High watch times

Wigi

Veteran
A question arose in my mind : What will happen this July 2023?
I have the feeling something is brewing for the week of July 7th 2023 as it is a spiritually significant day when we pay close attention to the numbers.
07/07/2023 -> 7 7 7(7 = 2+0+2+3)
And when we know the hidden meaning behind the 777 in Biblical prophecy, I think it deserves some investigation. Quite frankly, I thought I was just imagining some stuff and given all former predictions with dates where nothing really significant happened(looking at you September 23rd 2017), I felt hyping up yet another date would just create more annoyance and I completely understand as personally I've never been a fan of this stuff. I'm not saying it is possible to predict with great accuracy what's going to happen but I'm feeling that this time around we have a lot of materials.

Scenario 1 the US false messiah returns :

When Jesus was crucified at the age of 33 he was nailed at Golgotha exactly 777 meters above the sea level then He rose up from the dead 3 days later. US President Joe Biden fell past Thursday on June 1st exactly 33 days before the US independence day that will happen on July 4th and 3 days later we get to July 7th 2023(777)

I've been wondering, is it possible that the US president dies or get evicted this July and a choking turn of events allows Trump to make a comeback? Because there is another interesting fact and it is that Donald Trump will be 77 years old on June 14th. Trump was born in 1946 which means it will be 77 years and 24 days on July 7th 2023 since his birth (24=7+7+7 + 3 days on a 777 day)

Why does an US president even matter to me ? Well because Trump has been likened to Christ and yes this is blasphemous in my book yet he's still seen to this day by many as the American messiah, the one and only legitimate US president of the entire 21st century in fact he even was promoted as a "Cyrus", "savior of Christians" and "king of Israel"
Mr. Trump shared the message that he is "the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world," that "the Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel" and even that "They love him like he is the second coming of God."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-tweets-quote-calling-him-the-second-coming-of-god-to-jews-in-israel/

Despite the idolatrous claims, we can't ignore the fact that he's been persecuted ever since he ran for President and apparently it's been a recurring theme.
"some of his most ardent followers quickly noted the court appearance came during Christianity’s most sacred week, Holy Week, when many Christians commemorate Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection."

I don't know if it's been engineered in the medias but when you read John 7 verse 7 (77) at times it feels like it can apply to Trump
"The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil."
John 7:7

Out of curiosity I've calculated how many days there was between January 6th 2021 where the Capitol stunt occurred to July 7th 2023 and bingo, there are exactly 912 days. It is a bit baffling because September 12th, the day after 9/11, Bush vowed retaliation against "terrorists" around the world and here Trump recently vowed 'retribution' against his enemies (once again with this messianic rhetoric) when he returns for a second term.
"I am your warrior, I am your justice,” Trump said in a nearly 90-minute speech, most of it focused on perceived political enemies and slights. “For those who have been wronged and betrayed … I am your retribution."

Those aren't words we should take lightly if we realize that the times we live in are a good candidate for the coming of the Antichrist.
This July 2023 is 7 years before 2030, knowing that tptb often teased us about agenda 2030 and it is said the Antichrist will rule for 7 years. Will it all come to fruition as soon as this July? Only time will tell.

Scenario 2 Russia use nukes in Ukraine and ushers a NWO :

This one is kinda worrying because it involves the possibility of a secret rapture in the process.
In July 2014(7, 7+7), a plane was shot down over Ukraine and we still don't really know who's responsible for it.
"Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was a Boeing 777 which was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17th, 2014."

If we break down a little bit we have:

.Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 = 24 characters (7+7+7 + 3 days)
.22 letters and 2 numbers -> 22/02 and its mirror 2022, the date of Putin's speech before the Ukraine invasion)
.July 17th 2014 = 7 17 7(=2+0+1+4)

If we look deep into the plane itself we get :
.Boeing (6 characters) + 17 (th July) & 7 7 7 which give the cryptic year 23(17+6), day 777

Could we see in July 2023, 3277 days later, the use of nukes or dirty bombs in Eastern Ukraine/Western Russia whilst both belligerents blame each other's responsibility which will lead us to historical events and catastrophic consequences ? I would like to say it isn't a possibility but the Simpsons predicted something that sounded unreasonable in 1998, 25 years ago(2+5=7)

Before Russia officially started the invasion of Ukraine, Putin made a long speech on February 22nd 2022 listing his grievances, using the term 'comrades' (a communist terminology) when he talked about the Russian separatists to justify his decision to start the military operation. I've calculated how many days there were between the speech and July 7th 2023 and it gave me 500 days. The reason that number is relevant is because in the Gospel, Jesus was seen to 500 believers at the same time after he rose up from the dead the 3rd day.

"After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep."
1 Corinthians 15:6

Which led me to think, is it possible that such a dramatic event triggers a secret rapture some time around that 777 day? In my opinion we can't rule out this possibility because between the beginning of the invasion on February 24th 2022 and July 7th 2023 there are exactly 498 days (4+9+8=21=7+7+7). or the equivalent of 71 weeks and 1 day. 71 weeks that's also 490 days & 7 -> (7x7(0)+7).there is exactly 49 weeks (7x7).
I'm not an expert on biblical prophecy but it seems there has to be 49 years before a jubilee and it is also said that Daniel's 70 week prophecy could represent 490 years (some argue that biblical prophecy allow for a fluid interpretation of a day that could actually mean a thousand year and the same principle exist for weeks, I'm not quite sure if I agree but I know it's a thing). Is that a mere coincidence or a deep rabbit hole to dig? I don't know but I do know one thing, many books on chapter 7 verse 7 talks about a prophetic or on-going judgment that's been bestowed upon the world.

"So Noah, with his sons, his wife, and his sons’ wives, went into the ark because of the waters of the flood."
Genesis 7:7 (7 7)

"Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps." (10 virgins parable)
Matthew 25:7 (7 7)

"So the congregation of the peoples shall surround You; For their sakes, therefore, return on high. The Lord shall judge the peoples; Judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, And according to my integrity within me."
Psalms 7:7‭-‬8 (7 7)

"An end has come, The end has come; It has dawned for you; Behold, it has come! Doom has come to you, you who dwell in the land; The time has come, A day of trouble is near, And not of rejoicing in the mountains."
Ezekiel 7:6‭-‬7 (7 7)

It is also relevant to note that the biggest Nuclear accident in recent memory happened at Chernobyl in northern Ukraine, Chernobyl literally means wormwood in Russian and there is a verse in Revelation 8:11 about a star named wormwood, something coming from the sky polluting a third of the waters so obviously the link between nukes and Ukraine(Chernobyl), home of the worst nuclear disaster, can't really be ignored.
Ultimately only time will tell what's going to happen but the threat has never been higher

Scenario 3 The foundation for the construction of the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem is laid :

This year is the 75th anniversary of the creation of the state of Israel. 7+5 = 12
Why I believe it is relevant now it's because for the first time in a very long time, it is said that Jewish groups actively try to occupy Al Aqsa probably in an attempt to regain control of the site and lay the foundation for the 3rd temple. This year alone was the theater of dramatic scenes, including Israelis force entering and beating down muslims during prayer INSIDE Al Aqsa, a clear act of war for any fervent muslim.
Ben-Gvir has said that the Al-Aqsa Mosque is there “temporarily” and that the “temple is still being quickly built in our days”
The head of Khozrim La-Har, Rafael Morris, told Al Jazeera: “One of the Zionist dreams is to build the temple and there is no reason that we shouldn’t do it today,” adding that he believes the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound is “100 percent Israeli land”.

