Homeless epidemic

Lisa

Superstar
Britain’s tabloid propaganda arm linking to New York’s tabloid propaganda atm? What a shock.

it’s getting worse for many reasons. Democratic leaders not being one of them.
Lol...no they didn’t link to it either. Haha..I don’t just read the mail.

Dems don’t help just keep people in need so they can stay in power. That’s how they roll.

polymoog

Star
couldn’t have anything to do with the fact That “paper” is owned by Murdoch who’s BFF with trump and he’s doing his part in pushing a narrative that the orange man wants to justify his unconstitutional actions and interference directly targeted at blue areas ahead of a highly explosive election cycle? Nope, I’m sure that has nada to do with anything
point taken, but the post isnt nearly as conservative as it was. matter of fact, i would call it centrist these days.

justjess

Superstar
point taken, but the post isnt nearly as conservative as it was. matter of fact, i would call it centrist these days.
Murdoch has a history of printing (and not printing) things to assist the president. And I’m in NYC frequently with all my loved ones living there 24/7. There’s been an uptick in many things but drug use isn’t any worse of the horrible problem it has been for many years now.

Lisa

Superstar
LA Homeless Receive Money and Cigarettes For Forged Signatures on Voter Registration Forms

Foreign meddling has not yet been confirmed in this complex scheme uncovered by the DA.

Lisa

Superstar
Looks like the mail picked this up now..

Junkies take over Midtown: Homeless addicts flock to the heart of Manhattan to deal and use drugs in broad daylight as cops turn a blind eye