High watch times

TokiEl

Superstar
Because I read the Bible correctly, in that Jesus isn’t coming until the apostasy and the man of lawlessness is revealed.
The falling away from faith has been about proportional to the amount of TV channels.

And the man of sin has been revealed on TV... the foremost christian impostor the pope.

If you want you can wait for the third temple to be built in Jerusalem... but there is no time for that.

Lisa

Superstar
The falling away from faith has been about proportional to the amount of TV channels.

And the man of sin has been revealed on TV... the foremost christian impostor the pope.

If you want you can wait for the third temple to be built in Jerusalem... but there is no time for that.
Sure there’s time for the third temple to be built..they have everything already prepared...so it won’t take that much time to build and start sacrifices again..after they get the spotless red heifer..that’s really the hold up with the temple right now..but I think it will come along when it’s time.

The verse says the apostasy comes first then the man of lawlessness is revealed...who opposes and exalts himself above every so called god or object of worship so that he takes his seat in the temple of God displaying himself as being God. That, my friend, has to happen next, which it hasn’t so no we don’t know who the antichrist is right now, he has not been revealed.

TokiEl

Superstar
Sure there’s time for the third temple to be built..they have everything already prepared...so it won’t take that much time to build and start sacrifices again..after they get the spotless red heifer..that’s really the hold up with the temple right now..but I think it will come along when it’s time.

The verse says the apostasy comes first then the man of lawlessness is revealed...who opposes and exalts himself above every so called god or object of worship so that he takes his seat in the temple of God displaying himself as being God. That, my friend, has to happen next, which it hasn’t so no we don’t know who the antichrist is right now, he has not been revealed.
The apostasy has been accelerating since the time of TV... and the man of sin has already been revealed there for the world to see... sitting as if God in the temple of God.

But he is neither God nor sitting in the temple of God.

He is just the foremost christian impostor.

Lisa

Superstar
The apostasy has been accelerating since the time of TV... and the man of sin has already been revelead there for the world to see... sitting as if God in the temple of God.

But he is neither God nor sitting in the temple of God.
What temple? And the temple should have sacrifices..because he stops those.

TokiEl

Superstar
What temple? And the temple should have sacrifices..because he stops those.
The man of sin is not God so he is not sitting in the temple of God... but he acts like he is God sitting in the temple of God.

You must assume that the sacrifices in Daniel 9:27 are Old Testament animal sacrifices... but we are in the New Testament time now so the sacrifices and offerings must mean something else.

Thunderian

Superstar
Lisa, the Rapture is the Church is a byproduct of God’s plan for Israel’s redemption, not the main feature. If anyone thinks the whole purpose is to save Christians before things get too hairy, they don’t understand it. It’s for Israel’s sake that the Church is removed, not to save us from persecution. Some get it, some don’t, and there’s nothing wrong with looking for what the Bible calls the “glorious appearing”.

You’ve had this explained to you before, yet you continue to paint all pre-tribbers as weak Christians who have fabricated an entire doctrine because the thought of persecution scares them so much. The problem is, there are pre-trib Christians in China, the Middle East and North Africa who are being persecuted this very day. If pre-tribbers are all as craven as you seem to think we are, wouldn’t we be falling away from the faith in droves because of the “tribulation” the body of Christ is experiencing right now?

Lisa

Superstar
The man of sin is not God so he is not sitting in the temple of God... but he acts like he is God sitting in the temple of God.

You must assume that the sacrifices in Daniel 9:27 are Old Testament animal sacrifices... but we are in the New Testament time now so the sacrifices and offerings must mean something else.
No, I don’t have to assume anything..and I do know for a fact that the Temple Institute has the plans drawn up for the next temple...if they aren’t gonna build it..why plan for it?

No, he is actually sitting in the temple of God..that is literal.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, the Rapture is the Church is a byproduct of God’s plan for Israel’s redemption, not the main feature. If anyone thinks the whole purpose is to save Christians before things get too hairy, they don’t understand it. It’s for Israel’s sake that the Church is removed, not to save us from persecution. Some get it, some don’t, and there’s nothing wrong with looking for what the Bible calls the “glorious appearing”.

