Hearing The Call Of The God But Which Church/religion?

LadyNocturna33

Established
for now you should be open to all religions whilst simultaneously remaining devoted to GOD alone.
God is both Transcendent and Immanent so in a sense God is also in every person.
it's only after you've formulated experiences you can decide who to follow.
it would be wrong to just follow one group who limit you right away.
That would be wrong regardless, I think.

Don't let anyone limit you. Follow your own heart.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

The call to follow your heart reminds me a bit of what happens in our home with clocks...

We have a really big clock in the kitchen and tend to take all the time for the other devices off it. That seemed like a good idea till, finding myself early for everything, I eventually realised that I had set the wrong time on the kitchen clock! It turns out that GMT was there for a reason after all...

To an extent I'd agree but only if you have solid foundations

I've seen and read about people who've fallen down wrong paths in spirituality due to a lack of guidance.

For example look at how many people channel spirits or believe in whacky characters who deceive them.

This is a strong reason why I praised Islam in the following post because back when I studied different religions inc new age luciferian ideas and even satanism I could not help but laugh at the traps they'd set up and only because Islam gave every foundation.
For example I believe in the concept of lucifer within the context of a duality of good and evil ie light and shadow
However I don't attribute the shadow in its entirety to a single entity..even lucifer Is not an entity but a point in our spiritual descent that's necessary ie like maya in hinduism.

Meanwhile luciferians are out there channelling the Cheif demonic entity iblees directly whilst believing him to be both shadow (Satan)and light and they use te idea of maya to come to terms with it. Said entity also materialises in these experiences as a dark and evil entity or a being of light and these people believe everything.
Said entity and other entities connected to it passed on instructions to these people and those instructions are the reason why we live in the type of civilisation we do today. Even the reason why we've had the great wars.

Similarly people are seeing dreams and having visions or obe and all kinds of appearances are made that are actually deceptive experiences
Now u say
"Follow the heart"
What happens when the heart is veiled by bad energy imprints and veiled from the true light?
It's like without the sun someone lights a fire whivh acts as our guide in this world and in the lower planes
This fire
burns things ie driven by base cravings and not true ideals
What happens when the fire goes out?

Quran chapter 2
Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.
18 They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

LadyNocturna33

Established
Yeah I know you people believe following your heart (can) lead to satanism.

But yet I hope the whole ability to think independently is what brought you to a conspiracy forum, so why throw it out of the window as soon as you're in a religion? Why the need to follow rules, books, prophets and whatever?

Are you here because your religion tells you that you are persecuted and there's a conspiracy, or because you are truly free of mind?
And for those who want to chime in saying that science is a religion too, it doesn't govern my life at all. It just helps with making informed choices.

If God doesn't allow you to be free, what else will?

LadyNocturna33

Established
My son always knows best and is fully committed to independent reason.

As a result he makes many mistakes I could spare him from. I try to tell him because I love him, but more often than not, he holds the view "what does he know" and does his own thing...
What's his age? It's quite normal to not do the same your parents did.

Making mistakes makes you grow and learn, I know as a parent you want to protect your kid from all harm but that's impossible.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What's his age? It's quite normal to not do the same your parents did.

Making mistakes makes you grow and learn, I know as a parent you want to protect your kid from all harm but that's impossible.
I'm sure you expected me to say this so I won't disappoint ;-)

In the end we need to decide if we are the kind of people who think we know best, or those who believe that He knows best...

Yeah I know you people believe following your heart (can) lead to satanism.

But yet I hope the whole ability to think independently is what brought you to a conspiracy forum, so why throw it out of the window as soon as you're in a religion? Why the need to follow rules, books, prophets and whatever?

Are you here because your religion tells you that you are persecuted and there's a conspiracy, or because you are truly free of mind?
And for those who want to chime in saying that science is a religion too, it doesn't govern my life at all. It just helps with making informed choices.

Following the heart isn't a good thing when the heart is in a bad condition, veiled from the whole truth.
the fact here is that luciferian doctrine and satanism which are 2 entirely different viewpoints, are born from ignorance.
they are dangerous and limited views.
however i still want people to have an awareness of those viewpoints just to build on them.

also we need discipline, rules and examples to follow
the prophets by themselves are not THE primary example in fact
however understanding what they were challenged with ihelps us understand our own nature ie the monkey mind, the ego narratives
basically you see that people were clinging onto their personal power, their own possession and pride.
The prophets challenged them to live the spiritual life and lose attachment to the world.

you talk about freedom, were those people free before when they were slaves of their monkey mind?

i think to appreciate the cure you have to experience the sickness first so yeh go ahead people
turn to other religions, im happy for you.
let me know how it goes for you.

I used to think this way. I always laughed at Christians and thought "Wow, these people dont do ANYTHING!!! How do they enjoy life?! Well not me, I'm going to live my one short life to the fullest y hacer lo que me da la gana(And do whatever I feel like)".

