Hebrew Aboriginals in America

Damien50

Star
Here’s where the ABOS loose me. They deny the connection to the African diaspora. Here’s where the ADOS loose me, (both really) they want to be the Egyptians, Nubians, Indians, ...when the truth of the matter is Africa consisted of different black tribes who most likely DO NOT share the same bloodline. Do to tribal differences i’m not sure where African Americans fit into the bloodline IF there is a connection. Which would make us ABOS. They all loose me with the titles. Just because you are black and already on the land don’t necessarily make you an Indian. It does not mean you do not share common dna with the African diaspora.

Just because you have black skin don’t make you an Egyptian. When I sum it all up the LOST TRIBES still seem fitting. Still lost & confused. You can sense the confusion in my post lol. Either way both sides annoy my soul a little.
Based on U.S.Census statistics, I gathered that the majority are probably aboriginal with less than a quarter being something else but slaves were traded between the Americas so they could be south central or northern
Native Americans are most likely from one or more of the ten lost tribes.

But they were decimated by the colonists because of warfare and plagues.

So Spain and Britain struck a deal with the Muslim slavehandlers in Africa and shipped over boatloads of strong Africans to work the plantations.
How did they bring 12 million slaves by sail boat and maintain enough provisions for the crew and the slaves?

Why would they bring foreign slaves with a foreign tongue to a foreign land to farm and work foreign land?

Is there a name for this deal?

After watching the whole video it could be probable that a remnant of the twelve migrated or that lands and names and dates have been altered. I know there is a book about Jesus in America with the aboriginals but I can't remember the name. Based on the video, more aboriginals commonly referred to as blacks are truly the Hebrews rather than those living in modern Israel or even modern day Jews.
It is a made up story in the book of Mormons, which is a lie.

Thunderian

Superstar
So how can we historically and through documentation verify the ancestry of the modern Israel Jew to confidently say that modern day British created Israel is true or false?
Israel wasn't created by the British, but if you're looking for verification that the Jews living there today are the same ones from two thousand years ago, there are a few ways we can tell.

Historical records and archaeological findings allow us to trace certain Jewish communities over the course of the last couple thousand years through to family groups living in Israel today.

Yiddish, the common language of Ashkenazi Jews, shows it's roots in Hebrew and Aramaic, and the influence of Slavic and Romance languages. It literally tells the tale of a people who came from Palestine and moved north toward and through Europe before settling.

Finally, DNA studies prove beyond a doubt that the Jews living in Israel, and around the world, are of middle eastern origin.

Here just a few examples of the science.
  • Hammer, et al. conclude that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population (source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2000). This suggests that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East;
  • The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," according to Hammer et. al. (source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2000);
  • Two studies by Nebel et al. in 2001 and 2005, based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, suggest that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe -- defined in the using Eastern European, German, and French Rhine Valley populations (source: European Journal of Human Genetics);
  • In 2004, Behar et al compared data from Ashkenazi groups in ten different European areas (France, Germany, the Netherlands; Austria-Hungary, Byelorussia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine ) with data from non-Jewish groups in seven different countries (France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Russia). They found that nine of the Jewish groups were similar, with low rates of admixture with non-Jewish groups, but that these Ashkenazi groups were closely related to non-Ashkenazi Jews and to some non-Jewish Near Eastern groups (Human Genetics, 2004);
  • A 2006 study by Behar et al. based on high-resolution analysis of haplogroup K (mtDNA), suggested that about 40% of the current Ashkenazi population is descended matrilineally from just four women, or "founder lineages", that were likely from a Hebrew/Levantine mtDNA pool originating in the Middle East in the 1st and 2nd centuries C.E. Behar et al. suggest that the rest of Ashkenazi mtDNA is originated from ~150 women, most of those likely of Middle Eastern origin. (source: American Journal of Human Genetics, 2006);
  • Medical studies of the DNA of various diaspora Jewish populations -- from Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Italian, Turkish, Greek, and Ashkenazi -- have shown them to all be close Middle Eastern kin (source: American Journal of Human Genetics, 2010); and
  • Ashkenazi Levites paternally descend from an Iranian people, not from Khazars or Slavs, according to genetic evidence revealed in a study by Siiri Rootsi et al. (Nature Communications, 2013).
I did watch a good deal of the video, and I don't have a problem with the idea of some Jews ending up in North America. God promised he would scatter the Jews "among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other". That tells me there were Jews left to scatter, and present-day Jews aren't actually just some Syrians who decided to adopt Judaism for no apparent reason. The Jews who are in Israel today are prophecy fulfilled, as God regathers his people to redeem them, and to complete his plan for them.

Etagloc

Superstar
Notice that this stuff comes from YouTube.. not books.....

I was by the projects the other day and a very polite African-American man "informed" me about me being an Israelite....

I asked him how he came to this "discovery" (he was with the Hebrew Israelites)

he told it was YouTube.

I mean supposedly according to what I read in this thread, there is some Spanish source which proves whatever this theory is. What is the Spanish source? Please give me some books so I can look at them.

Ths kind of stuff spreads because people are intellectually curious but they are going off YouTube rather than books. And then people live their life based off stuff they saw on YouTube.

I have Spanish sources on the Spanish colonization. If you want to talk about Spanish sources, let's talk about Spanish sources. I would love to take a look and I'm genuinely interested in Spanish sources.

In all honesty, though..... if you want to know the history of Mexico or Latin America- you should go to Mexicans and Latin Americans. If I wanted to know Arab history, I would ask Arabs. Pretty much no one in Latin America believes in this stuff and it's mostly propagated by African-Americans.

No way am I trying to take shots at African-Americans or African-American history.

I know a lot of African-Americans are passionate about African-American history and I support that 100 percent. I know a guy who is really into African-American history. He had some stuff commemorating Billie Holiday and Malcolm X, for example. There's plenty of real African-American history to be proud of and to celebrate.

But African-Americans don't know Latin American history better than Latin Americans. Most African-Americans don't know Spanish. If you really want to know Latin American history, you have to know Spanish. A lot of the material isn't available in English. I mean just like for example, I would need to know Russian to really know Russian history.

I mean honestly... the world doesn't revolve around any one ethnic group. In all honesty, African-Americans and "Mexican-Americans" (I put that in quotes because I consider America to be a continent) are priviliged compared to their counterparts back home.

