How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Pope Francis calls for new ‘supranational’ authorities to enforce UN goals

ROME, May 2, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Pope Francis made a strong new push for globalism on Thursday, calling for a supranational, legally constituted body to enforce United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and implement “climate change” policies.

Speaking to members of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences in the Vatican’s Apostolic Palace, the Pope said: “When a supranational common good is clearly identified, there is need for a special legally constituted authority capable of facilitating its implementation.” - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-calls-for-new-supranational-authorities-to-enforce-UN-goals

--> https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/how-and-why-does-israel-have-so-much-power.1710/post-202020

Lisa

Superstar
If Israel has so much power...then why do they still have problems containing their own borders? Wouldn’t they be able to just put those people down and the heck with what anyone says?

And another thing I don’t understand, they have so much power but live on a tiny sliver of land. They don’t even have all the land that God originally gave them, that doesn’t say all powerful to me, that says just hanging by a thread. They do live in a place where all their neighbors want them to be wiped off the face of the earth after all.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought isis and other groups like them are trying to force the end times islamic conditions needed for their prophecies? The only way this involves the Jews is that they will then be wiped off the face of the earth. The Jews aren’t in control of them.

Lisa

Superstar
"Israel has been the largest recipient of US aid since 1946 amounting to a total of $134.764 billion, including $94.792 billion in military assistance and $34.265 billion in financial aid."
We “give” to all nations, we are the biggest donator to the useless United Nations. Obama gave Iran $400 million in one day..

DesertRose

Superstar

Bonus footage on who supports immoral wars.

This pastor is far from my path but at least he is committed to the truth about who sows mayhem and corruption on the land.

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
We “give” to all nations, we are the biggest donator to the useless United Nations. Obama gave Iran $400 million in one day..
Obama gave only a fraction of what US owes Iran since 1987.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is with Israel.

It is God who made good on His written promise to bring a remnant of His people back to now listen to this His land.

The Holy land is God's own land.

Leviticus 25 23 The land must not be sold permanently, because it is Mine, and you are but foreigners and sojourners with Me.

The Kingdom of God is not of this world where the Devil is god... but God has His own little strip of land on earth known as the Holy land where Jerusalem is the City of God. And His land is not to be sold nor divided as His people have no right to do that.

So Palestinian Arabs must become Israeli citizens and obey Israeli laws if they want to live in the God of Israel's land. And many already do as 20% of Israelis are Palesinian Arabs. Or if they don't want to be Israeli law abiding citizens... they ought to move to one of the many adjacent Arab nations.

As it is Palestinian Arabs in Gaza have nothing better to do than terrorizing Israeli citizens Jews and Arabs alike with rockets and fire balloons. This is not right nor sustainable...