Homeless epidemic

Tidal

Star
No offence to decent Californians, but the rest are godless atheists who are blindly "helping" the homeless to show how they "care", in the hope that the universe will like them.
Not a friggin chance, "the blind leading the blind" as Jesus said.
The homeless and beggars are mostly human derelicts who enjoy their gutter lifestyle because they have what the bible calls "unclean spirits", so the best way to help them would be to tell them to grow a backbone and give up their booze and drugs.
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline" (2 Tim 1:7)

As I've boasted before, in 2002 aged 54 I was just out of jail (3-month vigilante rap), homeless, jobless, womanless and near-penniless, living rough in a tent in a wood near Cheltenham, but never did I feel down because my sense of humour was intact, "Oh great" I thought, "i've ended up as Bigfoot".
But I soon got out and up, no problem, so if I can do it anybody with a few functioning braincells can too.
As Lord Sugar once said- "Personality opens doors, and character keeps them open"
I've now lived in this apartment block (circled) in Plymouth for 16 years, I've got the whole top floor so technically it's a swanky penthouse overlooking the yacht marina.. :cool:

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Incidentally I notice NY is a 'Democrat State', I wonder if that has anything to do with the moral and spiritual degeneracy there?

justjess

Superstar
Ive lived in blue states and red states. Cities, suburbs, and rural areas. Top of the mountain no mans land. There is “moral and spiritual degeneracy” everywhere. It’s just less visible in areas that aren’t so crowded because there’s more places to hide.

Lisa

Superstar
Ive lived in blue states and red states. Cities, suburbs, and rural areas. Top of the mountain no mans land. There is “moral and spiritual degeneracy” everywhere. It’s just less visible in areas that aren’t so crowded because there’s more places to hide.
And the point of all that is? Doesn’t take away from the New York posts article...they work there..they should know if this is true stuff.

Lurker

Star
Good point. Come on down, you're the next contestant on "Hold My Beer". lol

Lisa

Superstar
Who owns the “newspaper” you are using as a source?

don’t you think you should know that before you post highly skewed propaganda pieces?
We all know that drug use is on the rise..why should I discount the story?

justjess

Superstar
We all know that drug use is on the rise..why should I discount the story?
Intent and context. There’s always been drug use, it’s been out of control for years all over so why print that story which is really an opinion piece NOW?

couldn’t have anything to do with the fact That “paper” is owned by Murdoch who’s BFF with trump and he’s doing his part in pushing a narrative that the orange man wants to justify his unconstitutional actions and interference directly targeted at blue areas ahead of a highly explosive election cycle? Nope, I’m sure that has nada to do with anything :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Intent and context. There’s always been drug use, it’s been out of control for years all over so why print that story which is really an opinion piece NOW?

couldn’t have anything to do with the fact That “paper” is owned by Murdoch who’s BFF with trump and he’s doing his part in pushing a narrative that the orange man wants to justify his unconstitutional actions and interference directly targeted at blue areas ahead of a highly explosive election cycle? Nope, I’m sure that has nada to do with anything :rolleyes:
Haha..or maybe held printing what most New Yorkers see when they walk down there?

justjess

Superstar
Haha..or maybe held printing what most New Yorkers see when they walk down there?
Most New Yorkers pay no attention to the post. It is a tabloid. And quite frankly it’s an “instigator” just like you, which explains why you probably like it.

drug use has been a long standing issue in this entire country.

Lisa

Superstar
Most New Yorkers pay no attention to the post. It is a tabloid. And quite frankly it’s an “instigator” just like you, which explains why you probably like it.

drug use has been a long standing issue in this entire country.
I just got linked to the article..I read the mail ;)

It’s getting worse as the dem leaders like to ‘help out’ the homeless drug addicts and alcoholics to rule over. They don’t really help those people.

Tidal

Star
I also see the border states of Cali and New Mex voted against Trump, so presumably they don't mind bad hombres coming across to pump their kids full of drugs, I don't wanna be judgemental but it sounds like bad parenting to me.
How about it Pedro?-

"We don't want no steenkin wall!"

justjess

Superstar
I just got linked to the article..I read the mail ;)

It’s getting worse as the dem leaders like to ‘help out’ the homeless drug addicts and alcoholics to rule over. They don’t really help those people.
Britain’s tabloid propaganda arm linking to New York’s tabloid propaganda atm? What a shock.

it’s getting worse for many reasons. Democratic leaders not being one of them.

Lisa

Superstar
Britain’s tabloid propaganda arm linking to New York’s tabloid propaganda atm? What a shock.

it’s getting worse for many reasons. Democratic leaders not being one of them.
Lol...no they didn’t link to it either. Haha..I don’t just read the mail.

Dems don’t help just keep people in need so they can stay in power. That’s how they roll.

polymoog

Superstar
couldn’t have anything to do with the fact That “paper” is owned by Murdoch who’s BFF with trump and he’s doing his part in pushing a narrative that the orange man wants to justify his unconstitutional actions and interference directly targeted at blue areas ahead of a highly explosive election cycle? Nope, I’m sure that has nada to do with anything
point taken, but the post isnt nearly as conservative as it was. matter of fact, i would call it centrist these days.

justjess

Superstar
point taken, but the post isnt nearly as conservative as it was. matter of fact, i would call it centrist these days.
Murdoch has a history of printing (and not printing) things to assist the president. And I’m in NYC frequently with all my loved ones living there 24/7. There’s been an uptick in many things but drug use isn’t any worse of the horrible problem it has been for many years now.