The thing that also bothers me about theories that African-Americans are not African is..... well I mean it's just ugly.

I mean I think it's not cool because what does it imply about African history? African-Americans are Africans (at least in descent) and always will be (at least in this life).

When people who really are African-descended deny their own roots and want to claim they're not Africans.... it's not a good thing.

I mean when the Hebrew Israelite guy told me I'm an Israelite and I saw the white-man-is-the-devil teachings I thought it was funny.....

but when I see Africans (I'm sorry but to be perfectly honest when I look at African-Americans I do see Africans whether it is PC or not) saying stuff against Africans like here

that was when I quit thinking it was funny.

Some of my best friends have been African-Americans but some of my best friends have been Africans as well. I honestly admire Africans and I have much respect for African cultures.

And honestly, when it comes to clash between African-Americans and Africans I overall do side with Africans. The African-Americans were kidnapped and had the white man's culture forced on them. I think the only answer for them is to reconnect with the Africans. The Africans kept African culture alive and I think African-Americans should reintegrate with their African counterparts- if not geographically I mean in how they think. In all honesty, I see African-Americans as often being Westernized Africans and I think they should dewesternize.

I remember something that made me sad..... I saw a really well-put-together black family, they looked very together and dignified.... and I was very surprised because where I live there are many African-Americans but I rarely see a strong African-American family like that...... but then suddenly they starting speaking and I realized.... they were African immigrants.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Where exactly does Malcolm X here claim African-Americans are aboriginal to America or that they are Hebrews?

If he really believed in that Hebrew Israelite stuff- why was he a Muslim?

"Please don't use the name of Malcolm X to promote this Hebrew Israelite stuff. Malcolm knew our roots was Africa. Misleading people won't help your cause."

"Malcom x was a Muslim. He did not give a crap about who was or who was not a Hebrew.......people will believe any crap that any idiot says on here."

"Malcolm X was metaphorically speaking ppl. He even says that we dont belive in the lies the white man has put in the bible unlike yall fake Israelites who believe the bible is bullet proof smh stop trying to twist this mans words with your own delusions"

Was he lying here? He clearly states that African-Americans are Africans who were brought to the US and insists African-Americas are Africans.

I mean he already knew he was going to be killed before he died and he was willing..... so why would he lie and why would he work for Pan-African causes and work towards Pan-African Unity and uniting African-Americans with Africans and why would he insist African-Americans were Africans and why would he have went to Mecca and became a Sunni Muslim...... Why would he have done all of that if he didn't believe African-Americans are Africans and were brought from Africa and if he believed African-Americans were Israelites?

and I mean where are the historical sources from 16th, 17th century, etc. where are the books where dissidents blow the whistle? where are the books from those periods detailing this stuff?

Thunderian

Superstar
Where exactly does Malcolm X here claim African-Americans are aboriginal to America or that they are Hebrews?

If he really believed in that Hebrew Israelite stuff- why was he a Muslim?

"Please don't use the name of Malcolm X to promote this Hebrew Israelite stuff. Malcolm knew our roots was Africa. Misleading people won't help your cause."

"Malcom x was a Muslim. He did not give a crap about who was or who was not a Hebrew.......people will believe any crap that any idiot says on here."

"Malcolm X was metaphorically speaking ppl. He even says that we dont belive in the lies the white man has put in the bible unlike yall fake Israelites who believe the bible is bullet proof smh stop trying to twist this mans words with your own delusions"

Was he lying here? He clearly states that African-Americans are Africans who were brought to the US and insists African-Americas are Africans.

I mean he already knew he was going to be killed before he died and he was willing..... so why would he lie and why would he work for Pan-African causes and work towards Pan-African Unity and uniting African-Americans with Africans and why would he insist African-Americans were Africans and why would he have went to Mecca and became a Sunni Muslim...... Why would he have done all of that if he didn't believe African-Americans are Africans and were brought from Africa and if he believed African-Americans were Israelites?

and I mean where are the historical sources from 16th, 17th century, etc. where are the books where dissidents blow the whistle? where are the books from those periods detailing this stuff?

Historical records and archaeological findings allow us to trace certain Jewish communities over the course of the last couple thousand years through to family groups living in Israel today.
Hi Thunderian, I feel The prophecy of God to the Jews before their crossing into the Land of Promise in Deuteronomy 28:58-30:20, which describes their dispersion and It describes the holocaust (28: 63-68) and their return to their own land in the future. (Study Ezekiel 36:20-38) which has become true this day that started in 1948.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Israel wasn't created by the British, but if you're looking for verification that the Jews living there today are the same ones from two thousand years ago, there are a few ways we can tell.

Yiddish, the common language of Ashkenazi Jews, shows it's roots in Hebrew and Aramaic, and the influence of Slavic and Romance languages. It literally tells the tale of a people who came from Palestine and moved north toward and through Europe before settling.

Finally, DNA studies prove beyond a doubt that the Jews living in Israel, and around the world, are of middle eastern origin.

Here just a few examples of the science.
  • Hammer, et al. conclude that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population (source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2000). This suggests that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East;
  • The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," according to Hammer et. al. (source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2000);
  • Two studies by Nebel et al. in 2001 and 2005, based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, suggest that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe -- defined in the using Eastern European, German, and French Rhine Valley populations (source: European Journal of Human Genetics);
  • In 2004, Behar et al compared data from Ashkenazi groups in ten different European areas (France, Germany, the Netherlands; Austria-Hungary, Byelorussia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine ) with data from non-Jewish groups in seven different countries (France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Russia). They found that nine of the Jewish groups were similar, with low rates of admixture with non-Jewish groups, but that these Ashkenazi groups were closely related to non-Ashkenazi Jews and to some non-Jewish Near Eastern groups (Human Genetics, 2004);
  • A 2006 study by Behar et al. based on high-resolution analysis of haplogroup K (mtDNA), suggested that about 40% of the current Ashkenazi population is descended matrilineally from just four women, or "founder lineages", that were likely from a Hebrew/Levantine mtDNA pool originating in the Middle East in the 1st and 2nd centuries C.E. Behar et al. suggest that the rest of Ashkenazi mtDNA is originated from ~150 women, most of those likely of Middle Eastern origin. (source: American Journal of Human Genetics, 2006);
  • Medical studies of the DNA of various diaspora Jewish populations -- from Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Italian, Turkish, Greek, and Ashkenazi -- have shown them to all be close Middle Eastern kin (source: American Journal of Human Genetics, 2010); and
  • Ashkenazi Levites paternally descend from an Iranian people, not from Khazars or Slavs, according to genetic evidence revealed in a study by Siiri Rootsi et al. (Nature Communications, 2013).
I did watch a good deal of the video, and I don't have a problem with the idea of some Jews ending up in North America. God promised he would scatter the Jews "among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other". That tells me there were Jews left to scatter, and present-day Jews aren't actually just some Syrians who decided to adopt Judaism for no apparent reason. The Jews who are in Israel today are prophecy fulfilled, as God regathers his people to redeem them, and to complete his plan for them.
Thanks I've been reading through the links. Why the focus on Ashkenazi more than other populations?

