Homeless epidemic

Lisa

Superstar
After what? Death? Surely you don't believe the satanic Reincarnation rubbish about people getting extra lives like a video game, or Catholicisms equally satanic nonsense about serving time in "purgatory" to escape hell?.. :p
Before death. My whole point is if angels rejoice when people are saved...why would you rejoice when they aren’t?

Lurker

Star
After what? Death? Surely you don't believe the satanic Reincarnation rubbish about people getting extra lives like a video game, or Catholicisms equally satanic nonsense about serving time in "purgatory" to escape hell?.. :p
Sounds more loving and just than you have one chance...salvation or eternal damnation.

Tidal

Star
Before death. My whole point is if angels rejoice when people are saved...why would you rejoice when they aren’t?

Of course I'm glad if heathens ditch their worthless religions and become Christians, why wouldn't I be?.. :p

Lisa

Superstar
Of course I'm glad if heathens ditch their worthless religions and become Christians, why wouldn't I be?.. :p
I’m offended when you rejoice when they die without God..I’ll make that clear to you. Of course you should watch out for yourself...luckily God is patient with you.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- ...the satanic Reincarnation rubbish about people getting extra lives like a video game, or Catholicisms equally satanic nonsense about serving time in "purgatory" to escape hell..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds more loving and just than you have one chance...salvation or eternal damnation.
Yup we get just one lifetime to accept Jesus, but people who can't handle that stark fact seek comfort in believing the "second chance" rubbish I mentioned..:)

Anyway, every time a nonchristian wakes up in the morning he should thank God for giving him yet another new day and another new chance to become a christian..:D

Tidal

Star
I’m offended when you rejoice when they die without God..I’ll make that clear to you. Of course you should watch out for yourself...luckily God is patient with you.

You're offended poppet?
Careful, the naughty step, you'd better write this down in your sunday school notebook and stop pouting and sulking or christians will give you a wide berth..:p

"..do not associate with one easily angered" (Bible: Proverbs 22:24)

Lisa

Superstar
It's OK Hitler, you accepted Jesus. Welcome to Heaven.

Deeds.
Did Hitler accept Jesus? If He did, then He will be there...all his sins forgiven..if not..then nope. Should give people hope that if Hitler could make it in belief..then maybe you could too? We are all sinners who don’t deserve to be in heaven...we who have believed on Jesus will be there because of grace through faith in Jesus and not of ourselves.

Lisa

Superstar
You're offended poppet?
Careful, the naughty step, you'd better write this down in your sunday school notebook and stop pouting and sulking or christians will give you a wide berth..:p

"..do not associate with one easily angered" (Bible: Proverbs 22:24)
I’m still going to call you out for your foolishness and hatefulness towards the unsaved...you who are also unsaved.

Tidal

Star
I’m still going to call you out for your foolishness and hatefulness towards the unsaved...you who are also unsaved.

GET ON HERE THIS INSTANT YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!

And while you're there, write these verses down in your sunday school notebook about not judging others-

"I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)

Jesus said "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" (Luke 6:37)

:p

turdmuppet

Rookie
Most of these homeless people are drug addicts , is the new world order really that bad, haven't we as humanity lost our sense of direction and become nothing more than entitled douche bags that expect to be rewarded for our sinful behaviors.

justjess

Superstar
Most of these homeless people are drug addicts , is the new world order really that bad, haven't we as humanity lost our sense of direction and become nothing more than entitled douche bags that expect to be rewarded for our sinful behaviors.
About half are addicts and or mentally ill. What about the other half? And what about the mentally ill? They didn’t ask for that and substance abuse is typically a SYMPTOM of the underlying mental illness, not the other way around.

Last edited:

turdmuppet

Rookie
The only mentally ill I see are the ones defending the chaos that's creating this endless disorder . Humanity isn't going to just suddenly get it and change for the better, have you been outside lately the more of us there are the worse it all becomes. If mentally ill is your way of describing the obstinate then I suppose the time has come for drastic measures.