Healing A Transexual, Possible?

Flarepath

Star
If trannies don't WANT to be cured, not all the shrinks in the world will be able to help them..:)

I encourage reading the article below to better understand my questions for this thread.

https://bible.org/article/transgender-truth-and-compassion

" Dr. Paul McHugh, former director of the department of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital, candidly regrets his institution’s complicity with sex-change surgeries. He believes, as the field of medicine has known for a century, that being transgender is not a healthy state. “We psychiatrists… would do better to concentrate on trying to fix their minds and not their genitalia,” he writes. “We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it.”  7"

I want to ask here, hoping to read others thoughts or ideas...

If there was a way to make a transgender person feel mentally like their biological sex's gender, how would this be achieved?

Do you think it is possible?

Do you think it's not possible?

If you do think it is possible, how can it be accomplished?

Another question, do you believe the supposition of this chart is accurate?

View attachment 238

And if so... Regarding transexual individuals... How can you change a concious and subconscious perception someone has of their gender?
This is all a variety of mental illnesses. Mental illness is rarely understood except by those who are afflicted. Those who can't understand will ultimately be rewarded and avoid the pitfalls that cripple many. This is unhealthy and pseudo scientific graphs do nothing except reveal this to be some kind of modern day witchcraft. Body mutilation performed by evil doctors who are extremely well paid along with being corrupt and degenerate. Many maimed for life with a shattered mind and nobody really cares.

A Freeman

Superstar
There is no such thing as a "transgender person" nor are there any other genders other than male and female (Gen. 1:26-27)

Anyone who is so sick/mentally unstable as to believe they can change their gender through the mutilating surgery and poisonous harmone drug "therapy" is beyond help, as are the witch doctors that facilitate these abominations.

Flarepath

Star
And i'll never understand why men sometimes have one or two ear-rings, are they poofters or what?
Even worse, they (mostly women) have pierced or studded noses and lips, maybe they have a demon of self-mutilation or something?

A Freeman

Superstar
And i'll never understand why men sometimes have one or two ear-rings, are they poofters or what?
Even worse, they (mostly women) have pierced or studded noses and lips, maybe they have a demon of self-mutilation or something?
Perhaps. Worse yet are the unfit parents who are duped into believing their prepubescent children should wear clothes for the opposite gender, or are any of these made up terms that are thrown around to categorize the queers, etc.

Children should have their innocence protected at all cost from these horrific crimes.