Damien50

Star

I was by the projects the other day and a very polite African-American man "informed" me about me being an Israelite....

he told it was YouTube.

I mean supposedly according to what I read in this thread, there is some Spanish source which proves whatever this theory is. What is the Spanish source? Please give me some books so I can look at them.

Ths kind of stuff spreads because people are intellectually curious but they are going off YouTube rather than books. And then people live their life based off stuff they saw on YouTube.

I have Spanish sources on the Spanish colonization. If you want to talk about Spanish sources, let's talk about Spanish sources. I would love to take a look and I'm genuinely interested in Spanish sources.

In all honesty, though..... if you want to know the history of Mexico or Latin America- you should go to Mexicans and Latin Americans. If I wanted to know Arab history, I would ask Arabs. Pretty much no one in Latin America believes in this stuff and it's mostly propagated by African-Americans.

No way am I trying to take shots at African-Americans or African-American history.

I know a lot of African-Americans are passionate about African-American history and I support that 100 percent. I know a guy who is really into African-American history. He had some stuff commemorating Billie Holiday and Malcolm X, for example. There's plenty of real African-American history to be proud of and to celebrate.

But African-Americans don't know Latin American history better than Latin Americans. Most African-Americans don't know Spanish. If you really want to know Latin American history, you have to know Spanish. A lot of the material isn't available in English. I mean just like for example, I would need to know Russian to really know Russian history.

I mean honestly... the world doesn't revolve around any one ethnic group. In all honesty, African-Americans and "Mexican-Americans" (I put that in quotes because I consider America to be a continent) are priviliged compared to their counterparts back home.

The thing that also bothers me about theories that African-Americans are not African is..... well I mean it's just ugly.

I mean I think it's not cool because what does it imply about African history? African-Americans are Africans (at least in descent) and always will be (at least in this life).

When people who really are African-descended deny their own roots and want to claim they're not Africans.... it's not a good thing.

I mean when the Hebrew Israelite guy told me I'm an Israelite and I saw the white-man-is-the-devil teachings I thought it was funny.....

but when I see Africans (I'm sorry but to be perfectly honest when I look at African-Americans I do see Africans whether it is PC or not) saying stuff against Africans like here

Some of my best friends have been African-Americans but some of my best friends have been Africans as well. I honestly admire Africans and I have much respect for African cultures.

And honestly, when it comes to clash between African-Americans and Africans I overall do side with Africans. The African-Americans were kidnapped and had the white man's culture forced on them. I think the only answer for them is to reconnect with the Africans. The Africans kept African culture alive and I think African-Americans should reintegrate with their African counterparts- if not geographically I mean in how they think. In all honesty, I see African-Americans as often being Westernized Africans and I think they should dewesternize.

I remember something that made me sad..... I saw a really well-put-together black family, they looked very together and dignified.... and I was very surprised because where I live there are many African-Americans but I rarely see a strong African-American family like that...... but then suddenly they starting speaking and I realized.... they were African immigrants.
The intent of the thread wasn't Hebrew Israelite movement. Did you watch the video or just read comments and have verbal diarrhea lol? In the video he post links to all the books he references. It's easier to have a conversation without me giving a shitty summary when you could just watch it and see what was being presented without jumping to conclusions when you weren't even aware of the content in the video to know that he posted sources.

Serveto

Star
Lol it’s just Christian Identity and British Israelism for black people and just as ridiculous.
What, may I ask, is the "it" here in question? Are you, for instance, primarily taking issue with the notion, stated or implied, that black people are the "true" Hebrews and Jews are impostors, an idea I reject as well, by the way, or are you suggesting that black people (and whites of Christian Identity and British Israelism) cannot be "lost tribal" members? Please clarify.

I have studied so called "Christian Identity" and consider it seriously misguided. Then again, their ideas, it seems to me, are an inversion, imitation or perhaps parody of present day far right Zionism as it takes national form in what I consider to be the increasingly racist, "ultranationalist" State of Israel. At least my government isn't funding Christian Identitarians. Sometimes I think a study of the Bible, at least large parts of it, is little more than a gloss, a trip into tribal and racial supremacy, and that with the supposed sanction of what many people call God.

With this said, I haven't watched the video in the op. I am just trying to clarify some of the points at issue thus far forming in the thread.

Last edited:
What, may I ask, is the "it" here in question? Are you, for instance, primarily taking issue with the notion, stated or implied, that black people are the "true" Hebrews and Jews are impostors, an idea I reject as well, by the way, or are you suggesting that black people (and whites of Christian Identity and British Israelism) cannot be "lost tribal" members? Please clarify.

Yeah black people aren’t Hebrew, the groups of Jews that exist today have middle eastern origins through DNA testing whether people like it or not. It’s a shame really it’s the result of systemic oppression that drives people to find meaning by claiming to be the real chosen people of the God that has oppressed them for centuries.

I don’t believe in anyone claiming to be “lost tribe” members, anymore than I believe the Bible to be accurate in terms of Earth’s populations. The Jews themselves are just Canaanites with a different religion and slightly different cultural practices. For example the only thing that separates a Jewish archaeological sight from a Canaanite is an absence of pig bones.

While some of us ( even a lot of us )may have Jewish ancestry due to Jews living in so many different places throughout history, no one group of people is the “real lost hidden Jews”.

