erased

Dalit

Star
Sorry for swearing before but I'm SO scared! I have no family to talk to about it and my friend only think about themselves, guys/chicks and their own diseases, you get the idea. I sat with a friend in the E.R the other day wasting my entire energy bc thats what friends do. When I two days later told him about the surgery, he replied "Ok" And after 4 years friendship "Can I see your tits?"

:confused:
That dude's not your friend. Don't spend any more time and energy on that one.

WIll you guys pray for me?
Of course!

I'll talk to the doc about continuing the only greens and fruits diet I'm on now for a couple of months ans see.. But I doubt he'll say yes since it wears out my other organs postponding surgery. I get more and more symptoms aswell, my back's in pain now and I dont know why, the lower back and the pain keeps shifting.
I'm so sorry you're going through this! And I would think a greens and fruits diet would be the best and most gentle on one's organs, but then I'm not a nutritionist nor medical professional. I've studied a lot on nutrition on my own. Jonathan Otto's Depression Anxiety Dementia docuseries seems to be pushing for a more vegan diet or at least encouraging people to eat the most vegetables they can, which I can agree with. Yet if all else fails when eating out, I try to grab more protein and more veggies and that works for me. Are you getting enough protein? If it must be vegan, how about beans and nuts? It makes a difference for me. If you have gastrointestinal trouble or allergies, go easy on dairy. Yet, and I don't know if veggies are bothering you, but if you're histamine-sensitive (I think I am, but I eat spinach anyway) or react to nightshades (https://draxe.com/nightshade-vegetables/) eliminating those could help possibly. Sorry if this is too much. Really and truly do want to see you get better.

Dalit

Star
cant eat milk at all, allergic to milk protein, dot get protein at all since only fruits and vegs. Also alleergic some some fruits aswell so..Seems my immune systems atacking everything and anything nowadays.
I'm so sorry your immune system is in overdrive. :-( Will definitely keep praying.

Dalit

Star
Missed this one but yes it seems I am bc of this disorder. We dont know if cutting my thyroid out will help or not but ik inda hope it wont, I dont want children. Why would I want sick children that enherit this and live through the same hellish life I have? I'm not satan u know.. :p
I know, yet it still hurts a little and grieving is normal. I felt like less of a woman to think I may be rapidly losing the ability to have children, yet that shouldn't be the only womanly thing women do. There are plenty of children who need adoption by loving parents for that matter. :)

Dalit

Star
Oh; I never wanted children so I dont miss it. I said since I was 11 that I'd never have any, I knew something was wrong and I'd never impose that on another human being.

Turns out I was right, I now know what I have and it is enheritable. I've always felt it was something like that. I knew in my gut that whatever I had, the kid would get so I self sanitized so to speak.

Besides; whats to like about a screaming blob of pink flesh that shits itself? Hehe.. Not my cup o' tea. :p
You ain't right, but you are funny. :)

P.S. We all were pink blobs of flesh with hopefully competent parents to teach us the art of being continent. :)

Last edited: