erased

Hey!

I've been suffering from disabilitating fatigue since birth along with a hundred other symptoms like fainting if I stand up still for more than 10 minutes, have PMDS, constant candida infections, cant concentrate and my short term memory suck plus pretty much 100 other things going on.

The common care cant help me, Im unable to work or going to school and its always been like that. Ive been to three (or is it four?) natural docs and tried homeopathy, detoxing and what not. My money supply is limited due to this fukn shit Im stuck with so keep that in mind.

The fatigue is so disabilitating that I can sleep 23 hours a bad day. (Im NOT kidding) I wanna travel and do loads of shit so this is messing my whole life up.

The only time I was well was after a treatment for adenal fatigue. However it stopped working. Tried it for three years after that and nothing.

Wtf is going on? I have three other friends with the same thing but theyre not bad enough to not being able to work...yet. (Looks like its going there for them though)

Its not depression or anything mental since that doesnt fit my profile.

Sry for any typo's. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open.
Have you looked into Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? It’s a progressive illness
much like you are describing.

Or possibly even narcolepsy. My best friend has that and she struggles with a lot of what you are describing. She was diagnosed after undergoing a sleep study at a sleep lab.

I would also get the thyroid checked. It is vital for the function of the body, and if it’s out of whack it will affect nearly everything in your body. A simple blood test at an outpatient lab can rule out or discover thyroid problems......I would check that first, since the thyroid is imperative to survival.

Whatever you do, do NOT get any vaccines or flu shots!

I’m sorry you have to go through that.....I’ll be praying for you.

Yeah the test said "VERY HIGH" in heavy metals but I have done the detox and nothings happened. Nothings happening with the homeopathic drops either. Found this though and since I'm very sour in my body, having a shit load of candida, maybe I could try it, hm?

Maybe also you could try a colon cleanse?

You’d be surprised at all the sludge we carry around in our intestines that builds up over the years. It’s pretty gross, and you’ll feel instantly better once it’s cleaned out.

Digestion is a huge factor in our general health.

After you do it, take some good probiotics or eat some yogurt to replenish your good bacteria. And drink lots of spring water.

Apple cider vinegar is excellent for general heath. If you can’t stomach the drink, they have it in capsules as well.

free2018

Star
I think you may want to check out a Chinese doctor with Western training. Acupuncture?
Feldenkrais?

free2018

Star
Interesting, Ive tried a small acupuncture, like one needle but not overall. Isnt that more for pain though? The homeopath Iw ent to, also performed acupuncture but he never said anything about it benefitting me. ..I should look it up.

But first I'll treat my adrenals again. It worked once, it might work again! AND if i get them going, my body wil be stronger and perhaps be able to detox the copper.
Yeah, I don't know, but just depending on Western medicine is not something that works for most people.
Acupuncture with Western medicine combo from what I see in my family works wonders. Dunno.

1. Narcolepsy isnt being tired all the time, its suddenly falling asleep without warning. The doctors do not thinkthis diagnosis matches.

2. I have had problems with my thyroid, it was treated years ago and they regularly do bloodwork to check up on it.

3. I've done a colon cleanse. It didnt help.

4.I suspected ME as chronic fatigue syndrome is named but it doesnt give this exact thing i have. Example you get worse after exercise, I dont.

5. I know what it is. Its confrimed via both hair mineral analysis and urine sample that I suffer from heavy metal toxicity and I am therefore trying to get it out of my system but its not working. You can read through the thread to follow that. :)

6. I already drink probacteria and mineral water.

Warning, TMI ahead

No, wait! It just came to mind that I didnt have a cleanse but an enema, they tried taking a sample of my colon once to see if I was gluten intolerant or had other problems with my gut since I have diarrhea up to 11 times a day, but I couldnt drink the 4 liters of laxatives so they couldnt do it. Do you think I need a cleanse since I have had diarrhea up to 11 times a day for 22 years? Wouldnt it be prety clean in there by now? ;)

Thank you for the prayers though, I need them! :)
Sorry, didn’t read through the thread first...:oops:

as for the TMI, no worries, I have 4 kids. After raising an infant it’s nearly impossible to get grossed out by bodily functions. ;)

Well, I’m stumped. Only other thing I can think of is an autoimmune disorder or a rare genetic illness, but I’m not a doctor. I do hope you find some relief soon.

