Here comes the NWO ceremony for the virus- 'One world while we stay at home'

Stephania

Star
Organized by Lady Gaga and some UN global org and the WHO. When it is I do not know or care.. but it's coming and I will *not* be tuning in.

Bet: they play 'Imagine' during it :rolleyes:

If anyone watches it, pls do fill me in on what other ridiculous wickedness happens in the ritual.

Stephania

Star
It’s on right now. It’s just been different musicians playing pretty low key from their houses. I’m not sure what your problem with it is. It’s pretty cool and giving people something to do
IDK.. to start off with.. it hosted by her :rolleyes:
(Her current Twitter pic while it's live on Twitter I see) but then again.. you probably like her Twitter pic :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20200418-125503.png
Secondly... 'Global Citizen' has always been an illuminatti NWO piece of work.

Stephania

Star
she’s always been theatrical it’s not like face paint and make up is evil lol
I think you might be in the wrong forum if you can't understand what the symbolism of her picture means. :rolleyes: anyways.. I already put you on ignore weeks ago. I undid ignore for a sec.. but putting you back on ignore. I don't have time for your schilling for her, or anyone like her.

Stephania

Star
Just scrolled through the tweets. Someone just performed 'I wanna hold your hand' on the show. Social awareness fail. LOL

I known ya’ll think she’s a brainwashed satanists or whatever but god damn Kesha can siiing wow
Are you really here to discuss the artists in light of their musical quality? you're in the wrong place, kesha's history is very dark and its what you should be mentioning... david lynch fan...

Yes she was an abuse victim like millions of women worldwide. It’s not unique to people in the music business it happens wherever there are hierarchies and authority. It’s not sign of some special corruption based off of ancient superstitions that attempt to apply a personification and outside force to the darker side of human nature.

That’s a song she wrote about her abuse and she sang it beautifully. That song might actually help people you know. I don’t see what the point of trying to vilify her or this variety show is. This is way better than a Jerry Lewis telethon and I’m glad it’s giving people something to do.

Also, why is being a David Lynch fan a bad thing? Are you familiar with the man’s work?
Are you trying to normalize abuse? because thats how it sounds when you go and say "ah yes all women are abused in the world so what?" And i know that it is a fact that it happens, but the way you say makes it look like its a common thing, alright thing. And kesha's case is actually particular, do you know who "Dr. Luke" is? not all women are a famous singer with influence on the whole world, andnot all singers are abused by an infamously known producer who didn't only "just" abused her the "normal" way millions of women are abused worldwide, he did things that are uncommon, and the worse thing is that kesha dared to speak out, and even then there was a defamation campaign to make her look like she's crazy and nothing of it happened. If you think thats not unique i invite you to read more about said topics.

I meantion david lynch because there are many recurring symbols thoughout his ouvre that i still dont understand, I am a fan too but some things about him are just plain creepy. Like just for a random example how billy ray cyrus appears on mulholland drive**... (who is set to act on this One World event)

I think the red dot represents the all seeing eye, triangle and inside the all seeing eye
You know i was thinking and i realized that its a camera inside a house because thats how the event is happening, artists braodcasting from their home, so i felt dumb not realizing that before but that was because i didnt really know how this event was going to be until i actually tuned in to it on youtube... i havent really watched much of it because i mean... there cannot be a big performance like in big concerts... So im guessing no weird costume-fire-dance type of thing will occur here? if its REALLY only the artists singing and maybe using an instrument theres not much hidden message for us to decode.. stil, the red dot symbol probably has a double meaning of some type...

Did you know that Mr. Luke is also the manager of Katy perry (who is also on this event), miley cyrus (whose father is on this event also) and was of britney spears? dont see a pattern?, i get you're trying to be rational, me too, but i see a pattern, is it only me? keshas case is not only unique because she's famous, theres more to it, gaslighting, use of drugs, she developed an eating disorder, im not saying satanic ritual, but definitely industry backed control over an artist.

Do you acknowledge the blatant masonic imagery all over twin peaks? or is it just me?

Stephania

Star
I wonder how long people will look up to these celebs as gods? (Idols) Every time the elite do this (the one world party thing) the world just gets keeps getting worse and worse and nothing changes :rolleyes:

Just looked at Twitter again.. ppl are so asleep.

Stephania

Star
What is that red dot meaning? Its two hands forming a house as a shape, with the red dot in the center which reminds me of a camera recording... also see the red O in the GLOBAL word...
I see an eye.. black and white.. red for sacrifice.. a camera.. corona virus being in the 'home of hands' not out of it.. I see a lot of things.

imsickofyoshi

Established
I was meaning to watch it to see if I can catch some symbolism but I fell straight asleep. Did someone catch something?

Stephania

Star
I was meaning to watch it to see if I can catch some symbolism but I fell straight asleep. Did someone catch something?
I was wondering the same thing if anyone has been watching it. I have just scrolled through Twitter a few times and posted what I saw.
Mainly though from what I can see.. it's all the same people.. with the same message.. pretending to be normal people in normal clothes from their sell-out mansions :rolleyes:
Hopefully someone else has caught something else. Lol @ you fell asleep :D
I don't blame you. How many times to we have to watch and hear the same thing over and over from the same ppl?

Stephania

Star
I didn't see any blatant Satanic imagery.
They all jumped on the white checkers and pretended that they were 'normal people just like us'. False Messiah's wont work if they are always doing satanic ish. Especially during a Pandemic.