Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Shuna

Star
Jessie Czebotar SRA survivor said this place in Wisconsin is a ritual ground.

The House on the Rock in WI -
House on the Rock is a Very Strange Collection

Tons of furniture and objects! It is disorienting!
The red glove is not, by chance, the hand of the contract?:
"Image 10:
5. Under the Training Centers and in the Tunnel Systems there are WALLS which the System calls Ritual Walls to Molech [sic] or Baal. These WALLS contain handprints of over 200 years of individuals who are involved in the System. When a child born into the System turns age 5, they participate in a ritual where they dip their hand in blood and put their handprint on the wall. There is preparation that goes into this ritual. Before the"

Vmort

Star
@Sibi Yes. Check their video games -- all have MK ULTRA symbolism and NWO agenda.
@Shuna Please explain CAROUSEL. The one that gore around is the most they are using.

Sibi

Star

The red glove is not, by chance, the hand of the contract?:
"Image 10:
5. Under the Training Centers and in the Tunnel Systems there are WALLS which the System calls Ritual Walls to Molech [sic] or Baal. These WALLS contain handprints of over 200 years of individuals who are involved in the System. When a child born into the System turns age 5, they participate in a ritual where they dip their hand in blood and put their handprint on the wall. There is preparation that goes into this ritual. Before the"

Shuna

Star
Interesting post, I had already seen, all that, and I still have some doubts, but I wanted to put it aside:

Sibi

Star
Interesting post, I had already seen, all that, and I still have some doubts, but I wanted to put it aside:
Thank you for posting this. That thread is so long and intimidating but I am sure there are tons more interesting things in it.

Shuna

Star
daughter of the most high just posted, on some MK-Ultra techniques:

Shuna

Star
I was looking for information on Nazism, in Shingeki no Kyojin. While searching, I came across this link, which refers to the resemblance between God Uttara Bhadrapada and Eren Yeager. This also works with Mr. Robot. A lot of these references are found in KPop, ect. It also has the reference to Jupiter, which I couldn't find. Or the link that we associate with many things, the sign of Pisces:
Uttara Bhadrapada: The Gold Beneath the Surface — Tai Soleil

And he also has a link, with Pégase, which we see more and more, in the background scenes. And lots of other references, which we find...

Vmort

Star
@Shuna
Please can you explain WOLF symbolism? They refer to wolves repeatedly. Also SHE WOLF.
Frater 616 reveals they are using it.
It transpired that she had been flown to the United States to be tutored and initiated into what was at that time, Anton LaVey’s underground Satanic sisterhood of professional women with an aptitude for carnality and a conscience to match: the ‘Ordo Cave Lupam.’
Lupa -- she wolf.

Shuna

Star
I think I know what the meteorite means, thanks to this KPop clip:
I thought I was wrong, but actually I wasn't. The meteorite represents the end of time and therefore the end of the cycle. But also, the sperm,.. it is therefore linked to the second God. The and the meteorites = to the fallen angels, demons/egregores, will possess the possessed. In the Bible, it is described (if it is indeed this God, but associates perfectly, with the descriptions...). In the end, he simply becomes one (as in the book of Revelation, they become the same, they become one with him). What plays, in his appearance, because he represents at the same time, the Antichrist, the second God, by his blind eye (I thought of the rite, of the blind eye).

Shuna

Star
Just need to make a remark, of an umpteenth similarity: for the moment, I will put for the moment only three, comparisons, between the series of Wendesday and Shingeki no Kyojin:
The image of Eren, when he transforms into a Titan Shifter, when he is young. His father is for good, because he is a doctor, but hides certain truths...:
1669671686705.png
Eren and his hairstyles:
1669672315622.png
Eren, who manipulates, the memory of his father, who draws (in the manga), the portrait of these two sons.
Transformation into Hyde in the series:
1669671789949.png
Xavier giving a cell phone at the end, knowing its power, which made me think of egregores and paintings and photos in Harry Potter, which have a soul to move:
1669672442067.png
Xavier draws these visions (in my opinion, he's the bad guy). Knowing how many ties he has, with Eren and the God. Besides, it even has a multitude of representations of the cycle, and of the Gods (the symbolism of the monsters counts). It also has, the reference to Harry Potter, to Oxfords, with the four houses. The secret organizations whose logo is similar to the drawing, of the Bateau de Paris. City, which, under the Arc de Triomphe is the gate of the underworld. And opposite, she is similar, to the snowflakes, carried by Orihime, who carries, six spirits. And tons of other stuff, like references...

It also has another comparison, which spoils Shingeki no Kyojin and which I compared, my Slumberland:
Which made me think, while the fars, makes me think and the actor, makes me think of Aquaman, and another movie, which came out before. The actor, and traveling between dreams in the form of Eren's demon. And the young girl, in Ymir, the young girl is accompanied by her teddy bear pig, like Jack in JK Rolling's Christmas book. And Ymir, with her pigs, the Titans, which she freed.

The hood is bound, to this God of death.

Shuna

Star
I don't know, if it's real, mounted or if it's a real, the de rite, Freemason (and not a Temple). But the video is extremely, interesting: Video in French, it is possible to put, the English translation, on the French subtitle:

Shuna

Star
They are very much about the idea of groups, and thinking about it. When we know that an egregore becomes real, by a group of people (even if it can appear by a single person, but is surely too weak). Series and movies, often talk about group of friends. I rethink, that they are turned by the feminine character, the women would be more weld than the Men. I wonder if that's not there or one of the reasons why they promote, female energy, group energy.

Sibi

Star
They are very much about the idea of groups, and thinking about it. When we know that an egregore becomes real, by a group of people (even if it can appear by a single person, but is surely too weak). Series and movies, often talk about group of friends. I rethink, that they are turned by the feminine character, the women would be more weld than the Men. I wonder if that's not there or one of the reasons why they promote, female energy, group energy.
Good point! And thanks for using the word "egregore". I had to look it up and I learned a lot!

Shuna

Star