How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

bAd

Rookie
Who are the true Jews then? What qualifies them as Jewish?

Where do they live right now?
The simple answer is that True Jews are Semitic people, who originated from the land to the East (pardon my mistake of saying West) of the Mediterranean Sea. The Khazarian 'Jews' by contrast are not Semitic people, they originated from the area to the North of the Mediterranean, somewhere to the East (another corrected mistake) of the Black Sea if I'm not slightly mistaken.

They converted to Judaism around 730 - 740 AD and have been piggy-backing a ride on the pretense of being a legitimate part of "God's Chosen People" ever since. The Palestinian people, by the way, are roughly 80% Semitic, while apparently roughly 90 - 95% of so-called Jews are not actually Semitic at all. If you're interested, do a quick search for information on a guy called Sabbatai Zevi, if you see the date 1666 you're probably heading in the right direction.

I'm unsure of the actual demographic spread but apparently New York and London are two of the main Jewish / Jew-ish strongholds.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Okay. I can see that you're trying to put things together that don't make sense and in doing so your thinking is becoming confusing, and i mean that respectfully.

On point 1. You've got that the wrong way round. Putin would be the occupier. Like i said there would have been 'diplomatic channels' opened up and on top of that had Israel refused to admit these people to hospital and they died that would be a spectacular PR nightmare for Israel. Instead, they admit them to hospital and gain a PR victory. Although that's not always how it works. If you don't know about it, go read up on the Khaled Mashal 'incident' in Jordan. And as you will see neither ethics or morality count for anything.

Actually you did try that the other day when i initially tried to point you in the right direction...but i wont go there again. But yes i get your point. But like you will realise by reading the Meshal incident ethics and morality have no place in the modern world we live in, it's all about PR, Image and 'diplomatic channels'

2. Fella, have you ever read up on the Friday protests in the village of Bil'in? Israeli security forces would dress up as protesters, mingle in , and then start throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers in order to start a riot which lead to extreme violence against the Palestinians. Heck this sort of thing has been going on for millenia. Or did you hear about the SAS in Iraq driving around dressed as Arabs with the car choke full of explosives?

Every age has been an age of deception. It's not just ours.
Do you think Israel cares about PR?

That's kinda hard to believe when they bomb woman and children while they know the entire world is watching. Didn't they just sign a cease fire and break it not even 24 hours later?

Screenshot_2021-05-27 Israeli army violates ceasefire agreement, shells worshippers at Al-Aqsa...png

They literally done this after they signed a cease fire. Look at the date on the article.

Isn't this the reason that started all of this to begin with? Entering a masjid and opening fire when people were worshiping during Ramadan?

If Public Relations were important why in Gods name would they do this Again?

How many times has the world attempted to punish Israel only for the US to step in and veto it? Show me why Israel should suddenly care what the world thinks when for like the past decade they haven't.

When Facebook and Twitter will censor anti-Israel posts while western media like CNN and Fox spins their narrative.

Their narrative including how the media building that housed bbc... BBC itself reporting..
"that the building was used by a Palestinian terrorist organisation"
... Stop and use your God given logic. The BBC is reporting the building that housed them, was a Palestinian terrorist organization.

REALLY?

The media is all Israel narrative, including Google. That cease fire article link above i had to go through 4 pages to find it even though previous posts in this thread mention and show proof that Israel violated the cease fire. Why is the truth buried?

Why should Israel care about PR when they flat out own so many voices? Do you not think it strange all of Big tech is in Israels corner?

Lets not forget, this is the same state that had its citizens set up coaches to watch the bombing of innocents.
Screenshot_2021-05-27 Israeli army violates ceasefire agreement, shells worshippers at Al-Aqsa...jpg

Ya, these people are really afraid of hamas.

Like it or not this is all about the anti-Christ, which is why frequently mention "age of deceit".
Be careful which side you pick.

It is obvious to see who the oppressor is and God will judge all of us accordingly.