You’ve had this explained to you before, yet you continue to paint all pre-tribbers as weak Christians who have fabricated an entire doctrine because the thought of persecution scares them so much. The problem is, there are pre-trib Christians in China, the Middle East and North Africa who are being persecuted this very day. If pre-tribbers are all as craven as you seem to think we are, wouldn’t we be falling away from the faith in droves because of the “tribulation” the body of Christ is experiencing right now?
Why is it for Israel’s sake we are removed? Doesn’t Jesus tell us that it was for us Christians that the time of the end is cut short.
We are also told that we aren’t meant for wrath...when God’s wrath comes than we will be taken out.

Look for the glorious appearing at the correct time...after the apostasy and the revealing of the anti.

When the actual war on Christians comes...when the anti is able to overcome them, yep, we may see people turning from God because they are around for that. Idk about the persecution in those countries and who those ”christians” are. Catholics aren’t Christians and people have blurred the line to lump in catholics.

I can totally see American Christians falling away in droves when they find themselves in the tribulation..they’ve been sold a lie that we won’t be here to go though this. Isn’t that the whole parable with the virgins..half have enough oil and the other half doesn’t have it. Pretty powerful.

TokiEl

Superstar
No, I don’t have to assume anything..and I do know for a fact that the Temple Institute has the plans drawn up for the next temple...if they aren’t gonna build it..why plan for it?
Jews might think they will continue with the Old Testament way of life which they left in limbo about 2000 years ago... since they don't respect the fact that we are living in the New Testament times.

Christians as well might think jews will revert back to Old Testament customs.... and make a national mockery of Jesus sufficient sacrifice for sins.

I don't think God is going to allow such bullshite taking place.

No, he is actually sitting in the temple of God..that is literal.
No it's not.

He is not God nor sitting in the temple of God.

Lisa

Superstar
Jews might think they will continue with the Old Testament way of life which they left in limbo about 2000 years ago... since they don't respect the fact that we are living in the New Testament times.

Christians as well might think jews will revert back to Old Testament customs.... and make a national mockery of Jesus sufficient sacrifice for sins.

I don't think God is going to allow such bullshite taking place.
They are going to do it and its in the Bible that they will in Daniel 11 when Daniel talks about doing away with regular sacrifice and that will set up the abomination of desolation..mirrors what is talked about in 2 Thessalonians where he takes his seat in the temple of God.

No it's not.

He is not God nor sitting in the temple of God.
He takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God 2 Thessalonians 2:4 That dodesn’t mean he is God..but that is when we will know who the antichrist really is...that’s when he will be revealed. Everything right now is just guesses.

TokiEl

Superstar
They are going to do it and its in the Bible that they will in Daniel 11 when Daniel talks about doing away with regular sacrifice and that will set up the abomination of desolation..mirrors what is talked about in 2 Thessalonians where he takes his seat in the temple of God.
Daniel 11 is about Persia and Greece and Alexander the Great and the division of his empire into four lesser empires where after a while wars between the Seleucid north and the Ptolemaic south.

And about Antiochus Epiphanes who put up a statue of Zeus in the Temple of God... and cut down all who were offended by this act of desolete abomination.

This is history.

He takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God 2 Thessalonians 2:4 That dodesn’t mean he is God..but that is when we will know who the antichrist really is...that’s when he will be revealed. Everything right now is just guesses.
The man of sin is acting as if he is God in the temple of God.... but he is not God nor in the temple of God.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From T.W. Tramm:-

Any time now...

That the rollout of the most anticipated peace plan in 70 years has been delayed multiple times by bizarre and unforeseen circumstances suggests that its unveiling is critical to God’s prophetic plan.

While it’s impossible to know how this event may relate to the onset of Judgment Day, it will almost certainly represent a major turning point.

“When people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape” (1 Thess. 5:3).

. . .

Edit - This now in:-

Jordan's King Abdullah warns the European Parliament against one-state and says failure to resolve the Israel-Palestinian conflict endangers world peace.

A one-state resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would only perpetuate violence between the two peoples, Jordan’s King Abdullah warned, as he addressed the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Wednesday.

“What if the world gives up on the two-state solution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?” he asked.

Abdullah answered his own question by stating that no less than world peace depends on the outcome of this conflict.

“I will say it again and again. A more peaceful world is not possible without a stable Middle East, and a stable Middle East is not possible without peace between the Palestinians and Israelis,” Abdullah said to loud applause.

He described the dangers of a one-state resolution where the one state would be “propped up by structural inequalities, with Palestinians as second-class subjects.”