I have studied so called "Christian Identity" and consider it seriously misguided. Then again, their ideas, it seems to me, are an inversion, imitation or perhaps parody of present day far right Zionism as it takes national form in what I consider to be the increasingly racist, "ultranationalist" State of Israel. At least my government isn't funding Christian Identitarians. Sometimes I think a study of the Bible, at least large parts of it, is little more than a gloss, a trip into tribal and racial supremacy, and that with the supposed sanction of what many people call God.

I don’t disagree agree with you. Zionism is ethno-Nationalism for Jews.

The Old Testament in its entirety is a cultural supremacist collection of myths not a one which is historically accurate.

Edit : I feel I should add that every person on this planet from the farthest north European to the Chinese has African DNA, and that includes “Hebrews”

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Reading about the Atlantic slave trade... the enslaved before being shipped to their destination were kept in large forts called factories.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free - Goethe

Karlysymon

Superstar

Long video but informative with sources and the like. @KoncreteMind you may be right
@Karlysymon @Serveto

If the conclusions in this video are true, who are we sending billions in aid to, who died in the holocaust, who really runs media, why isn't modern day Israel spanning the same land as biblical Israel?
Hey @Damien50
I will muster a response after watching the video.

DavidSon

Star

he told it was YouTube.

Books? Books?! This is the bibliography of one book and a blog lol. I respect a lot of what you investigate but on this subject I'm sorry you aren't educated.

Adam s, W i l l i a m Y. N u b i a : C o r r i d o r A f r i c a . P r i n c e t o n , N J : P r i n c e t o n Univ.
Press, 1984.
B e a r d s l e y , G r a c e M. I h g N e g r o i n G r e e k an d R o m a n C i v i l i z a t i o n . N e w York:
Ru s s e l l a n d R u s s e l l , c. 1 9 2 9 , 1967.
B e n - J o c h a n n a n , Y o se f. A f r i c a : M o t h e r o f W e s t e r n C i v i l i z a t i o n . B a l t i m o r e , MD B l a c k C l a s s i c Press, c. 1 9 7 1 , 1988.
A f r i c a n O r i g i n s o f i h g M a j o r W e s t e r n R e l i g i o n s . N e w York: A l k e b u - L a n
Be n s o n , Peter. B l a c k O r p h e u s . T r a n s i t i o n a n d M o d e r n C u l t u r a l A w a k e n i n g in A f r i c a . B e r k e l e y : Univ. o f C a l i f o r n i a P r es s, 1986.
B e r n a l , M a r t i n G. B l a c k A t h e n a : T h e A f r o -A s i a t i c R o o t s o f C l a s s i c a lC i v i l i z a t i o n Vol I. Lo n d o n : F r e e A s s o c i c a t i o n B o o k s , 1987.
--. C a d m e a n L e t t e r s :T h e T r a n s m i s s i o n o f i h g A l p h a b e t i n A e g e a n an d F u r t h e r W e s t B e f o r e 1 4 9 9 B.£. W i n o n a Lake, WI: E i s e n b r a u n s , 1990.
C a d m e a n L e t t e r s :T h e W e s t w a r d D i f f u s i o n o f S e m i t i c A l p h a b e t B e f o r e 14 00 B.£. W i n o n a Lake, WI: E i s e n b r a u n s , 1988.
Blyden, Edward W. West Africa Before Europe. London: C.M. Phillips
B u r s t e i n , S t a n l e y Maye r. G r a e c o -A f r i c a n a S t u d i e s I n i h g H i s t o r y p f G r e e k
R e l a t i o n s I n E g y p t and N u b i a
. N e w R o c h e l l e , NY: A D C a r a t z o s , 1995.
Ca s s o n , Li on el , ed. M y s t e r i e s o f t h e P a s t . N e w York: A m e r i c a n H e r i t a g e P u b l i s h i n g C o . , 1977.
Diop, C h e i k h A. t h e A f r i c a n O r i g i n o f C i v i l i z a t i o n : M y t h o r R e a l i t y . N e w York: L a w r e n c e Hill and Co., 1974.
Drake, St. C l a i r . B l a c k F o l k H e r e an d T h e r e . Los A n g e l e s , CA: C e n t e r for A f r o - A m e r i c a n S t u d i e s d J n i v . o f C a l i f o r n i a ) , 1 9 8 7 - 1990.
F r a n k f o r t , H e nr i. T h e B i r t h o f C i v i l i z a t i o n in t h e N e a r E a s t . B l o o m i n g t o n , IN: I n d i a n a Univ. Press, 1951.
Ha rris, J o s e p h E. ed. A f r i c a a n d A f r i c a n s s e e n b y C l a s s i c a l W r i t e r s : I h e W i l l i a m L e o H a n s b e r r y N o t e b o o k !V o l .I .I I ) . W a s h i n g t o n , DC: H o w a r d U n i v e r s i t y Press, 1977.
H o c h f i e l d , S., a n d E. R i e f s t a h l , eds. A f r i c a in A n t i q u i t y . B r o o k l y n , N.Y.: B r o o k l y n M u s e u m , 1978.
Hood, Ro b e r t . M u s t G o d R e m a i n G r e e k ? : A f r o C u l t u r e s an d t h e G o d T a l k . M i n n e a p o l i s , MN: F o r d t r e s s Press, 1990.
J a m e s , G e o r g e . S t o l e n L e g a c v :The G r e e k s w e r e n o t t h e A u t h o r s e f G r e e k P h i l o s o p h y , b u t t h e P e o p l e o f N o r t h A f r i c a C o m m o n l y C a l l e d t h e E g y p t i a n s . N e w York: P h i l o s o p h i c a l L i b r a r y , 1954.
L e f k o w i t z , M a r y R. B 1 a c k A t h e n a R e v i s i t e d . C h a p e l Hill: Univ. o f NC Press,1996.
O n y e w u e n y i , I n n o c e n t G. A f r i c a n O r i g i n o f G r e e k P h i l o s o p h y . N i g e r i a : U n i v e r s i t y o f N i g e r i a , 1987.
R a w l i n a n , G e o r g e . Ihg. O r i g i n o f N a t i o n s . N e w York: S c r i b n e r , 1871.
R o g e r s , Joel A. A m a z i n g Fa c t s a b o u t t h e N e g r o w i t h C o m p l e t e P r o o f : A S h o rt £ n i 1 n t h e W o r l d Hi s t o r v o f t h e N e g r o . 2 4 t h ed. N e w York: H e l g a R o g e r s ,1967.
W o r l d ' s G r e a t M e n o f C o l o r . N e w York: M a c m i l l a n , c . 1 9 4 6 - 4 7 , 1972.
S m it h, C h a r l e s E d w a r d , an d Paul G. M o o r e h e a d . A S h o r t H i s t o r y o f i h n A n c i e n t W o r l d . N e w York: A p p l e t o n C e n t u r y Co., 1939.
S n o w d e n , F r a n k M. B e f o r e C o l o r P r e j u d i c e :T h e A n c i e n t V i e w o f Blacks.. C a m b r i d g e , MA: H a r v a r d Univ. Press, 1983.
B 1 a c k s I n A n t i q u i t y E t h i o p i a n s i n i h n G r e c o -R o m a n F x p e r i e n c e . C a m b r i d g e , MA: H a r v a r d Univ. Press, 1970.
B 1 a c k s i n the. A n c i e n t G r e e c e an d R o m a n W o r l d :An I n t r o d u c t i o n i n i h n E x h i b i t . W a s h i n g t o n , DC: H o w a r d U n i v e r s i t y L i b r a r i e s , 1987.
T h o m p s o n , L l o y d A . , c o m p . A f r i c a in C l a s s i c a l A n t i q u i t y :N i n e S t u d i e s . Ibadan, N i g e ri a: I b a d a n Univ. Press, 1968
Tr ev er , A l b e r t A. Hi s t o r y o f A n c i e n t S c u l p t u r e . N e w York: H a r t c o u r t Brac e, 1936.
Van S e r t i m a , Ivan. A f r i c a n P r e s e n c e i n E a r l y A s i a . N e w B r u n s w i c k , NJ: T r a n s a c t i o n B o ok s, 1985.
A f r i c a n P r e s e n c e in E a r l y E u r o p e . N e w B r u n s w i c k , NJ: T r a n s a c t i o n Books, 1985.
B 1 a c k W o m e n i n A n t i q u i t y . N e w B r u n s w i c k , NJ: T r a n s a c t i o n B o ok s,1 9 8 4 , 1 9 8 8 .
E g y p t . Chi 1 d o f A f r i c a . N e w B r u n s w i c k , NJ: T r a n s a c t i o n
G r e a t B1 a c k L e a d e r s :A n c i e n t and M o d e r n . N e w B r u n s w i c k , NJ: J o u r n a l o f A f r i c a n C i v i l i z a t i o n , 1988.
V e r c o u t t e r , J e a n an d F r a n k M. S n o w d e n , et a l . D m I m a g e o f i l m B 1 a c k i n W e s t e r n A r t I : F r o m t h e P h a r a o h s i n t h e Fall n f i h n R o m a n E m p i r e . N e w York: M o r r o w , 1976.
W i l l i a m s , C h a n c e l l o r . D e s t r u c t i o n nf B 1 a c k C i v i l i z a t i o n :G r e a t Issues of a R a c e
f r om 4 5 0 0 B £ in 2 0 0 0 A D
. C h i c a g o : T h i r d W o r l d Press, 1987.