What raises some questions is the usage of the word quickly, how is that even possible? Is there something we ignore that's happening behind the scenes as we speak? I'm not going to speculate on that because God knows what will be allowed to happen.

It is interesting to see that between May 14th 1948 and July 7th 2023, there are 27 477 days (again the cryptic 24 and 777) or 3921 weeks giving the cryptic 12(3+9) 3(1+2). I can't help but think about the analogy between the service of God (3) that is done by the returned twelve tribes (12). We can also read the returned service of the temple by the twelve tribes in the 21st century (12 21). Okay that's cool and all but how to resume a service in a temple without the sacrificial animals? Well that's when it becomes odd because exactly 12 years ago, a land at the east of Temple Mount was purchased and 5 red heifers were bought this past September, 9 months(=3+3+3) before 7th July 2023(777) to perform the ceremony.

“According to those working on the project, the ceremony of the red heifer needs to be performed on the Mount of Olives, and in a place that would have looked directly into where the Temple stood. The land directly east of the Temple Mount, purchased 12 years ago, meets both of those standards."

Something that struck me with the date of July 7th 2023 is that it will be 75 years, 1 month and 23 days after the creation of the state which also give the cryptic 7 15 23 or July 15th and it happens to be the next sabbath after July 7th or in other words during the week of the 500th day of the war between Russia and Ukraine. Is there a big event involving Israel, Russia and Iran in the process? Only time will tell.

Another thing is that the 2nd Temple has been destroyed in 70 CE by the Romans and laying the foundation on 7th July 2023 would mean it took roughly 1953 years to lay the foundation of the 3rd temple giving the ominous 6+6+6(=18=1+9+5+3) because it won't praise God

“And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’"
Mark 7:7 (77)

In my viewpoint it sounds hard to believe such a thing could occur but it's also true that many thought the same at the infancy of the state of Israel.
“And then in 1948, in one day, they were reborn as a nation, and nobody said that could happen. And then, you move forward, and Israel continues to be this strong nation and all of these prophecies start fulfilling,” he said. “There's so many now being fulfilled, is just incredible. The evidence of what God is doing with Jerusalem is the center of that. And the Temple is the center of Jerusalem, and so how can it happen and how will it happen?  I don't think anyone really knows for sure.”  
I could also talk about a 4th scenario with China invading Taiwan on July 7th triggering WW3, 33 days after the inauguration of the Museum of Tiananmen in New-York this past sunday, exactly 81 years(3x27years) and 7 months after Pearl Harbour which itself occurred 27 years after the start of WW1

Xi Jinping who is Putin's best ally today secured his spot as president of the Communist party on March 10th 2023 and it was 119 days before July 7th. Is it suggesting that there is a good chance for an event as shocking as a declaration of war from China to Taiwan involving the US? I can only guess but clearly, the recent Chinese provocations at Taiwan aren't really suggesting that the tensions will decrease in the coming weeks.
"The US accused a Chinese warship of cutting in front of an American vessel that was taking part in a joint exercise with the Canadian navy in the Taiwan Strait"

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
Matthew 24:7 (7+7+7 + 3 days and 7)

What are your thoughts? Do you think any of this is a possibility or it will be a miraculous day of grace where nothing dramatic will occur despite the growing tensions in order to allow for many a chance to enter the door of salvation as it is written in Matthew 7:7

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
After analyzing the Chinese WW3 scenario (see above) I noticed July 7th is Week 27 of the calendar exactly 3x27years(81 years) and 7 months after the Pearl Harbor attacks and at that point it will be 71weeks & 1 day since the start of the war in Ukraine which itself gives us the cryptic number 72(71+1), a mirror of 27. Oddly enough, the US waited 27h after the attacks that killed 2,403 persons (2, 7=4+0+3) to declare war and enter WW2.
"27 hours after the attack, America declares war on Japan, and three days later, on Germany."
It got me thinking if there is a possibility that the US and NATO has to send troops in Ukraine soon to rescue civilians or deter Russia from using nukes. I've calculated 77 years and 11 months between Hiroshima's atomic bombing on August 6th 1945 and July 7th, finding again those cryptic numbers 2 7 (7+7=2x7 or 7&2=1+1)

That's when I realized that the book of revelation is 27th in the NT, so just out of curiosity I picked up the Bible to see what both chapter 2 verse 7 and chapter 7 verse 2 had to say :

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” ’
Revelation 2:7

"Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea"
Revelation 7:2

I suppose it's true that ignorance is bliss because now I have to deal with the thought that those 4 angels might finally be loose on our world in the form of a radioactive fallout this July. The reason I see it that way it’s because it is said in Revelation 9:15 that 4 killer angels prepared for a mysterious hour, a mysterious day , a mysterious month and a mysterious year, a date not specified in the Bible with the unique clue that the Euphrates river needs to dry up, and that’s the pratically the case nowadays by the way
, received power to kill a 3rd of humanity which in itself reminds me of the 3rd of waters polluted by a star named wormwood(=Chernobyl in Russian) . I sincerely hope that I'm completely wrong and that we don't get to this scenario but the late floodings of Kherson caused by the false flag on the Dniepro dam in eastern Ukraine, where the peak of the flooding happened Wednesday (June 7th or 677), 27 days before July 4th the day of independence in US and 1 month(27+3 days) before July 7th, starts to give some credibility to the 27 pattern. I know it sounds weird to equate nukes with angels but what if I told you that there is a country that has nukes named Satan? Yes exactly, that country is none other than Russia and their RS-28 Sarmat nukes nicknamed "Satan 2"
They also have their nuclear submarine with "poseidon" torpedoes

I also learned about a Jewish holiday that starts July 6th through July 27th called the "three weeks" and it is an annual time of mourning that serves as a period of remembrance of tragedies particularly about the Temples at Jerusalem that's been destroyed.
"This is when we mourn the destruction of the Holy Temple and our launch into a still-ongoing exile. With an eye to the future, we also learn about the Third Temple, which is yet to be built."

I've calculated the date of this years' 75th anniversary of Israel on May 14th to July 7th. Honestly, it made me look up at my ceiling leaving me impressed by the fact that it match again. There is exactly 7 weeks and 5 days (7 5) which represents 54 days (or 2x27days) between the two dates. At what point should we consider it's no longer accidental? It gets difficult for me to maintain the idea that it’s mere coincidences but I thought surely there has to be something I misunderstood so I looked up what Psalm 27 verse 3 to 7 had to offer and... I mean read yourself

“Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.”
Psalms 27:3‭-‬7

I’m extracting the verses out of their context to list the main topics they bring up.

