Houthi terrorists bombard civilian houses in Yemen’s Marib with Katyusha rockets

CALIBAN

Rookie
My opinion is that it's a continuation of secularist imperialism.
With profound human tragedy.

Brits been in Yemen for years, could never really go Medina.

Yemens come to Britain - end up 90 and without a wife.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Okay.... so you're anti-Sunni?

You're claiming the Sunnis are a sect and prohibited?

https://islamqa.info/en/206

Praise be to Allaah.

It is the Muslim’s duty to follow the truth and to join the victorious group, the people of Sunnah and Jamaa’ah (Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah) who are followers of the pious predecessors (al-salaf al-saalih), loving them for the sake of Allaah whether they are in his own country or elsewhere, and cooperating with them in righteousness.

If you want to go against the Sunnis, Allah is judge. If you want to against the orthodox, mainstream form of Islam... if you want to go against pure Islam as it was originally practiced.... Allah is judge.

I don't know if you know people from Yemen. I know a bunch of people from Yemen and I'm going off what they have told me as far as Yemen.

Am I to believe you over a bunch of people who are actually from there?

Now whoever wants to split from pure, correct Islam and follow a deviant sect..... let them.

If you want to want to go against Sunni Islam, that is your decision. To anyone whose Islam is sound, that right there will be sufficient to show that you position isn't sound.

This has nothing to do with Donald Trump and it is strange that you portray me as praising Donald Trump. I specifically said I'm not for him. I simply criticized the left. You think I'm not allowed to criticize the left? More reason I'm glad I'm not a leftist. The leftists are not reasonable and don't believe in civility.

Now as far as the Yemen conflict.... may the Houthis be crushed.

Also, what exactly do you follow? You're against the Sunnis and against the Shia? Are you following a one-person form of Islam? Are you another who has made up their own religion?

Anyways, the issue is a conflict between Sunni Islam and Shia Islam. And I don't really care what I read online or through the media because I know a bunch of people from Yemen who I've talked to.

It's a conflict between Sunni Islam and Shia Islam. Saudi on one side, Iran on the other.

If you're not a heretic, you should support the Sunni side. Why would you support the Shia?

There's bad being done by both sides. But one is at least Sunni- and the other is Shia.

People shouldn't believe everything in the media. I'm not interested in the view of a person who has never been to Yemen over the views of people who are actually from there.
You conveniently ducked addressing the substance of my post in order to derail the discussion. Therefore I will attempt to address your distractions in general as opposed to responding point-by-point to your posts since you obviously are not interested in debate or dialog regarding this threads topic:
Im not claiming that "Sunni" or "Shiite" factions are sects, Im pointing out that they most clearly are sects as proven by the last words of the prophet Muhammad which were basically "Dont break into sects, dont give yourselves different names, just stay Muslims, thats enough for you." The born-and-breds failed to heed that most important advise just as they have failed at so much.... but its truly bizarre to watch you people show up doing exactly what you were instructed NOT to do by the faiths top human authority all the while waiving your imaginary banner of authentic, Islamic representation.
Yalls main counterpoint when confronted with this pathetic state of secular and spiritual existence is basically to claim "well, the majority of people are obviously doing this wrong, but theres more of us, so we can pretend that we are correct."
As far as Yemin itself, in regards to the ongoing conflict, Im going by the independent but verified news and charitable organization accounts as well as those of people there now (there is some in-country reporting via the internet, not always from a classically trained "reporter", often just regular people reporting on their local situations) and the accounts of people I have met from there. I try not to rely on people who "have fam there" or whatever, because while I do give credence to their perspective, it could be tinted with personal or political bias so I mainly roll with what people who have actually been there have said.

The rest of your posts addressed to me are full of ramblings, accusations and a convenient, yet completely false narrative you have elaborated of things I have never posted here or elsewhere.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1540320273961.png
From Zerohedge: "Carrey referenced the US-Saudi coalition in Yemen responsible for dropping the 500 pound bomb on the bus as it made its way through a crowded market in Dahyan in Saada province on August 9th, which both the US State Department and the Saudis had defended as a "legitimate military operation."

Last edited:
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1234496/middle-east

May Allah protect the Sunni Muslims of Yemen. And may Allah crush the Houthis.

I cannot stand hearing people glorify the Houthis who are killing and oppressing the Sunni Muslims in Yemen.

I asked an old man from Yemen about Saudi Arabia in Yemen. I'm not saying Saudi Arabia has been perfect- but he supported Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

They gave a khutbah at the masjid (tons of Yemenis at my masjid) where they denounced the Shia aggression and killing of Sunnis.

You look at how they're killing and oppressing and the suffering they are causing for Sunni Muslims in Syria and Yemen.... it clearly is a war against Sunni Islam. They said in the khutbah that the Yemeni Sunnis had been living in peace with the Shia. But now this aggression and killing of Sunnis.

If you don't believe that the Houthis are killing and oppressing the Sunni Muslims in Yemen- don't ask me, go ask the Sunni Muslims from Yemen. I say this because it hurts me when I hear people glorify the Houthis and support the Houthis.
the real sunni's in yemen support the houthis...
The real sunni's are the majority of sunnis all around the world who practice or at least believe in tasawuff/sufi islam.
whether you go to malaysia, Indonesia, the indian subcontinent, central asia, northern Afghanistan, the arab levant, the Caucasus region, most of North and west africa, eastern europe ie turkey, bosnia etc
they all commeorate the birth of the prophet SAW and practice sufi islam.
they have THAT in common...
what they don't do is attack and ridicule that practice and call it 'bidah' (because commemorating the days of Allah is a religious duty and not an act of innovation).
long story short, wahabis can go fuck themselves, they're the devil within islam.
the houthi's were reduced to this because of wahabi oppression for decades.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the real sunni's in yemen support the houthis...
The real sunni's are the majority of sunnis all around the world who practice or at least believe in tasawuff/sufi islam.
whether you go to malaysia, Indonesia, the indian subcontinent, central asia, northern Afghanistan, the arab levant, the Caucasus region, most of North and west africa, eastern europe ie turkey, bosnia etc
they all commeorate the birth of the prophet SAW and practice sufi islam.
they have THAT in common...
what they don't do is attack and ridicule that practice and call it 'bidah' (because commemorating the days of Allah is a religious duty and not an act of innovation).
long story short, wahabis can go fuck themselves, they're the devil within islam.
the houthi's were reduced to this because of wahabi oppression for decades.
"the real sunni's in yemen support the houthis"
I wish Americans, Western Europeans and the rest could wrap their minds around this very important piece of information which you have posted here.
Props