Home Remedies

Daze

Superstar
- If i feel a sore throat coming on I have a spoonful of Manuka honey, sometimes with some lemon
Did you know that Honey is a cure for mankind? You will find it cures a lot of things. Today, science tells us it's full of antibiotics.

And your Lord inspired the bees. From their bellies comes forth liquid of varying colors, in which there is healing for people (16:68-69)

Olive oil is also blessed and so are black seeds as @DesertRose has just mentioned.

It's been a good 6, 7 years now, but I remember looking online for a cure for a toothache. Many of the cures, like Cayenne, were spices. Garlic, Turmeric, Cinnamon and so on. Cloves have a good numbing agent, chewing on one of them can help a toothache.

All of these spices work because they all have anti-biotic properties. This is what I found interesting. 9 times out of 10 a toothache is bacteria chewing on the nerve. There's nothing wrong with the tooth itself. But a dentist is happy to charge you $200 to pull the tooth instead of recommending a basic ingredient people most already have at home.

The entire medical system is corrupt to be honest. Eastern medicine should always be looked into because the west is all about making you into a lifetime customer with their "remedies".

A patient cured is a customer lost.

9 times out of 10 a toothache is bacteria chewing on the nerve. There's nothing wrong with the tooth itself. But a dentist is happy to charge you $200 to pull the tooth instead of recommending a basic ingredient people most already have at home.
Nah, these days they refuse to pull it and keep insisting on those harmful root canals. Trap bacteria in the cavity and lead to all sorts of health issues later on. Would actually be more beneficial to pull the tooth out, so of course they dont. Some people have even pulled out their own tooth at home because that was the only way.

Root canals should be avoided at all costs.