-> It talks about an army : hint for military alliances attempting to impress, intimidate or ready to invade ?
-> It talks about war that may rise : hint for a global war in our time?
-> It talks about the House of the Lord and the Temple : hint for a 3rd Temple in our time?
-> It talks about His people hidden in a secret tabernacle : hint of a secret (heavenly?) shelter for a time of trouble?
-> It talks about being set upon a rock : is that the dome of the rock of Jerusalem with the new cornerstones/foundations laid in our time?
-> It talks about being lifted up above enemies : hint of a miraculous deliverance from threats?.. or from this world altogether with a rapture?
-> It talks about offering sacrifices in the tabernacle : hint for the return of sacrificial ceremonies in the Temple of Jerusalem?
-> It talks about cries : hint for events related to a time of mourning, like the Jewish holiday in July, with some praying but not getting answers?

Those topics with the consistency in the numbers raise a lot of questions for me right now. Although I still highly doubt the feasibility of a 3rd temple as soon as this July, Psalms 54 (2x27) verse 1 to 7 doubles down on the idea of a restored sacrifice and a judgment or deliverance from enemies :
"Save me, O God, by Your name, And vindicate me by Your strength. Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. For strangers have risen up against me, And oppressors have sought after my life; They have not set God before them. Selah Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is with those who uphold my life. He will repay my enemies for their evil. Cut them off in Your truth. I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good. For He has delivered me out of all trouble; And my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies."
Psalms 54:1‭-‬7

You can also read Psalms 72.. just read it because good grief if it comes true in our times.

It's quite odd that so many radically different events fit so well with one date, the day 7 of a very specific week (the week 27) in the month of July (month 7) of 2023 (7=2+0+2+3) and I guess we shall see what really happens but I'm both concerned and intrigued to find if something this saturday and next week will confirm the 27(war) or 777(temple/messiah) pattern. I guess I'll be monitoring world news for the rest of the month.

Edit : I just heard about shootings taking place yesterday in Galilee near Nazareth of all places on a June 8 2023 -> 6+8+7(=2+0+2+3)=21=7+7+7 and one of the victim was named Ibrahim Shehadeh. Salah Shehadeh also known as Salah al-Din Mustafa Shahada was the name of a Hamas member born in 1953 (The temple in Jerusalem was destroyed 1953 years ago) and he died at the age of 49 (7x7) but the reason those names caught my attention it's because it made me think about the Shahada. Muslims pronounce the Shahada when they convert to Islam, is it suggesting that something this July on day 777, 1953 years after the destruction of the 2nd temple, could change the status of muslims in the temple mount ???
We live in weird weird times really.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have been following prophetic events and predictions for a while now (!)

Certainly events in the world, from the maturity of the “fig tree” of Matthew 24 to spiritual climate to political alliances and instability and even harbingers like red heifers in preparation indicate that we are in prophetically significant times.

“High Watch Times” are based on prophetic patterns that may be repeated for future events. Looking at how many events the Lord fulfilled at His first coming suggests that if God were to follow previous form, future events might also follow patterns He has established.

That having been said, and as this thread indicates, so many of the feasts and celebrations have an interesting echo of a return and of a harvesting or catching away, along with calamity falling on those left behind.

Traditionally the Feast of Trumpets has been an obvious candidate celebration where people get excited about the possibility of the Lord returning for His Bride. Others have noted that Pentecost has some very interesting resonances. Recently more than a few people have noticed that just like with the traditional celebration of Easter, the true celebration of Passover actually falls on a different day, so with Shavuot and Pentecost.

If Jesus ascended at Shavuot and the Holy Spirit fell on the disciples to coincide with the Feast of New Wine, there is much symbolism associated with it. I’m putting this out there as it a topic of some debate in the eschatologically aware world right now!!!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Pentecost (also called Whit Sunday, Whitsunday or Whitsun) is a Christian holiday which takes place on the 50th day (the seventh Sunday) after Easter Sunday.”
~ Wikipedia

However, not so fast

A 50 or 100 day count? Was it ever counted correctly?!

It could be significant as the 100 count takes you to the 8th Av, the 9th Av being quite a significant day historically!

What Happened on the Ninth of Av?
  • The Spies Returned With a Bad Report.
  • Both Holy Temples Were Destroyed.
  • The Battle at Betar Was Lost.
  • The Romans Plowed the Beit Hamikdash.
  • The Jews Were Expelled From England.
  • The Jews Were Banished From Spain.
  • Both World Wars Began.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are also incredible convergences of prophecy around the 2030 date. Depending on whether you take a pre, mid or post-trib view this has various implications…

Caveat - none of the above is prediction, it is simply an educated guess based on presuppositions. I suspect we will only see things clearly after the event!!!

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A convergence of unlikely events seems to be coming together in 2023.

I have no special insight into how the forthcoming events might actually play out or whether this year in particular could be THE year which leads the world into the “Day of the Lord”, but if it was, even for those who I have seldom seen eye to eye with, NOW is the day of salvation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interesting things about 2023 (from T.W. Tramm)

“JUNE 26 will mark eight years since I began this calendar-focused ministry called “Season of Return.”

Each year, biblical timelines and math have added up in a way that confirms we are in the season of the Rapture. However, no year has seen a calendar-convergence like the current one. The following are 10 reasons I believe the most anticipated event in history—the catching up into the clouds of countless followers of Jesus Christ—could happen in 2023.

1. SABBATICAL CYCLE

According to scholars, 2023 marks the start of a Sabbatical week.

Validating this reckoning is a pattern of signs at a seven-year interval (see notes) and the fact that the corresponding Jewish and Gregorian years (5782/2023) are both divisible by seven. This coincidence does not occur with the standard rabbinic reckoning, which has 5782 corresponding to 2022.

That 2023 begins a new Sabbatical week is significant because the Bible’s “bridal week” custom implies that the ultimate Bride, the Church, will be spirited away to the home of the Bridegroom around the start of a week (Gen. 29:26–28; John 14:3; Isa. 26:19–21).

2. JUBILEE

Because 2023 is the first year of a Sabbatical week, it is also a potential Jubilee, or “year of redemption” (Lev. 25). This is significant because Scripture associates the year of redemption with the resurrection–rapture of the Church:

• Paul, the Apostle to the Gentile Church, speaks of the “redemption” of our bodies at the Lord’s appearing (Rom. 8:19–23).

• Jesus says when we see the signs of His coming, our “redemption” is drawing near (Luke 21:28).

• Christians are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of “redemption” (Eph. 4:30).

3. ISRAEL’S 75th BIRTHDAY

2023 marks Israel’s 75th birthday. This is noteworthy because the father of Israel, Abraham, was 75 years old when he and his family entered the Promised Land in the year 2023 AM (Gen. 12:1–4). If the pattern repeats, Israel’s 75th birthday in 2023 AD could see the “sons of Abraham” by faith, believing Jews and Gentiles, enter the heavenly Promised Land (Gal. 3:7).

4. 1335 TIMELINE

2023 marks 1,335 years since the Islamic Dome of the Rock was set up on the Temple Mount in 688 AD. This is significant because in Daniel’s final vision of the end times, the setting up of an “abomination” in the Temple area commences a countdown of 1,335 (days or years) to an unspecified blessed event: “Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days” (Dan. 12:12). Since the “blessed hope” of believing Jews and Gentiles is Jesus’ appearing (Titus 2:13; Luke 12:37), it is conceivable that the unspecified “blessed” event after 1,335 (days or years) is the Rapture.