Maes17

Superstar

That's kinda hard to believe when they bomb woman and children while they know the entire world is watching. Didn't they just sign a cease fire and break it not even 24 hours later?

View attachment 56674

They literally done this after they signed a cease fire. Look at the date on the article.

Isn't this the reason that started all of this to begin with? Entering a masjid and opening fire when people were worshiping during Ramadan?

How many times has the world attempted to punish Israel only for the US to step in and veto it? Show me why Israel should suddenly care what the world thinks when for like the past decade they haven't.

When Facebook and Twitter will censor anti-Israel posts while western media like CNN and Fox spins their narrative.

Their narrative including how the media building that housed bbc... BBC itself reporting..
... Stop and use your God given logic. The BBC is reporting the building that housed them, was a Palestinian terrorist organization.

REALLY?

The media is all Israel narrative, including Google. That cease fire article link above i had to go through 4 pages to find it even though previous posts in this thread mention and show proof that Israel violated the cease fire. Why is the truth buried?

Why should Israel care about PR when they flat out own so many voices? Do you not think it strange all of Big tech is in Israels corner?

Lets not forget, this is the same state that had its citizens set up coaches to watch the bombing of innocents.
View attachment 56672

Like it or not this is all about the anti-Christ, which is why frequently mention "age of deceit".

It is obvious to see who the oppressor is and God will judge all of us accordingly.
Is levis and nautica trying to low key advertise here?

Daze

Superstar
Is levis and nautica trying to low key advertise here?
Its not likely, corporations don't want to be tied to genocide. For example take a look at all of the companies trying to virtue signal by aligning with BLM. I think is was Delta who came out recently saying there were only gonna hire Black pilots in support of BLM.

Yes BLM is a psy-op, but still companies want to be associated with "good" things. While Israel who bulldozes American activists lost control of the narrative a long time ago.

Maes17

Superstar
Its not likely, corporations don't want to be tied to genocide. For example take a look at all of the companies trying to virtue signal by aligning with BLM. I think is was Delta who came out recently saying there were only gonna hire Black pilots in support of BLM.

Yes BLM is a psy-op, but still companies want to be associated with "good" things. While Israel who bulldozes American activists lost control of the narrative a long time ago.
Gotcha.

I just find it odd in a forum that has us aware of symbolism; levis and nautica are just boldly right there

Daze

Superstar
They said they didn’t see Rachel. That bulldozer had plenty of windows to see in front. Cold
If they admitted the obvious, People like Red, Thunder and Lisa would not support them. I think the term is "plausible deniability"

But yes we all know bulldozers have 4 windows, 1 on all sides.
bd.jpg

Its very important for a driver to see everything around him as the machine can cause millions of dollars in damages.

recure

Established
But yes we all know bulldozers have 4 windows, 1 on all sides.
View attachment 56684
Except that's nothing like the bulldozer that was used, this is. Can't tell if you're really daft or this is just more of your obfuscation. Not that the excuse they gave wasn't probably a lie, but as the saying goes, "play stupid games; win stupid prizes".

Stucky

Star

View attachment 56674

REALLY?

View attachment 56672

smh. First up, i'm on the same side as you here. Second up, you are not schooling me. Israel in the past has attacked many journalists and the buildings that house them. Israel has, for as long as i can remember, broken every ceasefire. IT'S NOT NEW!!

As for PR, propaganda, hasbara, you yourself, in this very thread, have fallen victim to classic Israeli PR...and you don't even know it. Red sky posts up a video and instead of watching the video and reading the accompanying PR and calling out the PR you fall into the trap of going on a rant about Hamas being zionist shills...You have been schooled by Israeli PR. Not a single one of you people who claim to support or even love the Palestinians have made any effort to call out that article from the times of Israel. I guess for most here if the answer doesn't pop up on a twiitter feed then you are left clueless.