Abulhab, Saad. (2016). The Epic of Gilgamesh: Selected Readings from its Original Early Arabic
Language. Blautopf Publishing.

Abulhab, Saad. (2013). Inscriptional Evidence of PreIslamic Classical Arabic

Al-Azma', Talal Sha'yfan Muslat. (1999). The Role of the Ikhwan under 'Abdul-'Aziz Al Sa'ud 1916- 1934., Durham theses, Durham University. Available at Durham E-Theses Online: http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/1472/

Al-Bili, Uthman Sayyid Ahmad. (2003). Some Aspects of Islam in Africa. NY: Ithaca Press.

Alexsejev, V. (1974). "About Racial Differentiation of the Human Species, Primary Centers of Race Formation". Soviet Ethnology and Anthropology Today (ed. Yu Bromley), pp. 275 - 290.

Bareket, Elinoar. (1999). Fustat on the Nile. The Jewish Elite in Medieval Egypt. Brill.

Beeston, A. F. L. (1983). Arabic Literature to the End of the Umayyad Period. Cambridge University
Press.

Balogh, C. (2011). The Stele of YHWH in Egypt: The Prophecies of Isaiah 18:20 Concerning Egypt and Kush. Brill.

Bernus, Suzanne.(1976). "Strategie Matrimoniale et Conservation du Pouvoir, dans L'Air et Chez les Iullemmeden". Revue de l'Occident musulman et de la Méditerranée. Année 1976,/ Volume 21,

Numéro 1, pp. 101-110.

Bin Muhammad, Ghazi. (1999). The Tribes of Jordan at the Beginning of the Twenty-First Century. Jamiyat Turath al-Urdun al Baqi.

Bodi, Daniel. (2015). "Is There a Connection Between the Aramaeans and the Amorites?", ARAM
2015. https://www.academia.edu/8555655/Is_There_a_Connection_Between_the_Amorites_and_Arameans_ARAM_2015_

Bolvin, Nicole, Blench, Roger, and Fuller, Dorian Q. (2009). "Archaeological, Linguistic and
Historical Sources on Ancient Seafaring. A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Early
Maritime Contact and Exchange in the Arabian Peninsula". In Petraglia, M and Rose J. (eds.) The
Evolution of Human Populations in Arabia. Paleolenvironments, Prehistory and Genetics. pp.
251-277. Springer Dordrecht.

Boullata Issa J. (2012). The Unique Necklace: El Iqd al Farid. Garnet Publishing.

Bright, John. (2000). A History of Israel. Westminster, John Knox Press.

Buffa, Vittoria, and Vogt, Burkhardt. (2005). "Cultural Interactions with the Horn of Africa: A View
from Early Arabia". In W. Raunig and S. Wenig (Eds.), Afrika's Horn. (pp. 437 - 456).

Burckhardt, Johann Lewis. (1831). Notes on the Bedouins and Wahabys, Collected During his
Travels in the East. London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley.

Burrington, Gilbert. ( 1836 ). An Arrangement of the Geneaologies in the Old Testament and
Apocrypha. London: Rivington.