“One state turning its back on its neighborhood, perpetuating divisions among peoples and faiths worldwide,” Abdullah said.

Five years ago, Abdullah said, he had similarly addressed the parliament about the dangers of conflict, and in the interim the situation has deteriorated.

“Violence continues, settlement continues [and] disregard for international law continues,” he said.

Abdullah also speculated about the failure to deal with the status of Jerusalem to the satisfaction of all parties.

“What if Jerusalem, a city that is close to my heart personally and of great historic significance, remains disputed? Can we afford to rob Christians and Muslims alike of the spirituality, peace and coexistence that this city symbolizes, and instead allow it to descend into political conflict?” Abdullah asked.

He spoke just as speculation is high that US President Donald Trump will finally release his long-awaited peace plan, known as the “Deal of the Century.” It is presumed that the plan will not include the traditional presumption of a two-state solution at the pre-1967 lines. Both Abdullah and the EU embrace a resolution based on the pre-1967 lines.

Separately, Abdullah spoke about the heightened tensions between Iran and the United States in the aftermath of the American assassination of top Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani earlier this month.

He said, “What if next time neither side steps away from the brink, dragging us all toward untold chaos. An all-out war jeopardizes the stability of the entire region. Once more it risks massive disruptions of the entire global economy, including markets, [and] threatens a resurgence of terrorism across the world.”

Abdullah has been outspoken this week about the dangers facing his region. While in Brussels, he spoke with EU and NATO officials. At the parliament, he pondered the impact of an ISIS resurgence.

“What if we see a reemergence of ISIS, and Syria becomes a staging ground for attacks against the rest of the world? Syria may be out of the headlines... but the crisis is far from over. Over the past nine months more than half a million people have been displaced, many of them already refugees. Do any of us want to see another Syrian refugee crisis unfold or another innocent child washed up upon your shores?” Abdullah said. “I know I speak for everyone here when I say, absolutely not.”

Analysis of the above “what if” scenario...

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
That the rollout of the most anticipated peace plan in 70 years has been delayed multiple times by bizarre and unforeseen circumstances suggests that its unveiling is critical to God’s prophetic plan.
Do you think the delay could have something to do with finding a spotless red heifer?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you think the delay could have something to do with finding a spotless red heifer?
A very interesting question @Lisa...

Backing off a little from the detail, I am starting to understand why people describe unfulfilled prophecy using the metaphor of a jigsaw puzzle.

I didn’t play a lot of jigsaws as a child but when we used to be stranded on a rainy Saturday afternoon in a holiday cottage the jigsaws would come out. You had to get the edges right first, but sometimes even when you did, getting the wrong pieces fitted together could cost a lot of time and frustration!

Do I think I have it all figured out, and what might I do if I have been putting the pieces together wrongly? Would I give up on the whole jigsaw if I suddenly felt it was producing a picture I did not like as much as the one I thought it might be?

As a child, I remember reading about Stephen, along with the many people who died for the truth of the gospel, refusing to “recant”. I particularly liked “Pilgrim’s Progress” by John Bunyan. At present we are both pilgrims heading through “Vanity Fair”. In “Pilgrims Progress”, Faithful did not make it through alive. God does not guarantee any of us a trouble free ride.

Back to your question, I try to understand the Bible as well as I can and be aware that I can also be wrong. I suspect from my reading of things that the church leaves the scene before the seven year peace agreement is ratified and the Antichrist is revealed (as per Daniel 9:27). If things move on rapidly and this happens, I would have to admit I would need to review my eschatology!

As a child, I was post-Trib, my favourite end-times song was “Make it Soon” by Graham Kendrick:-

As a teenager, I became more convinced of the. “Mid-Trib” position, and in about 1989 I read books by Barry Smith on the coming New World Order before many people were talking about it...

One of the reviews of “Final Notice” on Amazon

“I'm not a Christian but still an amazing book
I read this book back in the late 80's and it's message and some of the detail has stayed with me all these years as things keep happening that I realise, he predicted through the Bible. So glad there are still copies around.”

More recently I have taken the view that the pre-trib dispensational view of God’s plan makes most sense of the jigsaw pieces, but I am aware there is a spectrum of views on the subject e.g:-

Throughout my changing views on the topic, I have remained a Christian and would continue to be so, even if I had to revise my eschatology or even return to my original post-trib view.

Do the times we are seeing unfold make me nervous? Certainly!

Is my faith in Jesus who can either lead me trough the fire or deliver me from it? Without a doubt.

Will the powers that be time the ultimate version peace treaty to coincide with the announcement of a Third Temple?

An intriguing possibility.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From Todd Hampson:-

“The two things holding back such a world government from being implemented are the Church (all true believers in the world) and the lack of a global catastrophe. Those two conditions will be met simultaneously. When the rapture takes place it will remove the restraining influence of the church and provide the world-wide instability needed for the globalists to make their long-prophesied end-time move.

The fact that we’re seeing the foreshocks to these future conditions should get our attention. Jesus called the foreshocks birth pains (Matthew 24, Luke 21, Mark 13). He very plainly and very clearly said that when we see all these things “begin to happen” that his return was very near (Luke 21:28)!

We don’t know the day or the hour, but Scripture is clear that we can know when his return is drawing close, and all indicators are pointing to that fact. In the closing words of Scripture, “even so, come Lord Jesus.” Are you ready?”

Lisa

Superstar
A very interesting question @Lisa...

Backing off a little from the detail, I am starting to understand why people describe unfulfilled prophecy using the metaphor of a jigsaw puzzle.

I didn’t play a lot of jigsaws as a child but when we used to be stranded on a rainy Saturday afternoon in a holiday cottage the jigsaws would come out. You had to get the edges right first, but sometimes even when you did, getting the wrong pieces fitted together could cost a lot of time and frustration!

Do I think I have it all figured out, and what might I do if I have been putting the pieces together wrongly? Would I give up on the whole jigsaw if I suddenly felt it was producing a picture I did not like as much as the one I thought it might be?

As a child, I remember reading about Stephen, along with the many people who died for the truth of the gospel, refusing to “recant”. I particularly liked “Pilgrim’s Progress” by John Bunyan. At present we are both pilgrims heading through “Vanity Fair”. In “Pilgrims Progress”, Faithful did not make it through alive. God does not guarantee any of us a trouble free ride.

Back to your question, I try to understand the Bible as well as I can and be aware that I can also be wrong. I suspect from my reading of things that the church leaves the scene before the seven year peace agreement is ratified and the Antichrist is revealed (as per Daniel 9:27). If things move on rapidly and this happens, I would have to admit I would need to review my eschatology!

As a child, I was post-Trib, my favourite end-times song was “Make it Soon” by Graham Kendrick:-

As a teenager, I became more convinced of the. “Mid-Trib” position, and in about 1989 I read books by Barry Smith on the coming New World Order before many people were talking about it...

One of the reviews of “Final Notice” on Amazon

“I'm not a Christian but still an amazing book
I read this book back in the late 80's and it's message and some of the detail has stayed with me all these years as things keep happening that I realise, he predicted through the Bible. So glad there are still copies around.”

More recently I have taken the view that the pre-trib dispensational view of God’s plan makes most sense of the jigsaw pieces, but I am aware there is a spectrum of views on the subject e.g:-

Throughout my changing views on the topic, I have remained a Christian and would continue to be so, even if I had to revise my eschatology or even return to my original post-trib view.

Do the times we are seeing unfold make me nervous? Certainly!

Is my faith in Jesus who can either lead me trough the fire or deliver me from it? Without a doubt.

Will the powers that be time the ultimate version peace treaty to coincide with the announcement of a Third Temple?

An intriguing possibility.
And as you probably know...I knew the pre trib position first. Actually..I thought that was the only position there was. My pastor taught it especially in relation to the left behind books. Only he said something that intrigued me one time when he said that he wasn’t sure it was pre trib that he thought it was post trib but because most people at the church believed pre trib he would teach that and I thought..what a shame, I’d like to hear what he really thought. I read all the left behind books and thought it was so....then God led me through His word. I watched...of all people...Steven Anderson’s movie about the post trib...and actually that sounded more right to me than pre trib. I, as you know am really not post trib but pre wrath. We will be here for everything but God’s wrath....which is why in Revelation Jesus is telling the church that if you endure to the end you will be saved...physical salvation.

I am convinced that the only thing keeping the Jews from demanding a new temple is the red heifer issue. From what I know, they would travel anywhere to look at red heifers and determine if they could use them..if they were spotless and never found one that met the standard. What are the odds..do you think that all over the world there was never one spotless red heifer? Makes a person wonder...anyway....a few years back they said that they would try to raise them on their own using Biblical methods to come up with a spotless one.