That right there that you posted is Israeli PR while at same time you are denying that they care about PR. It's Israeli PR that makes you have to go 4 pages deep in google to find the information you want. It's Israli PR when they trumpet how they allow food trucks to enter Gaza. It's Israeli PR when they trumpet how they give Gazans electricity etc etc etc.

"Why should Israel care about PR when they flat out own so many voices? Do you not think it strange all of Big tech is in Israels corner?"

Good grief man !! that IS because of Israeli PR. That is Israeli PR in action.

Then we have a pic of the 'cinema sderot'. Do you even know about sderot? Have you ever heard of a village called Huj? Stop thinking that you're educating me. You are not!

Btw, i have posted in my profile a video called 'Gaza the killing zone' go watch it. It lasts 45 mins (you can spare 45 mins to try and get a better picture of Gaza in the not too distant past..right?)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The Israeli narratives do need to be called out and activists need to begin to develop the language that makes apparent our stances on these issues.
As activists we stand with Palestinians because they are oppressed and because they are considered to be unequal human beings.
Make no mistake we stand against oppression no matter who it is for or against.
Hence we are against the dehumanization of African Americans in the US, or Uighur Chinese or Bosnians or South Americans or Native Americans all of which have to deal with the fact that their oppressors think they are less than human based on faulty ideologies.
When I see a knee on George Floyd's neck I know it is a tactic taught by the Zionists trainers of the militarized police in the US.
Settler colonies aid and abet each other and turn a blind eye to the injustices that they each commit.
The land grabs in occupied Palestine follow military battles by the aggressors, just as they did in the past against Native Americans in the US/Canada, Central and South America.
The international court threw out the Mavi Marmara case 2 or 3 times because supremacists control that organization.
(last year Bolton threatened to jail judges and prosecutes of the International Criminal Court if they move against Israel or the US, just think about that!!)
Make no mistake until people realize that we are all human beings with the same rights and that justice should be for all beings we will focus on the smaller details and get side tracked on side issues.
So yes we need the language to tell people justice for all even against ourselves and human rights for all at all times.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Israel in the past has attacked many journalists and the buildings that house them. Israel has, for as long as i can remember, broken every ceasefire. IT'S NOT NEW!!
Yes, i know.

I guess for most here if the answer doesn't pop up on a twiitter feed then you are left clueless.
I don't use twitter. I hate Big tech. 95% of the twitter links posted here i never click on because i don't like giving them the traffic.
Untitled.jpg
Since i block all trackers on my browser twitter links don't load automatically for me like they do for everyone else. I have to visit the site.

My only crutch is youtube and atm i use Odysee and Bitchute an equal amount. Theres no reason what so ever for me to use Facebook and i ignore 95% of the links posted from twitter.

That right there that you posted is Israeli PR while at same time you are denying that they care about PR.
Of course its Israeli "PR". Its the BBC. Its like you don't get the point. They don't care about PR because they Control the Narrative!

That needs repeated.

They don't care about PR because they Control the Narrative!

Netenyahu can literally go out and r*pe a dozen children and all of the media will call him a saint who constantly gives time to the little ones.

They don't care about atrocities, there is no reason what so ever for them to care for their enemies unless they were Israeli assets. There is no code of conduct for them and this is painfully obvious for anyone who can read.

smh. First up, i'm on the same side as you here.
I find this very hard to believe when you feel the need to refute everything i say.

Look, I"m always gonna be anti-Israel, anti-zionist and nothing you say or do will ever change my mind. I've seen these people shot children in broad daylight and drop knives by others so they can frame them along with every other atrocity in between.

If you don't agree with what i say then no problem. We agree to disagree. But don't try to say you're on my side when you've refuted nearly everything I've said in the last 5 or 6 posts. That's what hasbara does.

DesertRose

Superstar
I find this very hard to believe when you feel the need to refute everything i say.
Just reread some of those posts and I agree with you that tactic is counterproductive and diversionary for someone who is supposed to be on our side.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
Just re-read some of those posts and I agree with you that tactic is counterproductive for someone who is supposed to be on our side.
When i say on the same side i'm talking about the Palestinian side.

