How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Phithx

Veteran
Well, I am trying to get you to see common sense...guess that’s beyond your comprehension?
How does anyone explain their lies?

They openly say they are Ashkenazi "Jews" yet Ashkenaz descended from Japheth*, not Shem, but they call themselves S(h)emites, and accuse anyone who challenges them of [sic] "anti-semitism", when they are Japhetites, and not Semites. And Christ rightly calls them liars**.

King of kings' Bible
* Genesis
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

** Revelation
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are](Idumeans***) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans***); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

*** The Japhetite Ashkenazis converted to Talmudic Judaism in about 740AD (The 13th Tribe - Arthur Koestler); joining the Idumeans (Obadiah) who converted in about 538BC****, thus making themselves Idumean by association (E Pluribus Unum - Out of many, one).

**** Ester 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, wheresoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, I am trying to get you to see common sense...guess that’s beyond your comprehension?
Well then I suggest you knock off the idiotic trolling, disinfo and provocations and get down to posting actual, factual, relevant info on the site.

Lisa

Superstar
How does anyone explain their lies?

They openly say they are Ashkenazi "Jews" yet Ashkenaz descended from Japheth*, not Shem, but they call themselves S(h)emites, and accuse anyone who challenges them of [sic] "anti-semitism", when they are Japhetites, and not Semites. And Christ rightly calls them liars**.

King of kings' Bible
* Genesis
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

** Revelation
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are](Idumeans***) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans***); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

*** The Japhetite Ashkenazis converted to Talmudic Judaism in about 740AD (The 13th Tribe - Arthur Koestler); joining the Idumeans (Obadiah) who converted in about 538BC****, thus making themselves Idumean by association (E Pluribus Unum - Out of many, one).

**** Ester 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, wheresoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.
I don’t know of Christians calling them liars. At the end of the day, why would anyone want to be known as a Jew if they weren’t? It’s not like Jews are highly regarded and respected around the world. I would think that only real Jews would call themselves that..despite the ‘evidence’ you’ve provided.

A Freeman

Superstar
Good ol Timmy...... always handy for Uncle Sam in a jam. Until he wasn't.
Yep. For almost ten years after bin Laden died in a Tora Bora hospital, the alphabet soup brigade trotted out videos with younger and younger versions of him supposedly threatening U.S. assets whenever they needed to whip up public support for their next bombing campaign.

9/11 was an inside job

7/7 was an inside job

Lisa

Superstar
Well then I suggest you knock off the idiotic trolling, disinfo and provocations and get down to posting actual, factual, relevant info on the site.
I can add my thoughts if I so choose..just like anyone else can.

Phithx

Veteran
I don’t know of Christians calling them liars. At the end of the day, why would anyone want to be known as a Jew if they weren’t? It’s not like Jews are highly regarded and respected around the world. I would think that only real Jews would call themselves that..despite the ‘evidence’ you’ve provided.
Thanks for calling it evidence at least, which it is.

They've/ Satan's got billions of people confused on this point, but judging from Christ's words it ain't going to last, and they're going to be exposed: happening already.

And obviously some "Jews" will be saved anyway (Rev. 7:9), simply because they'll accept Christ as the Messiah, which most don't so far.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks for calling it evidence at least?

They've/ Satan's got billions of people confused on this point, but judging from Christ's words it ain't going to last, and they're going to be exposed: happening already.

And obviously some "Jews" will be saved anyway (Rev. 7:9), simply because they'll accept Christ as the Messiah, which most don't so far.
Lol...I did say ‘evidence’.

What do you mean its not going to last? Who’s going to be exposed?

Ya..God has a plan..
Romans‬ ‭11:25-32‬ ‭​
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭

Phithx

Veteran
Lol...I did say ‘evidence’.

What do you mean its not going to last? Who’s going to be exposed?
Go back to what I wrote and read Jesus' words Rev. 3:9.

Ya..God has a plan..
Romans‬ ‭11:25-32‬ ‭​
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭
Go back to what I wrote and read Jesus' words Rev. 3:9.

A Freeman

Superstar
Seriously? Christ Himself referred to these counterfeit Jews as "the synagogue of Satan" in His Revelation to John.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, BUT DO LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

It should be self-evident that the FAKE Jews (Ashkenazis and Idumean Edomites) are pretending to be God's Chosen people (TRUE Israel), in their vain effort to rule the world for their master: Satan.

FACT: Jacob-Israel had twelve sons, of whom Judah was the fourth. It is obvious, therefore, that Judah was one of the children of Israel, and equally obvious that the other eleven sons could not possibly have been Judah. Most of the REAL Jews, those descended from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin (the House of Judah), converted to Christianity long ago.

THE FIGHT FOR THE KINGDOM AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Christ said there would be people claiming to be "Jews" who were NOT Jews, but instead were Satan worshipers (Matt. 6:24). These FAKE Jews murdered Jesus and are presently in control of the international banking system (they're still the money changers), which has made it possible for them to plunge the entire world into debt slavery (both nations and individuals). In turn, the obscene wealth of the top FAKE Jew banking families has given them the means to own and control governments, the media, and the medical/pharmaceutical and educational systems.

Are Christ's own words really not enough evidence for you? Everything Christ said about these FAKE Jews has happened and continues to happen now.

Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Israel has Arrested 745 Children since Start of 2019, Abuses Child Detainees

"Back in March, the UN children’s agency, UNICEF, said that around 40 children had been killed and hundreds more wounded in one year of anti-occupation protest rallies along the fence that separates the besieged Gaza Strip and the Israeli-occupied territories."

"In May, a study claimed that Israel had arrested up to 16,500 Palestinian children since the outbreak of the Second Intifada in late 2000."

