hollywood forever cemetery

if this is in the wrong section i apologise, i dot usually post forums.

anyway i came on here, wondering if someone might be able to help.
i recently traveled to LA and had to go to the hollywood forever cemetery while there, mainly to see Valentino tomb, anyway while searching for his tomb in the building i was leisurely looking at the other tombs and just generally admiring the building (i have a macabre fascination with graveyards and tombs, im not rude or disrespectful just fascinated with people from the past and history in general, especially the untold stories of the average person, anyway)
i started to notice a lot of graves seemed to have pentagrams on, i took a few pictures but to add to the mystery as soon as i started to get interested in them a guard appeared and said the building was closing (2 hours before the advertised hours) i managed to quickly get Valentino grave on a pic but then had to leave.
any way does anyone have any info on these graves, im usually really good with research but no matter where i look i cant find any info on these two people.
combined with the unusual tombs at hollywood forever like the pyramid, i just wonder if anyone has a clue about these graves, might be nothing but i thought if anywhere has a clue it would be here

Attachments