Burton, Richard F., ( 1874). Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina. Volume 1, Leipzig: Bernhard,Tauchnitz.

Burton, Richard F. (1882). "The Ethnology of Modern Midian." Transactions of the Royal Society of
Literature of the United Kingdom. pp. 249-330.

Cervicek, P. (1978). "Some African Affinities of Arabian Rock Art", Rassegna di Studi Etiopici,
Vol. 27, pp. 5-12.

Chesney, Frances Rawdon. The Expedition for the Survey of the Rivers Euphrates and Tigris:
Carried on by Order of the British Government. London: Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans.

Colby, Frank Moore, and Williams, Talcott. (1917,1980). "Kenites", The New International
Encyclopaedia. Vol. XIII, New York: Dodd, Mead and Company.

Coon, Carleton S. (1975). The Races of Europe, Greenwood Press.

Crane, Oliver Turnbull. (1890). The Samaritan Chronicle: Or the Book of Joshua the Son of
Nun. NY: John B. Alden.

Cross, Frank Moore. (2009). Canaanite Myth and Hebrew Epic. Essays in the History of the Religion
of Israel.
Harvard University Press.

Del Rio Sanchez, Fransisco. (2015). Nabatu. The Nabataeans through their Inscriptions. La
Universitat de Barcelona.

Derrincourt, Robin. (2015). Antiquity Imagined: The Remarkable Legacy of Egypt and the Ancient
Near East. I. B. Tauris.

Depuis, Joseph, and Depuis, H. Lewis. (1856). The Holy Places, A Narrative of Two Years'
Residence in Jerusalem and Palestine. London: Hurst and Blackett.

Dijkstra, M. (1999). "Ishmael". Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible. Eerdmans and Brill.

Dikotter, Frank. (2015). The Discourse of Race in Modern China. Oxford University Press.

Eckenstein, Lina. (1921). A History of Sinai. (Project Gutenberg.) Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.

Fadlalla, Amir. (2007). Embodying Honor: Fertility, Foreignness and Regeneration in Eastern Sudan. The University of Wisconsin Press.

Fahd, Toufik. (1989). "L'Arabie PreIslamique et Son Environnement Historique et Culturel" Actes de
Colloque de Strasbourg, 24-27, June 1987.

Field, Henry. (1939). "Contributions to the Anthropology of Iran," Anthropological Series Field Museum of Natural History. 29:1.

Finkelstein, J. J. and Greenberg, Moshe. (1867). Oriental and Biblical Studies Collected Writings of
E. A. Speiser. University of Pennsylvania Press.

Fischer, A. ( 1993). "Al-Kain", E.J. Brills First Encyclopaedia of Islam, 1913-1936. Volume 4. Brill.

Forster, Charles, (1844). The Historical Geography of Arabia. Or the Patriarchal Evidences of
Revealed Religion. Volume II.

Ghabin, Ahmad. (2017). “The Attitude of Pre-Islamic Arabs Towards Crafts and Artisans.” Al

Qasemi Journal of Islamic Studies. 2:1, pp. 1-68.

Gil, Moshe. (2004; 1997). Jews in Islamic Countries in the Middle Ages. Netherlands: Leiden.

Graf, D. F. (1989 ). Rome and the Saracens: Reassessing the Nomadic Menace. ed. Toufik Fahd.
L'Arabie Pre-Islamique et Sonne Environnement Historique et Culturelle: Leiden Brill.

Goldenberg, David M. ( 2003). The Curse of Ham. Race and Slavery in Early Judaism, Christianity
and Islam. Princeton University Press.

Greenfield, William. (1831). The Pillar of Divine Truth. London: Samuel Bagster.

Halm, Heinz. (1996). Empire of the Mahdi. The Rise of the Fatimids. E. J. Brill.

Hamza, Fuad. (1983). "Arab Tribes in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia". Near East/South Asia
Report.
No. 2798. JPRS Publications.

Hardwick, Charles. (1972). Traditions, Supersitions and Folklore: Their Eastern Origin and
Mythical Significance.
London: Simpkin, Marshall & Company.

Hermann, Claude, and Johns. Walter. (1901). Assyrian Deeds and Documents: Recording the
Transfer of Property.
Cambridge.

Hill, Allen G. ( 2012). Population Health and Nutrition in the Sahel. Selected West African
Communities.
Routledge.

Holl, Augustine. (2003). Ethnoarchaeology of Shuwa-Arab Settlements. Lexington.

Hunwick, John. (2003). "Gao and the Almoravids". In B. K. Swartz and Raymond Dumett (Eds.), West African Cultural Dynamics. Archaeological and Historical Perspectives. The Hague Paris New York: Mouton Publishers.

Hussein, Omar. (2013). "The Crinkly Haired Peoples of the Black Earth: Examining Egyptian
Identities in Ibn Abd al-Hakam's Futuh". ed. Philip Wood, History and Identity in the Late Antique Near East (149-168).Oxford University Press.

Ilan, Tal, and Hunefeld, Kirsten. (2011). Lexicon of the Jewish Names in Late Antiquity.: The Eastern
Diaspora. 330 BCE – 650 CE. Heidelberg, Germany: Mohr Siebeck.

Jablow, Alta. (1990). Gassire's Lute: A West African Epic. Waveland Press Inc.

Jacobson, David. (1999). "Palestine and Israel". BASOR 313, (pp. 65- 74).

Kasher, Aryah. ( 1988). Jews, Idumaeans and Ancient Arabs. Relations of the Jews in Eretz-Israel
with the Nations of the Frontier and the Desert During the Hellenistic and Roman Era (332 BCE-
70 CE)
, Mohr Siebek.

Kropp, Andreas Jacob Marwan. ( 2013). Images and Monuments of Near Eastern Dynasts 100 BC -
100 AD. Oxford.

Kupershoek, P. Marcel. (2002). Oral Poetry and Narratives from Central Arabia: Bedouin Poets of
the Dawasir Tribe. Brill.

Montgomery, Denis. (2008). A Beautiful Ivory Bangle. Lulu.

Landau-Tasseron, Ella (2015) History of Al-Tabari, Vol. 39. State University of New York Press.

Laredo, Abraham Isaac. (1954). Bereberos y Hebreos en Marruecos. Madrid: Instituto de Estudios
Africano.