Phithx

Veteran

"Back in March, the UN children’s agency, UNICEF, said that around 40 children had been killed and hundreds more wounded in one year of anti-occupation protest rallies along the fence that separates the besieged Gaza Strip and the Israeli-occupied territories."

"In May, a study claimed that Israel had arrested up to 16,500 Palestinian children since the outbreak of the Second Intifada in late 2000."
Motive? Amongst some others?

Does Talmud Teach Bestiality, P***philia, Incest? by Henry Makow/ Elizabeth Dilling https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/03/Does-Talmud-Teach-Bestiality-p***philia-Incest.html
(copy paste the url and complete the spelling of p***philia - this site seems to be editing that word?)

King of kings' Bible
Mark
7:5 Then the politicians and lawyers asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the "Tradition of the Elders" (Talmud), but eat bread with unwashen hands?
7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is FAR from me.
7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.
7:8 For laying aside the COMMANDment of God, ye hold the "Tradition" of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the COMMANDment of God, that ye may keep your own "Tradition".

And we know they lie.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] theblasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are](Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

P.S.
But not all "Jews" obviously; simply because of this Prophecy:

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was told in verse 4), of all nations,and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Finally the USA Supports the One State Solution
Gilad Atzmon
http://www.unz.com/gatzmon/finally-the-usa-supports-the-one-state-solution/

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced yesterday that the US is softening its position on Israeli settlements in the West Bank. Secretary Pompeo repudiated the 1978 State Department legal opinion that stated that Jewish settlements in the occupied territories are “inconsistent with international law.”

DR: That might be the US agenda however Palestine is a Global agenda no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Gilad Atzmon

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced yesterday that the US is softening its position on Israeli settlements in the West Bank. Secretary Pompeo repudiated the 1978 State Department legal opinion that stated that Jewish settlements in the occupied territories are “inconsistent with international law.”
FYI. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/all-human-beings-on-earth-are-under-bonded-obligation-true-meaning-of-religion-with-a-death-sentence-attached.6675/

DavidSon

Star
Gilad Atzmon

DR: That might be the US agenda however Palestine is a Global agenda no matter how long it takes.
The announcement was expected but it's frustrating nonetheless. At least their intention is out in the open, we don't have to pretend this US president has any other aim other than to grant full legitimization of Israel's criminal activity. Just like recognizing the occupied Golan this is signal to business and the investment sector as much as anything else.

There's going to be a lot of talk about the policy change. These are matters of international law. The overwhelming majority of representatives and authorities agree the territories seized after 1967 were taken under illegal military conquest. We'll see who stands on which side of the illegal occupation.

Lisa

Superstar
Seriously? Christ Himself referred to these counterfeit Jews as "the synagogue of Satan" in His Revelation to John.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, BUT DO LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

It should be self-evident that the FAKE Jews (Ashkenazis and Idumean Edomites) are pretending to be God's Chosen people (TRUE Israel), in their vain effort to rule the world for their master: Satan.

FACT: Jacob-Israel had twelve sons, of whom Judah was the fourth. It is obvious, therefore, that Judah was one of the children of Israel, and equally obvious that the other eleven sons could not possibly have been Judah. Most of the REAL Jews, those descended from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin (the House of Judah), converted to Christianity long ago.

THE FIGHT FOR THE KINGDOM AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Christ said there would be people claiming to be "Jews" who were NOT Jews, but instead were Satan worshipers (Matt. 6:24). These FAKE Jews murdered Jesus and are presently in control of the international banking system (they're still the money changers), which has made it possible for them to plunge the entire world into debt slavery (both nations and individuals). In turn, the obscene wealth of the top FAKE Jew banking families has given them the means to own and control governments, the media, and the medical/pharmaceutical and educational systems.

Are Christ's own words really not enough evidence for you? Everything Christ said about these FAKE Jews has happened and continues to happen now.

Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT
The only reason they are the synagogue of satan is because they rejected God’s Son, Jesus..but they will come back to God in the end...its not over and done for the Jews..and that‘s a good thing!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Certain posters hearts here are so hard that not even the suffering of children moves them towards righteous condemnation.....

Serveto

Star
The announcement was expected but it's frustrating nonetheless. At least their intention is out in the open, we don't have to pretend this US president has any other aim other than to grant full legitimization of Israel's criminal activity. Just like recognizing the occupied Golan this is signal to business and the investment sector as much as anything else.

There's going to be a lot of talk about the policy change. These are matters of international law. The overwhelming majority of representatives and authorities agree the territories seized after 1967 were taken under illegal military conquest. We'll see who stands on which side of the illegal occupation.
Good point concerning things finally being transparent and in the open. At least Trump has finally removed the mask of presumed neutrality, which, as I saw it, was really only ever duplicity and complicity pretending to be neutrality, and has demonstrated that the USA are not disinterested brokers. For all of the "official" lip-service paid, over the years, to an envisaged "two-state" solution, I suspect that there was only ever one state supported behind the scenes: Herzl's Der Judenstaat, or "Jewish State," and that however defined by power brokers at any given time.

Concerning the often Machiavellian approach that both American political parties take to "International Law," I doubt it could be summed up better than this, by Madeleine Albright:

"When Robin Cook, the British foreign secretary, told Secretary of State Madeleine Albright that he had ''problems with our lawyers'' over using force against Yugoslavia without Security Council approval, Secretary Albright responded: ''Get new lawyers.'' "

As it relates to Israel and especially the occupied territories, I think it is safe to assume that Trump, probably with some help from "casino mogul" and campaign financier, Sheldon Adelson, got new lawyers. They are now, at least in some circles, dutifully referred to as the "disputed territories."

Last edited: