Hillary: "I know they all look alike"

Etagloc

Superstar
Whatever your religious beliefs, whatever your political beliefs- I say don't vote. The Republican Party, the Democrat Party- I despise them both. Both puppets of satanic elite- and if you follow either, you effectively are a puppet of that satanic elite as well.

How can you vote for an anti-globalist/NWO agenda when the choices you're given are selected by a globalist system?

Todd

Star
Whatever your religious beliefs, whatever your political beliefs- I say don't vote. The Republican Party, the Democrat Party- I despise them both. Both puppets of satanic elite- and if you follow either, you effectively are a puppet of that satanic elite as well.
In America your vote can be much more effective on the local/regional level than the state or Federal level. It's possible for sincere people of intergrity to reach levels of service at the local level without compromising integrity and values. It's nearly impossible to reach state and federal levels without lying, cheating or being bought by interest groups or corporate greed.

My family has endured injustice from family courts, so my wife is a bulldog when it comes to researching the history of decisions made by local and regional family court justices. We always make sure to research the history and track record of individual family court candidates rather than make decisions on campaign rhetoric or party lines.

Etagloc

Superstar
It was a very disturbing comment, but I'm honestly still puzzled why anyone is shocked considering the source. She was never who she pretended to be.

I'm going to suggest people vote for jobs - not mobs - along with -
- An anti-Globalist/NWO agenda
- Major economic growth
- Border security
- Law and order being restored
- ICE deporting violent criminals
- Lower taxes resulting in real benefits to people's paychecks
- International deals that benefit the U.S. instead of screwing us over
- VA overhaul
- NK neutralized
- MIA returned home
- Political hostages freed
- NATO allies FINALLY paying their fair share
- Women In Entrepreneurship Act
... and SO much more that benefits citizens of all races and beliefs.
Well I do like that I get the impression I can disagree with you and maybe you'll try to show how I'm wrong but you won't become super hostile and belligerant. I think I could talk to you in real life and discuss things without you shouting at me and it turning into some insane confrontation- just two people calmly discussing their views.

I respect your viewpoint. I have my own views and am committed to my own principles.

A lot of people talk this anti-both-parties-talk but if you look they consistently match one party. I detest both parties and I mean it. I attack the left, I attack the right- I want my own platform, I don't want either platform.

Etagloc

Superstar
Thank you for the compliment. I'm definitely not a hostile shouter..unless someone is throwing a cigarette butt out the window. HA! I respect people too much, and it seems you are the same.

Believe it or not, I really do understand despising both parties. There is a vile swamp on both sides. I feel that Trump doesn't really belong to either party, though, and has been hated on both sides for not keeping the status quo. Not saying he's perfect by any means, but so far he's getting things done for the good of the country.
The Republicans are a tentacle of the system. Trump is a part of the system. Were that not so, he wouldn't even have reached where he's at. A real threat to the system wouldn't reach that level. Trump is controlled opposition. He is a part of the machine.

The only way to break with the machine is to break entirely with the two-party system. As long as you're within the controlled dialectic you're within the system's tentacles.

It's like ISIS, for example. ISIS is controlled by the West. They're not this ragtag group that just happens to be mysteriously extremely well-funded. Same with the Bolsheviks. Same with Hitler. Hitler was opposing the "globalism" of his day. I'm sure a lot of people saw him as going against the system. He was controlled opposition too. Same with Trump.

It's not as simple as "this side is controlled so I just have to support the other side".

Both sides are controlled. You can go with either side. It doesn't matter whether you go left or right.

The person of today is like the woman in Rosemary's Baby. Her neighbors are in on it, her husband is on it- she flees and runs to her doctor. Makes no difference. The doctor's in on it too. Even all these random characters in the movie- they're in on it.

With the institutions- people have to face the fact that the institutions are controlled. Democrat, Republican- doesn't matter. The institutions are controlled. If you want to go outside that control- you really have to go down to the grassroots level. Your authentic resistance is going to be at a smaller, grassroots level. It's not going to be super well-funded. It won't be supported by MSNBC but it won't be supported by Fox either. It's not going to be in control of the White House. The situation is worse than people think it is if they think they just need to switch from MSNBC to Fox or vice versa. I think it's so bad it's hard to accept how bad it is. But people have to accept what it is. Resistance is going to be at the grassroots level. The system is designed to funnel you into one of two directions. You have to step outside that whole paradigm.

Etagloc

Superstar
In America your vote can be much more effective on the local/regional level than the state or Federal level. It's possible for sincere people of intergrity to reach levels of service at the local level without compromising integrity and values. It's nearly impossible to reach state and federal levels without lying, cheating or being bought by interest groups or corporate greed.

My family has endured injustice from family courts, so my wife is a bulldog when it comes to researching the history of decisions made by local and regional family court justices. We always make sure to research the history and track record of individual family court candidates rather than make decisions on campaign rhetoric or party lines.
I don't believe in voting but I think you make a very good point about the local level.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"In America your vote can be much more effective on the local/regional level than the state or Federal level. It's possible for sincere people of intergrity to reach levels of service at the local level without compromising integrity and values. It's nearly impossible to reach state and federal levels without lying, cheating or being bought by interest groups or corporate greed."
VERY true! I would contend that there are state offices that are in that category as well. And for an interesting example, the state of Nebraska has a unique Unicameral system, which helps control corruption and expense as well as expediting the political process.

Todd

Star
I would contend that there are state offices that are in that category as well.
Well I have lived in Michigan, Louisiana and New York...three states with messed up state governments. My view may biased to the negative LOL!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well I have lived in Michigan, Louisiana and New York...three states with messed up state governments. My view may biased to the negative LOL!
I hear you lol
About the only politician on a national level that I can get behind is Tulsi Gabbard. Probably others as well, but I dont know who they are.

Thunderian

Superstar
As reprehensible as she is, it's obvious she was making a joke. Why take it seriously when she's saying much worse?

Etagloc

Superstar
As reprehensible as she is, it's obvious she was making a joke. Why take it seriously when she's saying much worse?
If it had been Jews, you'd be taking an opposite stance.

And only an idiot belives jokes are "just jokes". There is no such thing as "just joking". Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, SNL, Woody Allen all use/used joking and they're all completely serious. People say things they mean when they're joking and you only pretend to not know that because of the group in question- were it Jews, you'd be well aware of what you are making a pretense of not grasping.

Etagloc

Superstar
Already explained:

only an idiot belives jokes are "just jokes". There is no such thing as "just joking". Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, SNL, Woody Allen all use/used joking and they're all completely serious. People say things they mean when they're joking and you only pretend to not know that because of the group in question- were it Jews, you'd be well aware of what you are making a pretense of not grasping.

Thunderian

Superstar
Already explained:

only an idiot belives jokes are "just jokes". There is no such thing as "just joking". Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, SNL, Woody Allen all use/used joking and they're all completely serious. People say things they mean when they're joking and you only pretend to not know that because of the group in question- were it Jews, you'd be well aware of what you are making a pretense of not grasping.
But why would it make a difference to me whether it was a Jew or a Black who was being maligned?