Have You Heard Of The Noahide Law?

cajun

Established
I just got blown away by something that has been part of the war against American Christianity for over fifty years and I never heard it mentioned!

Noahide Law! This is a Jewish tradition thst is actually a substitute for the Ten Commandments. Most Jews do not reject the Ten Commandments even if they hate Christians because they love Moses. This has always caused me to wonder why there is usually Jewish support for removing the Ten Commandments from public spaces. And I've always been thoroughly stumped by American Jewish support for jihadism.

But now I understand! And I finally understand why American government goes along with them.

"Noahide Law" is an old Talmudic tradition that is not in the Old Testament and that predates Moses in its murky origins. The adherents to this form of law are today's Lubavitchers, ultra orthodox. Every single prsident since the 1940's has had correspondence with the Lubavitchers declaring respect for Noahide Law. Pres Bush Sr. placed it in American law when he signed Public Law 102-14 that appeared to be an innocuous declaration of "National Education Day" but that actually declared Noahide Law to be the law of the land!!!

As google is my witness, research Noahide Law!

Noahide Law is almost indistinguishable from Sha'ria law ( except the Sha'ria has more than seven points. Noahide Law has only seven.)

Noahide Law provides one universal punishment for violation: beheading.

Noahide Law outlaws Christianity.

In fact, the Lubavitcher movement (that is actually a tiny sect which has usurped the identity of all other Jews in their relations with the White House) is a cult that preserves the actual abberations of the Pharissees that Jesus so strongly opposed. It is the same Pharasaic cult that crucified Jesus!

It is the same cult that persuaded American Jews to accept the term "Holocaust" over "Genocide", thus declaring their willing participation in the immolation of their Jewish brethren by the Nazis. (Look up the real meaning of the word "holocaust" if you don't believe me.)

Noahide Law tablets may soon be going up in place of the Ten Commandments tablets that have been taken down.

Few will know that the Noahide Law calls for beheading Christians or that it supports Sha'ria courts.

Last edited:
(Look up the real meaning of the word "holocaust" if you don't believe me.)
"a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar."

Interesting. Never knew this so thanks for that. Here are the 7 noahide laws

1. Do not deny God.
  2. Do not blaspheme God.
  3. Do not murder.
  4. Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
  5. Do not steal.
  6. Do not eat from a live animal.
  7. Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.
What exactly are you disagreeing with? Or is there something else Im not seeing?​

rainerann

Star
The Noahide laws are accepted by the Jews because it is acceptable to them that the Gentiles practice the Noahide laws. The distinction between the law of Moses and the Noahide laws is basically creates a cast system and it makes a non-Jew acceptable to a Jew if they follow the Noahide laws.

Not accepting Christians is a whole other matter. Different people will also have different opinions on the subject. This Hasidic group is a more extreme opinion. http://www.noahide.com/minimum.htm

Serveto

Star
Not the same Pharasaic cult that crucified Jesus!
They might not be the same sect, or cult, but it seems to me that Hasidim-cum-Lubavitchers are of the same lineage. "The sages, of blessed memory," wrote Maimonides, whose opinions are often halachic in normative, rabbinic Judaism, "having become aware of his [Jesus'] plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him."

That (capital) punishment is further detailed here, in Peter Schäfer's book, Jesus in the Talmud:

cajun said:
I just got blown away by something that has been part of the war against American Christianity for over fifty years and I never heard it mentioned!
Although it's been awhile since I read it, in this {click here} article, the author claims that some of the best, most effective Noachide (also known as Noahide) "missionaries" are, not surprisingly, apostate Christians.

Last edited:

cajun

Established
Thank you for the link.

I think everyone should share this information as widely as possible in all social media and start gently exploring your kids' school and youth groups, including Sunday school classes, to see if there is some grooming going on: (little incidental references to this set of laws so that when it IS finally introduced, tbe kids will not see it as a radical departure from familiar Christian principles.)

cajun

Established
Thanks, Cajun, for bringing this up.
It certainly seems as though the political climate we are experiencing as Americans now could produce the implementation of the law in the forseeable future.
Here is another article on the history behind this law,
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html
Thank you for that article, Lady. That is a good one to post in Facebook groups and other forums everywhere! Let's head'em off at the pass!

rainerann

Star
They might not be the same sect, or cult, but it seems to me that Hasidim-cum-Lubavitchers are of the same lineage. "The sages, of blessed memory," wrote Maimonides, whose opinions are often halachic in normative, rabbinic Judaism, "having become aware of his [Jesus'] plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him."

That (capital) punishment is further detailed here, in Peter Schäfer's book, Jesus in the Talmud:

Although it's been awhile since I read it, in this {click here} article, the author claims that some of the best, most effective Noachide (also known as Noahide) "missionaries" are, not surprisingly, apostate Christians.
I was impressed that a professor from Princeton University would write this. I would have thought that university was long gone and unable to produce anything that might be labeled antisemitic by the ADL, but Peter Schafer, the author of this book, is a professor of Jewish studies from Princeton University. It just goes to show that you can prejudge anyone based on race, religion, or occupation. People are still capable of producing such contrasting opinions. This does give me hope that there is true freedom of speech that still exists in this world.

Serveto

Star
I was impressed that a professor from Princeton University would write this. I would have thought that university was long gone and unable to produce anything that might be labeled antisemitic by the ADL, but Peter Schafer, the author of this book, is a professor of Jewish studies from Princeton University. It just goes to show that you can prejudge anyone based on race, religion, or occupation. People are still capable of producing such contrasting opinions. This does give me hope that there is true freedom of speech that still exists in this world.
It's a fascinating, arguably balanced book and avoids the usual polemics. I borrowed it from my local library so don't have a copy at hand, but Schäfer concentrates more on the little-known Palestinian than the Babylonian Talmud, and thus places us closer to Jesus' locale. I am with you: happy to see that the First Amendment, though at times certainly beleaguered, is alive and well here in the USA and that Princeton University Press has provided a book well worth reading.

Incidentally, I think one reason why it didn't cause too much controversy or stimulate the (then) ADL "screech owl," as Patrick Buchanan indelicately yet wittily called Abe Foxman, to screech is because an underlying motif of the book seems to be that these sections of the Talmud, while certainly of historical value, were composed, in large part, as a sort of answer to the Gospels, as a rejoinder, and that the -yes Pharasaical- Jews who wrote them were in the boxing ring, throwing a few punches back at the Christians. One doesn't get the impression that Schäfer himself, though appearing academically disinterested throughout, necessarily disapproves of that.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Noahide Project seeks to create a world religion whose believers adore Israel
It is quite interesting that;
After Kahane’s assassination,that same year, the Temple Institute, which advocates the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem, on the site of the first two, started to promote the Noahide project. In the view of the institute’s rabbis, the gentiles’ upholding of the Seven Laws is an important stage in the messianic process at the height of which the temple will be built and Israel will become a theocracy that will gain the gentiles’ support.

cajun said:
Every single president since the 1940's has had correspondence with the Lubavitchers declaring respect for Noahide Law. Pres Bush Sr. placed it in American law when he signed Public Law 102-14 that appeared to be an innocuous declaration of "National Education Day" but
that actually declared Noahide Law to be the law of the land!!!
President issues proclamation in honor of Education and Sharing Day, marking anniversary of the birth of Rabbi Menachem
Mendel Schneerson

The Agrarian

Veteran
The Noahide Movement is basically "How to Make Gentiles Accept Jewish Tradition": The Cult.
I believe the Apostle Paul wrote a lot of letters condemning this very concept.

"For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world."
- Galatians 6:13-14 (KJV)