Homeless epidemic

Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
That’s not all Lisa. That’s a two second google search. You can do your own.

Do you know what didn’t turn up? Any articles stating the homeless have been miraculously spared. Instead I found a whole bunch of articles about outbreaks sweeping through local homeless populations. Which completely disproves your argument that covid isn’t effecting homeless people. But duck and dodge around it however you like. It’s what you always do anyway.
It’s barely anything...
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
If I have cancer but it’s under control and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have high blood pressure but I’m on medication and it’s under control and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have diabetes easily controlled by diet and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have asthma that’s minor and not a threat and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

Saying otherwise is the equivalent of saying “I have cancer, someone broke in and shot me dead, I died of cancer”
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
They aren’t going to waste precious tests on the homeless at large. Most homeless are not going to seek treatment as many of them live with chronic cold like symptoms from being outside all damn day. Their deaths are easily written off as exposure to the elements.

You sound disappointed that it’s not killing more homeless.
No, my reasoning is if the virus is so contagious and so deadly...the homeless of all people should have catastrophic death rates with the majority infected...that’s not the case. So, how can the world be on lockdown? I just don’t get it.
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
If I have cancer but it’s under control and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have high blood pressure but I’m on medication and it’s under control and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have diabetes easily controlled by diet and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

If I have asthma that’s minor and not a threat and I get covid and die. Covid killed me.

Saying otherwise is the equivalent of saying “I have cancer, someone broke in and shot me dead, I died of cancer”
We have all heard that that’s not the case. Dr’s are being pressured to say that the deaths are covid related.
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
No, my reasoning is if the virus is so contagious and so deadly...the homeless of all people should have catastrophic death rates with the majority infected...that’s not the case. So, how can the world be on lockdown? I just don’t get it.
They are only testing people with symptoms. We already know 80% of people will be fine even if they catch it. We’ve known that since day one. And of the remaining 20% only a portion will actually die.

And no Lisa, we don’t know that. What we do know is that excess mortality is even higher then the reported covid deaths. Which implies more people are dying from covid either directly or indirectly then we are being told.
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
Maybe the homeless are healthier and more disease resistant than you would think?

Whatever Lisa, you were given proof that this is affecting the homeless population but it’s not high enough for you so you move the goalposts as you always do. Have some Christ like humility and admit you’re wrong sometimes. I do it all the time.
You do admit you’re wrong sometimes, colonel? Must have missed those posts..lol...good on you!

You might have a point of them being more disease resistant..their immune systems are working...where we are shutting ours down with masks and wiping everything we touch down. My neighbors wash their groceries before they bring them into the house...I think that’s ridiculous.

Obviously, you keep overlooking my whole point about the homeless numbers anyway..I won’t bore you with repeating it again.
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
They are only testing people with symptoms. We already know 80% of people will be fine even if they catch it. We’ve known that since day one. And of the remaining 20% only a portion will actually die.

And no Lisa, we don’t know that. What we do know is that excess mortality is even higher then the reported covid deaths. Which implies more people are dying from covid either directly or indirectly then we are being told.
Riiigghhhttt.
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
Maybe the homeless are healthier and more disease resistant than you would think?

Whatever Lisa, you were given proof that this is affecting the homeless population but it’s not high enough for you so you move the goalposts as you always do. Have some Christ like humility and admit you’re wrong sometimes. I do it all the time.
Did you see the article I posted a while back in the corona thread about a hospital in Boston during the 1918 pandemic which took an alternative approach compared to everyone else and had great success?

Open air hospital and everyone masked. Their theory was that the open air was both critical to preventing transmission and curing the disease.

Homeless people get a lot more open air then we do.
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
In the OPEN AIR. But congratulations on your reading comprehension skills, yet again.

And not all of them live in homeless encampments btw.
They are close together..could spit on each other..that’s how close they are. Haha..I watched neighbors social distancing in the open air...
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
They are close together..could spit on each other..that’s how close they are. Haha..I watched neighbors social distancing in the open air...
I honestly think that you are the type that only believes something they’ve seen with their own eyes. Yet somehow still believes in an invisible god...

Not all homeless people live the way the homeless people you’ve met or encountered live.
 






Lisa

Superstar
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
18,366
I honestly think that you are the type that only believes something they’ve seen with their own eyes. Yet somehow still believes in an invisible god...

Not all homeless people live the way the homeless people you’ve met or encountered live.
Ok, sure...and you are always discounting everything I say like its of no importance...:rolleyes:
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
Ok, sure...and you are always discounting everything I say like its of no importance...:rolleyes:
Because you are only seeing people that are clearly and visibly homeless Lisa. I’m not discounting they exist. They do. But that isn’t the majority of the homeless population. And different geographical regions have different set ups even for this portion. We have homeless tent encampments in the woods and under bridges, they aren’t right on top of each other because we have a lot of space. You have homeless loners and homeless groups, homeless in shelters, homeless that live on trains, homeless that sleep in their cars etc etc.
 






Helioform

Star
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
2,634
Here in Canada they even give social distancing violation tickets to the homeless. I have read about homeless people being given 1500$ fines, when they basically already have nothing at all. Cops who do that really should be wacked in the head repeatedly. This whole thing is a fucking travesty and social distancing is not even proven to do anything really useful.
 






justjess

Superstar
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
8,772
Here in Canada they even give social distancing violation tickets to the homeless. I have read about homeless people being given 1500$ fines, when they basically already have nothing at all. Cops who do that really should be wacked in the head repeatedly. This whole thing is a fucking travesty and social distancing is not even proven to do anything really useful.
If they started doing that here I’d be pissed too. They haven’t and I don’t anticipate they will, thankfully. I understand the reasoning behind social distancing, but if I know I haven’t seen any one for weeks and I know my friend hasn’t seen anyone for weeks then I should be free and safe to have said friend over in my backyard if I want to.
 






Top