As of today...they still don’t have what they are looking for...but just think what would happen if they finally get that spotless red heifer...they already have the temple plans drawn up and I had heard that it was already pre-fabbed and would only take months to put up. They already found Levite’s and have trained them for sacrificing and have made the correct clothing. They also have the implements for sacrifice. There is no doubt that they could go to the government and demand that they need a new temple to worship God...what holds them back but a spotless red heifer, without it they cannot do any sacrifices so a temple right now is useless to them.

It makes sense to me that this is what holds the Jews back from demanding a temple. Where they would build it..the Temple Mount..would take intense negotiations..perhaps even a peace deal to get it done. They certainly couldn’t just put a temple next to the mosque there..which coincides with revelation in that they were told to leave off the outer court because of the land was given to the gentiles.

We already know from reading Daniel that there will be sacrifices that will be cut off in the middle of a treaty that sees the building of a temple and the renewal of sacrifices. The abomination of desolation will take part at the time of the cut off and we know from Paul that Jesus won’t come back until the falling away that happens first and then the anti christ revealed. So that puts our being raptured until at least the midpoint of the tribulation. That’s when we look up and see our redemption draws nigh...but! Doesn’t Jesus only come back once? Anyway..I’m not counting on pre trib..and am trying to have enough oil to endure to the end.

When the rapture takes place it will remove the restraining influence of the church and provide the world-wide instability needed for the globalists to make their long-prophesied end-time move.
What about the martyrs under the alter when the fifth seal is opened? You don’t really believe that God will take away all mature Christians to leave baby Christians to deal with the great trib do you? And then they get to reign with Jesus?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From T.W. Tramm

“And there will be … pestilences [deadly disease outbreaks] … in various places” (Matt. 24:7 KJV).

To appreciate the significance of the respiratory virus outbreak in China, which is already sparking fears of a pandemic, one must view it in context of all the other prophetic signs ramping up as 2020 begins.

In just the last few weeks we’ve seen—

• Iran and the US drawn to the brink of war after exchanging missile fire (Matt. 24:6).

• The worst-ever bush fires devastate Australia (2 Pet. 3:7, 10).

• Unusual and record-breaking weather conditions worldwide.

• South Africa plunged into a hunger crisis on a scale never seen (Matt. 24:7).

• An unprecedented locust invasion in Africa, posing an unrivaled threat to crops in third-world countries (Ex. 10:13-15; Rev. 9).

• The eruption of the Taal volcano in the Philippines, raising fears that a major eruption may be imminent (Joel 2:30, 32).

• The stock market of the world’s biggest economy soaring to new heights, despite signs of trouble in the financial system (Luke 17:26-28).

• A once-in-a-century earthquake in Puerto Rico, followed by a rare giant fireball seen streaking through the skies (Matt 24:7).

• Numerous reports of mysterious “drones” or “lights” flying silently over rural areas of the US, including an Air Force base in Wyoming which houses hundreds of underground nuclear missile silos.

• Indications that the Trump Administration’s much anticipated Middle East peace plan may be unveiled before Israeli elections in March (1 Thess. 5:3).

Most importantly, all of the above is happening 70 years—the length of a typical human lifespan—after the newly planted Nation of Israel “put forth leaves” by expanding her territory via the Arab Israeli War, setting up a government, and establishing towns and farming communities throughout the Land.

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near … Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened” (Matt. 24:32, 34).

Some will say these types of things have always been occurring, that modern media simply bring them more to our attention. The truth, however, is that there has never been a time when all the signs and timelines related to Jesus’ return have converged as they are today.

Get ready.

Jesus is coming soon!

. . .

TokiEl

Superstar
I suspect from my reading of things that the church leaves the scene before the seven year peace agreement is ratified and the Antichrist is revealed (as per Daniel 9:27).
Christians are still waiting for the Antichrist... although he has been on the world stage for almost seven years already.

The Bible informs the berean who the Antichrist is.

See Daniel 9 is a a timeline until the Christ and the Antichrist.

If you don't understand the timeline in Daniel 9... then you don't know when the Christ and the Antichrist would come.

You can guess... but that looks kinda ridiculous when God has revealed it in the Bible.