How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Israel has power because they are Gods chosen people and because God promised them the land would always be theirs and never divided. Pretty simple, really.
So since Britain decided the land lines, if God was going to restore them, why not give them all the land and not the biblical entirety. Rather modern Israel is recognized as a small piece of land when it was expansive and not what Britain gave to the current Israelites. As bonus, how does one verify that these are the same Israelites and not some other tribe or group of people masquerading as His people?

DavidSon

Established
"Our correspondent Oliver Holmes offers some context about why some news outlets are claiming victory for Benjamin Netanyahu when the vote between him and Gantz is so close. He writes:"

"It’s a bit confusing but because of Israel’s coalition government system, the key seats have been the ones that have not gone to either Netanyahu or Gantz. The two main parties may have a similar number of seats in the Knesset but Netanyahu’s right-wing allies appear to have enough for him to make a majority government with them. The president chooses the candidate he believes will have the best chance of forming a government, who does not necessarily have to have a big lead themselves or even be ahead."

I know there's not much difference between them but I guess he was going to win either way. Sounds like the US democratic primaries of 2016, or the presidency in 2000 (where we discovered "hanging chads") haha.

Last edited:
Pope Francis calls for new ‘supranational’ authorities to enforce UN goals

ROME, May 2, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Pope Francis made a strong new push for globalism on Thursday, calling for a supranational, legally constituted body to enforce United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and implement “climate change” policies.

Speaking to members of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences in the Vatican’s Apostolic Palace, the Pope said: “When a supranational common good is clearly identified, there is need for a special legally constituted authority capable of facilitating its implementation.” - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/p...supranational-authorities-to-enforce-UN-goals

--> https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/t...es-israel-have-so-much-power.1710/post-202020

Lisa

Superstar
If Israel has so much power...then why do they still have problems containing their own borders? Wouldn’t they be able to just put those people down and the heck with what anyone says?

And another thing I don’t understand, they have so much power but live on a tiny sliver of land. They don’t even have all the land that God originally gave them, that doesn’t say all powerful to me, that says just hanging by a thread. They do live in a place where all their neighbors want them to be wiped off the face of the earth after all.