"Hebrew Israelite" theology discussed...

Helioform

Star
This is a really silly looking religion but I'm not really surprised that a lot of black people believe in it. Anything to compensate for all the abuse they had to endure I guess.

Ironic also that this religion got really popular thanks to television and YouTube - all inventions of the "evil white man".

Rec

Rookie
Ironic also that this religion got really popular thanks to television and YouTube - all inventions of the "evil white man".
Actually, the internet was invented by a so-called black man, as one of these Hebrew Israelites once told me. Also, King James (the namesake of their beloved translation) was a so-called black man, ya dig?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I hope you were able to discern the sardonic nature of my remarks. There are "some" here who subscribe to these black supremacist beliefs (not saying who).
To me, it seems unlikely that he will change his perspective, because, if he does, he will probably lose his invitations, as a token but doctrinally acceptable Christian preacher, to AIPAC Conventions.

View attachment 3929
The whole subject is interesting to me - I really liked what R$E said about it a couple of posts back in the video.

I can understand on the one hand why certain Christians would 'soften' the Gospel message as they get to know Jews well and see many common points of agreement and heritage. The same motivation of friendship and relationship towards our Islamic friends on the forum perhaps has a similar pull. What the greatest challenge appears to me in these times is speaking the truth in love. To compromise nether on the truth of the Gospel or message on the primacy of love in 1 Corinthians 13 is impossible in our strength and wisdom alone...

See all those dislikes? He obviously has no clue what he's talking about. Even as a white cracker, I know the so-called "African-Americans" are the real Jews of the Bible and that the Most High is going to put me in bondage for stealing the original Jews from West Africa and sending them to the United States of Egypt. They don't cultishly disavow any criticism of them on every YouTube video for nothing: their voices must be heard and the truth must get out!
You stole West Africans & brought them to the US?!

How did you get them to clear customs??

Serveto

Star
I can understand on the one hand why certain Christians would 'soften' the Gospel message as they get to know Jews well and see many common points of agreement and heritage. The same motivation of friendship and relationship towards our Islamic friends on the forum perhaps has a similar pull. What the greatest challenge appears to me in these times is speaking the truth in love. To compromise nether on the truth of the Gospel or message on the primacy of love in 1 Corinthians 13 is impossible in our strength and wisdom alone...
Right. Point taken. I would point out, though, that, as I see it, there is a big difference between presenting the gospel in love, with full diplomacy in hopes of reaching, if not friendship then at least an amicable modus vivendi (lol), on the one hand, and fabricating a "dual covenant" theory, as apparently has been done not only by John Hagee but also the Roman Catholic Church in its "Nostra aetate." Even though St. Paul and others tirelessly preached Christ to Jews, with St. Stephen being martyred for it, Hagee and Bergoglio evidently have decided, these two millennia later, that they know better than St. Paul. Thus, while Jesus is still in large part reviled among especially the religious Jews of Israel, Hagee is beloved of AIPAC and wears a tinsel crown. You mention compromise, and I think that is what I am seeing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Right. Point taken. I would point out, though, that, as I see it, there is a big difference between presenting the gospel in love, with full diplomacy in hopes of reaching, if not friendship then at least an amicable modus vivendi (lol), on the one hand, and fabricating a "dual covenant" theory, as apparently has been done not only by John Hagee but also the Roman Catholic Church in its "Nostra aetate." Even though St. Paul and others tirelessly preached Christ to Jews, with St. Stephen being martyred for it, Hagee and Bergoglio evidently have decided, these two millennia later, that they know better than St. Paul. Thus, while Jesus is still in large part reviled among especially the religious Jews of Israel, Hagee is beloved of AIPAC and wears a tinsel crown. You mention compromise, and I think that is what I am seeing.
I can tell that you know as well as I do that there is a wide gulf between diplomacy and compromise...

In seeing some compromising the Gospel (and trying to elevate Judaism) I am sure many people who would not otherwise be hostile to Israel have stumbled. (That's why I'm going with Unfinished Abrahamic Business (UAB ;-) and avoiding the label of Christian Zionist - just so at least it begs the question "what unfinished business" rather than assume an answer that has already been dismissed.

