Homeless epidemic

Lisa

Superstar
A city in California may place a ban on feeding the homeless in public places as homelessness continues to surge in the Golden State.

The controversial measure was proposed during a city council meeting on Tuesday night as Lancaster Mayor Rex Parris defended the proposed legislation.

'A lot of people would come to eat, the people feeding them would leave and the mess would be left behind,' Parris said during the meeting, according to Fox News.

'We're talking about people defecating in the entryways of the business. It became a public health problem,' the mayor added.

If the measure passes, handing out food to the homeless in Lancaster along public streets, sidewalks and any other city-owned property, would be met with a fine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7781911/City-California-considering-ban-feeding-homeless-public-places.html

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A city in California may place a ban on feeding the homeless in public places as homelessness continues to surge in the Golden State.

The controversial measure was proposed during a city council meeting on Tuesday night as Lancaster Mayor Rex Parris defended the proposed legislation.

'A lot of people would come to eat, the people feeding them would leave and the mess would be left behind,' Parris said during the meeting, according to Fox News.

'We're talking about people defecating in the entryways of the business. It became a public health problem,' the mayor added.

If the measure passes, handing out food to the homeless in Lancaster along public streets, sidewalks and any other city-owned property, would be met with a fine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7781911/City-California-considering-ban-feeding-homeless-public-places.html
Yeah, to HELL with the hungry masses eh Lisa? lol
Jesus stood against almost everything that you post here.......

Phithx

Veteran
Would you, in your right mind, slowly poison your body?
Smokers do..don’t they? And you just about can’t get them to quit even when they know it’s harmful. My aunt still smokes and she’s on oxygen.
"Many pharmaceutical-drugs contain opium in various degrees, and it is believed that paper used in the manufacture of cigarettes is first impregnated with opium, which is why smokers become so addicted to their habit." CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 by Dr. John Coleman

Lisa

Superstar
"Many pharmaceutical-drugs contain opium in various degrees, and it is believed that paper used in the manufacture of cigarettes is first impregnated with opium, which is why smokers become so addicted to their habit." CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 by Dr. John Coleman
My mom used to smoke and one day didn’t want to do it anymore and stopped. My dad took years to quit and he doesn’t smoke anymore. He only started because the air force dr told him that smoking would help his stutter..it helped the stutter and gave him a worse problem...but he hasn’t smoked in years. My mil tried to stop smoking but she got into her head that it was going to be too hard..even when she had cancer she wasn’t able to completely stop.

Phithx

Veteran
My mom used to smoke and one day didn’t want to do it anymore and stopped. My dad took years to quit and he doesn’t smoke anymore. He only started because the air force dr told him that smoking would help his stutter..it helped the stutter and gave him a worse problem...but he hasn’t smoked in years. My mil tried to stop smoking but she got into her head that it was going to be too hard..even when she had cancer she wasn’t able to completely stop.
I've seen it around me too, and now I comprehend why some had such a hard time giving it up: opium inpreganted into the cigarette paper. Evil.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of theEarth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
:eek: That makes sense! It's a horrifying truth!! I recently spoke with an older lady that said she wants to quit smoking but that it's so hard. I thought to myself if you have the willpower then you can but it still didn't make sense that smokers WANT TO but find it extremely hard. The missing piece of the puzzle has been found. Thank you Phitx, it makes perfect sense. SO TERRIBLE!!!

Phithx

Veteran
:eek: That makes sense! It's a horrifying truth!! I recently spoke with an older lady that said she wants to quit smoking but that it's so hard. I thought to myself if you have the willpower then you can but it still didn't make sense that smokers WANT TO but find it extremely hard. The missing piece of the puzzle has been found. Thank you Phitx, it makes perfect sense. SO TERRIBLE!!!
Yes agreed. Very evil in fact. And you're spot on: will-power is the only way, like Lisa said family members just stopped.

There may also be some other clues here for the lady: 'Why People Take Drugs'.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
W
Yes agreed. Very evil in fact. And you're spot on: will-power is the only way, like Lisa said family members just stopped.

There may also be some other clues here for the lady: 'Why People Take Drugs'.
I checked out the link and it makes perfect sense. People are just trying to be calm and happy, something this world does NOT foster at all. Drugs do take people farther away from God so it's the devil's way to carry people off and away from true happiness. Although there are people that find God, quit the vices and find the peace and happiness they have been searching for all along.

Phithx

Veteran
W

I checked out the link and it makes perfect sense. People are just trying to be calm and happy, something this world does NOT foster at all. Drugs do take people farther away from God so it's the devil's way to carry people off and away from true happiness. Although there are people that find God, quit the vices and find the peace and happiness they have been searching for all along.
Dear Glad 2 know, thank-you for your reply. And yes, agreed with what you say.
Interesting how the truth is so simple and peaceable and easy to be entreated.

Lurker

Star
I found this comment online and thought it would fit well in this thread.

"these are still your fellow Americans. If part of our society is not well, it has a tendency to spread into other aspects that are doing well. Homelessness is a complicated issue and should be not politicized, but since it is here we go.
Liberals- utilize all those social programs to help these folks
Conservatives- all that tax money that could be brought in if those that were homeless got back up on their feet and got jobs.
either flavor you pick, society wins as a whole when we help people." (emphasis mine)

Lisa

Superstar
Conservatives- all that tax money that could be brought in if those that were homeless got back up on their feet and got jobs.
I don’t think that’s the conservatives goal..I think they’d like people to get on their feet and do well.
Fuck you Lancaster! The city doesn't own shit- the people do!
Is that your only problem with what they are proposing?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Does He really? Do you mean just in this thread, or in general?

Again, I made no comment, just linked an article...
So much of what you spew forth with your phalanges on this site is clearly outside of the living example which Jesus Christ himself set.

Lisa

Superstar
But unlike many others here, your hypocritical and anti-Christ attitude is on full display......
No, I don’t think that it is...I don’t have an anti christ attitude towards the homeless..I think that the world does..keep em down because we feel good in our good works.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, I don’t think that it is...I don’t have an anti christ attitude towards the homeless..I think that the world does..keep em down because we feel good in our good works.
Feeding someone who is hungry is good works lil LIsa. Discouraging people from doing so while you sit on your keister and prattle online.... aint.