5. COW SIGNS

2023 marks nine years since two cows with “7s” on their heads appeared around the Feast of Trumpets in 2014. In prophecy circles, the cows with ‘7s’ were interpreted as a modern version of Pharaoh’s dream of seven healthy cows swallowed up by seven sickly cows, a divine warning about seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine (Gen. 41).

According to the extrabiblical Book of Jasher, the seven years of plenty began two years after Pharaoh’s cow dream, and the seven years of famine began seven years after that (Jasher 50).

Fast forward to the present: It is noteworthy that a period of economic abundance began two years after the 2014 cow signs, with the election of Donald Trump. If the omened time of plenty began in 2016, the period of famine should begin seven years later, in 2023.

6. SEVEN WEEKS UNTIL MESSIAH

2023 marks the completion of seven Sabbatical weeks since Jerusalem was restored to the Jews in 1967. This is significant because, according to Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy, Messiah will appear seven weeks, or one Jubilee period, after a restoration of Jerusalem:

“From the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks” (Dan. 9:25).

If our reading of Daniel is correct, not only is the post-Sabbatical year 2023 a potential Jubilee, it is a Jubilee.

7. 69 WEEKS UNTIL MESSIAH

2023 marks the completion of 69 Sabbatical weeks since Jerusalem’s wall was rebuilt by Islamic ruler Suleiman. This is significant because, according to another reading of Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy, Messiah will appear “seven weeks and sixty-two weeks” (69 weeks) after Jerusalem’s wall is rebuilt: “From the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall” (Dan. 9:25).

8. 10 WEEKS SINCE 1948

2023 marks the completion of 10 Sabbatical weeks since Israel became a nation in 1948. The number 10 denotes completeness, divine order, and judgment: There are 10 commandments; 10 generations of man lived on the earth before the flood waters came and swept them away; 10 days precede the Day of Atonement, or “judgment day.”

Additionally, 10 weeks are equivalent to 70 years. The number 70 denotes completeness related to Israel: The Nation of Israel began with 70 Hebrews who migrated to Egypt; Moses appointed 70 elders to be the governing body of Israel; the Jews spent 70 years in Babylon; God’s plan of redemption for Israel is comprised of 70 weeks.

9. THE START OF THE 11th WEEK

2023 marks the start of the 11th Sabbatical week since Israel became a nation in 1948. The number 11 denotes chaos, disorder, and judgment in Scripture, themes associated with the Tribulation period. The next Sabbatical week, beginning in 2030, will be the 12th since Israel became a nation. The number 12 signifies God's authority and a perfect governmental foundation in Scripture, themes associated with the Millennial Kingdom.

10. 354 WEEKS SINCE DANIEL’S PROPHECY BEGAN

2023 marks the completion of 354 Sabbatical weeks since Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy began to be fulfilled upon the Jews’ return to Jerusalem in 457 BC (Ezra 7:9; Dan. 9:25). Because there are 354 days in a perfect 12-month lunar year, the number 354 symbolizes the fullness of time related to God’s celestial calendar. Moreover, since the Moon is symbolic of the Church, or Bride of Christ, it could be said that 354 denotes the fullness of time related to the Bride.

SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION

With the above in view, here are the key takeaways:

• God reckons time according to His Sabbatical calendar.

• Scholarly analysis, signs, and math suggest that 2023 begins a new Sabbatical week.

• An unrepeatable convergence of timelines suggests that the week beginning in 2023 is the final one: the Tribulation week for Israel, and the bridal week for the Church.

Will 2023 see the gathering of the Bride? Despite all our reckoning, there is no way to know. What can be said is that, based on the timelines, it is the highest Rapture watch ever.

. . .

NOTES:

1. Concerning the reckoning of Sabbatical years, it is important to note that there are two accepted chronologies, which differ by a single year. The first chronology, associated with Benedict Zuckermann, has the Sabbatical year 5782 ending in 2022. The second chronology, associated with Ben Zion Wacholder, has the Sabbatical year 5782 ending in 2023. https://www.pickle-publishing.com/papers/sabbatical-years-table.htm

Zuckermann’s chronology, published circa 1856, corresponds to the rabbinic reckoning of Sabbatical years, and is the cycle observed in Israel today. Sidenote: it has been speculated that Benedict Zuckerman, an orthodox Jew, may have been motivated, consciously or subconsciously, to validate the existing rabbinic reckoning rather than challenge it.

Wacholder’s chronology, published in 1973, is generally favored by scholars as he had access to ancient records not available to Zuckermann. Additionally, a number of coincidences make Wacholder’s chronology compelling:

• Ben Zion Wacholder, known for his research on the Sabbatical cycle, published his chronology in a Sabbatical year, 1973, at the age of 49. Thus, Wacholder’s birthdate and the publication of his paper on the Sabbatical cycle correspond to the cycle itself, and are stamped with the number of Jubilee.

• Given that Sabbatical weeks are counted from either Tishrei (Jewish) or Nisan (biblical), it is fascinating to note that Wacholder was born exactly one week before Tishrei 1, and died exactly one week before Nisan 1 (September 21, 1924 and March 29, 2011, respectively). Thus, the scholar known for his chronology of Sabbatical weeks was born and died exactly one week before the date(s) on which Sabbatical weeks begin.

• Wacholder’s chronology, reckoned from Nisan, lines up with recent landmark signs and events. Note below how the signs culminate in the seventh month of the seventh year, the “appointed time” in the year of debt remission, or “Shemitah” (Deut. 31:10):

Sabbatical 1973–74: Yom Kippur War and inflation crisis begin in the seventh month.

Sabbatical 2001–02: Market crash related to the 9/11 terror attacks occurs in the seventh month.

Sabbatical 2008–09: Market crash of 777 points linked to the Global Financial Crisis occurs in the seventh month.

Sabbatical 2015–16: Major signs in the heavens (blood moons, solar eclipses, and Bethlehem Star reappearance) culminate in the seventh month.

2. Sabbatical years are counted from Nisan, the “first month” (Ex. 12:1, 2). This is clear in Leviticus where, speaking to the prohibition on farming during the Sabbatical year, God says, “You shall sow in the eighth year, and eat old produce until the ninth year; until its produce comes in, you shall eat of the old harvest” (Lev. 25:22). In this scenario, the crop is sown during the fall of the “eighth year” and its harvest comes in during the “ninth year,” indicating a spring beginning to the year. If the year began in the fall, the crops sown at that time would be harvested four months later in spring of the same year. More on why biblical years begin at Nisan: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/6f0d476832da43a18e0bd26d197703b8/WHY_GOD_COUNTS_YEARS_FROM_THE_SPRING_-_AND_WHY_IT_MATTERS.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3xqxP_a-Da3IwJ1_Sy2WnOOQxki88UYnn89loLCwKLaz8vxIzHnQqnWYo

3. According to the wedding custom in the Bible, the bride and groom are hidden away for a week to get acquainted before making their first public appearance as man and wife (Gen. 29:26–28). Since everything related to a wedding in Scripture points to the ultimate wedding of Christ and the Church, we understand the “bridal week” to foreshadow a seven-year period in which the Church–Bride is hidden away in heaven, while judgment is poured out on the earth (Isa. 26:19–21).