Agree with what? Agree that replying to a video and news item with 'Hamas are zionist shills' instead of taking the video and news item head on is a good thing?...Do you know that's how hasbarists reply to things? Show me what's more counter productive, anything i've said or the strawmen that daze came up with?.

Hey, here's an idea. Next time the zionists are using the PR machine to wax about Sderot, don't mention Huj, just go on with your ignorant strawmen and talk about 'Khazars'and Hamas being 'zionist shills'. I'm sure that will get Joe public right on side.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
Its like you don't get the point. They don't care about PR because they Control the Narrative!

That needs repeated.

They don't care about PR because they Control the Narrative!

Netenyahu can literally go out and r*pe a dozen children and all of the media will call him a saint who constantly gives time to the little ones.
Calling him a saint would be the PR. The 'Narrative' is the PR. You are both agreeing and disagreeing with me at the same time. Quite a feat.

DesertRose

Superstar
Agree with what?
That you are punitive and counterproductive by critiquing those who are trying to help Palestine instead of strictly focusing on the issues at hand.
Every effort by every person here is valuable even if it is not up to your skewed standards.
your ignorant strawmen and talk about 'Khazars'and Hamas being 'zionist shills'.
I never wrote about Khazars or hamas dude get your posters right.
I'm sure that will get Joe public right on side
LOL don't worry about that.

Stucky

Star
I never wrote about Khazars or hamas dude get your posters right.
I did get my posters right. You were tasking me about daze and therefore you must agree that instead of addressing a comment head on it's better to produce strawmen.

That you are punitive and counterproductive by critiquing those who are trying to help Palestine instead of strictly focusing on the issues at hand.
Every effort by every person here is valuable even if it is not up to your skewed standards.
I wasn't being 'punitive'. Several times i've hinted him in the right direction. Several times he has reacted with a mild form of hostility. I did however call him out on a previous broad sweeping generalisation which was very 'counterproductive' and i have opined that his 'hamas are zionist shills' video is a zionist construct, although i could be wrong and it's simply a case of the guy who made the video is clueless. Did you watch that video? And if so what is your take on it?

Anything else that you think i've said to him that's 'counterproductive'?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Several times i've hinted him in the right direction.
Hinted why not just spell it out. BTW who made you the thought police:)
although i could be wrong and it's simply a case of the guy who made the video is clueless.
We will never know the answer to that. They probably have membership that work for Israel because all organizations can and have been infiltrated. They have paid informants/actors does that mean everyone is part of that? No!
This thread is about Israeli power and how they achieve it right? The thread is not about the khazars, hamas , the Protocols or the holocaust all those arguments are diversionary.
Israel is practicing oppression after having been oppressed in the past. They have failed a major moral test and are a failed nation state.
This Apartheid state and those who support them are immoral 2-faced hypocrites. (Including some leadership in Muslim countries)
Israel needs to be dismantled as an state the way South Africa was dismantled.
Israel have lost all moral, religious, humanitarian and political legitimacy.
The Saker puts it best: Let us engage in 'crime think' and tell the truth they do not have a right to exist in this present form!

"This is also why the “crime of crimes” for politically correct and successfully brainwashed people is to declare that Israel has no right to exist. This is such a major crimethink that I want to conclude by committing it right now and asking others to join me in this “crimethink”!
Israel has no right to exist whatsoever first and foremost because it is an artificial creation of West European imperialist powers. Second, it is a country which has always engaged in atrocities and massive violations of international laws and norms. Instead, Israel is based on a racist ideology which is, for all practical purpose, indistinguishable from Hitler’s Nazi ideology (both National Socialism and Zionism have the same roots in both time, space and culture, both being products of European secularism and nationalism). For these reasons, Israel, and the Zionist ideology which supports it, are both a clear and present danger for international peace and stability (for details on Zionism as an ideology and its toxicity, please see here)"

Last edited: