Hillary 2020? Opening in field?

ohhi9876

Veteran
With Biden coming under fire ... Bernie is not even a democrat - is Hill plotting a comeback? Only to lose one more time? Others do not seem to have the starpower to have a chance of winning. It all seems fake and meant for T getting reelected. His voters will line up for weeks to vote for him if they need to. ...

Biden drama
https://apnews.com/a2a11e7e88fb42738773321a1485d2c0

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think she would love to run again, but no one wants her to.
right - but she was considered the one who could win in 2016 so that's why she got the support. She also won the popular vote - kind of a big deal.

Thunderian

Superstar
Sanders is raising the most money right now, and a lot of people think he deserves a fair shot at the Democratic nomination after the shenanigans that happened last time around. The field of candidates and potential candidates is enormous, though, and I think it's going to be a pretty good ride.

Biden has hit some turbulence, on account of he can't stop fondling and kissing women and young girls in public, but Democrats have traditionally gotten a pass on this kind of behavior (see Kennedy, Ted), and I doubt this will hurt him much.

All in all, it should be a very entertaining primary season. :)

hyorishthottie

Established
No.

just no.

I do not want her in any political power greater than what she has right now.

she's failed like what 3 times already? let it rest Biden is just getting dragged by a manpilative, butthurt, and dramatic woman using anything she can pull out of her ass to defame him so he doesn't get voted for if he decides to run.

Dalit

Star
Sanders is raising the most money right now, and a lot of people think he deserves a fair shot at the Democratic nomination after the shenanigans that happened last time around. The field of candidates and potential candidates is enormous, though, and I think it's going to be a pretty good ride.

Biden has hit some turbulence, on account of he can't stop fondling and kissing women and young girls in public, but Democrats have traditionally gotten a pass on this kind of behavior (see Kennedy, Ted), and I doubt this will hurt him much.

That is so creepy. Children should be protected and be exposed to trustworthy adults and kept away from predatorial adults. A friend of mine once blogged about teaching her two year old daughter how to say "no" to unwanted touching. For example, if grandma or grandpa wants a kiss and you feel uneasy, you can say "no". When an older person with power such as an elected official abuses their power to make children feel uncomfortable, that is sick. That is truly sick.

https://defendinnocence.org/teaching-kid-say-no/

Last edited:
Hillary won’t run, if she does she’ll split the centrist vote and ensure Sanders wins, so go for it.

I

let it rest Biden is just getting dragged by a manpilative, butthurt, and dramatic woman using anything she can pull out of her ass to defame him so he doesn't get voted for if he decides to run.
Uh what? People are entitled to their personal space and Biden violates it for a lot of people. There’s plenty of videos and afaik at least 3 women have come forward saying it made them uncomfortable. No one is calling him a rapist but he has some serious boundary issues. Plus his policy and voting record is atrocious going back 30 years.

Sanders is the front runner, most money raised and most unique donors and overall donations. It’s early though and the establishment will throw everything they have at him.

, but Democrats have traditionally gotten a pass on this kind of behavior (see Kennedy, Ted), and I doubt this will hurt him much.
I think powerful people in general get a pass, but seriously dude Clinton was impeached over a BJ. Google Trump and sexual assault sometime.

That is so creepy. Children should be protected and be exposed to trustworthy adults and kept away from predatorial adults. A friend of mine once blogged about teaching her two year old daughter how to say "no" to unwanted touching. For example, if grandma or grandpa wants a kiss and you feel uneasy, you can say "no". When an older person with power such as an elected official abuses their power to make children feel uncomfortable, that is sick. That is truly sick.

https://defendinnocence.org/teaching-kid-say-no/
If I ever have kids especially a girl I want to teach them body autonomy. Even if it’s family you don’t owe anyone a hug or a kiss. As far as Biden goes it’s been known for years and it’s sad to see establishment dems try and say this is an attack by Bernie Sanders.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

Thunderian

Superstar
Sanders is the front runner, most money raised and most unique donors and overall donations. It’s early though and the establishment will throw everything they have at him.
I think Sanders will get the nomination, but he will not beat Trump. He would have beat him in 2016, so that's another reason to hate Hillary, I guess.

I think powerful people in general get a pass, but seriously dude Clinton was impeached over a BJ. Google Trump and sexual assault sometime.
Clinton was impeached because he lied under oath, not because of any sexual activity.

I think Sanders will get the nomination, but he will not beat Trump. He would have beat him in 2016, so that's another reason to hate Hillary, I guess.

Clinton was impeached because he lied under oath, not because of any sexual activity.
Sanders would have won in 2016 for sure, I think it’s likely he beats Trump in 2020 but not a sure thing. Sanders polls well in PA, OH, WI, if he flips those he wins, Florida be damned. However, yes, the biggest reason to hate Hillary is giving us Mango Mussolini.

Ok but what about John Edwards, or Gary Hart? To say democrats historically get away with it is incorrect, to say the rich and powerful get away with it is more accurate, especially when Trumpster has 17 accusers and the famous Access Hollywood tape.

Dalit

Star
Sanders would have won in 2016 for sure, I think it’s likely he beats Trump in 2020 but not a sure thing. Sanders polls well in PA, OH, WI, if he flips those he wins, Florida be damned. However, yes, the biggest reason to hate Hillary is giving us Mango Mussolini.

Ok but what about John Edwards, or Gary Hart? To say democrats historically get away with it is incorrect, to say the rich and powerful get away with it is more accurate, especially when Trumpster has 17 accusers and the famous Access Hollywood tape.
Almost all politicians philander (or probably want to), yet it is seen or publicized more often with Democrats. Happy birthday, Mr. President...

ohhi9876

Veteran
development:
hillary said about a month ago she would not be ruled out IF developments happen with T's investigations.... it seemed he was cleared but now it is looking like they will not release the report for some reason - more to it than led on at first? opening: hillary 2020

i am not for her or any of them - but it is interesting and may happen this fall - she will wait for others to fall (biden almost has before he even announced!) and then enter and say she can win and clean up the mess. AND had the most votes in 2016. Oh and beyonce endorsed her LOL

ohhi9876

Veteran

wow that video is creepy - he issued his own video yesterday bc the blowback has been bad.

yes it was basically stolen from sanders... he may have won bc T mainly made her look bad bc of all of her scandals - not on policy issues overall....

ohhi9876

Veteran

yeah i love how T people ignore his accusers, the TAPE, and comments about his daughter! CREEPY

ohhi9876

Veteran

ya this is how it could play out - she will wait for late entry in fall - iowa votes in jan wow.

Thunderian

Superstar
Edwards and Hart were pretending to be family men while cheating on their spouses. Edwards' wife had cancer, and he was brazenly carrying on an affair with a woman he put on payroll, then fathered a child by, who was then claimed to be the baby of one of his aides. Even for a Democrat, that's pretty bad, and he did it so openly that the press were insulted and spilled the beans.

Hart literally dared the press to follow him to see if he was being unfaithful. They did, he was, and that was that.

No one had any illusions about Trump -- we all knew he was a dog -- and once Clinton gets away with r*pe, no one cares about some off-colour comments from the bad orange man.

Yes, the rich and powerful get away with more, but Democrats generally get a bigger pass from the media and other Democrats. If they didn't, Clinton would be in jail for r*pe, just as he should be.