Well one can look at the clowns who stand on the corner for attention usually following 501c3 backed organizations OR one could look into what the scriptures say about what they're saying. Nobody else matches the description of the Israelites other than blacks of the slave trade. And that's basing it off Deuteronomy 28. Nobody else in the world had their culture/way of life forcibly removed like blacks have. What group can say they were taken to another land into bondage? What group can say that one land oppressed their people for let's cut it short and say 200 years? And who can say that all these aforementioned things happened to them while at the same time their people looking similar to ancient egyptians? See that's a discussion based on scripture not clowns playing dress up on street corners. Most in here aren't even capable of doing that but they think because they don't believe it/make fun of it/refuse to look into it that it stops being true lol

And while they're misguided on who Esau is(not white), they're not when they say slavery is going to happen again. And I mean they're not wrong according to what the Bible says. Which most people ignore when convenient. I've never seen any detractor actually pick apart the arguments for the belief. All I see are lazy labeling of racist/black supremacist and veiled shots because people (or person ;) ) are too scared to address stuff head on. Which is typical concerning this topic.

So maybe someone will actually pick apart the arguments being made by those saying blacks are Israelites. Or we can play dumb and pretend the God of Abraham forgot about his people and moved onto Christians/muslims. Or we can pretend that since those in power play dumb, that no one can know... Whichever works best I suppose but I'll gladly take refuge in Gods promises to NOT forget His people (the same "people" that always included gentiles by the way) and that He'd come back to restore His people's fortunes

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well one can look at the clowns who stand on the corner for attention usually following 501c3 backed organizations OR one could look into what the scriptures say about what they're saying. Nobody else matches the description of the Israelites other than blacks of the slave trade. And that's basing it off Deuteronomy 28. Nobody else in the world had their culture/way of life forcibly removed like blacks have. What group can say they were taken to another land into bondage? What group can say that one land oppressed their people for let's cut it short and say 200 years? And who can say that all these aforementioned things happened to them while at the same time their people looking similar to ancient egyptians? See that's a discussion based on scripture not clowns playing dress up on street corners. Most in here aren't even capable of doing that but they think because they don't believe it/make fun of it/refuse to look into it that it stops being true lol

And while they're misguided on who Esau is(not white), they're not when they say slavery is going to happen again. And I mean they're not wrong according to what the Bible says. Which most people ignore when convenient. I've never seen any detractor actually pick apart the arguments for the belief. All I see are lazy labeling of racist/black supremacist and veiled shots because people (or person ;) ) are too scared to address stuff head on. Which is typical concerning this topic.

So maybe someone will actually pick apart the arguments being made by those saying blacks are Israelites. Or we can play dumb and pretend the God of Abraham forgot about his people and moved onto Christians/muslims. Or we can pretend that since those in power play dumb, that no one can know... Whichever works best I suppose but I'll gladly take refuge in Gods promises to NOT forget His people (the same "people" that always included gentiles by the way) and that He'd come back to restore His people's fortunes
"people (or person ;) ) are too scared to address stuff head on. Which is typical concerning this topic."

Good to chat - I wanted to set up a thread to get to grips with the Biblical and Historical basis for the "Hebrew Israelites". Being a white, Grafted in Gentile, I had never come across anyone who thought that Jews were anything other than Jews or that black African Americans were anything different to me in Gods eyes.

Just trying to understand the "why" of it all here ..

Daciple

Star
Or we can play dumb and pretend the God of Abraham forgot about his people and moved onto Christians/muslims.
No one is playing dumb or saying the God of Abraham forgot about anyone, we are saying that His plan has always been to open Salvation to everyone via the Christ or Messiah which He sent to Israel and whom they rejected. That God is NOT a Racist that only offers Salvation to people with a certain amount of pigment. People can go line by line refuting your Racist Ideology but does it matter? I mean we already have someone who has shown the verses you hold up the most was actually fulfilled via the Destruction of Jerusalem when the actual Jews were literally shipped off as Slaves again into Egypt and other parts of the World.

Absolutely nothing in Scripture pertains to this Racist Black Hebrew Garbage, I just wonder why you hate your Culture so much that you find such a need to highjack the Jewish Culture and claim it for your own. And from what I have read of your own perspective you have made up your version, and I dont think you truly understand where this garbage even came from to begin with, no one on Earth even slightly thought about this until like 30-50 years ago.

I mean what makes your Racist Ideology correct as opposed to the Racist British Israelism? I mean the Lost Tribes are scattered in Europe, the Throne of David has been successfully kept via the British Monarchy and Throne! Clearly us whites have actually fulfilled the Old Testament Prophecies, in fact we have literal DNA matching the Ancient Israelites!! Wake up Whites are the real Jews not Blacks!!!

http://www.british-israel.com/dna-and-british-israel.html

"people (or person ;) ) are too scared to address stuff head on. Which is typical concerning this topic."

