How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Tidal

Star
It must be annoying to have to repeat the same worn out lines, but as I said to you in the Chem trails thread - which you’ve clearly chosen not to take note of - this website address (also for the benefit of any hapless / curious person out there that comes across your disinforming post(s) - will explain everything that you need to know..

Mate, if you can't explain anything yourself in just a few simple sentences i'm not interested.
I always answer people myself, rather than shunt them off to some longwinded thread..:)

Tidal

Star
Bro, the State of Israel is part of the Synagogue of Satan and attacks Christianity with equal disdain. If their state was transplanted to America or Europe you better believe the IDF would be burning churches left-and-right. They are not our friends and never were.
The Media wants Christians to feel sympathy for the Israeli's while glossing-over their hatred for our traditions. Don't fall for it. I say this in absolute love.

Yes and amazingly America has been propping up Israel with super-duper weaponry and truckloads of cash for the past 60-odd years, thereby making America a terror target as "Israel's friend"-
"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997

Don't American taxpayers mind their cash going to Israel? What has Israel ever done for America?

Below: US-supplied Shermans roll into the West Bank during the 1967 Six-Day War-

Yes and amazingly America has been propping up Israel with super-duper weaponry and truckloads of cash for the past 60-odd years, thereby making America a terror target as "Israel's friend"-
"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997

Don't American taxpayers mind their cash going to Israel? What has Israel ever done for America?

Below: US-supplied Shermans roll into the West Bank during the 1967 Six-Day War-
Again, you've cluttered up yet another good thread with MSM garbage. What part of this being a conspiracy site DON'T you understand?

Daze

Veteran
Again, you've cluttered up yet another good thread with MSM garbage. What part of this being a conspiracy site DON'T you understand?
Like Sol said in the other thread, maybe he is a shill? For all we know he's 30 years old sitting in Israel amongst some disinfo unit like 8200.

Maybe he's just trolling but at the end of the day... Is anyone as dumb as he portrays to be?

DesertRose

Superstar
If Americans knew what Christians go through in Israeli society the Zionist lobby would not exist. Period.
There is a blog called :

and here is a video by Palestinian Christians:
Palestinian Christians under Israeli occupation speak out

Last edited:
Like Sol said in the other thread, maybe he is a shill? For all we know he's 30 years old sitting in Israel amongst some disinfo unit like 8200.

Maybe he's just trolling but at the end of the day... Is anyone as dumb as he portrays to be?
In retrospect, I may have been a bit harsh and for that I apologize. However, I just don't understand how one can quote MSM without criticizing it or being skeptical of what was stated. I just find it mind-boggling. Especially when it's taken as the truth or with done with ZERO discernment.

Daze

Veteran
In retrospect, I may have been a bit harsh and for that I apologize. However, I just don't understand how one can quote MSM without criticizing it or being skeptical of what was stated. I just find it mind-boggling. Especially when it's taken as the truth or with done with ZERO discernment.
Confirmation bias goes a long way.

When the 'news' agreea with pre-conceived notions how can it possibly be wrong?

Some are brainwashed. Others believe the media because they want to. It speaks to what they already 'know'.

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Saudi Billionaire who worked for the CIA in an interview with Jewish controlled propoganda arm of the US military industry
Fixed that for you

Tidal

Star

Are you joking mate? This thread is titled "Why Does Israel Have so Much Power" and I'm simply pointing out it's because America has been supporting Israel for many years, it's not rocket science..:)

Tidal

Star
Personally I couldn't care less if the muslims nuke Israel out of existence when they get their hands on nuclear weapons, it's nothing to do with me..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998

Here in Britain we haven't forgotten that the Israelis hung British POW soldiers-

The clock is ticking-

Personally I couldn't care less if the muslims nuke Israel out of existence when they get their hands on nuclear weapons, it's nothing to do with me..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998

Here in Britain we haven't forgotten that the Israelis hung British POW soldiers-

The clock is ticking-

, more commonly known as self-defense.
When we fight back - "terrorism".
When they fight back - "self-defense".
Right now they're carpet-bombing Gaza. Its the Israelis that are the terrorists. Ultimately, the Muslims will triumph over the yahood, inshallah.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Established

The clock is ticking-

They're are waiting for MAHDI to come.

The clock is ticking-

Something else you shouldn’t forget -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
i know you’re not big on reading or thinking so it says in the early days of Palestinian occupation jews bombed a hotel full of British people

A written Israeli plan from the 80s saying that they needed to destroy Iraq in order to take Syria to expand the Israeli territory

a secret office in the pentagon staffed with fanatical Jewish supremacists tasked with creating the lies needed to bring the United States to war with iraq, particularly, making the al quida-Iraq connection, which of course you are still purporting erroneously to this day as if it was true.

some quick one liners to fill the gaps in your information

I believe you because I've seen it. Seeing the persecution silenced helped lead me to embrace Christian amillenialism (the ones who reject Jewish claims to future prophecy). Especially in the Armenian parts of Jerusalem, they spit on clergy and vandalize churches constantly. The settler-groups in particular are nasty.

This is a bitter pill for many people in the U.S to swallow but it pisses me off to no end. If Americans knew what Christians go through in Israeli society the Zionist lobby would not exist. Period.
It pisses you off does it ?

But you have no problem being an active shill to bring about the fascist agenda in America.

You guys are working towards the same conclusion as the Jewish Zionists in Israel here in the West, but its only a problem when Jews are doing it right ?

Israel is what happens when you let the fascists take control and let them push their hatred and disinformation unabated. Like what you guys want in the West.

Spare me your crocodile tears.

you cannot oppose fascism in one instance and then support it in another.

to hell with the Jewish Fascists, and to hell with the right wing fascists here in the West that the Zionists control and use as their useful idiot.

Yall praise police brutality in one instance, then criticize it in another when the antagonists are Jews.

I know what you and all the other fakers are about.

To hell with all you fascists. Jewish, white supremacist, and right wingers.

Make no mistake, it is only because the Palestinians proclaim 'La ilaha illAllah Muhammadun Rasulullah' [There is no deity except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah] that they are considered a threat. Were it otherwise, their enemies would have overcome them, and they would have long been swept off the face of the earth. Allah will give victory to his deen, though the disbelievers should be averse.

They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, even if the disbelievers hate it. - Quran, 9.32

Last edited:
If blood was spilt like this in Paris or Brussels, the world would be up in arms. Militaries mobilised, harsh words of condemnation from pulpits. But no, it is only the blood of the Muslims. Cheap and worthless to them. Little do they know that we hold the greatest treasure of all, that no army can take: tawhid.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Established
It pisses you off does it ?

But you have no problem being an active shill to bring about the fascist agenda in America.

You guys are working towards the same conclusion as the Jewish Zionists in Israel here in the West, but its only a problem when Jews are doing it right ?

Israel is what happens when you let the fascists take control and let them push their hatred and disinformation unabated. Like what you guys want in the West.

Spare me your crocodile tears.

you cannot oppose fascism in one instance and then support it in another.

to hell with the Jewish Fascists, and to hell with the right wing fascists here in the West that the Zionists control and use as their useful idiot.

Yall praise police brutality in one instance, then criticize it in another when the antagonists are Jews.

I know what you and all the other fakers are about.

To hell with all you fascists. Jewish, white supremacist, and right wingers.
Actually I'm fairly consistent in my opposition to things I believe benefit the interests of global Zionism as a group. You call anything remotely reactive "fascism" without ever noticing contradiction.

Weird Trotskyist internationalism is dead.
The word you need is "Realpolitik".

Go away.

Last edited: