Homeless epidemic

Glad 2 know

Veteran
We are talking about the homeless...not all of them are mentally ill and I’ve already said that I don’t know enough about mental illness to comment about them. However, I do think many of the homeless are addicts and that’s to whom my comments are directed.
Well addiction is a mental illness too. Who in their right mind contaminates and harms their body willingly?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hard to separate the two.
No it isn't. For you maybe.

It's direct cause and effect, the details of which are exactly spelt out in the Bible
Fantastic, so why do you want to discuss what's in your bible on a thread about homeless people? Do you not think it would fit into one of the thousands of religious threads that have already been created?.

I know this is the internet but in your day to day life if you felt impelled to talk bible one afternoon would you go to a church where there may be like minded people who also wanted to talk bible or would you go to your local McDonalds?

I'm sick of seeing bible passages thrust into every thread on these boards, it's like the place has been besieged by a bunch of over zealous preachers.

Phithx

Veteran

Fantastic, so why do you want to discuss what's in your bible on a thread about homeless people? Do you not think it would fit into one of the thousands of religious threads that have already been created?.

I know this is the internet but in your day to day life if you felt impelled to talk bible one afternoon would you go to a church where there may be like minded people who also wanted to talk bible or would you go to your local McDonalds?

I'm sick of seeing bible passages thrust into every thread on these boards, it's like the place has been besieged by a bunch of over zealous preachers.
Thank-you for your reply. Humour me just a little please.

You won't find me in a church, because the Bible actually warns people against them (Matt. 6:5-6) and I don't follow organised religion, because they've fallen for lies, and they claim these Books and don't really know what they say, and preach the opposite literally in many cases.

So here's the real issue:

When you stand in a "court", that person who presides over your life, who masquerades as a "judge", is a member of the BAR, which stands for British Accreditation Registry.

He's basically pledged allegiance to Mrs. Elizabeth. A. M. Battenberg (alias queen), as she heads all legislated things across the current and former British Empire: wherever the BAR is.

She - who heads law worldwide - in 1953 swore an Oath before the world: on television, and put her signature on it; and in that Oath she says, "I will to the utmost of my power maintain The Laws of God".

So here's what the evil churches (Church England, Vatican etc.) don't tell you, because at the very top of their structures they're in bed with monarchy, for the sake of their phenomenal mutual contrary-to-God's-Law wealth (Deut. 17:14-20). And they've somehow conned the little churches into some of their lies: the key ones it seems.

Those sworn-to Laws of God forbid all the legislation - which just makes the rich richer and the poor poorer - on pain of death (Deut. 17: 8-13). This is how (excuse me for quoting this please):

King of kings' Bible Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

And Jesus confirmed God's Law (Matt. 5:17-20).

But the churches twist the so-called "letters of Paul", who was a born-again student of Christ, who never spent long periods of time with Jesus like His Apostles did, so is easier to misinterpret, to say that God's Law no longer applies.

Motive: so that they can keep their fraudulently obtained positions of wealth and power, at our expense, and the poor little churches have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Take note that the churches don't quote the written curses that I quoted above, which fit exactly what's happening with all the homeless people, and all the other tragedies that are happening.

Last edited:
Thank-you for your reply. Humour me just a little please.

You won't find me in a church, becuase the Bible actually warns people against them (Matt. 6:5-6) and I don't follow organised religion, because they've fallen for lies, and they claim these Books and don't really know what they say, and preach the opposite literally in many cases.

So here's the real issue:

When you stand in a "court", that person who presides over your life, who masquerades as a "judge", is a member of the BAR, which stands for British Accreditation Registry.

He's basically pledged allegiance to Mrs. Elizabeth. A. M. Battenberg (alias queen), as she heads all legislated things across the current and former British Empire: wherever the BAR is.

She - who heads law worldwide basically - in 1953 swore an Oath before the world: on television, and put her signature on it, and in that Oath she says, "I will to the utmost of my power maintain The Laws of God".

So here's what the evil churches (Church England, Vatican etc.) don't tell you, because at the very top they're in bed with monarchy for the sake of their phenomenal mutual contrary-to-God's-Law wealth (Deut. 17:14-20). And they've somehow conned the little churches into some of their lies: the key ones it seems.

Those sworn-to Laws of God forbid all the legislation - which just makes the rich richer and the poor poorer - on pain of death (Deut. 17: 8-13), as follows (excuse me for quoting this please):

King of kings' Bible Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

And Jesus confirmed God's Law (Matt. 5:17-20).

But the churches twist the so-called "letters of Paul", who was a born-again student of Christ, who never spent long periods of time with Jesus like His Apostles did, so is easier to misinterpret, to say that God's Law no longer applies.

Motive: so that they can keep their fraudulently obtained positions of wealth and power, at our expense, and the poor little churches have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Take note that the churches don't quote the written curses that I quoted above, which fit exactly what's happening with all the homeless people, and all the other tragedies that are happening.
Just an FYI, what @Awoken2 is talking about is actually a forum rule:

7. Keep religious discussions and proselytizing in the Religions forums.

Phithx

Veteran
Thank-you for telling me. Understood.

But in my defence please, I'm actually quoting Law and history. And it perfectly describes the thread.

And the homeless are homeless because of fraudulent legislation, which fraudulently contradicts the Only Law, which is in the Bible. Legislation is not law, but is fraud.

I'm not into organised religion at all, and the churches will probably reject this completely?

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran

By the way, if you like, if ever you have to stand in front of one of those persons who masquerades as a "judge" in what is fraudulently known as a "court", for some victimless-[sic]"crime" that they claim you've committed, here's a standard one-fits-all bullet-proof no-jurisdiction argument, that should send them packing, or highly embarrass them at least.

The homeless have been made destitute by these criminals and the people they serve.

There's also a bullet-proof loan agreement challenge letter at the same link that those homeless people can use to put themselves on a equal footing with the fraudulent banks, who also serve the evil elite.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Thank-you for your reply.

That's not an easy question for me to answer; I'd probably need some more information about your question.

But in the mean time please read this quite short piece, which speaks directly about sickness and how it relates to The Laws of God.

Then we can take it further if you like.
But how have you sinned if born sick?

Phithx

Veteran
But how have you sinned if born sick?
Understood; interesting question.

Then it's karma: cause and effect, from a previous life. Read the below two verses about the man born blind.

But what to do about it now is a more difficult question, if that's what you really mean? But we can explore that as well if you like?

John
9:1 And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [his] birth. (re-incarnation)
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did SIN, THIS MAN, or his parents, that he was BORN blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

The Way home or face The Fire 2:27 How much more fortunate, than the blind, are you who have not had the gift of sight removed, and yet you are more blind than they are. Their sight had been removed, so that they would learn to appreciate spiritual-values, instead of worldly, material-values, as they had done previously, which had earned them the punishment of being blind.

Glad 2 know

Veteran

I'm sorry you feel that way Awoken, I believe that as more adverse events unfold in this world one can't help but think of what one has learned as to why they are occurring. The Bible did prophecy the things that would in these days and the eventual culmination. It is the answer to all this out of control behavior in people and all the catastrophes that are occurring. I know some mean to just inform those that don't know in hopes that they too, come to learn and understand the truth.

I do believe that one has to be balanced too when discussing certain topics.

Phithx

Veteran
I'm sorry you feel that way Awoken, I believe that as more adverse events unfold in this world one can't help but think of what one has learned as to why they are occurring. The Bible did prophecy the things that would in these days and the eventual culmination. It is the answer to all this out of control behavior in people and all the catastrophes that are occurring. I know some mean to just inform those that don't know in hopes that they too, come to learn and understand the truth.

I do believe that one has to be balanced too when discussing certain topics.
Yes agreed :). Thank-you.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here's an idea and it's not new.

If someone takes the thread into a religious direction, that poster notifies others that he/she is continuing the thread into the religious section under the same title or something similar. Problem solved.

Both threads will now exist.

Lisa

Superstar
Would you, in your right mind, slowly poison your body?
Smokers do..don’t they? And you just about can’t get them to quit even when they know it’s harmful. My aunt still smokes and she’s on oxygen.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They have a moral responsibility to themselves, don’t ya think? If they fail themselves and won’t take responsibility for it, why do I or anyone else have to take responsibility for them?

We could just as well differentiate by people willing to own up the the responsibility that their bad decisions wrought..or the ones that have an excuse and blame everything and everyone..unfortunately I think the ones in the latter are more prevalent and therefore harder to help.

Is teaching them about God equal to counseling?
"why do I or anyone else have to take responsibility for them?"
Am I my brothers keeper?

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
I’ll also put this video here..about halfway in the video the host talks about interviewing homeless people in CA.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’ll also put this video here..about halfway in the video the host talks about interviewing homeless people in CA.

So why dont you enlighten the posters here about the video lil Lisa? How about telling the truth for a start.... that your video has exactly ZERO homeless people in it, and provides no stats whatsoever. Its just some marble-mouthed miscreant like yourself spouting completely unsubstantiated opinions and trying to pass them of as fact......

Lisa

Superstar
So why dont you enlighten the posters here about the video lil Lisa? How about telling the truth for a start.... that your video has exactly ZERO homeless people in it, and provides no stats whatsoever. Its just some marble-mouthed miscreant like yourself spouting completely unsubstantiated opinions and trying to pass them of as fact......
I didn’t say it did..I said the host talks about interviewing homeless people.

Lisa

Superstar
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court meets Friday to consider for the first time whether the Constitution gives homeless people a right to sleep on the sidewalk.

The justices are weighing an appeal of a much-disputed ruling by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that held last year that it was cruel and unusual punishment to enforce criminal laws against homeless people who are living on the street if a city doesn’t offer enough shelters as an alternative.

The appeals court’s opinion quoted Anatole France’s famous comment that “the law, in all its majestic equality, forbids the rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges,” and from there, it announced a principle of human rights to strike down city laws that “criminalize the simple act of sleeping outside on public property.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-confronts-homeless-crisis-and-whether-theres-a-right-to-sleep-on-the-sidewalk/ar-BBXPhbi

There was a poll..
6B950183-BEEF-4D72-AEDE-C09FCD8CD6A6.jpeg
4E76B0C8-95AD-43E7-B1C8-041394170E8D.jpeg
FC4F12FC-4DE8-4C71-B392-2FC01C84531C.jpeg