Hell

I wouldn't press play on whatever that is unless given some free food LOL. Just the sight of her face is enough to ruin my appetite though. The only person who is even more disgusting is Ellen Degenerate. Although Liz Cheney and Jill Biden are in a whole other league of insanity. Also please have mercy and do not post any videos of Whoopi Goldberg if only out of compassion for your fellow man and woman. First Lady Gaga now this. Is there no end to this nightmare?

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
I wouldn't press play on whatever that is unless given some free food LOL. Just the sight of her face is enough to ruin my appetite though. The only person who is even more disgusting is Ellen Degenerate. Although Liz Cheney and Jill Biden are in a whole other league of insanity. Also please have mercy and do not post any videos of Whoopi Goldberg if only out of compassion for your fellow man and woman. First Lady Gaga now this. Is there no end to this nightmare?
Sorry should have explained it first.
As a Christian I wanted to post this video.
I wish every person would watch it.
It was the fear of hell that got me reading scripture and praying as a young teen.
I feel like evangelical preachers and most preachers from other denominations do not preach truth about salvation, repentance, and hell.
Just wanted to post it and hope people will watch.
I didn't post it to debate with anyone. I just felt led to post it. And pray whoever watches it a seed will be planted if they are not already saved.

redqueen

Superstar
all the video is,is different Peoples telling
that hell is real and what to expect if one
finds themselves there,the ow part just has
her saying she takes full responsibility for if
she goes to hell or Heaven for her stance on
homosexuality almost sounded like she said
she was gay by the way she worded and said it

all to save my fellow Peoples here from having
to watch

Not trying to debate any one, but the whole homosexuality thing annoys me.

This is unpopular to say but I do believe some people are born with same sex attraction, just like how some people are born with a predisposition to all kinds of different things. The problem is when people want to use their sin as their source of identity, and to take pride in, as the Bible would put it "to take pleasure in unrighteousness".

And just because someone is same sex attracted doesnt mean they have to go along with it and DO the homosexual acts. Its like if someone has the urge to steal that doesnt mean they should steal or must steal or that persons not being themselves if theyre not a thief or whatever.

I guess what im saying is i wish people would separate the unnatural urges from actually giving in to the urges and doing the acts. Some pastors preach that homosexuals are automatically damned no matter what and thats wrong. Like if thats the only unrepentable sin or something. God hates all sin, not just the ones that most people dont struggle with.

Sorry should have explained it first.
As a Christian I wanted to post this video.
I wish every person would watch it.
It was the fear of hell that got me reading scripture and praying as a young teen.
I feel like evangelical preachers and most preachers from other denominations do not preach truth about salvation, repentance, and hell.
Just wanted to post it and hope people will watch.
I didn't post it to debate with anyone. I just felt led to post it. And pray whoever watches it a seed will be planted if they are not already saved.
I give you an A for effort LOL.

sickgirl15

Established
Not trying to debate any one, but the whole homosexuality thing annoys me.

This is unpopular to say but I do believe some people are born with same sex attraction, just like how some people are born with a predisposition to all kinds of different things. The problem is when people want to use their sin as their source of identity, and to take pride in, as the Bible would put it "to take pleasure in unrighteousness".

And just because someone is same sex attracted doesnt mean they have to go along with it and DO the homosexual acts. Its like if someone has the urge to steal that doesnt mean they should steal or must steal or that persons not being themselves if theyre not a thief or whatever.

I guess what im saying is i wish people would separate the unnatural urges from actually giving in to the urges and doing the acts. Some pastors preach that homosexuals are automatically damned no matter what and thats wrong. Like if thats the only unrepentable sin or something. God hates all sin, not just the ones that most people dont struggle with.
Greetings, “Toxic Femininity Sucks!” I can see from your sexist handle how obviously and sadly misogynistic you are. By the way, “toxic masculinity” exists as well, as is WAY more disruptive to our society than your lame idea of “toxic femininity..” since this entire planet is ruled by patriarchy, and not matriarchy. Being born a bisexual female, and experiencing unexplained sexual feelings to both genders at a young age (which was not a choice), AND having homosexual men being sexually attracted to me, and us attempting to have sexual intercourse (it was impossible for them to maintain an erection, by the way), I can tell you for a FACT that sexuality is absolutely NOT a CHOICE. I choose (and my homosexual, trans, & bisexual friends as well) choose not to live our lives according to some oppressive, homophobic, sexist “book” that was written in the Stone Age by closed minded heterosexual, misogynistic, homophobic males. Catholic priests take a “vow of celibacy,” right? So you tell me why the hell so many of them cannot keep their hands off underage alter boys, and an absolutely horrendous amount of them are found out to be pedophiles?!??! Your trying to tell me that us lgbt people who were born non heterosexual should abstain from our natural sexuality to appease you and the Bible?!?! Bullsh*t!!

