How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Ah...well, they don’t own everyting because if they did, they probably wouldn’t be living on a sliver of land where they are told what they can and cannot do.

The secular nature comes in handy to want to rebuild a temple to start sacrifices again..Biblical prophecy there.

Salami!
But they want to live on the sliver of land and no one was able to stop them. The UN hasn't been able to do anything to them because they have American slaves fighting for them. Again, you just disproved your own theory.

No, it doesn't. They didn't obey so they shouldn't have the land.

Your Jewish masters say Shalom!

Lisa

Superstar
But they want to live on the sliver of land and no one was able to stop them. The UN hasn't been able to do anything to them because they have American slaves fighting for them. Again, you just disproved your own theory.

No, it doesn't. They didn't obey so they shouldn't have the land.

Your Jewish masters say Shalom!
Well, they were given that land by the powers that be in the day. O, I think that people did come against them and tried to get them out, twice and were soundly defeated both times, even losing land...peoples that were more numerous than they. However, those people still try to get them out and they have learned to defend themselves, I don’t see Americans fighting for them.
Now the powers that be want them to divide the land for peace...and they seem to be eager for that, to stop the fighting, but the other side won’t come to terms.

Well, whether you believe its wrong, they have the land and it is an everlasting covenant, it will always be theirs.

Salami!

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well, they were given that land by the powers that be in the day. O, I think that people did come against them and tried to get them out, twice and were soundly defeated both times, even losing land...peoples that were more numerous than they. However, those people still try to get them out and they have learned to defend themselves, I don’t see Americans fighting for them.
Now the powers that be want them to divide the land for peace...and they seem to be eager for that, to stop the fighting, but the other side won’t come to terms.

Well, whether you believe its wrong, they have the land and it is an everlasting covenant, it will always be theirs.

Shalom!
If Americans aren't fighting their wars than I guess it must have been some alien race vetoing at UN councils and invading other nations that were against Israel.

Fixed the last part for you since Americans are slaves to Jews :)

Lisa

Superstar
If Americans aren't fighting their wars than I guess it must have been some alien race vetoing at UN councils and invading other nations that were against Israel.

Fixed the last part for you since Americans are slaves to Jews :)
Again being a narcissistic...:rolleyes:

Not everything has to do with the Jews, but I suspect that muslims have a hard time coming up with another bogeyman?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This guy was a statesman, ya gotta give him that. He had a lot of chutzpah. He said what needed to happen and what had to happen, and like, some of it's happened, man. I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe him. He announced intentions and spelled it out from the beginning. Like I said, chutzpah. Timeline doesn't seem to be a priority. No BIG rush. Just as long as the ball keeps moving forward, while every now and then hitting a big play. That's how that works... (<>..<>)

“Since I invoke Torah so often, let me state that I don't personally believe in the God it postulates ... I am not religious, nor were the majority of the early builders of Israel believers. Yet their passion for this land stemmed from the Book of Books ... [The Bible is] the single most important book in my life.” -- David Ben-Gurion

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that? -- David Ben-Gurion

Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. -- David Ben-Gurion

We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai. -- David Ben-Gurion

A Christian state should be established [in Lebanon], with its southern border on the Litani river. We will make an alliance with it. When we smash the Arab Legion's strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria and Cairo.... And in this fashion, we will end the war and settle our forefathers' account with Egypt, Assyria, and Aram. -- David Ben-Gurion

We must do everything to insure they [the Palestinians] never do return.... The old will die and the young will forget. -- David Ben-Gurion

We must expel Arabs and take their places. -- David Ben-Gurion

The Arabs will have to go, but one needs an opportune moment for making it happen, such as a war. -- David Ben-Gurion

A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we well not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in another language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state. -- David Ben-Gurion

The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan: one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed today, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concern of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them. -- David Ben-Gurion

The Arabs of the land of Israel [Palestinians] have only one function left to them -- to run away. -- David Ben-Gurion

Under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them. Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement, should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price. -- David Ben-Gurion

We consider that the United Nations' ideal is a Jewish ideal. -- David Ben-Gurion

Which are you first, a Jew or an American? A Jew. -- David Ben-Gurion

When a Jew, in America or in South Africa, talks to his Jewish companions about 'our' government, he means the government of Israel. -- David Ben-Gurion

Last edited:
Yes, they have played the harlot with the Lord many times throughout time, yet He has always stayed by them, punishing them in hopes to get their attention back on them. Paul tells us that the are partially hardened and that God isn’t done with them yet. :)
Joshua 21:

43 And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.

44 And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

ALL CAME TO PASS.

God fulfilled the land promise ALREADY.
The “seed” promise fulfilled in Jesus Christ...ALREADY.

Lisa

Superstar
And since the land promise was fulfilled LONG ago, God owes Israel NOTHING.
God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and his descendants....the land is part of it.
I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. Genesis 17:8

Lisa

Superstar
Do you know how this works? Unless God meant that you have to own jewish passport that covenant includes all of us...
Of course I know I’m grafted in :) but God has not forgotten His people!
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:28-29
Actually, Paul has explained it all in Romans 11.

Damien50

Star
Of course I know I’m grafted in :) but God has not forgotten His people!
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:28-29
Actually, Paul has explained it all in Romans 11.
So you endorse oppression that God hasn't ordained?

Exodus 22:21 KJV
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Lisa

Superstar
So you endorse oppression that God hasn't ordained?

Exodus 22:21 KJV
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
What oppression?

Damien50

Star
What oppression?
Of the Palestinian. I mean if we follow the money it tends to lead back to Israel and those various Jews that say they are but could be European and occupying the land of the true Israelites and what was once in possession of the Palestinian. What's more is that everywhere, Israel included, that these money changers, banksters, these Jews that claim they are but probably aren't go they bring secularism with them. Neutrality in the form of secularism where God hates the lukewarm and yet you, a devout Christian would rather misrepresent the Word of God to enable them and aid them in their rebellion against their God your good that have you salvation for nothing but faith.

I'm not even asserting that everyone in Israel isn't of true Israeli descent but why would they allow secularism, the Talmud, the Rothschild empire and so on to run rampant when they are God's special people? Through salvation the Christian is grafted in but that doesn't mean being an accomplice to their misdeeds. God has a plan for them but I won't be party to their rebellion and ushering in of a false messiah while they oppress and enslave the world through debt. When I say them it's not towards the common Jew and it's not out of anti Semitic rhetoric but I call a spade a spade.

So do you endorse Israel's current oppression and secularism?

Matthew 5:37 KJV
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.