Lebling, Robert. (2011). Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar.
Counterpoint. I.B. Taurus and Company, LTD.

Le Strange, Guy. (2010). Palestine Under the Moslems. A description of Syria and the Holy Land from A.D. 650 to 1500. Cosimo.

Levin, Yigal. (2017). The Chronicles of the Kings of Judah. 2 Chronicles 10:36. Bloomsbury
Publishing.

Lewis, Herbert S. ( 1966). The Origins of African Kingdoms. Persee retrieved from
http://www.persee.fr/doc/cea_0008-0055_1966_num_6_23_3074

Littman, Enno. (1899). Semitic Inscriptions. New York: The Century Co.

MacMichael, Harold A. (1967) A History of the Arabs of Sudan.

Magee, Peter. ( 2014). The Archaeology of Prehistoric Arabia: Adaptation and Social Formation
from the Neolithic to the Iron Age. Cambridge University Press.

Mallowan, Max. E. L. (1970) "The Development of Cities from al-Ubaid to the End of Uruk 5" The
Cambridge Ancient History. Volume 1, Part 1, pp. 327-462.

Mattingly, David J. ( 1983 ) "The Laguatan: A Libyan Tribal Confederation in the Late Roman
Empire". Libyan Studies 14 (pp. 96-108).

Mekota, A. M., and Vermehren, M. (2005) "Determination of Optimal Rehydration, Fixation and
Staining Methods for Histological and Immunohistochemical Analysis of Mummified Soft
Tissues". Biotechnic & Histochemistry, 80.1, pp. 7-13.

Montgomery, Denis. (2008). A Beautiful Ivory Bangle. Lulu.com.

Muhammad, Prince Ghazi bin, (1999). The Tribes of Jordan: At the Beginning of the Twenty First
Century. Jam'iyat Turath al-Urdun al-Baqi.

Murray, George W. (2013). Sons of Ishmael. A Study of the Egyptian Bedouin. Vol.10, Routledge.

Nadav, Na'aman. (2005). Ancient Israel and its Neighbors: Interaction and Counteraction.
Eisenbrauns.

Nicolle, David, and MacBride, Angus. (1991). Romes Enemies (5): The Desert Frontier. Bloomsbury.

Niditch, Susan. (1979). "Incantation Texts and Formulaic Language: A New Etymology for Hwmry." Orientalia. Vol. 48, Fasc. 4, pp. 461-471.

Ogihara, Naomichi, Makishima, Haruyuki, and Ishida, Hidemi. (2009). "Geometric Morphometric
Study of Temporal Variations in Human Crania Excavated from the Himrin Basin".
Anthropological Science. Vol. 117, pp. 9-17.

Oliver, Roland, and Fagan, Brian M. (1975). "West Africa South of Hausa Land, c. 700-
1400". Africa in the Iron Age 500 BC to 1400 AD. Cambridge University Press.

Palmer, Richmond. (1935). The Bornu Sahara and Sudan. Negro Universities Press.

Patrich, Joseph. (1990). The Formation of Nabataean Art. The Magnes Press. Jerusalem. Leiden.

Peters, Francis E. (1994). Muhammad and the Origins of Islam .SUNY.

Popenoe, Rebecca (2012). Feeding Desire: Fatness, Beauty and Sexuality Among a Saharan People.
Routledge.

Popovkin, Alex V., and Rowson, Everett K. (2007). The History of al-Tabari, Volume XL (40).
SUNY Press.

Renard, John. (1993). Islam and the Heroic Image. Themes in Literature and the Visual Arts.
University of South Carolina Press.

Reichmuth, Stefan. (2009). The World of Murtada al-Zabidi, (1732 - 1791): Life, Networks and
Writings. Gibb Memorial Trust.

Rents, G., and Mandaville, J. (1986). "Banu Hajir". Encyclopaedia of Islam. Leiden/London: Brill.

Retso, Jan. (2003). The Arabs in Antiquity: Their History from the Assyrians to the Umayyads.
London and NY: Routledge.

Reynolds-Marniche, Dana. ( 1994). "The Myth of the Mediterranean Race," Egypt Child of Africa.
ed. Ivan Van Sertima. Transaction Publishers.

Reynolds-Marniche, Dana. (2013). "Fear of Blackness: Recovering the Hidden Ethnogenesis of
Early African and Afroasiatic Peoples Comprising 'the Moors' of North Africa and Spain". West
Africa Review. 23: 2-84.

Ripley, WIlliam Z. (1899). The Races of Europe: A Sociological Study. New York: D. Appleton and
Company.

Salibi, Kamal. ( 2007). The Bible Came from Arabia. Naufal Group.

Sargeant, R. B. (1989). On Both Sides of Al-Mandab. Swedish Research Institute (Svenska
Forskningsinstitutet).

Sayce, Archibald Henry. (1895). Patriarchal Palestine. E. and J. B. Young.

Schoff, Wilfred H. (1917). "The Eastern Iron Trade of the Roman Empire: Some Aspects of the
Overland Oriental Trade at the Christian Era". Journal of the American Oriental Society, Volume 35, pp. 224- 239.

Schoors, Anton. (1973). I AM GOD your Saviour: A Form Critical Study of the Main Genres in
Isaiah 40-55. Leiden: Brill.

Sinibaldi, Michaela. (2014) . Settlement in Crusader Transjordan (1100 - 1189): A Historical and
Archaeological Study. Submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Archaeology, Cardiff University.

Smith, Grafton Elliot. (1911). The Ancient Egyptians and their Influence Upon the Civilization of
Europe. London and New York: Harper and Brothers.

Stetkovich, Jaroslav. (2000 ). Muhammad and the Golden Bough: Reconstructing Arabian Myth.
Indiana University Press.

Temple, O. (2013). Notes on the Tribes, Provinces, Emirates and States of the Northern Provinces of
Nigeria. London and New York: Routledge.

Thomas, Bertram. (1929). “The South Eastern Borderlands of Rub al' Khali”. The Geographical
Journal
, Vol. 73, No. 3 (Mar., 1929), pp. 193-212

Tkasch, J. (1993). "Wabar". First Encyclopaedia of Islam 1936-1936. E. J. Brill.

Tolan, John Victor. (1993). Petrus Alfonsi and his Medieval Readers. University Press of Florida.

