Heavy metal poisoning -Let's talk!

Vixy

Star
So lately I've dug into heavy metal poisoning. Interesting area since it causes a row of diseases such as ADHD, ADD, AUtism, ASD, Adrenal failiure, depression, aggression, anxiety, severe fatigue, hormonal disruption, (severe) mood swings, allergies, exhema, schizophrenia, liver failiure, chronic diarrheas, constipation, IBS, autoimmune disorders, hearing loss, heartattacks and so on.

Those who have been detoxed from these heavy metals such as cadmium, led, mercury, copper and many more, get completely well!

The source could be from drinking water (say with your own well, discoloured water, copper pipes, air (aluminum), vaccinations and such.

I'm have just spoken to a very wellread natural doctor about the matter and its a perfect fit. It also explains this complete BOOM of mental disorders since the industrialism started and leaked out metals in the environment. It is also enherited from the mother to the child which explains why they are born with these problems.

I would love to discuss this phenomena with those on here that are in the know and educated or informed about it. Thought we could include videos and share our knowledge. Lets begin:

Are you game?

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
I would love to discuss this phenomena with those on here that are in the know and educated or informed about it. Thought we could include videos and share our knowledge. Lets begin:
I wish I knew more about it but I don't... you'd think with the blatant aerosol spraying there would be tons of scientists up in arms about what is transpiring but apparently not.

There's this 'Dr. Russell Blaylock' who spoke out about the chemtrailing and its effects years back who went on to be denounced by the establishment as a quack... but obviously this may quite possibly add rather than detract to the man's credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPvDn8vvYN6rk890faj8RMg (this channel is NOT run my the man himself!)

-

The skies are completely plastered with chemtrails where I live as I write this down; it's clear you pretty much need to be a complete idiot and/or delusional to be able to think it's only natural phenomena and basic physics at work. As I've written elsewhere I've attempted a basic detox course using this product:

I have not noticed much effect from ingesting this but it is possible it requires a longer duration for effect.

I have seen written testimonies where people attempted much more drastic and powerful detoxification courses. It was mentioned they did see significant effect (coupled with initial strong reaction from the body expulsing the toxins) but they struggled with rapid re-toxification since the dangerous materials are everywhere in the environment at this point. My personal guess is the optimal course is to undergo a such strong detoxification procedure followed by something more moderate to sustain the effect. It is in any case obvious that having to detoxify just to live in society is a perspective without any sensible future and that the only real solution is to cause the introduction of continuous further poisioning to cease, hence: informing the public and raising awareness of these issues. You are not going to survive this anyway (or even have a point to surviving I might add) if the insane Illuminati government programmes are allowed to proceed.

Below attached a video from a man who at least appears (?) to know what he is talking about.

... and here is what is most likely inside all of us at this point

-

Maes17

Superstar
I wish I knew more about it but I don't... you'd think with the blatant aerosol spraying there would be tons of scientists up in arms about what is transpiring but apparently not.

There's this 'Dr. Russell Blaylock' who spoke out about the chemtrailing and its effects years back who went on to be denounced by the establishment as a quack... but obviously this may quite possibly add rather than detract to the man's credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPvDn8vvYN6rk890faj8RMg (this channel is NOT run my the man himself!)

-

The skies are completely plastered with chemtrails where I live as I write this down; it's clear you pretty much need to be a complete idiot and/or delusional to be able to think it's only natural phenomena and basic physics at work. As I've written elsewhere I've attempted a basic detox course using this product:

I have not noticed much effect from ingesting this but it is possible it requires a longer duration for effect.

I have seen written testimonies where people attempted much more drastic and powerful detoxification courses. It was mentioned they did see significant effect (coupled with initial strong reaction from the body expulsing the toxins) but they struggled with rapid re-toxification since the dangerous materials are everywhere in the environment at this point. My personal guess is the optimal course is to undergo a such strong detoxification procedure followed by something more moderate to sustain the effect. It is in any case obvious that having to detoxify just to live in society is a perspective without any sensible future and that the only real solution is to cause the introduction of continuous further poisioning to cease, hence: informing the public and raising awareness of these issues. You are not going to survive this anyway (or even have a point to surviving I might add) if the insane Illuminati government programmes are allowed to proceed.

Below attached a video from a man who at least appears (?) to know what he is talking about.

... and here is what is most likely inside all of us at this point

-

That zombie smart phone pic is disturbing cause it's true

Vixy

Star
That zombie smart phone pic is disturbing cause it's true
Yeah, I see it everyday. People walking out without looking up once and even if I come on the bike and yell "Lookout!" at them (cause they're in the friggin bikepath since they don't look where they go) they don't notice anything. Fukn hate them.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah, I see it everyday. People walking out without looking up once and even if I come on the bike and yell "Lookout!" at them (cause they're in the friggin bikepath since they don't look where they go) they don't notice anything. Fukn hate them.
See it all the time here.
Just this weekend at the grocery store, some lady almost hit me with a shopping cart not paying attention

Vixy

Star
See it all the time here.
Just this weekend at the grocery store, some lady almost hit me with a shopping cart not paying attention
LoL! I'm almost being hit by cars on a daily basis due to them being on their phones while driving slow. Promised myself I'll kick their fukn front next time. Waaaaaaaaaaaar! :mad:

polymoog

Superstar
vixy:
perhaps one should start with a test to determine even if there is heavy metal toxicity in ones body.

this is on amazon, but ive seen it for about 110 USD not too long ago. https://www.amazon.com/Hair-Mineral-Analysis/dp/B01EVLNBDG/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1523752317&sr=8-3&keywords=heavy+metal+toxicity+test

as far as DE is concerned, i believe its great for parasites but not detoxing. for detoxing, youll want bentonite clays and perhaps zeolite will help (among other things) followed by chelation therapy if its serious. ive read that the autism victims have benefited greatly from that, including jenny mccarthys kid.
i recall ken rohla has a bunch of products on his fresh and alive site for sale on this topic.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You're right on target Vixy. Love that you posted this. I have personally heard of many people dying in my community like NEVER before. Before a person or two would pass away maybe once a year or every two years and now I constantly hear of someone passing away. I do believe heavy metals are floating everywhere and are making us sick. Also MANY people get sick so much more often than before and I NEVER EVER saw that before. Illness en mass. People I know suffering from anxiety as well, I had never heard of anxiety in the 90'. Also there's a rise in anger everywhere. People losing it over the stupidest, smallest things, so many mentally ill people on the streets, a huge rise in homelessness everywhere I go etc. It's sad but thankfully we are aware enough to know something's NOT RIGHT. Heavy metals are definitely affecting the population's minds and bodies. In the meantime we gotta take EXTRA care of our selves and may God help us until the end.