Good to chat - I wanted to set up a thread to get to grips with the Biblical and Historical basis for the "Hebrew Israelites". Being a white, Grafted in Gentile, I had never come across anyone who thought that Jews were anything other than Jews or that black African Americans were anything different to me in Gods eyes.

Just trying to understand the "why" of it all here ..
I wasn't referring to you in that to be clear. But if you really wanted understanding why not open up your bible and look at what people say supports their belief in who the Israelites are? I think that would be best.

You could also look into Colombus bringing a HEBREW interpreter with him when he came to the Americas. Or not I guess. Every rabbit hole isnt for everyone

No one is playing dumb or saying the God of Abraham forgot about anyone, we are saying that His plan has always been to open Salvation to everyone via the Christ or Messiah which He sent to Israel and whom they rejected. That God is NOT a Racist that only offers Salvation to people with a certain amount of pigment. People can go line by line refuting your Racist Ideology but does it matter? I mean we already have someone who has shown the verses you hold up the most was actually fulfilled via the Destruction of Jerusalem when the actual Jews were literally shipped off as Slaves again into Egypt and other parts of the World.
Again go by the scriptures and not clowns playing dress up on street corners. And I say this with all due respect (kinda) to them because I'm sure some of them are well intentioned but scripture is clear that Gentiles were with the Israelites during the first exodus from Egypt. If this was the case (and it was) and Isaiah 56 says that foreigners can be accepted by God if they obey what Israel was told to, where's the racism again?

Also no it wasn't fulfilled in 70 AD unless you can point out where they were taken to which they were oppressed for 400 years? Can you show them losing their heritage during this 400 year period? You want to detract detract detract but you don't want to delve in the scriptures to see what holds up and what doesn't. What are you hiding from sir?

Absolutely nothing in Scripture pertains to this Racist Black Hebrew Garbage, I just wonder why you hate your Culture so much that you find such a need to highjack the Jewish Culture and claim it for your own. And from what I have read of your own perspective you have made up your version, and I dont think you truly understand where this garbage even came from to begin with, no one on Earth even slightly thought about this until like 30-50 years ago.
What culture? Europeans came and stripped all that from my people and left us with your white Jesus. What culture are you referring to?

There were people in the 1800s saying blacks were Israelites. So much for "30-50" years ago.

I mean what makes your Racist Ideology correct as opposed to the Racist British Israelism? I mean the Lost Tribes are scattered in Europe, the Throne of David has been successfully kept via the British Monarchy and Throne! Clearly us whites have actually fulfilled the Old Testament Prophecies, in fact we have literal DNA matching the Ancient Israelites!! Wake up Whites are the real Jews not Blacks!!!

http://www.british-israel.com/dna-and-british-israel.html
Well like I said to the forever light guy, there wasn't European people walking around ancient Egypt blending in with dark skinned Egyptians. The ancient Egyptian, Ethiopian an Israelite were all said to look alike. If the israelite was white than so were the other two. And if the other two were white, then that means that so was ham. And if Ham is white, then where does that put blacks who for decades Christianity has been telling us is from Ham? I'm sure It'll be very difficult to have you address these clear discrepancies.

And even with all that said, there is truth to what they say they just apply it to the modern Europeans instead of the ones ruling Europe before the modern European. And that would be those moors who Europe pretends to not know about. But I'm sure as it is with the topic of this thread, it'd every difficult to get you to address the whitewashing of history too.

Serveto

Star
But if you really wanted understanding why not open up your bible and look at what people say supports their belief in who the Israelites are? I think that would be best.
I would rather discuss it with you and then be shown the relevant scriptures and supporting historical and related data. As I said above, the subject is new to me, even though there was a related thread on the previous forum. I, unfortunately, never had a chance to review that one in its entirety before the board was closed. I have more leisure time now. Can you recommend any websites, overviews or documentaries which you consider even-handed and accurate? I want to be properly informed and trust you to help me in that regard. Thank you.

I would rather discuss it with you and then be shown the relevant scriptures and supporting historical and related data. As I said above, the subject is new to me, even though there was a related thread on the previous forum. I, unfortunately, never had a chance to review that one in its entirety before the board was closed. I have more leisure time now. Can you recommend any websites, overviews or documentaries which you consider even-handed and accurate? I want to be properly informed and trust you to help me in that regard. Thank you.
I don't have any documentaries or websites that I could recommend. All I can do is give you what I know to the best of my ability as I try to leave things at what the scriptures say and not what one ideology or religion says.