Trombley, Frank R. (2000). Hellenic Religion and Christianization, c. 370 - 529. Brill.

Trumbull, Henry Clay. (1884). Kadesh Barnea: It's Importance and Probable Site. London: Hodder
and Stoughton.

Von Kotzebue, Moritz. (1819). Narrative of a Journey into Persia, in the Suite of the Imperial
Russian Embassy
. London: Longman, Hurst, Reese, Orme and Brown.

Waterbury, Ivan C. (1903). "American Homogeneity". The World Today Volume 5. Hearst's
International.

Watt, William Montgomery, and MacDonald, Michael V. (1988). "Muhammad at Mecca", Volume
VI. The History of Al-Tabari. SUNY Press.

Wellhausen, Julius. ( 1885). Prolegomena to the History of Ancient Israel. Adam and Charles Black.

Wheeler, Brannon. (2002). Prophets in the Quran. An Introduction to the Quran and Muslim
Exegesis. London and NY: Continuum.

Winnett, F. V. ( 1973). “The Revolt of Damasi: Safaitic Evidence and Nabataean Evidence”. Bulletin
of the American Schools of Oriental Research (BASOR). No. 211. pp. 54-57.

Wysner, Glora May. (2013). The Kabyle People. Naismith Press.

Yasici, Huseyin. (2006). “Arabs”. Medieval Islamic Civilization. An Encyclopedia. Routledge.

Yule, Henry. (2010). The Book of Ser Marco Polo. The Venetian. Concerning the Kingdoms and
Marvels of the East. Cambridge University Press.

Zakeri, Mohsen.(1995). Sassanid Soldiers in Early Muslim Society. The Origins of Ayyaran and
Futuwan. Harrasowitz.

DavidSon

Star

So a light skinned Turkish people somehow lived among Afro-Asiatics 10 thousand years ago? Yeah... whatever helps you sleep at night.

Staying with the topic of the Americas:
The Black Presence in America Before Columbus
(Professor Van Sertima is the leading author on this subject)

"In a world accustomed to suppressing, distorting, ignoring or denying the achievements of Black Africans it is difficult to accept the historical paradigm shift mandated by the evidence presented here. For, whether we accept the facts or not, Jairazbhoy appears to have been right when he wrote: 'The black began his career in America not as slave but as master.'"

Last edited:

Long video but informative with sources and the like. @KoncreteMind you may be right
Well its not about being "right" but finding, understanding, and believing the truth. I've seen the detractors, but I havent seen ONE person actually address the contents the video presented. In the first 1 minute the guy is already reading out of a book, and someone comes in here and says that this info isnt in books but is only on youtube lol. Thats the level of cognitive dissonance that comes with people who dont want to understand that the whole western world was built off of the theft,murder, oppression, and enslavement of HEBREWS. Thats not an indictment of anyone today, as long as they dont keep pushing that goal forward. In the bible it says that EVERY historical superpower (that they tell us about that is)oppressed Hebrews. Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome etc... So who did America/The UK thieve from, murder, oppress and enslave to get all that they got and to get to the position they have in the world? Of course so called black people.

Here are Hebrew Artifacts found in America...

Los Lunas Decaloguie Stone
The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone is a large boulder on the side of Hidden Mountain, near Los Lunas, New Mexico, about 35 miles (56 km) south of Albuquerque, that bears a very regular inscription carved into a flat panel.[1] The stone is also known as the Los Lunas Mystery Stone or Commandment Rock. The stone is controversial in that some claim the inscription is Pre-Columbian, and therefore proof of early Semitic contact with the Americas.

Newark Holy Stones

The Newark Holy Stones refer to a set of artifacts allegedly discovered by David Wyrick in 1860 within a cluster of ancient Indian burial mounds near Newark, Ohio, now generally believed to be a hoax. The set consists of the Keystone, a stone bowl, and the Decalogue with its sandstone box. They can be viewed at the Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum in Coshocton, Ohio.[1][2] The site where the objects were found is known as The Newark Earthworks, one of the biggest collections from an ancient American Indian culture known as the Hopewell that existed from approximately 100 BC to AD 500

Bat Creek Stone

The Bat Creek Stone was professionally excavated in 1889 from an undisturbed burial mound in Eastern Tennessee by the Smithsonian's Mound Survey project. The director of the project, Cyrus Thomas, initially declared that the curious inscription on the stone were "beyond question letters of the Cherokee alphabet." (Thomas 1894: 391:4)
In the 1960s, Henriette Mertz and Corey Ayoob both noticed that the inscription, when inverted from Thomas's orientation to that of the above photograph, instead appeared to be ancient Semitic. The late Semitic languages scholar Cyrus Gordon (1971a, 1971b, 1972) confirmed that it is Semitic, and specifically Paleo-Hebrew of approximately the first or second century A.D. According to him, the five letters to the left of the comma-shaped word divider read, from right to left, LYHWD, or "for Judea." He noted that the broken letter on the far left is consistent with mem, in which case this word would instead read LYHWD[M], or "for the Judeans."

Hebrew scholar and archaeologist Robert Stieglitz (1976) confirmed Gordon's reading of the longer word, and identifed the second letter of the shorter word as a qoph. Mertz (1964) herself had first proposed that the first letter is a (reversed) resh. The main line would then read RQ , LYHWD[M], i.e. "Only for Judea," or "Only for the Judeans" if the broken letter is included.

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob's name on Pinnacle Mountain in Connecticuit

Then theres the guy (Harry Hubbard) who claimed to have found Alexander the Great's tomb in Little EGYPT, Illinois. Then theres the Egyptian artifacts claimed to have found by Russell Burrows around the same area. Then the Egyptian artifacts of Zaphnath (i.e. Joseph- Genesis 41 45)found in the Grand Canyon by the Smithsonian in the early 1900's. Then theres what seems like old pyramids in the Grand Canyon themselves

I could even get into how Christopher Colombus said he was on a "quest to conquer the holy city/land" before coming to America. Or how James Adair spent time with "native" Americans and said that they had customs like the Jews. Or how Arron de Montezinos said the same of indigenous people in South America. Or Isaac Roberdeaux drawing a Native American mound that had Hebrew symbols on it. The list really goes on and anybody that can look at the list and still say "theres nothing to see here" isnt being honest with theirselves....