4. 1335 calculation: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/2b79181f3a184f348586bb555dd5034d/The Daniel 12 Prophecy and 2023 rev a.pdf

5. Cow signs: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/ddaa5e9422e8469b84f4ca9b814c4e00/Cow Signs and the Looming Biblical Famine.pdf

6. The Book of Jasher is an ancient history book that fills in details not included in the Bible. Jasher is referenced three times in Scripture, confirming that it is a legitimate source of information (See Josh. 10:13; 2 Sam. 1:18; and 2 Tim. 3:8).

7. Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy and 2023: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/955eaefdcbf34a3ea89c02951f1721f8/2023 - THE YEAR OF REDEMPTION rev a.pdf

8. 69 Weeks fulfillment: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/d9d5e868e4bb48139e5a8de0fc8f71ed/Daniels 69 Weeks and Messiahs Two Appearances rev C.pdf

9. Another coincidence related to the number 354 occurs in what is regarded as the standard index of the Bible, Strong’s Hebrew–Greek Concordance: Strong’s #354 in the Hebrew, ayyal, refers to a “stag, or male deer.” Strong’s #354 in the Greek, analémpsis, refers to a “taking up into heaven.” That the Hebrew and Greek words associated with the number 354 refer to a stag and a taking up to heaven is striking because the Bible’s rapture-allegory in Song of Songs depicts Jesus as a young stag who calls on His beloved to “rise up” and come away: “My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag …. My beloved spoke, and said to me: ‘Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away’” (Song 2:9, 10).

10. Interesting coincidences related to the number 23:

• Psalm 23, the most quoted Psalm in the Bible, ends: “I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever” (Ps. 23:6).

• Leviticus chapter 23 describes the seven Feasts of the Lord. Leviticus 23:23 describes the Feast of Trumpets.

• Planet Earth’s axis is tilted 23 degrees.

• Though not biblical, the “23 enigma” is a phenomenon popularized by various books, movies, and conspiracy theories, which holds that the number 23 appears with unusual frequency in various contexts and may be a symbol of some larger, hidden significance. A topic related to the 23 enigma is eikositriophobia, which is a fear of the number 23.

. . .

*Visit the author’s website: www.theseasonofreturn.com

*YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxcqsgEKvYtscqyYJpTxbQ

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No one knows the day or hour of Jesus’ return (Matt. 24:36). However, a convergence of biblical signs and timelines suggests it is near. To escape the judgment reserved for a God-rejecting world, one must be in a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet done so, call on His name and believe that He is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead (Rom. 10:13). Do it today. Time is running out.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From T.W. Tramm’s Facebook page…

IMG_4056.jpeg

AT JEWISH WEDDINGS, it is customary for the bride to circle the groom seven times before the ceremony begins.

Various explanations are given for this tradition:

Some say the bride circles the groom to create a magical wall of protection from evil spirits, temptation, and the glances of other women.

Others believe that the bride circles the groom to bring down any walls or barriers that may separate the couple, an allusion to the walls of Jericho that fell after the Israelites circled them seven times (Josh. 6).

Still others propose that the seven circuits of the bride represent the seven rotations of earth on its axis during creation week, the time of the original wedding of Adam and Eve.

Expanding on the last theory, an explanation I have not seen given, but which is plausible, is that the bride’s seven circuits around the groom represent a seven-year period, or Sabbatical “week” (Lev. 25:1–4; Dan. 9:24–27).

PARALLELS

According to the Jewish wedding tradition, before vows are exchanged, the bride circles the groom seven times in a counterclockwise direction under the wedding canopy.

We find a parallel to this in the astronomical realm:

• The heavens represent the wedding canopy (Isa. 40:22; Ps. 104:2).

• The Sun, at the center of the Solar System, symbolizes Jesus, the Bridegroom (Ps. 19:5; 84:11).

• The Earth and Moon, which together orbit the Sun in a counterclockwise direction, represent the Church, or Bride.

With the biblical symbolism in view, the seven circuits of the bride around the groom represent seven years, or one Sabbatical week. Thus, the year after the seventh—the post-Sabbatical year—becomes the Year of the Bride, the time for exchanging vows.

The post-Sabbatical wedding is a prominent theme in Scripture:

• The ‘wedding’ of God and Israel at Sinai occurred on the day after a Sabbath (Lev. 23:15, 16; Ex. 19).

• The ‘betrothal’ of God to the Church occurred on the day after a Sabbath (Lev. 23:15, 16; Acts 2).

• Jacob, a type of Christ, married Leah after seven years, and then wed Rachel after seven days. Thus, both of Jacob’s weddings were post-Sabbatical (Gen. 29:14–30).

In addition to being biblical, post-Sabbatical weddings are popular in Jewish tradition. In Talmudic times, the day after the Sabbath (Sunday) was a preferred wedding day as the court met on Monday, and any dispute as to the virginity of the bride could be lodged immediately after the wedding night.

Another reason post-Sabbatical weddings are common in Judaism is that nuptials are not allowed on the Sabbath, and the day before, Friday, is a day of preparation for the Sabbath. This makes Sunday, the day after the Sabbath, the best day to get married, and the most popular wedding day for Jews, even today.

Viewing the post-Sabbatical (day or year) as the time of biblical weddings, it is significant that 2023 is a post-Sabbatical year. Furthermore, it is a year that is seeing an extraordinary convergence of Sabbatical timelines.

2023 marks:

• One Sabbatical week since major signs in the heavens in 2015.

• One Sabbatical week since the “cow signs,” two cows born with number ‘7s’ on their heads, appeared on the Feast of Trumpets.

• Seven Sabbatical weeks, or one Jubilee period, since Jerusalem was restored to the Jews in 1967 (Dan 9:25).

• Ten Sabbatical weeks, equivalent to 70 years, or a typical human lifespan, since Israel became a nation in 1948 (Matt. 24:32–34; Ps. 90:10).

• Sixty-nine Sabbatical weeks since Jerusalem’s wall was ordered rebuilt by Islamic ruler Suleiman in 1536 AD (Dan. 9:25).

• 354 Sabbatical weeks, the number of days in a perfect lunar–biblical year, since Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy began to be fulfilled, upon the Jews’ return to Jerusalem in 457 BC (Ezra 7:9; Dan. 9:25).

• 490 Sabbatical weeks, or 70 Jubilee periods, since the Israelites first entered the Promised land in 1408–07 BC.

Notice that all of the above timelines are based on a count of Sabbatical weeks. This is important because God’s plan of redemption is based on His fixed seven-year cycle, and culminates in a Sabbatical week (Dan. 9:24–27). What is remarkable is that, though each timeline relates to a different prophetic sign or event, they all converge on a particular year: post-Sabbatical 2023.

Understanding that the final seven years of Bible prophecy will be a Sabbatical week, beginning with a post-Sabbatical year, the above convergence begs the question: could 2023 be the ultimate Year of the Bride, the time of the rapture–wedding of the Church?

It is an awesome possibility to consider.

SUMMARY AND FINAL THOUGHTS

The Jewish tradition in which the bride circles the groom seven times may allude to a seven-year period, or Sabbatical week.

In the Bible, the day or year after the seventh, the post-Sabbatical, is the time of weddings.

Not only is 2023 a post-Sabbatical year, it marks a one-of-a-kind convergence of Sabbatical timelines.

