Herbal Teas

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but who else is a sucker for herbal teas? Just cannot get enough of them! Especially the green teas. I have actually come to love the taste, and it makes me feel better. It's a nice alternative to coffee, although I don't blame people for drinking it lol! I find teas have so many health benefits, too. There's this raspberry green tea with vitamin B, and it even helps with some hormonal issues!
Any thoughts?

Mini Contini

Established
I drink bedtime tea every night before sleep, for example. The other day I bought myself some tea that contains red vine leaf which is good for heavy legs and varicosity. Besides that, I have a lot of other teas. I also have green matcha tea and black tea, but mostly herbal teas (so without caffeine).

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I need to get back into teas. I used to drink many different green ones. Especially the Japanese tea Genmaicha. It’s very strong but good stuff. I’ll never quit coffee though. It’s too good especially the dark roast which have way less caffeine in them then medium and light roasts those have a crazy amount of caffeine. My favorite tea though is the raspberry kombucha one made by yogi teas is terrific with some milk. Highly recommend it even though the company name is cringe as all gets out.

polymoog

Superstar
Also I drink tea not necessarily for the taste rather for nutritional benefits like anything with Turmeric and Ginger in it.

View attachment 78652
turmeric needs bioperine (black pepper extract) for it to be effective. basic turmeric has a curcumin percentage between 2 and 8% or so. it is the curcumin extract that makes turmeric so beneficial.
according to dr blaylock, it needs to be taken dissolved in oil for full bioavailability.

you can drink the tea but youll only be getting a tiny bit of benefit of the turmeric.

FilthPig

Veteran
I used to boil a big pot(bucket size) of ginger roots and drink it cold.Well,i kept it below boiling temperature for hours and then let it cool off and drink it the next day.It was very strong and spicy but i like it like that.Works well when mouth is broken or to lower toothache.Also its good for the skin,can wash your face with it.I also cooked meat with it because it makes meat taste sooo good.

If anyone wants thick hair or is starting to go bald - get some nettles that burn and boil them/keep below boiling temperature for some hours.Let it cool off and wash your head with it.One person i know tried it,worked very well.Might be the iron in the nettles ,idk why it works.

MonBra

Rookie
I've recently started my weight loss journey, and I know that some herbal teas have weight loss as one of the benefits. Does anyone know which one to choose?

Simka

Established
I've recently started my weight loss journey, and I know that some herbal teas have weight loss as one of the benefits. Does anyone know which one to choose?
I recommend trying ginger cinnamon tea as both ingredients are known to have an effect on weight loss. I found a good article about it here https://betterme.world/articles/ginger-cinnamon-tea-benefits-side-effects/ I tried it, but it is hard to say whether exactly this tea helps me, because I do workouts, run, and do my best to eat healthily.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted here before, but who else is a sucker for herbal teas? Just cannot get enough of them! Especially the green teas. I have actually come to love the taste, and it makes me feel better. It's a nice alternative to coffee, although I don't blame people for drinking it lol! I find teas have so many health benefits, too. There's this raspberry green tea with vitamin B, and it even helps with some hormonal issues!
Any thoughts?
What's your opinion on Earl Grey and English Breakfast tea? I'm a big tea person.