Healing A Transexual, Possible?

What if I say yes? lmao
I would say you have a horrible understanding of the human mind, especially mental illness, and need to research it.

aww so mean
now im depressed lol

the point is bullying is also a thing. Bullies exist, you teach people to stand up to them because it is going to happen. And people who go trans are the likely ones to be bullied, the answer isn't in acceptance or feelings, the answer is in not caring what other think of you, that however doesn't include constructive criticism.
You teach people to stand up, but you also support people because just standing up isn't always enough. You also teach the bullies they are wrong.

Also, not everyone is capable of not caring what people think. Humans, by their nature, as social creatures and we crave acceptance.

Last edited:

manama

Star
You teach people to stand up, but you also support people because just standing up isn't always enough. You also teach the bullies they are wrong.
yea because bullies totally care about that lmfao everyone knows its bad, people still do it.

Tatilina

Star
I would say you have a horrible understanding of the human mind, especially mental illness, and need to research it.

Also, not everyone is capable of not caring what people think. Humans, by their nature, as social creatures and we crave acceptance.
This is true because people are afraid to stand up against it. It's harder to do when a place is infested with really mean natured people.

Tatilina

Star
How do you stop bullying? put up flyers and tell people "bullying is bad"
Cuz that definitely works.
Yeah it works in drawing all the bullies. It's like advertising lol!!!
Don't bully! *Bully thinks....*
Must bully more!!!
That's how the mind of a bully works. That great ole reverse psychology! Bunch of sickos.

mecca

Superstar
How do you stop bullying? put up flyers and tell people "bullying is bad"
Cuz that definitely works.
Telling people to stand up for each other and letting bullies know that their actions won't be tolerated and will have consequences will lower rates of bullying. Also following through and enforcing consequences.

manama

Star
Telling people to stand up for each other and letting bullies know that their actions won't be tolerated and will have consequences will lower rates of bullying. Also following through and enforcing consequences.
Hehehehehe "stand up for each other" lmfao why not "Stand up for YOURSELF"
the latter works, the former doesn't.

Tatilina

Star
So do you guys pick just pick and choose who is worthy to stand up for and who should be left to the dogs to be torn apart? Do you have to be part of a certain cliche or group? How do you define who is being bullied? Cause right here on this forum, there has been quite a bit of bullying going on lately and so far the two people here that are saying people should stand up against it are the ones who liked the bullies who were bullying, you know I'm just saying, respectively.....

So I apologize if I seem confused.

Tatilina

Star
I have stood up to bullying here a number of times when no one else would. When I experienced it, so many really enjoyed it and took immediately to the bullies side. So how do you discern who is the bully and who is being bullied....cause I don't think some of you have a clue.

mecca

Superstar
So do you guys
Who's you guys?
left to the dogs to be torn apart
When did this happen?
Cause right here on this forum, there has been quite a bit of bullying going on lately and so far the two people here that are saying people should stand up against it are the ones who liked the bullies who were bullying
What conversation are you referring to?

Carolyn

Star
wow shes kinda nasty and very passive aggressive, makes sense why she wouldnt want anybody standing up to bullies now!!

Tatilina

Star
wow shes kinda nasty and very passive aggressive, makes sense why she wouldnt want anybody standing up to bullies now!!
I do believe in standing up for bullies, I just don't like hypocrites is all, who like bullies and then turn around and say let's stand up to bullying even though you support bullies. Sorry, it's just hypocritical. How do you encourage bullying, on one hand, make false accusations against someone who has stood up for bullying and then watched a person being bullied while liking the bullies post and then be like I AM ALL FOR NO BULLYING? STAND UP TO BULLIES! Where do you get off? Stop being rude. I am not nasty.

Forgive me if I am having a hard time understanding your hypocrisy.