With the above facts in view, it is conceivable that 2023 could be the ultimate Year of the Bride, the time of the Rapture.

According to the ancient wedding tradition, the bride would know generally when the groom might come to snatch her away to the marriage celebration, but not the day. Therefore, during this potential Year of the Bride, it is wise to be dressed and ready at all times, should the cry suddenly ring out: “Look, the bridegroom is here! Come out to meet him!” (Matt. 25:6).

. . .

NOTES:

1. Bride-circling tradition:

2. The seven circuits around Jericho and the rapture–wedding: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/5d9d83c6cb9944c5994d2473b600ad24/THE YEAR OF REDEMPTION - WHY MILLIONS WILL SOON GO MISSING rev b.pdf

3. Since the Sun symbolizes Jesus the Bridegroom, the Moon, the Sun’s heavenly counterpart, represents the Bride, or Church. The Moon is emblematic of the Church as it has no light of its own but relies entirely upon the Sun for its light (Ps. 19:4, 5; 84:11). Similarly, man has no light of his own, but relies entirely upon God.

4. The bride’s seven circuits around the groom also evoke the “bridal week” custom (Gen. 29:26–28; Judg. 14:12). After a Jewish wedding, the bride and groom would be hidden away for seven days to get acquainted before making their first public appearance as man and wife. Seeing that biblical weddings foreshadow the ultimate wedding (Rapture), and a day may prophetically represent a year, we understand the bridal week to represent a seven-year period that runs parallel to the Tribulation week.

5. After working for Laban seven years, Jacob married Leah (Gen. 29:14–30). After finishing Leah’s seven-day bridal week, Jacob also married Rachel (vv. 27, 28). Thus, Jacob was married to Leah after a week of years and to Rachel after a week of days.

6. Concerning the reckoning of Sabbatical years, it is important to note that there are two accepted chronologies, which differ by a single year. The first chronology, associated with Benedict Zuckermann, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2022. The second chronology, associated with Ben Zion Wacholder, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2023. https://www.pickle-publishing.com/papers/sabbatical-years-table.htm

7. The slew of biblical signs that occurred one Sabbatical week ago, in 2014–15, is significant as God typically gives a one-week warning before bringing judgment (Gen. 7; 41; Josh. 6).

8. More timelines pointing to 2023:

9. Coincidences related to the number 23:

• Psalm 23, the most quoted Psalm in the Bible, ends: “I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever” (Ps. 23:6).

• Leviticus chapter 23 describes the appointed times of the Lord. The fall festivals are detailed beginning in verse 23.

• Planet Earth’s axis is tilted 23 degrees.

• According to Business Wire, the most popular day to get married in 2023 is the day after summer ends: 9/23/23. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230214005368/en/2023-Welcomes-New-Wedding-Trends-from-Gen-Z-Couples-and-an-Increased-Reliance-on-Wedding-Professionals-According-to-The-Knot-2022-Real-Weddings-Study#:~:text=Wedding volume in 2023 is,did not fall in October.
Incidentally, the date 9/23 figures prominently in predictive programming, which is the theory that occult-minded individuals in government and the entertainment industry are using fictional media as a mass mind-control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events.

• Though not biblical, the “23 enigma” is a phenomenon popularized by various books, movies, and conspiracy theories, which holds that the number 23 appears with unusual frequency in various contexts and may be a symbol of some larger, hidden significance.

10. Correlations between the ancient Jewish wedding tradition and the Rapture:

. . .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No one knows the day or hour of Jesus’ return (Matt. 24:36). However, a convergence of biblical signs and timelines suggests it is near. To escape the judgment reserved for a God-rejecting world, one must be in a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet done so, call on His name and believe that He is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead (Rom. 10:13). Do it today. Time is running out.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
THE BIBLE TEACHES that there is an appointed season for everything (Ecc. 3).

Here are 10 reasons late summer could be the season of the Rapture:

1. THE WHEAT HARVEST

Scripture associates the Rapture with the wheat harvest:

“At the coming of the Son of Man … two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left” (Matt. 24:39–41).

In the Northern Hemisphere, the wheat harvest typically begins with the reaping, or cutting, in June. The subsequent steps of drying, threshing, winnowing and sifting the wheat continue throughout summer, overlapping the grape harvest (Lev. 26:5 NLT). Finally, around summer’s end, the processed wheat is gathered into the barn (Matt. 13:30; Deut. 16:13).

The gathering of wheat into the barn pictures the gathering of believers to the Lord:

“Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him” (2 Thess. 2:1).

“His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn” (Matt. 3:12).

And so late summer, when the processed wheat is gathered into the barn, is a plausible time for the Rapture.

2. RUTH AND BOAZ’S WEDDING

The wedding of the Gentile Ruth to the Jewish redeemer, Boaz, is a picture of the Rapture.

While Ruth and Boaz were betrothed, or legally married, around Pentecost, Scripture records that Ruth continued to live with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest (Ruth 4:9, 10; 2:21–23). Some translations specify, “till all the barley and the wheat were laid up in the barns” (v. 23 DRB).

There are two reasons Ruth may have continued to live with her mother-in-law until the very end of the harvest.

First, as the owner of the field, Boaz would have been busy overseeing the harvest. It was normal practice in those days for landowners to supervise the harvest, even sleeping on the threshing floor, as a deterrent to theft. This is why Boaz was found sleeping on the threshing floor the night Ruth approached him about being her redeemer (Ruth 3:9–11).

Boaz’s supervisory duties would not have ended at the threshing floor. After winnowing and sifting, the grain had to be measured and portions meted out as various payments or tithes, before the rest could be stored. Thus, Boaz could have easily been occupied with the harvest until summer’s end.

Another reason Ruth may have lived with her mother-in-law until late summer is a Jewish custom that requires certain brides to observe a three-month separation period before the wedding. Havchana is a rabbinic law that requires a divorcee, widow, or new convert to Judaism to allow three months between the betrothal and consummation. The purpose of the law is to ensure that the bride is not already pregnant before marrying, thereby avoiding any confusion regarding the lineage of the child. Since Ruth was both a widow and a convert to Judaism, it is possible that in accordance with the law of Havchana, the wedding (rapture type) was not held until three months after the betrothal, around summer’s end.

3. GRAPES

In Song of Songs, tender grapes are the last agricultural sign mentioned before the Gentile maid is ‘raptured’ by her beloved shepherd–king:

“The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes …. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land; the fig tree puts forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grapes give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away” (Song 2:8, 11–13).

Grapevines produce fragrant blossoms in late spring or early summer, and yield grapes from August through October. And so according to the Song of Songs, the Rapture could occur any time during this spring-to-autumn window.

4. FIGS

Figs represent Jews in Scripture (Amos 8:1, 2).

There are two main fig crops in Israel, one in summer and another in autumn. Figs that ripen early, in summer, are said to be very good, or desirable, and are therefore quickly “snatched up” (Hos. 9:10; Isa. 28:4 NLT; Mic. 7:1, 2 NLT). Figs that ripen late, or are overripe, in autumn, face a shaking or judgment (Rev. 6:13 AMP; Amos 8:1, 2 AMP).

