Hollywood & the CIA

Karlysymon

Superstar
George Clooney's pal Ben Affleck semi jokes that Hollywood is full of actors moonlighting as CIA agents, including himself.
In that scene (still image), the old guy on the right said "If you want to sell a lie, get the press to sell it for you". Happens all the time when it comes to war. Affleck was accused of engaging in war propaganda with this film.

“In my opinion, Affleck is a propaganda arm of the Central Intelligence Agency, and worse, probably,” she said, alleging that 2001’s “Pearl Harbor” was also war propaganda for 9/11. “I believe that Ben Affleck should eventually be put in prison as a collaborator in mass murder. Yes I do.”

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
In that scene (still image), the old guy on the left said "If you want to sell a lie, get the press to sell it for you". Happens all the time when it comes to war. Affleck was accused of engaging in war propaganda with this film.

“In my opinion, Affleck is a propaganda arm of the Central Intelligence Agency, and worse, probably,” she said, alleging that 2001’s “Pearl Harbor” was also war propaganda for 9/11. “I believe that Ben Affleck should eventually be put in prison as a collaborator in mass murder. Yes I do.”
Wow that's interesting!

Btw, I believe every word Affleck said in that clip.

I don't think one can watch a major Hollywood movie today without some kind of agenda, propaganda or revisionist history attached to it.

~JC~

Veteran
This girl’s work is :eek:.

You’ll never view Ellen the same again:

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/deep-dives/behind-the-illusion-ellen-degeneres/amp/
This article blew my mind, Thank you, Swiftturtle!

On a separate note, I plugged into other parts of TIffany's site and was happy to see she called out this CREEP, Jason Momoa, who will never be highlighted as one on youtube because of his popularity:
https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/the-great-awakening/about-that-creepy-video-of-jason-momoa-touching-the-little-girl/

I saw that video a while back and can't believe he's never gotten called out for it.. oh wait, yes I can :rolleyes:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This article blew my mind, Thank you, Swiftturtle!

On a separate note, I plugged into other parts of TIffany's site and was happy to see she called out this CREEP, Jason Momoa, who will never be highlighted as one on youtube because of his popularity:
https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/the-great-awakening/about-that-creepy-video-of-jason-momoa-touching-the-little-girl/

I saw that video a while back and can't believe he's never gotten called out for it.. oh wait, yes I can :rolleyes:
She doesn't call him out. It's actually the opposite. She asks that people know for sure before they make any claim.

~JC~

Veteran
She doesn't call him out. It's actually the opposite. She asks that people know for sure before they make any claim.
no, she doesn't actually call him out about him being a "bad father" or a "creep" which he is... but she did post the video (idk, calling the video out then?), and for that I'm happy.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Wow that's interesting!

Btw, I believe every word Affleck said in that clip.

I don't think one can watch a major Hollywood movie today without some kind of agenda, propaganda or revisionist history attached to it.
I only watched it once but alot of things stuck out to me. It was a strange movie (like, they are telling you the truth but its not really truth because its fictionalized) and they really pushed hard, even getting Michelle Obama (politicize) to announce the winners at the Oscars.

The ex-wife: New C.I.A. Recruiting Video Features’ Alias’ Star

TC1968

Established
In Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon book he had a lot to say about the Lookout Mountain Facility. In it's time it made more movies per year than Hollywood, and a good portion actors, writers, and directors made movies at the base.

On thing I have always wondered is if any famous movies were a production of Lookout Mountain? My guess that ones considered cult movies would be the most likely candidates.

Karlysymon

Superstar
In Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon book he had a lot to say about the Lookout Mountain Facility. In it's time it made more movies per year than Hollywood, and a good portion actors, writers, and directors made movies at the base.

On thing I have always wondered is if any famous movies were a production of Lookout Mountain? My guess that ones considered cult movies would be the most likely candidates.
Its been said that Kubrick filmed the "moon landing" footage at the lab. Do you think that's where Eyes Wide Shut was also filmed? That would mean all the actors in the film had DOD passes or for that matter, the actors in the cult movies you suspect. Tom Cruise is an intel asset, Nicole Kidman, i doubt.

Stephania

Star

Here is Jim Morrison's commercial to join the military to get a proper education right before he went to Laurel Canyon and pretend to be a rock star to tell everyone to take LSD for the 'counter culture' created by the CIA.

I guess they figured, if one thing doesn't work to brainwash the masses to be stupid, and pretend there's nothing wrong.. there is always something else...

PS: ahahaha... yeah ok. Sellout. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080518180221AARa4g0&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMiSQ6kghqf5ZGqfpOtzugy2iccD3tY3ZAb2NebA_6kMtIAgEIn4ndsZeUN0tK2clFxle49qbRcGJUSXE5ZHUDx-g_U1W9nqLWcm5m-98NVBi7On3Lhn3y9hohKv1A4x9PZ63UrqwN661m36GZai4yeNgHwS_MOJypaKDTFc3vjn

PPS: His father was in the military.. just like 90 percent of all other bands in the 'laurel canyon' tune in turn on, drop out CIA LSD project

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
"We must always remember to thank the Army and the CIA for LSD." - John Lennon :rolleyes:

I don't think I need to explain to ppl here that we all know that they developed LSD as a mind control drug for MK Ultra. But apparently.. according to these famous imbeciles, that was GREAT and they pushed it on the masses for them during the Vietnam war and told everyone to not focus on reality and go to 'Oz' instead.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Its been said that Kubrick filmed the "moon landing" footage at the lab. Do you think that's where Eyes Wide Shut was also filmed? That would mean all the actors in the film had DOD passes or for that matter, the actors in the cult movies you suspect. Tom Cruise is an intel asset, Nicole Kidman, i doubt.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-ii/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-ii/#
The Occult Elite

The occult ritual takes place at Somerton, in Long Island. The building used to film the outside scene is Mentmore Towers in the UK.
The location selected to film the elite scenes is quite interesting. Mentmore Towers was built in the 19th century as a country house for a member of the most prominent and powerful elite family in the world: The Rothschilds. By selecting this location, was Kubrick trying to show his audience the “real world” equivalents to the ultra-elite shown in the movie? Incidentally, the name of Bill’s connection to the elite, Victor Ziegler, is of German-Jewish origins, like Rothschild.

TC1968

Established
By Cult movies I was thinking more along the lines of non mainstream movies such as Eraserhead, Mulholland Drive, or many of the scifi or horror movies which have large fan bases.