How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Phithx

Veteran
The only reason they are the synagogue of satan is because they rejected God’s Son, Jesus..but they will come back to God in the end...its not over and done for the Jews..and that‘s a good thing!
The Synagogue of Satan is basically anti-Christ.

But here's some curious corroborating proof that some "Jews" will definitely be saved, which backs Revelation 7:9.

I know some who openly accept Christ.

Lisa

Superstar
The Synagogue of Satan is basically anti-Christ.

But here's some curious corroborating proof that some "Jews" will definitely be saved, which backs Revelation 7:9.

I know some who openly accept Christ.
Darth Vader...really?
The proof comes from the Bible...
Romans‬ ‭11:1-5, 24-26‬ ‭​
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE.” But what is the divine response to him? “I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice.

For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”

The Darth Vader analogy is not needed.
‭‭

Last edited:
God's Chosen People The British haven't been doing the best of jobs lately (even though this is expected of them) because of first of all failing to recognise, acknowledge and widely promote the works of Christ in His Second Coming and secondly, because of still continuing to lend their blind support to the evil/vile fraudulent monarchy, which has kept all but a very few among them downtrodden and poor.

The British (God's Chosen People)'s monarchy have also in the past made a deal with the counterfeit-Jews to hand over Palestine to them through what is known as the "Balfour Declaration".

The evil Elizabeth not only holds pagan festivals that are forbidden to Israel (Rev 2:6, Jeremiah 10:3-4) but also has poppy fields in Afganistan and owns large stakes in the oil business (BP and Shell oil), among other things and she has the worlds largest diamonds in her massive collection of treasures and art (this is contrary to the requirements of British Israelite Law - Deut 17:14-20) while the rest of the people have to go poor, many of them having no other choice but to resort to begging for change and living in shop doorways, etc.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Darth Vader...really?
The proof comes from the Bible...
Romans‬ ‭11:1-5, 24-26‬ ‭​
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE.” But what is the divine response to him? “I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice.

For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE D DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.

The Darth Vader analogy is not needed.
‭‭
Thank-you Lisa. Those verses actually prove my point.

You are true Israel. And you're denying your birthright. Be careful that you don't overdo it and actually lose it, like Esau who was careless about his birthright and lost it.

https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/127-saxons-are-the-sons-of-isaac/
Saxons.png

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
God's Chosen People The British haven't been doing the best of jobs lately (even though this is expected of them) because of first of all failing to recognise, acknowledge and widely promote the works of Christ in His Second Coming and secondly, because of still continuing to lend their blind support to the evil/vile fraudulent monarchy, which has kept all but a very few among them downtrodden and poor.

The British (God's Chosen People)'s monarchy have also in the past made a deal with the counterfeit-Jews to hand over Palestine to them through what is known as the "Balfour Declaration".

The evil Elizabeth not only holds pagan festivals that are forbidden to Israel (Rev 2:6, Jeremiah 10:3-4) but also has poppy fields in Afganistan and owns large stakes in the oil business (BP and Shell oil), among other things and she has the worlds largest diamonds in her massive collection of treasures and art (this is contrary to the requirements of British Israelite Law - Deut 17:14-20) while the rest of the people have to go poor, many of them having no other choice but to resort to begging for change and living in shop doorways, etc.

Lol...they aren’t God’s chosen people.

Phithx

Veteran
Christians aren’t Israel...just grafted in.
King of kings' Bible
Isaiah
42:19 Who [is] blind, but My servant? or deaf, as My messenger [that] I sent? who [is] as blind as [he that thinks he is] perfect, and blind as the "I AM"'s servant (Israel)?
42:20 Seeing many things, but thou takest no notice; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

Lisa

Superstar
They absolutely are God's Chosen People:
http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm
No they are absolutely not. Only Israel are God’s chosen people and I don’t think that includes the British monarchy.

King of kings' Bible
Isaiah
42:19 Who [is] blind, but My servant? or deaf, as My messenger [that] I sent? who [is] as blind as [he that thinks he is] perfect, and blind as the "I AM"'s servant (Israel)?
42:20 Seeing many things, but thou takest no notice; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
What does Isaiah’s verse have to do with it?

Phithx

Veteran
Christians aren’t Israel...just grafted in.
https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/union-of-jack-ob/
No they are absolutely not. Only Israel are God’s chosen people and I don’t think that includes the British monarchy.

You are being blind to the fact that you are true Israel - see the below verse.

Slow down; go back, and look carefully at the picture again.