Stay positive & Keep us posted. :)

Vixy

Star
Sorry, didn’t read through the thread first...:oops:

as for the TMI, no worries, I have 4 kids. After raising an infant it’s nearly impossible to get grossed out by bodily functions. ;)

Well, I’m stumped. Only other thing I can think of is an autoimmune disorder or a rare genetic illness, but I’m not a doctor. I do hope you find some relief soon.

Stay positive & Keep us posted. :)
iou

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hey Vixy, hope you are feeling better. I have had excellent results with this product. Its a bit pricey, but well worth it and from my experience, its superior to similarly themed products on the market.
1538505887035.png
1538505905456.png
1538505930449.png

Attachments

polymoog

Superstar
Hey Vixy, hope you are feeling better. I have had excellent results with this product. Its a bit pricey, but well worth it and from my experience, its superior to similarly themed products on the market.
check out my thread on VC forum buy/sell. i found it for about $52 USD/bottle free shipping.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I'm sorry to hear about your health troubles Vixy. </3 For a person like you or anyone that is debilitated by illness or unknown reasons, the best thing you can do is strengthen your system. Take anything natural that has lots of nutrition, and take kelp as well to help your thyroid produce more energy. If you try to detox, cleanse while the body is debilitated, it will just make it worse. Strengthen your body and when you're strong enough, then you can detox and cleanse.

TruthSucker

Established
What I know is ...

1. Homeopathy is nothing more than placebo (really)
2. Accupuncture is a small injury to your skin/flesh/nerve system so your body will activate its natural defense system to "fight" the foreign object. I tried it out a couple of times and it works for sure against muscle tensions and pain.
What else it activates, I don't know, but it does no damage and can help. It's more for muscle and nerve problems I think.

Ever thought about starving/to fast? Cause from what I know this is a natural way of detoxing. Starving for a week or maybe two (?), eating regular for couple of months and repeat, something like that.
I read you had trouble by eating nothing or not enough, but the primary goal for you is to detox as fast as possible, if I read correctly.

Dalit

Star
Try GAPS or even just getting rid of flour and sugar since GAPS is a bit more tough. It's all tough. Sorry to be a broken record with "no flour, no sugar", yet it got rid of my knee pain and I've not lost half the weight I'd like to lose. It really does matter what we eat.

Here's a link for GAPS:

https://healthhomeandhappiness.com/gaps-diet

Edited: Here's a good link if you have gut microbiota problems or mental health problems or both. It's a fascinating read, but I've not finished it yet. The human body is truly a profound thing.

http://psychobiotic-revolution.com/

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Yeah they say changing your diet can make you well.. I dont know..All I know is that Im too fatigued and brainfoggy to be able to prepare food. Its finished meals or go hungry. Its also a question of money since Im not exactly rich so its whats cheap for the week and whats fast to make.

I did try going wheat and dairy free for a while when I had energy last summer though..nothing happened. From my experience it doesnt matter what I eat, food makes no difference. I even had a friend who said if I just ate as healthy as her, I'd get better so she rented a house in which we stayed for weeks and she made only healthy food. I was still in bed and didnt get better.

You're right about strenghtening the body first and then going on a detox though! Thats my plan this time around so maybe in 5 months I'll be better, we'll see..
I understand about the money. A friend of mine has immense problems with that so I give her food that's semi-healthy since I don't want to toss it. Like I told her, just start where you are and move toward being healthy.

Lately my favorite local grocery stores have been mailing out coupons and one store specifically has produce coupons. I save them even though they expire a little too quickly for my liking. I've managed to use them pretty regularly though. I think grocery stores are realizing that sending out these coupons is a great way to foster and increase their business. Hope they keep it going.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
My endocrinologist told me to absolutely not take any kelp since it might get my thyroid to go back into overdrive so I wont but Ive started a treatment this month so within 6 months I might be well again, we'll see. :)

Somethng has to happen bc Ive been in bed since September with ony short trips outside to get food. If I get worse I wont be able to shop for food or survive and have noone to help so I have no choice but to get well. :) I actually fel like I'm dying.. Typical for pre adissons.
I see it's quite complicated for you Vixy I'm sending positivity and strength your way. I really do hope you get better, please I will be praying for a turn around for you. <3