hilarious and pathetic

muslimah

Rookie
so i was on youtube when i saw this little post recommended to me
1610286397017.png
and it caught my interest. i thought what stupid thing is this gonna be about. probably something like that animal crossing space buns drama (where a girl got cancelled for putting a "black hairstyle" on her white video game character).

somehow it was even worse

1610286497436.png
my eyes widened in disbelief. it was like watching a battered wife stammer as she apologized to her husband after he beat her for accidentally overcooking dinner. but i could almost laugh out loud due to the absurdity of it all.

i understand that doing anything that could even remotely imply you don't see trump and his followers as these purely evil soulless entities would be the equivalent to selling your soul to the devil for these people.
but couldn't of she just said something like: "dude i didnt like these pics, twitter either messed up or i accidentally clicked without knowing it but i sure as heck didnt like them?"
instead she had to do all these theatrics and have a near mental breakdown over it

i am just baffled honestly, but i thought it was super funny so i decided to share it with you guys

elsbet

Superstar
Go to youtube and search "Lovely Lor"... then scroll down.

I'm having trouble linking the post, itself. It isn't blown totally out of proportion in video-- yet.

@muslimah

This is insanity. Though it seems like the drama falls under There's no such thing as bad press for this channel, which is likely heavily dependent on monetization.

Gross.

Cintra

Star
Go to youtube and search "Lovely Lor"... then scroll down.

I'm having trouble linking the post, itself. It isn't blown totally out of proportion in video-- yet.

@muslimah

This is insanity. Though it seems like the drama falls under There's no such thing as bad press for this channel, which is likely heavily dependent on monetization.

Gross.
Thank you.

She liked a picture of a make up influencer at a trump rally.
And for this she must self flagellate for how ever long it takes her to get her fill of forgiveness/acceptance validation.

Never seen so many frilly knickers in my life.
Was a bit scared by the child doll people.

Maes17

Superstar
Sad society has crumbled to the point where even harmless entertainment has caused tension.

There is too much disinfo out there right now that has not only caused a distrust in elites but also with each other in society