Greetings, “Toxic Femininity Sucks!”
Hi, sickgirl15, thank you for this opportunity for dialogue :)

I can see from your sexist handle how obviously and sadly misogynistic you are.
If by "misogynistic" you mean that I hate women then you are incorrect. I don't hate anyone.
Go thru my posts and find anywhere where ive said i hate women.
And how is my handle "sexist"?
By the way, “toxic masculinity” exists as well, as is WAY more disruptive to our society than your lame idea of “toxic femininity..” since this entire planet is ruled by patriarchy, and not matriarchy
Its not MY "lame idea" lol
And "toxic femininity" actually sounds like something BAD. Which is why I said it sucks.
Toxic femininity is a broad term that refers to a rigid and repressive definition of womanhood, including pressures women face to restrict themselves to stereotypically feminine traits and characteristics.
toxic femininity pressures women to be quiet, nurturing, submissive, and attractive. “Womanhood” in this instance is defined in a very shallow manner that objectifies and harms women.
...confident women are often told that their attitude is unattractive or an unwomanly trait...
Sabotaging others by abusing traditionally feminine qualities: This refers to the idea that all other women compete for male attention and recognition. In this instance, an individual may resent or act harmfully to other women as a means to prove themselves. This could be done to receive the attention of a man—perhaps a romantic interest, teacher, boss, client or male peer. Behaviors utilized can consist of: gossip, spreading rumors to discredit someone, and the threat of social exclusion.
And i have never said that either of BOTH sexes are free of any blame here. Either can be toxic.
Also, the planet is ruled by the ELITES, the GLOBALISTS. Random man from a dirt poor family does not have more institutionalized power than a woman from an elite family, thats just obvious.

Being born a bisexual female, and experiencing unexplained sexual feelings to both genders at a young age (which was not a choice), AND having homosexual men being sexually attracted to me, and us attempting to have sexual intercourse (it was impossible for them to maintain an erection, by the way), I can tell you for a FACT that sexuality is absolutely NOT a CHOICE.
Girl, did you even read my post? Here it is again
This is unpopular to say but I do believe some people are born with same sex attraction, just like how some people are born with a predisposition to all kinds of different things.
As i already said, i do believe some people are born with same sex attaction. I dont think it is a choice to have feelings. It is a choice to take ACTIONS. It is a choice to make an IDENTITY out of said actions.

We don't know each other, but have you ever thought we might have more in common than you think?

Also, it makes no sense that you said this man was sexually attracted to you if he wasnt. Just saying.

I choose (and my homosexual, trans, & bisexual friends as well) choose not to live our lives according to some oppressive, homophobic, sexist “book” that was written in the Stone Age by closed minded heterosexual, misogynistic, homophobic males.
God gave us free will.
I am not trying to impose anything on you.
And i believe the Bible is the word of God.
You are free to reject it, of course.
I see at least you are acknowledging it is a CHOICE.

Catholic priests take a “vow of celibacy,” right? So you tell me why the hell so many of them cannot keep their hands off underage alter boys, and an absolutely horrendous amount of them are found out to be pedophiles?!??!
First off, there's no vow of celibacy for religious leaders in the Bible. The Bible actually warns against those that would impose a vow of celibacy 1Tim4:3
Secondly, Catholic is not synonymous with Christian.
As to why, is it because theyre p3d0s? Im not condoning it, and if their church condones it they are just as guilty. Im not going to defend them, or catholicism in general.

Your trying to tell me that us lgbt people who were born non heterosexual should abstain from our natural sexuality to appease you and the Bible?!?!
No one has to appease ME lol.

As I said, God gives people free will. It IS possible to repent of one's unnatural urges and not act on them.
In my original post i was actually defending these people, because there are pastors out there that believe its not possible to repent of this sin over all others. That is incorrect. Anyone can repent and come to follow our Lord Jesus Christ.
I genuinely wish you well.

Shuna

Star
Greetings, “Toxic Femininity Sucks!” I can see from your sexist handle how obviously and sadly misogynistic you are. By the way, “toxic masculinity” exists as well, as is WAY more disruptive to our society than your lame idea of “toxic femininity..” since this entire planet is ruled by patriarchy, and not matriarchy. Being born a bisexual female, and experiencing unexplained sexual feelings to both genders at a young age (which was not a choice), AND having homosexual men being sexually attracted to me, and us attempting to have sexual intercourse (it was impossible for them to maintain an erection, by the way), I can tell you for a FACT that sexuality is absolutely NOT a CHOICE. I choose (and my homosexual, trans, & bisexual friends as well) choose not to live our lives according to some oppressive, homophobic, sexist “book” that was written in the Stone Age by closed minded heterosexual, misogynistic, homophobic males. Catholic priests take a “vow of celibacy,” right? So you tell me why the hell so many of them cannot keep their hands off underage alter boys, and an absolutely horrendous amount of them are found out to be pedophiles?!??! Your trying to tell me that us lgbt people who were born non heterosexual should abstain from our natural sexuality to appease you and the Bible?!?! Bullsh*t!!
For the Catholic priest side. According to my mother, whom I confirm (even if it would be necessary, that I push my research): The men who touch the children are infact, Russian communists, who were infiltrated to destroy the Church. It has a lot of domain, where this is the case, some are even infiltrated, for example in the Americas.