I did just that, but I never really felt free. I just felt lost, like I was just wandering around. A slave to many things and many vices of this world. But when I gave my life to Christ, and did my best to walk as he commands, I felt truly free for the first time. Like I had a bag over my head and I could finally see and breathe.

The key to true freedom is submission to God.

Devine

Star
Hi,
I am a long-time reader of the Vigilant Citizen but a new member of the forum. I have read several threads in here and it seems that we have here many religious people from different religions. So I hope that you can offer some insight to my problem.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have believed in God. I didn't grow in religious family so I have always been more or less alone with my thoughts. But the call of God has always been strong and I have wanted to believe. The problem is that I don't know which religion is the right one. At one point I was sure that Judaism is the right religion and I discussed a rabbi about converting. But I was unsure and wasn't able to keep the commandments. I have been interested in witchcraft, satanism, Islam and Christianity (several branches) but I cannot stick to any of them. I have cursed God and swore that satanism is the only way. Several times I have confessed my sins to the God and asked for forgiveness. I have prayed that God would strenghten my belief but it has always ended.

I find Islam beautiful but if I read about it's history and Mohammed, I feel that it cannot be right. But I also feel that when I read Old Testament. I talk about those disgusting stories which make me feel that the God is a sadistic monster and I just want to become an anti-cosmic satanist in order to kill him.

As you might see, I am a bit of a mess. I have searched the truth for more than a decade but I cannot find it. If the God really existed, wouldn't he have helped me already? And I am a person who needs God because without faith I don't see any point existing. If there is nothing else, I could just kill myself right away. I have a decent life but I have to waste my life in some meaningless job just to make enough money to live. If I were rich, I could just enjoy life but I am not so why live if there is no afterlife.

I joined a Greek Orthodox church some time ago and at the beginning I felt that it was the right thing to do but now I am again unsure. How can I be sure that my faith is the right one? I have had so many beliefs that I don't know. I hear the call but don't get any answers. And I have really tried to follow all the religions, I have felt drawn into.

I don't really know what I want you to tell me but if anybody has been through this same thing, please tell your thoughts about it.

And sorry about my English! It's not my first language and today it seems to be crappier than usually.
skip religion. learn to meditate

I also feel that when I read Old Testament. I talk about those disgusting stories which make me feel that the God is a sadistic monster and I just want to become an anti-cosmic satanist in order to kill him.
Think of an Eternal Creator that had no beginning and has no end. Are you telling me that you figure you'd agree with EVERY decision He made? Or that you'd understand WHY He made every decision He made? Because though I, on a surface level at least, agree with anything God says or does, that doesnt mean I understand everything He says or does. But I feel that questioning an eternal Creator, is hypothetically like a newborn question his or her parent's decisions. And thats an understatement of course. So when you say "sadistic" you have to examine if you're even being fair in your assessment of the situations. Because if we cast away the God of Israel because of tho "sadistic" things you say He ordained, then what "God" do we follow that simply allowed those things to happen then and now? How is that being consistent that we'd cast away a someone for causing bad to happen, but welcome someone that had full capability to stop bad from happening but didnt? And what level are we to judge something that is ETERNAL or at the very least many, many, many times over older than we are? And with truth its kinda similar. If God reached way back in His truth bank, and offered up some deep truth through the mouth of some drunk homeless guy, who would believe it? But since God gave it to HIm, would it not still be true? I guess what Im saying is God can speak through anyone, so keep your ears peeled in your day to day...Also God's truth, is way different than man's truth...

I have searched the truth for more than a decade but I cannot find it. If the God really existed, wouldn't he have helped me already?
If going by your interest in Judaism to the different sects of Christianity and ultimately Greek Orthodox that means you have some interest in the bible, then I'd suggest that unless any of these sects are telling you to or helping you read the bible from front to back and not in "parts", you stop going to them for understanding. Read the bible yourself from front to back with prayer along the way. Religions that utilize the bible usually only utilize parts that they deem "acceptable" while ignoring others that get in the way of their truths. If you do read the bible for yourself front to back, you should see what I mean...Taking a deeper look into history also helps as what we're told isnt eactly what happened in alot of aspects. The bible isnt just a spiritual book but is a history book as well, especially the 1611 KJV. So getting the true history, such as why Colombus brought a Hebrew translator, or where exactly the "America" and "Africa" titles come from and for what reasons they were given to landmasses that already had names. But then again, not everyone goes "all out" for the truth. Some just want a comfort zone to find to where if they find it, they plop down. Afterwards any information that is given that threatens the comfort zone is ignored/automatically rejected. Something I try to be aware of...

Remember that in the grand scheme of things, you cursed Someone who gave you life, the sun, rain, water, food, shelter, eyesight, legs, arms, your loved ones etc... while you provided nothing. And of course the "you" includes me as well. But you cursed Him. So does He REALLY owe you help? Just something to also think about in your search.. This was all just friendly advice that you can obviously take or leave but I do hope you find what you're seeking if you're earnestly seeking it. I am of the belief in that Jesus said most people wouldnt find the truth, but God has mercy on who He has mercy on ...