Have you noticed the media has gone quiet about Ghisline Maxwell?

Lisa

Superstar
This was four days ago..
Prosecutors could charge more of Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking co-conspirators as 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell fights to keep court deposition from four years ago secret

Lisa

Superstar
Ghislaine Maxwell LOSES bid to be moved out of solitary confinement as judge also denies her request to identify three women who anonymously claimed they were underage and sexually abused by her and Jeffrey Epstein

saki

Star
VILE HUNT Ghislaine Maxwell was reported to FBI by teen beauty queen after ‘trawling gyms for half-naked girls’
  • Sep 30 2020, 12:21 ET
  • Updated: Sep 30 2020, 12:22 ET
Molly Skye Brown, 42, says she was picked out at 14 by the British socialite while working out at a kids’ gym in Palm Beach, Florida, close to paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion.
Molly added: “She was just a predator prowling the streets I have no doubt. I’ve now had others tell me that I’m exactly the type - I fit the bill perfectly.”

The teenager was later told that Maxwell used to prowl around the Altamonte Mall, in Orlando, handing out her card to girls.

She said: “Another girlfriend of mine told me that Ghislaine used to come up to scout up there - she’d be roaming the shops, handing out her card. It happened regularly.”
The activist, who runs a successful podcast called ‘Let’s Be Frank’ and website dedicated to self-discovery, says she reported Maxwell to the FBI last year.

But she added: “They told me that I didn’t have a case.”

.....excerpted..... more and images of Molly at link......

saki

Star
....just the lead-in on this one.... it's from Daily Mail, which is so ad and image-heavy it takes forever to load......
....it just flitted thru my newsfeed.... but it's old news....
...if true.... a failed attempt to 'restore' (?) her 'image'.....???
'She's got some nerve': Ghislaine Maxwell was pictured at charity event to stop sex trafficking before her arrest for 'procuring girls for Jeffrey Epstein'
  • Photo was taken at a 2013 event for Stop the Trafficking of People in New York
  • Charity funds rescue centers for girls and women who escape sex trafficking
  • Maxwell listened as French ambassador to US gave impassioned speech
  • Seven years later, she was arrested on sex trafficking charges in Epstein case
  • Head of charity group expresses her disgust at Maxwell's 'nerve' in attending
A photo has emerged showing accused sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell at a charity event to oppose sex trafficking prior to her arrest.

Maxwell, smiling, is seen at the 2013 fundraiser for Stop the Trafficking of People in New York's Meatpacking district, posing with the group's founder Celhia de Lavarene.

'She's got some nerve. But I am not surprised,' de Lavarene told The Sun. 'I've come to realize that these people need to appear to be doing good and make people believe it.'

saki

Star
Ghislaine Maxwell to urge U.S. appeals court to keep damaging deposition secret
by Reuters
Tuesday, 13 October 2020 11:00 GMT
NEW YORK, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime associate of the late financier Jeffrey Epstein, will urge a federal appeals court on Tuesday to overturn a ruling she says jeopardizes her ability to defend against criminal charges she enabled Epstein's sexual abuse of girls.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals will review a judge's order to unseal sworn testimony related to Epstein, including a April 2016 deposition from Maxwell and a deposition by an Epstein accuser.
...more at link.....

saki

Star
Ghislaine Maxwell loses bid to keep her Jeffrey Epstein testimony secret
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan said there was a presumption the public had a right to see Maxwell’s 418-page deposition, which was taken in April 2016 for a now-settled civil defamation lawsuit against her.

...more at link...

saki

Star
...it's 465 pages in length....... I think I'll wait for the 'Executive Summary'......
....distressing that the 'important names' are redacted.....
...that's what everybody wants to know, in the first place!.....
Ghislaine Maxwell’s long-awaited deposition finally unsealed… ‘Sordid Sex Life’
It also includes pointed questions from Giuffre’s lawyer about her sex life, as well as her ties to former President Bill Clinton, who was pals with Epstein.

Many other names in the document are redacted.
1603394148299.png
full write-up at link...... plus the 465 page deposition....

saki

Star
Operation underway to spring Ghislaine Maxwell from jail
By Melanie Gray
October 24, 2020 | 10:16am

“Operation GGO” is underway. The mission: Get Ghislaine out of jail.

A friend has taken up the cause of springing Ghislaine Maxwell from her Brooklyn cellhole, claiming she is on the verge of starvation and humiliated every day by her prison-issued paper clothes.
...more at link....
1603736833953.png

Operation underway to spring Ghislaine Maxwell from jail
By Melanie Gray
October 24, 2020 | 10:16am

“Operation GGO” is underway. The mission: Get Ghislaine out of jail.

A friend has taken up the cause of springing Ghislaine Maxwell from her Brooklyn cellhole, claiming she is on the verge of starvation and humiliated every day by her prison-issued paper clothes.
...more at link....
View attachment 44624
Awwww she has to wear prison clothes and eat prison food? The horror! All she did was traffic and r@pe children and blackmail the politicians of the world for the israeli government to control every major node of power:(

rainerann

Star
I usually do a quarterly check on the subject because it does get a little quiet sometimes when there is nothing new. I usually post things in the Epstein thread, but since there was something significant that did just happen, it seems to fit in this thread even more.

apparently, they have unsealed a new document for maxwell current trial proceedings from what I understand. I’m actually posting this before I have had a chance to look at it too closely myself.

here is the unsealed document. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7274479-Maxwell-Deposition-2016.htm

apparently, it was even covered by people like the guardian, but the election drowns out a lot of other things.

meximonk

Star
Just wondering if anyone else noticed this....
Of course it has. They've got the sheep distracted so badly with Convirus 1984, the upcoming Civil War, and the so-called "Election" they know they can go right back to CENSORED children.

meximonk

Star
This was four days ago..
Prosecutors could charge more of Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking co-conspirators as 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell fights to keep court deposition from four years ago secret
Yeah, I love it when they use words like, "could", "might", and "probably". Works on a lot of folks but it doesn't work on me.