With the biblical symbolism in view, summer figs may represent believing Jews snatched up at the Rapture, whereas the autumn figs represent non-believers left behind to face judgment.

5. PENTECOST AND THE JUBILEE

A popular view is that Pentecost, the harvest festival in late spring, is when the Rapture will occur.

Another plausible scenario, however, is that Pentecost, the 50th day, is a picture of the Bible’s other 50th—the Jubilee, or year of redemption (Lev. 25). In this scenario, since Pentecost is considered “fully come” around the midpoint of the 24-hour day (Acts 2:15), the Jubilee may be considered fully come around the midpoint of the 12-month year—late summer. Thus, the wave offering of baked loaves on Pentecost morning (Lev. 23:16, 17) is a picture of the rapture–harvest of the Church around summer’s end, during a Year of Jubilee.

6. TRUMPETS

The first day of the seventh month, around summer’s end, is when God commands a memorial blowing of trumpets:

“On the first day of the seventh month, you shall have a sabbath-rest, a memorial of blowing of trumpets” (Lev. 23:24).

While Scripture does not specify what the trumpet blasts memorialize, they are believed to commemorate the historic trumpet blast at Sinai, when the Lord descended in a cloud and entered into a wedding agreement with Israel (Ex. 19). The trumpet blasts at the start of the seventh month are thus a reminder of Israel’s wedding at Sinai and, by association, the Church’s betrothal that occurred on the same day, centuries later (Acts 2).

Since summer’s end is a time to remember past weddings and betrothals, it is an apt time for the ultimate wedding, the Rapture.

7. TRADITIONS OF ELUL

The last full month of summer on the biblical calendar is called Elul.

According to Jewish tradition:

• Elul is the “month of the bride.” The bridal theme derives from the fact that the name Elul is an acronym for the Hebrew phrase translated “I am my Beloved’s, and my Beloved is mine” in Song of Songs (Song 6:3).

• Elul 1 marks the beginning of a 40-day period of repentance, leading up to the Day of Atonement. Accordingly, every day during the month of Elul, a trumpet is sounded as a warning that Judgment Day is near and fast approaching.

• Elul is when one’s fate is sealed for the following year. The notion of being “sealed” recalls the passage in Revelation where, after the Rapture, 144,000 Jews are sealed by the Holy Spirit (Rev. 7).

The biblical month of Elul begins August 17 this year.

8. PEACE AND SAFETY

The last full day of summer, September 21, marks the UN’s annual “International Day of Peace.”

Speaking of the Rapture and end of the Church Age, Paul says, “While people are saying, ‘peace and safety,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape” (1 Thess. 5:3).

Significantly, the UN assigned a permanent date to the International Day of Peace on September 11, 2001, the day of the 9/11 terror attacks, during a Sabbatical year. Three Sabbatical cycles later, in 2023, one wonders if the destruction that rained down on 9/11—just blocks from the UN Headquarters—may have been a foreshadowing of the post-Rapture destruction mentioned by Paul.

9. JUDGMENT

Israel will face the time of judgment called “Jacob’s Trouble” after the Rapture (Jer. 30:7; 1 Thess. 4:16, 17; 5:1–9). According to Scripture, Israel’s judgment begins in late summer or fall:

• In Amos, a basket of ripened summer fruit is a sign that Israel is ripe for judgment (8:1, 2).

• In Micah, late summer is when the godly people have “vanished” from the land, and the wicked are left behind (7:1, 2 CSB).

• In Jeremiah, the Jews lament not being “rescued,” or “delivered,” at the passing of the summer harvest (8:20 NET CEV).

10. DELAY

The Rapture is analogously depicted as happening late, or being delayed:

“My master is delaying his coming” (Matt. 24:48).

“The bridegroom was delayed, and they all became drowsy and slept” (Matt. 25).

Since the Bride (Church) was betrothed to God at Pentecost in late spring (Acts 2), the Groom would, according to the Jewish wedding tradition, be expected to return around the same time—late spring. His appearance several months later, in late summer, would thus fulfill the element of delay.

A delay of the Rapture and judgment until the end of the appointed season is consistent with God’s propensity to allow the maximum time for repentance.

SUMMARY

In the Bible, late summer is a time of . . .

• Wheat being gathered into the barn.

• Weddings and wedding reminders.

• Grapes and figs ripening.

• Trumpets sounding.

• Repentance and preparation.

• Peace and safety.

• Judgment.

• Lateness or delay.

All of these themes point to the Rapture. While only God knows the day and hour, late summer is an apt season for this awesome event to occur.

. . .

NOTES:

1. The gathering of the elect in Matthew refers to the Rapture, not the later Second Coming, as people are engaged in regular activities: “eating, drinking, marrying, buying, selling, planting, and building” (Matt. 24:37–41; Luke 17:26–29). By the time of the Second Coming, the earth and its population will have been decimated due to the wars and divine judgments described in Revelation chapters 8 and 9.

2. Wheat threshing overlaps the grape harvest: “Your threshing season will overlap with the grape harvest, and your grape harvest will overlap with the season of planting grain. You will eat your fill and live securely in your own land” (Lev. 26:5 NLT). Israel’s grape harvest begins in July–August.

3. Wheat is gathered into the barn by the Feast of Tabernacles:

4. Wheat harvest (general):

5. Jewish weddings occur in two stages. At the betrothal, the couple is considered legally married. However, they typically do not share a home, or consummate the marriage, until a year has passed.

6. Concerning the timing of Boaz’s wheat harvest, another factor to consider is that his field was located near Bethlehem, situated on the Judean Mountains. At higher elevations, wheat ripens considerably later and is thus harvested later.

7. Ruth and the three-month separation period before marriage:

8. Ruth and Boaz’s wedding in late summer, around the end of the sixth month, would be analogous to the Church’s wedding to Messiah after 6,000 years. It would also explain the symbolism of the six measures of grain Boaz gave to Ruth the night before their betrothal (Ruth 3:15).

9. Grapes, which are harvested mainly between August and October, are also associated with the judgment of nonbelievers: “Another angel … came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, ‘Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.’ The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath” (Rev. 14:18, 19).

10. The biblical 24-hour day begins at nightfall, the time of which varies depending on the season. At the time of Pentecost in Jerusalem, the twilight period is between roughly 8:00–9:00pm. The time of the morning offering–sacrifice on Pentecost morning, when the day was said to have “fully come” (Acts 2), was during the third hour, sometime between 8:00–9:00 am.

11. The International Day of Peace was established in 1981 as the third Tuesday in September. However, on September 11, 2001, the UN assigned the annual observance its permanent date of September 21 and declared it to be “a day of global ceasefire and non-violence.”

12. God counts years in seven-year increments called Sabbatical weeks (Lev. 25:1–7; Dan. 9:24–27). Concerning the reckoning of Sabbatical weeks, it is important to note that there are two accepted chronologies, which differ by a single year. The first chronology, associated with Benedict Zuckermann, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2022. The second chronology, associated with Ben Zion Wacholder, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2023. https://www.pickle-publishing.com/papers/sabbatical-years-table.htm
For reasons noted in previous studies, I believe that Wacholder’s chronology is likely correct.

