How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Devine

Star
I'm not drawing any conclusions with the list above other than to point out Isn't it Strange??

Devine

Star
Yeah Hollywood is run by Jews, but guess what

Hollywood has to answer to the CIA. The CIA controls pop culture, they give the go ahead as to what messages are to be put forth. Hollywood was put into its subsurvient place back in the 1950's with the Hollywood blacklists.

Last I heard the CIA wasn't run by Jews, it is an organization dominated by the Catholic Order Knights of Malta.

The CIA controls the media as well, despite the Jewish pawns in positions of power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Its almost as if there are different groups working together and many "Jews" have been purposely put out in front to one day face a backlash.

Do you consider this could all have been intentionally set up from the get go ?
how do you know who runs the CIA? just curious?
and to answer your last question, yes, yes i do.

Devine

Star
@vancityeagle you spend a lot of time on these forums! you really put some time in creating these posts!
The threads you have created seem to follow a pattern that seems contrary to what many here believe.
Maybe you should go back to facebook I think your peeps are all there... :D

how do you know who runs the CIA? just curious?
and to answer your last question, yes, yes i do.
how do you know who runs Hollywood ?

You're going by those listed in the positions of power. If we go by this then

Jews run Hollywood

Knights of Malta run the CIA

Hollywood answers to the CIA

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting video...
I think interest in Israel has more to do with them being God’s chosen people and figuring into end times events..

Genesis 17:7-8
I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Romans 11:25-26
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved.

DavidSon

Star
Never the Aggressor: Israel is Convinced of its Own Benevolence

"The violence perpetrated by Israel is always glorious, soldiers who are killed in the process are symbols of patriotism and sacrifice. The state of Israel, like the Zionist movement before the state was established, is selling a false narrative. They had changed the story claiming that Zionist and Israeli terrorists were, in fact, “self-defense forces,” and that the Palestinian victims of terrorism were violent aggressors. This is how the story was told when the Zionist terror squads were established in the early twentieth century, and this is how it is told today."

Israeli navy attacks Palestinian fishermen in northern Gaza shores
GAZA, Thursday, May 14, 2020 (WAFA) – Israeli navy attacked this morning Palestinian fishermen in the northern Gaza shores without causing any damage or injuries, reported WAFA correspondent.

He said that the navy first fired several shells into the sea before shooting directly at the boats forcing them to return to the harbor.

Israel allows fishermen to sail only three nautical miles into sea in the northern Gaza shores, which they say is not enough to catch fish, a vital source for their daily living.

T.R./M.K.

Brian Eno and Massive Attack join calls for an end to Israel's blockade on Gaza amid the pandemic

Lisa

Superstar
Israeli navy attacks Palestinian fishermen in northern Gaza shores
GAZA, Thursday, May 14, 2020 (WAFA) – Israeli navy attacked this morning Palestinian fishermen in the northern Gaza shores without causing any damage or injuries, reported WAFA correspondent.

He said that the navy first fired several shells into the sea before shooting directly at the boats forcing them to return to the harbor.

Israel allows fishermen to sail only three nautical miles into sea in the northern Gaza shores, which they say is not enough to catch fish, a vital source for their daily living.

T.R./M.K.
Might have something to do with this?

Israel restricts Gaza fishing zone as cross-border attacks persist
Permitted area to be limited to 10 nautical miles, from 15, until further notice amid ongoing rocket fire, airborne explosive attacks

Lisa

Superstar
No, no...its really the Jews...

Iran releases poster showing conquered Jerusalem as 'final solution'
1590081615873.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
LMFAO
Yeah they are the ones trying to conquor Jerusalem.

And the poster literally says referendum, a peaceful voting solution.
What’s with all the tanks and guns...is that a peaceful referendum?

Lisa

Superstar
1590082075374.jpeg
There are only three women in the picture...in their own personal choice cover ups....:rolleyes: Must be the free‘d Palestine is for the men? The two men look out of place honestly against the back drop of military might..and the million dollar question...would that make these people happy after all their days spent hating the Jews for living?

Might have something to do with this?

Israel restricts Gaza fishing zone as cross-border attacks persist
Permitted area to be limited to 10 nautical miles, from 15, until further notice amid ongoing rocket fire, airborne explosive attacks
Doubt it. Israel has been restricting the fishermen's nautical mileage on Gazans for quite some time:

shankara

Star
What’s with all the tanks and guns...is that a peaceful referendum?
Hmm could be that they think that it's necessary for the Palestinians to have some military backing in order to resist the might of the nuclear-armed Israeli army? Iran, by the way, treats it's Jews very well, they're just against the Zionist state.

Lisa

Superstar
Hmm could be that they think that it's necessary for the Palestinians to have some military backing in order to resist the might of the nuclear-armed Israeli army? Iran, by the way, treats it's Jews very well, they're just against the Zionist state.

Idk about Iran..the people that wants to wipe Israel off the map but treats their Jews well...sounds fishy to me.

If Israel wanted to..they could wipe out all the palestinians and be done with it...but they are trying their best to live with people who hate them and try to kill them as best they can. They are the ones who are always trying to make peace while its the palestinians who won’t.

Lisa

Superstar
Doubt it. Israel has been restricting the fishermen's nautical mileage on Gazans for quite some time:

I’m sure if they weren’t trying to hurt Israeli’s they could fish..but sine they won’t stop..they have to be stopped.