How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

DesertRose

Superstar
Hannity and Traficant Get into Shouting Match Over Israel Lobby and U.S. Policy

Unspeakable Meme | Ep 25 | Dr. Cynthia McKinney
KV interviews former congresswoman, author and International Palestine Solidarity activist Dr. Cynthia McKinney about her political life opposing Zionism,

Lalas

Star
Where was that... An hour ago I read in a thread that the problem is with the "false Jews", "those who say they are Jews but are not" - the Synagogue of Satan, you remember. The Khazars! But I forgot what the topic was... So I chose this random topic about Israel (well, there are many of them here).

So the fake Jews (Khazars/Ashkenazims) are the problem? But the real ones? Are they okay?

I do not know how old your peoples are and, more importantly, how long their recorded history dates. However, my people are very old and have writings of several thousand years. This is not to brag, it just is. Nowadays we are a kind of decreasing and declining people who have long since outlived their zenith (I'm not a fucking Greek - it's @ Diogenes ;) :D). So, as a people, we are heading towards our sad but natural end.

Anyway - we have written down words and history for thousands of years, and in the old ones there is no mention of Jews anywhere, not to mention some "exclusively dedicated Jews to the observance of God's law". (As far as I know, the writings of other older peoples, except perhaps those from the Middle Eastern region, are also absent.)

When, much later, they begin to mention them, it is almost exclusively in a negative context (what a surprise), as carriers and personifying mostly negative human traits. Why is that? Were they anti-Semites (and my people, as well as most of the others who had contact with or just a point of view about Jews)?

But the history of the Jews is that God chose them because they were the only ones who did not corrupt themselves and kept His Straight Path. Is this found anywhere else but in the writings of the Jews themselves about themselves and their own history?

Here is the problem. While the fact that God is only one, and there is Law and Order—nothing else can be observed in nature and in man—is not in doubt, then, as the Jews say of themselves, He chose them because they are the most right of the right. It seems that no one else but them says it.

Does anyone other than the Jews themselves claim that "the Jews are the chosen people who are expelled, persecuted, and enslaved by other (fallen) peoples because of their (jews) righteousness"?

But fake Jews are the problem? And the real ones are "God's chosen ones", or how? So you admit that they were so exceedingly righteous, the most righteous, that The Only God chose them, but later they became corrupt (in Babylon, etc.), so that they strayed and God took away their chosen status from them? Then - the Khazars (false Jews)... Yeah?

Hannity and Traficant Get into Shouting Match Over Israel Lobby and U.S. Policy

Unspeakable Meme | Ep 25 | Dr. Cynthia McKinney
KV interviews former congresswoman, author and International Palestine Solidarity activist Dr. Cynthia McKinney about her political life opposing Zionism,
The discussion with Cynthia McKinney was extensive but well worth listening to. What stuck with me is when she said the Khazarian Zionist mafia will "elevate you to isolate you". I don't think people understand the significance of this because it's done ALL THE TIME, regardless of one's profession. She does mention Michael Vick and I'm not familiar with him, but I do remember the name and remember how he was vilified in the MSM for something. Cynthia said the same thing about Michael Jackson as he stood up against them and ultimately paid for it with his life. As both KV and Cynthia said, we need to collectively understand and unveil how these people operate because the KM has wormed its way into basically every fabric of Western society and policy.

Add to it, when KV said at the end that he was one of the narrators of Christopher Bollyn's "9/11 Missing Links" documentary, I now know why his voice sounded so familiar. I've now subscribed to his channel.

An excerpt from Gavin's video below:

"Because what we are dealing with, guys is a psychopathic gaslighting state that hides behind religion benevolence, and oh, I'm such a good guy! And it's a great disguise, but inwardly they correspond, far more likely to the proverbial synagogue of satan. But if there's one thing more powerful than the greatest of governments and the greatest of deceptions, it's an awakened public opinion that is now aligned with the power of truth."

Einstein tried to WARN us about "Nazi" like Jews coming to power in Israel (7 mins, 33 secs)

Stucky

Star
View attachment 106883

long term generational chess = #saturndeathcult

View attachment 106884
If our dreams for Zionism are to end in the smoke of assassins' pistols and our labours for its future to produce only a new set of gangsters worthy of Nazi Germany, many like myself will have to reconsider the position we have maintained so consistently and so long in the past. If there is to be any hope of a peaceful and successful future for Zionism, these wicked activities must cease, and those responsible for them must be destroyed root and branch.
Winston Churchill, House of commons, November 17 1944