. . .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No one knows the day or hour of Jesus’ return (Matt. 24:36). However, a convergence of biblical signs and timelines suggests it is near. To escape the judgment reserved for a God-rejecting world, one must be in a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet done so, call on His name and believe that He is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead (Rom. 10:13). Do it today. Time is running out.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_4148.jpeg

STRONG’S CONCORDANCE is an index of every word in the KJV Bible. Each word is assigned a number, the “Strong’s Number,” and the root meaning of the word is linked to the original meaning in the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts.

While Strong’s Numbers are not considered inspired, like Scripture, some fascinating coincidences have been noted. Here are four examples related to a count of Sabbatical weeks, the seven-year cycle by which God orchestrates events:

1. FIRST TEMPLE TO 2023

2023 marks the completion of 372 Sabbatical weeks since the First Temple was destroyed, and the Jews were exiled to Babylon. The destruction and exile were a punishment from God for not observing the Sabbatical years, thus allowing the land to “rest” (Lev. 25:1–4; 26:27–39).

Strong’s Greek #372 is the word anapausis, meaning “rest,” or “cessation from labor.”

2. SECOND TEMPLE TO 2023

2023 marks the completion of 279 Sabbatical weeks since the Second Temple was destroyed, and the Jews were scattered worldwide. The destruction and worldwide dispersion were punishment for failing to “repent” by receiving Jesus as Messiah (Mark 1:15; Matt. 23:37–39; 24:2).

Strongs #279 is the Greek word ametanoétos, meaning “unrepentant.” This word appears only once in the New Testament, where it refers to God’s wrath being stored up against those with a stubborn and unrepentant heart (Rom. 2:5).

3. JESUS’ BIRTH TO 2023

2023 marks the completion of 289 Sabbatical weeks since Jesus’ birth.

Strong’s Greek #289 is the word ampelourgos, meaning “vinedresser.” In the Parable of the Barren Fig Tree, the vinedresser, representing Jesus, is told by the landowner, representing God the Father, that it is time to cut down the fruitless fig tree, representing unrepentant Israel (Luke 13).

4. JESUS’ ANOINTING AS MESSIAH TO 2023

2023 marks the completion of 285 Sabbatical weeks since Jesus was anointed Messiah in 27 AD.

Strong’s Greek #285 is the word ammos, meaning “sand.” Throughout Scripture “sand” is a metaphor for the innumerable people of Israel, of whom only a remnant will be spared from the wrath to come, by faith in Jesus (Rom. 9:27–33).

In summary . . .

The above Sabbatical timelines are reckoned from the two worst calamities in Israel’s history (destruction of both Temples) and the two appearances (birth and anointing) of her Redeemer, Messiah Jesus.

The collective theme of the timelines, based on the Strong’s Numbers, is that because Israel still rejects her Messiah, she remains subject to judgment in 2023.

That this year could see the beginning of the ultimate judgment brings us to a final Strong’s coincidence: 2023 marks the completion of 354 Sabbatical weeks since Daniel’s Weeks Prophecy (9:24–27) began to be fulfilled in 457 BC.

Strong’s Hebrew #354 is the word ayyal, referring to a “stag, or male deer.”

Strong’s Greek #354 is the word analémpsis, referring to a “a taking up” to heaven.

That the Hebrew and Greek words associated with the number 354 refer to a stag and a taking up to heaven is striking because in the rapture-allegory in Song of Songs, Jesus is pictured as a young stag who comes suddenly to gather up His Bride:

“Behold, he comes, leaping over the mountains, bounding over the hills. My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag …. My beloved speaks and says to me: Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away” (Song 2:8–10).

The Rapture is the escape of the Bride from a world facing judgment (Luke 21:36; 1 Thess. 5:3). To be part of the Bride, one must be in a saving relationship with the Bridegroom. If you have not yet done so, call on Jesus, and believe that He is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead (Rom. 10:13).

Do it today.

Time is running out.

. . .

NOTES:

1. While coincidences related to Strong’s Numbers do not carry the same weight as Scripture, they nonetheless give one pause. In the New Testament the word coincidence is used only once (Luke 10:31). It is translated from a Greek word, synkyria, which is defined as “a confluence that occurs by God’s providential arrangement of circumstances.” That is to say, where God is concerned, there are no coincidences.

2. God counts years in seven-year increments called Sabbatical weeks (Lev. 25:1–7; Dan. 9:24–27). Concerning the reckoning of Sabbatical weeks, it is important to note that there are two accepted chronologies, which differ by a single year. The first chronology, associated with Benedict Zuckermann, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2022. The second chronology, associated with Ben Zion Wacholder, has the most recent Sabbatical year ending in 2023. https://www.pickle-publishing.com/papers/sabbatical-years-table.htm
For reasons noted in previous studies, I believe that Wacholder’s chronology is likely correct.

3. Strong’s Numbers:

#372 (rest, or cessation from labor): https://biblehub.com/greek/372.htm

#279 (unrepentant): https://biblehub.com/greek/279.htm

#289 (vinedresser): https://biblehub.com/greek/289.htm

#285 (sand): https://biblehub.com/greek/285.htm

#354 Hebrew (stag or male deer): https://biblehub.com/hebrew/354.htm

#354 Greek (a taking up): https://biblehub.com/greek/354.htm

4. More Strong’s coincidences:

• 2023 marks the completion of 490 Sabbatical weeks since the Israelites first entered the Promised Land, the place from which God’s redemptive plan would go forth. Strong’s Greek #490 is the word Antiocheia, or Antioch, the name of a city that played a key role in the earliest spread of Christianity. It was at Antioch that believers were first called Christians (Acts 11:26).

Furthermore, 2023 marks the completion of 70 Jubilee periods since the Israelites first entered the Promised Land (490 x 7 = 3,430 ÷ 49 = 70). Strong’s Greek #70 is the word agrupneo, meaning to be “awake” or “watching.”

• 2023 marks the completion of seven Sabbatical weeks, or 49 years, since Jerusalem and the Temple Mount were restored to the Jews in 1967 (Dan. 9:25). Strong’s Greek #49 is the word hagnismos, meaning “purification,” a word used only once in the New Testament, which refers to a seven-day period of ceremonial cleansing before one may enter the Temple (Acts 21:26).

Additionally, a count of seven weeks is followed by a 50th year called the Jubilee. Strong’s Greek #50 is the word agnoein, which means to be “ignorant” of something, through lack of information or intelligence: “Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be ignorant [agnoein] about those who sleep in death …. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first” (1 Thess. 4:13, 16).

5. Biblical timelines pointing to 2023:

. . .

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
September’s Biblical Sign: Comet Nishimura
T.W. Tramm – (09/01/23)

JESUS SAID there would be “signs in the sun and moon and stars,” before His return (Luke 21:25). We are seeing these signs today. During the past decade particularly, a slew of biblical eclipses andastronomical alignments have awed prophecy watchers worldwide.

Most recently, a comet discovered by an amateur astronomer is causing a stir in the watching community. I first heard about this comet, named after its Japanese discoverer, Hideo Nishimura…

Who in their right mind trusts anything the UN says at this point? They should have been kicked out of the US long ago. The fact that they haven't pretty much says it all. Both NATO and the UN are suspicious organizations. NATO is doing it's best to start WW 3 and God only knows what the UN is up to but rest assured it will be satanic.