Hijacked Thread

justjess

Superstar
I highly doubt this was isis. And I don’t see what this has to do with democrats. We’ve had attacks consistently for the past twenty years no matter who was in office.

Riptide

Established
So the locals call the tower with two antennas the "Batman Tower". And that tower faces toward the area of explosion. Another terrorist referencing Batman....

Where's the "rolling my eyes" emoji?

justjess

Superstar
I don't recall many attacks in the last few years, so please elaborate further. When Obama was in office we were in constant war or maximum meddling. My point is the Dems are very much loved by the MIC when that used to be the other way around. I agree that it was not Isis after seeing the scale was not that big but you know PTB's love their blame game. And even if it would have been Isis blamed, would it really have been them? This has the look of something domestic or that is what they want us to think. It is sad we live in a time when we question tragedies, warnings or whatever this developing news leads to. Anyhow, they can spin this if they want.
You don’t remember any false flags or mass shootings or terror plots occurring on American soil since obama left office? Really? Come on zone.. just do a forum search. Not that hard.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Does this imply an invitation to hijack the thread? I think I would very well like some advice on how to learn epee fencing from no experience then :)

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Really though, while I have a word in edgewise, anyone know of any good manuals, video series, etc? It's gonna be tough finding an instructor and I want to adapt a cool sport for my kids to play with me so I can be like super dad lol.

Maes17

Superstar
You don’t remember any false flags or mass shootings or terror plots occurring on American soil since obama left office? Really? Come on zone.. just do a forum search. Not that hard.
Pfft there was a mass shooting almost every year since Trump was in office.

2017 Vegas
2018 Parkland High school
2018 Pittsburgh Jewish church
2019 El Paso shooting
2020 - whatever floats your boat. No crazy mass shootings but a conspiracy theorist boner when it comes to doom

justjess

Superstar

Since there is more to conspiracy culture then blaming some identity group or political ideology within seconds of a major occurrence... it appears to be an attack on the communication system. Reports that a message telling people to evacuate was played prior to the attack.

Maes17

Superstar

Since there is more to conspiracy culture then blaming some identity group or political ideology within seconds of a major occurrence... it appears to be an attack on the communication system. Reports that a message telling people to evacuate was played prior to the attack.

The question is who? And why?
Is the motive political? Personal? Who knows

justjess

Superstar