Homeless epidemic

I’ll also put this video here..about halfway in the video the host talks about interviewing homeless people in CA.

So why dont you enlighten the posters here about the video lil Lisa? How about telling the truth for a start.... that your video has exactly ZERO homeless people in it, and provides no stats whatsoever. Its just some marble-mouthed miscreant like yourself spouting completely unsubstantiated opinions and trying to pass them of as fact......

Lisa

Superstar
So why dont you enlighten the posters here about the video lil Lisa? How about telling the truth for a start.... that your video has exactly ZERO homeless people in it, and provides no stats whatsoever. Its just some marble-mouthed miscreant like yourself spouting completely unsubstantiated opinions and trying to pass them of as fact......
I didn’t say it did..I said the host talks about interviewing homeless people.

Lisa

Superstar
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court meets Friday to consider for the first time whether the Constitution gives homeless people a right to sleep on the sidewalk.

The justices are weighing an appeal of a much-disputed ruling by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that held last year that it was cruel and unusual punishment to enforce criminal laws against homeless people who are living on the street if a city doesn’t offer enough shelters as an alternative.

The appeals court’s opinion quoted Anatole France’s famous comment that “the law, in all its majestic equality, forbids the rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges,” and from there, it announced a principle of human rights to strike down city laws that “criminalize the simple act of sleeping outside on public property.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-confronts-homeless-crisis-and-whether-theres-a-right-to-sleep-on-the-sidewalk/ar-BBXPhbi

There was a poll..
6B950183-BEEF-4D72-AEDE-C09FCD8CD6A6.jpeg
4E76B0C8-95AD-43E7-B1C8-041394170E8D.jpeg
FC4F12FC-4DE8-4C71-B392-2FC01C84531C.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
A city in California may place a ban on feeding the homeless in public places as homelessness continues to surge in the Golden State.

The controversial measure was proposed during a city council meeting on Tuesday night as Lancaster Mayor Rex Parris defended the proposed legislation.

'A lot of people would come to eat, the people feeding them would leave and the mess would be left behind,' Parris said during the meeting, according to Fox News.

'We're talking about people defecating in the entryways of the business. It became a public health problem,' the mayor added.

If the measure passes, handing out food to the homeless in Lancaster along public streets, sidewalks and any other city-owned property, would be met with a fine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7781911/City-California-considering-ban-feeding-homeless-public-places.html

A city in California may place a ban on feeding the homeless in public places as homelessness continues to surge in the Golden State.

The controversial measure was proposed during a city council meeting on Tuesday night as Lancaster Mayor Rex Parris defended the proposed legislation.

'A lot of people would come to eat, the people feeding them would leave and the mess would be left behind,' Parris said during the meeting, according to Fox News.

'We're talking about people defecating in the entryways of the business. It became a public health problem,' the mayor added.

If the measure passes, handing out food to the homeless in Lancaster along public streets, sidewalks and any other city-owned property, would be met with a fine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7781911/City-California-considering-ban-feeding-homeless-public-places.html
Yeah, to HELL with the hungry masses eh Lisa? lol
Jesus stood against almost everything that you post here.......

Phithx

Established
Would you, in your right mind, slowly poison your body?
Smokers do..don’t they? And you just about can’t get them to quit even when they know it’s harmful. My aunt still smokes and she’s on oxygen.
"Many pharmaceutical-drugs contain opium in various degrees, and it is believed that paper used in the manufacture of cigarettes is first impregnated with opium, which is why smokers become so addicted to their habit." CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 by Dr. John Coleman

Lisa

Superstar
"Many pharmaceutical-drugs contain opium in various degrees, and it is believed that paper used in the manufacture of cigarettes is first impregnated with opium, which is why smokers become so addicted to their habit." CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 by Dr. John Coleman
My mom used to smoke and one day didn’t want to do it anymore and stopped. My dad took years to quit and he doesn’t smoke anymore. He only started because the air force dr told him that smoking would help his stutter..it helped the stutter and gave him a worse problem...but he hasn’t smoked in years. My mil tried to stop smoking but she got into her head that it was going to be too hard..even when she had cancer she wasn’t able to completely stop.

Phithx

Established
My mom used to smoke and one day didn’t want to do it anymore and stopped. My dad took years to quit and he doesn’t smoke anymore. He only started because the air force dr told him that smoking would help his stutter..it helped the stutter and gave him a worse problem...but he hasn’t smoked in years. My mil tried to stop smoking but she got into her head that it was going to be too hard..even when she had cancer she wasn’t able to completely stop.
I've seen it around me too, and now I comprehend why some had such a hard time giving it up: opium inpreganted into the cigarette paper. Evil.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of theEarth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
:eek: That makes sense! It's a horrifying truth!! I recently spoke with an older lady that said she wants to quit smoking but that it's so hard. I thought to myself if you have the willpower then you can but it still didn't make sense that smokers WANT TO but find it extremely hard. The missing piece of the puzzle has been found. Thank you Phitx, it makes perfect sense. SO TERRIBLE!!!

Phithx

Established
:eek: That makes sense! It's a horrifying truth!! I recently spoke with an older lady that said she wants to quit smoking but that it's so hard. I thought to myself if you have the willpower then you can but it still didn't make sense that smokers WANT TO but find it extremely hard. The missing piece of the puzzle has been found. Thank you Phitx, it makes perfect sense. SO TERRIBLE!!!
Yes agreed. Very evil in fact. And you're spot on: will-power is the only way, like Lisa said family members just stopped.

There may also be some other clues here for the lady: 'Why People Take Drugs'.