Although I am a hater, the Bible, reinforces earlier knowledge, much of it medical, it is also spiritual, and spiritual practice, etc. It was also rewritten; and misunderstood over the years. In addition to a perpetual need for domination by the man, who feels inferior to the woman. And the sexist misconception, which was passed on, over time... Here's an excerpt from an article that I wrote, that people believed, that woman was "poison", that she was deceitful. ..: "The cult of the Phallus was largely destroyed, by the practitioners of Christianity. Who had confused, a representation of light on matter, represented by God and Mary. A physical representation, symbolize by Adam and Eve, who was by this physical act sent to earth; while condemning Eve to the pain, which is due to this modification, that the body undergoes. In addition to the many tales and legends, which represent the two Gods (light and matter). And the basic idea, because the woman should bear and nurture the child; and that she also has to take a break during work, where they also pay less for women [probably also to disgust them (yes, they associated physical strength with the mental strength that a woman has), with point that many men (who think we are stupid) and even women... think we are less intelligent than men.

Lqgbs is an agenda not really about sex. Just another way for the MSM and the elites to confuse and mislead people. They will do or say anything to subvert and degrade anything that is healthy and good. When they have destroyed the food supply will anyone still care about your sexual orientation? My solution is to have a homemade cheeseburger while I still can.

A Freeman

Superstar
It is a well-known and well-documented fact that the Roman Catholic priesthood is a hotbed for queers and sodomites. The majority of those who enter the priesthood today are homosexuals. And apparently, the homosexuals are promoted through the ranks, filling the Vatican with them.

Homosexuals are 50 times more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals.
  • 33% of all reported child molestations are committed by homosexuals, which make up roughly 1% of the total population. That means that a homosexual is 50 times more likely to be a child molester than a heterosexual.
  • 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under the age of 19.
Source: Homosexuality and Its Negative Effects on Society

It should therefore come as no surprise that p***philia is rampant within the Roman Catholic church, where it is not only condoned, but encouraged and has been kept secret for centuries; at least until enough victims came forward over the last 50 years or so, and documentaries were made to alert the unsuspecting public to this abominable behavior. The Roman Catholic church has been outed, including documented evidence that they not only knew about the child molesters at pedophiles within their clergy, but shuffled them around so they could continue assaulting young children, in a vain attempt to keep the issue from public scrutiny.

It should be self-evident that the Roman Catholic church nor any of its clergy have ANYTHING to do with God or with the Bible, which condemns homosexuality as an abomination and capital crime. Sadly, all of the protestant denominations have adopted various policies and doctrines from their mother Rome, becoming her harlot daughters and co-conspirators against God and Christ.

With regard to people being "wired" from birth...

Just because someone has animal urges does NOT mean they have to act upon those animal urges or that it's okay to do so.

We are supposed to be learning to overcome ALL of our selfish, animal urges, so that we (the spiritual-Beings/Souls) are in control of the human body we temporarily find ourselves inside of, rather than the human animal body being in control of us.

Of course when someone gives up the spiritual battle and submits to the human animal, and literally chooses to define themselves by their abominable behavior, they immediately attack the Bible, resorting to irrational name-calling, including the use of made-up terms like "homophobic" and "misogynistic", in a vain effort to disparage the "inconvenient" truth found in the Bible.

The fact remains that over two-thirds of the Bible is PROPHECY, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and doubt the Bible's veracity, or believe that the remaining <1% of its prophecies won't similarly be fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Including the prophecies where every single unrepentant homosexual, bisexual, p***phile and LGBTQIA+ member or supporter -- all of whom are working against God and their neighbors and their natural surroundings -- are going into The Fire.

How obvious does it need to be made before people actually see and acknowledge that THIS IS HELL?

A Freeman

Superstar
This seems to be true yet nothing has ever been done about it. Do you have a final solution to this problem?
Yes. The simple, final and only Solution is to live by and enforce The Law that God gave us, and His Law only.

If that were done there would be no more sexual deviants, no more child predators, no more priests, pastors, etc. and no more corporate fictional churches, nor would there be any more politicians, lawyers or corporate fictional governments to be used as a tool to push satanic and unlawful agendas on everyone.

I find it hilarious how people always want to assume other people make life choices according to what "the majority" want, and not what pleases God. Well, either hilarious or tragically sad... imagine thinking everyone reasons exactly like you, and that all people are motivated by is cartoons they watched as kids (or so you assume, since you know nothing about their childhood).

Almost as hilarious as ignorant people who think believing that something is a perversion is synonymous with "hatred".

Now the part that makes zero sense is why do people that believe the mainstream narrative even bother posting on this site when they could just pat each other on the back about how "awesome" and "original thinking" they are on somewhere like reddit or pretty much any mainstream forum. Is it trolling? Attention seeking? A desperate cry for help?

A Freeman

Superstar
Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

Matthew 15:13-14
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).