King of kings' Bible Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/union-of-jack-ob/

You are being blind to the fact that you are true Israel - see the below verse.

Slow down; go back, and look carefully again.

King of kings' Bible Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
You are deceived if you think Christians are true Israel. We are not...we just got lucky that God has a plan for us too.
Romans‬ ‭11:28-32‬ ‭​
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭

Phithx

Veteran
You are deceived if you think Christians are true Israel. We are not...we just got lucky that God has a plan for us too.
Romans‬ ‭11:28-32‬ ‭​
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭
Just received this ironically enough.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a
strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging,
you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it
comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One.

There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of
Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were
stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You
don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at
their ability to form words." -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

Lisa

Superstar
Just received this ironically enough.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a
strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging,
you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it
comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One.

There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of
Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were
stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You
don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at
their ability to form words." -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times
And what does that have to do with what I posted?

Phithx

Veteran
And what does that have to do with what I posted?
You sound like them:

King of kings' Bible
1 Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You sound like them:

King of kings' Bible
1 Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
No I don’t. You are wrong in what you are saying and I am showing you what is right by using the Bible which is what a Christian should do. Doesn’t say only men can correct using scripture.
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.​

Last edited:
No they are absolutely not. Only Israel
The British ARE Israel. The Ashkenazis are NOT Israel, you have been duped like so many others to think they are. The British are the Tribe of Joseph-Ephraim, to which God (and ONLY to them - to Ephraim and to Manasseh) gave the name Israel.

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

NOT to Judah. Not the Jews (they are called the House of Judah, not Israel).

But, the Ashkenazis are not even real Judah, they are a complete fraud and imposter nation that have absolutely no trace to Biblical Judah or Israel.

They are not even Semites.
are God’s chosen people and I don’t think that includes the British monarchy.
They are. Elizabeth and her predecessors have all been direct descendants of Israel's king David.

This is a known fact, it's not even up for debate.
It's about the blind people of Israel who do not see (many things but also including that they are Israel).

The blindness is slowly coming to an end, though:

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
The British ARE Israel. The Ashkenazis are NOT Israel, you have been duped like so many others to think they are. The British are the Tribe of Joseph-Ephraim, to which God (and ONLY to them - to Ephraim and to Manasseh) gave the name Israel.

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

NOT Judah. Not the Jews (they are called the House of Judah not Israel).

But, the Ashkenazis are not even real Judah, they are a complete fraud and imposter nation that have absolutely no trace to Biblical Judah or Israel.

The are not even Semites.

They are. Elizabeth and her predecessors have all been direct descendants of Israel's king David.

This is a known fact, it's not even up for debate.

It's about the blind people of Israel who do not see (many things but also including that they are Israel).

The blindness is slowly coming to an end, though:

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Elizabeth and her offspring are the gentiles...but its interesting you brought this up..as I have never ran into someone who actually believed this..I thought it was a joke when I first read about it years ago..like who could really believe that?

You forget that God is going to bring His people back into their land..if they were God’s chosen..they would be back in the land..and they most definitely are not. Face the facts...don’t change them..the people in the land that God gave Israel are the returning Jews and not some other peoples. They have to be there because a new temple has to be rebuilt in the land God gave the Jews..according to the scriptures. Prophecy can never be negated..because who can hold back God’s righteous right hand?

Isaiah 14:27
For the Lord of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?​

Elizabeth and her offspring are the gentiles...but its interesting you brought this up..as I have never ran into someone who actually believed this..I thought it was a joke when I first read about it years ago..like who could really believe that?

You forget that God is going to bring His people back into their land..if they were God’s chosen..they would be back in the land..and they most definitely are not. Face the facts...don’t change them..the people in the land that God gave Israel are the returning Jews and not some other peoples. They have to be there because a new temple has to be rebuilt in the land God gave the Jews..according to the scriptures. Prophecy can never be negated..because who can hold back God’s righteous right hand?

Isaiah 14:27​

For the Lord of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?​
The British and the Arabs are both Semites but the AshkeNAZI counterfeit-Jews are NOT Semites, but are Japhethites (Genesis 10:3) who therefore are NOT “God’s Chosen” and have no Biblical God-given right to the Holy Land.

There is not going to be a rebuilt third Temple. It says in Revelation that the New Jerusalem comes down from God out of heaven and there is no mention of a third temple being rebuilt (God already had the first two man made temples destroyed, so it's highly unlikely that He will allow them to succeed in building a 3rd one?).

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are The Temple of it.

Last edited: