homosexuality

can a homosexual come from god?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tidal

Star
now is that your opinion or facts?

Well the fact is two same-sexes are not - ahem- biologically equipped to be a proper male/female couple, therefore the only exciting things they can do together is stuff like scrabble and monopoly..:)

cjkkw

Established
Well the fact is two same-sexes are not - ahem- biologically equipped to be a proper male/female couple, therefore the only exciting things they can do together is stuff like scrabble and monopoly..:)
ok so where is this fact of evidence? have you seen two homos parenting a child? get married? because from what I've seen, heterosexuals are no better. now before you start judging, you may have a child, sibling, or parent who is homosexual. are they not fully functional because in your own eyes, you don't view them as equal to a heterosexual? blacks face the same discrimination from whites and yet here we are. a world with the 1st black president. thats why Hollywood, the government, is run by homosexuals. yet they are fully competent in making desicions as a str8y.

Tidal

Star
..have you seen two homos parenting a child?..

Well here's a clip from a McCains Foods advert on Brit TV that has been airing on and off for the last year or so showing a gay "couple" and their adopted toddler and I don't like it much-

cjkkw

Established
Well here's a clip from a McCains Foods advert on Brit TV that has been airing on and off for the last year or so and I don't like it much-

ok fact doesn't mean what you don't or do like. fact is truth that supports your opinion. now if this child came out looking deformed, or mentally retarded then your theory on what you believe would be true. butt the child is normal because they used their sperm and used a surrogate to birth their child. because men can't have babies. well not in this day and age, in the future. now I do know that heterosexuals have sins that include, rapist, p***philia, and so much more stuff and your gonna try to defend those actions as normal? homos have their downfalls too. but you cannot and will not go on thru life thinking homosexuality is wrong.

free2018

Star
ok so where is this fact of evidence? have you seen two homos parenting a child? get married? because from what I've seen, heterosexuals are no better. now before you start judging, you may have a child, sibling, or parent who is homosexual. are they not fully functional because in your own eyes, you don't view them as equal to a heterosexual? blacks face the same discrimination from whites and yet here we are. a world with the 1st black president. thats why Hollywood, the government, is run by homosexuals. yet they are fully competent in making desicions as a str8y.
The Elite aren't homosexuals. They are Satanists. They are Masons. They are many things.
The people who run Hollywood are pedophiles, etc... . Making competent decisions? The Elite are not making competent decisions.

cjkkw

Established
The Elite aren't homosexuals. They are Satanists. They are Masons. They are many things.
The people who run Hollywood are pedophiles, etc... . Making competent decisions? The Elite are not making competent decisions.
they are all that and more. watch when covid-19 is done. you won't be able to become a celeb. you can however buy tickets to their shows and games if you are heterosexual.

cjkkw

Established
Hi,

what do you mean by "as heterosexuals"? If they wanted to live like heterosexuals, they wouldnt be homosexual?!

Kind regards,
Threepwood
not as them per say butt there's this ugly rumor going around that homos aren't responsible as heterosexuals seem they are. so I'm simply mirroring that a homosexual can live an equal life just as a heterosexual.

cjkkw

Established
Bizarro wording cjkkw!!??
Basically half the time I have no idea what you mean.....
im not typing above ur iq lols so there really shouldn't be a problem. I guess this is where getting an education comes into play. stay in school folks, it's not a game.

threepwood

Rookie
not as them per say butt there's this ugly rumor going around that homos aren't responsible as heterosexuals seem they are.
I guess these rumors are based on (I dont know if I should call that a fact) the perception of them being promiscuous. And regarding Children.. I dont know, if they naturally arent able to bear them, they shouldnt raise them. As far as I know, children do need parents (ie father and mother). Two (gay) fathers or two mothers.. If they arent able to support the child with everything parents usually do, its not worth the experiment.
But.. thats just if you ask me. I know you could make the case of bad parenting in general. And on top of that, i wouldnt like to begin regulating who gets to be parents or not.

Best regards,
Threepwood

cjkkw

Established
I guess these rumors are based on (I dont know if I should call that a fact) the perception of them being promiscuous. And regarding Children.. I dont know, if they naturally arent able to bear them, they shouldnt raise them. As far as I know, children do need parents (ie father and mother). Two (gay) fathers or two mothers.. If they arent able to support the child with everything parents usually do, its not worth the experiment.
But.. thats just if you ask me. I know you could make the case of bad parenting in general. And on top of that, i wouldnt like to begin regulating who gets to be parents or not.

Best regards,
Threepwood
im gonna leave you with your thoughts. but just knowledge two mothers and two fathers can and will raise children just the same as heterosexuals.

what is a standard hetro couple? what is normal? especially these days, speaking as someone in a committed non married relationship for 18 years and childless, thankfully we dont live in the biblical times i like my set up.

i dont see why not. marriage is no longer about contracts between families and making babies, generally people marry for love or partnership, on top of that plenty of hetro couples go into marriage without thought or care, so why shouldn't a gay couple who are seriously committed to each other marry and make themselves legally safer as a a couple.

regarding children, well first off hetro couples are not guaranteed to have the traditional families, some cant have children, some adopt, some never have children or want children at all.
when it comes to gay couples, some dont even want children they are like myself a childfree person and happy, if they want children why not? i dont see the issue here there are thousands of children desperate for for loving homes, and surely they are better with a loving same sex couple who will give them a good home, full stomachs, unconditional love and a good education, instead of remaining in care, unloved and sent to the streets at 18.
Also i think of it like this, a hetro couple they can just get pregnant, make mistakes, the child is not wanted, but a gay couple well we know they cant get each other pregnant naturally so they have to think about it, plan and decide.

to finish off, being gay does not make you automatically bad or a pedo, the opposite goes for hetro people we have seen this up front and in the news recently. Ian watkins, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, all perverts, sex offenders or pedos, all abused young girls, non are gay.

so i just dont see why its wrong for people to live their lives as a couple if they care about each other even if their genitals match.

Lisa

Superstar

what does it mean?
can two people of the same sex live as heterosexuals?

debate.
How can they live as heterosexuals? They cannot procreate together, they need a third party to help with that aspect. And God hates homosexuality, it’s not what He said was good, which is a man leaving his parents and cleaving to his wife. Man and woman.

Tidal

Star
..you cannot and will not go on thru life thinking homosexuality is wrong.

Well gays gave AIDS to the world so I'd say that's a little bit wrong..:)

PS- Gays try to say african monkeys started the Gay Plague but I don't buy that, I mean since when did monkeys ever hang in gay bars?