When trying to explain these things to people who do not believe the bible I simply point out how the ancient Egyptians were a people of color unlike the modern day Jews. And this is relevant because moses and Joseph were mistaken for Egyptians in the bible. I think that (potential) discrepancy is a good starting point for discussion if the scripture side isn't your thing,

Daciple

Star
What are you hiding from sir?
Im not hiding from anything, as I have stated in the past, this ideology is so far removed from reality and so inherently Racist that I cant be bothered to sit here and debate with you, I have much better use of my time than to try and convince you that you are not a Hebrew. You have already drank the Kool Aid and since it will literally be all about your personal identity beyond just a Religious Belief there will nothing I could ever do or show you that can break that spell from off of you. Only God Himself can show you how Racist, and how wrong your beliefs are, but considering that you fully and totally reject God and are Anti Christ that will take an absolute miracle, which I do hope and pray happens but arguing the ins and outs of this is pointless and a waste of time.

Unlike other ideologies I disregard on this site, in which I do spend copious amounts of time arguing against, I believe this one is so clearly ignorant and obviously incorrect, I dont fear many if anyone would be lead astray with it, only those who are insecure in their identities and since it is clearly exclusive to only Black People then well over 50% of the populace would already reject it. No need for me to argue why its so ludicrous it is self evident...

What culture? Europeans came and stripped all that from my people and left us with your white Jesus. What culture are you referring to?
Ugh, what utter nonsense this is, there is literally hundreds of thousands of people in Africa that celebrate their own unique Cultures and Identity. What a load of garbage that Europeans stripped all your Culture, all you have to do is Google African Culture and there are literally billions of hits. It would be helpful for you to identify with your actual Culture than to try and hijack anothers Culture and claim it as your own. Again I can only see someone who is either ignorant of or ashamed of their own Culture trying to hijack others Culture to claim it as their own. Or another crazy thing, are you American? How many generations of your family have been in America? Guess what you can also claim American Culture as your own!!! Wow how insane is that!!!

I am German mainly, but I dont need to identify as that or say that I am IDK African and claim myself as such either, I am happy claiming the fact that I live in America and will rep that if necessary. To be honest tho, I am not one to care about Ethnic Heritage personally, I find my identity in Jesus Christ, the creator of the World and who is above all individual Cultures or Ethnicities. As for those who inherit the Promises given to Abraham, its open to the entire World not just some Ethnic Race:

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

But you dont accept this you think Jesus is a False Messiah...

Yahda

Veteran
That’s strange. I thought it was well documented that African slaves weren’t allowed to speak their language, follow their customs, spirituality, read or write etc infinity...... but hey what do I know ?

Later I will post scriptures straight from God that support the idea that God’s people were God’s people. A HOLY people. Holy meaning separate from everyone else. He’s the Lord THY God. Distinguishing himself and His people from everyone else. Stay tuned.

Anyway I have a question ? What group of people do you guys think fit the description of the curses found in Deuteronomy along with other places in the Bible ?

Yahda

Veteran
I have said many times in the past that this is how the New Testament came about. Some didn’t like the fact that the OT was a Hebrew book wrote for the children of The Most High God. So what did they do ?

They created a god who loves and save everyone. Aka the New Testament. Everyone is just grafted in. Come one come all, when that is absolutely not the case. Sorry.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Yahda

"What group of people do you guys think fit the description of the curses found in Deuteronomy along with other places in the Bible ?"

Let me think... Maybe the Jews? ;-)

Yahda

Veteran
@Yahda

"What group of people do you guys think fit the description of the curses found in Deuteronomy along with other places in the Bible ?"

Let me think... Maybe the Jews? ;-)

By Jew do you mean JUdah ( The REAL Ju’s) ? Or are you speaking of the jews, who say they are jews, but are of the synagogue of Satan ? Let’s clarify these few things first.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
By Jew do you mean JUdah ( The REAL Ju’s) ? Or are you speaking of the jews, who say they are jews, but are of the synagogue of Satan ? Let’s clarify these few things first.
That verse (and its interpretation) has always fascinated me...

Imagine the warning to watch out for "Lawyers who are cheats". Does that mean all lawyers at all times are cheats, or that a certain percentage of lawyers at various times may be cheats, and to watch out for that tendancy...

You answer to the question on the lawyers here may inform your theology on the Jews on modern Israel.

Yahda

Veteran
That verse (and its interpretation) has always fascinated me...

Imagine the warning to watch out for "Lawyers who are cheats". Does that mean all lawyers at all times are cheats, or that a certain percentage of lawyers at various times may be cheats, and to watch out for that tendancy...

You answer to the question on the lawyers here may inform your theology on the Jews on modern Israel.

To make it easier for you to answer the question: Do you think “the jews” and JUDAH are the same people ?