Have These Guys Actually Figured It Out? (end Times)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I stayed at a nice hotel recently but didn't bother to hire a car... In order to go to the theme park we needed to be in the reception area last Wednesday morning at 9am. If we hadn't been, we would have missed our day at the theme park!

As Christians, we are "sealed with the Spirit unto the day of redemption", but we are also encouraged to "look up" when certain events come in to play on the Earth (for our own peace and mental health, I think). With that in mind it is well worth considering the following question -

You lose control of your car on a high bridge and you fall towards certain death -

Where will you find yourself in the next few seconds and why?

If you don't like the answers you come up with, now really is as good a time as any to consider the simplicity of the Gospel.

We shall see what happens with all of this - one thing I found out from my hotel experience is that even if the taxi arrives late, it will still show up!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Dmitri - I noticed you were from South Africa and it put me in mind of the time period the Lord began to shake me out of "Laodicean slumber".

I remember that I watched this incident where Angus Buchan from South Africa was preaching, in Israel on the Feast of Tabernacles in 2012...

I don't know if I'm the only one here but I have felt a change in the spiritual climate, both for better and worse in recent years...

Dmitri

Rookie
@Dmitri - I noticed you were from South Africa and it put me in mind of the time period the Lord began to shake me out of "Laodicean slumber".

I remember that I watched this incident where Angus Buchan from South Africa was preaching, in Israel on the Feast of Tabernacles in 2012...

I don't know if I'm the only one here but I have felt a change in the spiritual climate, both for better and worse in recent years...
We had a mighty men conference about 2 months ago in Bloemfontein. Over a million folks attended. We have sever drought here and rain was prayed for. Well, it poured !!!

There is a spiritual awakening happening here in Cape Town. More and more folks are drawn to Jesus. We have a huge Muslim community here which is rather hostile to this, but when GOD moves.... :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We had a mighty men conference about 2 months ago in Bloemfontein. Over a million folks attended. We have sever drought here and rain was prayed for. Well, it poured !!!

There is a spiritual awakening happening here in Cape Town. More and more folks are drawn to Jesus. We have a huge Muslim community here which is rather hostile to this, but when GOD moves.... :)
I'm slightly jealous... but I guess a million will be a small gathering compared to the one we will one day attend!

I loved the song from the film "Faith like Potatoes"...

P.s. if you have any MM conference footage, post up the link - we could do a Mighty Men thread!?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You may be interested in the blog on the site www.bloodmoonscoming.com

I have followed Paul's site since 2014...

His current events round up is interesting, even if I don't always agree...

http://bloodmoonscoming.com/?page_id=20

His analysis of the timing of the various blood moon events was quite an eye opener too!

http://bloodmoonscoming.com/?page_id=593

His analysis of the "Blood Moons" from a statisticians point of view was very interesting. Their significance is only now becoming clearer.

Vixy

Star

Vixy

Star

You're not alone about that! It's like two sides is forming: one of atheists or other religions and one of christians. And those who don't believe can't be convinced. They a rigid like rocks in their disbelief in God like they weren't meant for it. Often I feel they look down on us for "being naive enough to believe"

Superthanks for the link to the blog! It's just "up my alley"!

Camidria

Veteran
Guys if I can just reiterate the prophecies that was spoken about South Africa after we all came together in April in Bloemfontein and over 2 million people prayed with at least another million in smaller groups - God said that he will pluck South Africa out of the coals and turn this country around!! It was said that this will have a ripple effect that will cascade over the whole world!!!! I can not only see a great revival coming here but also across the world - exciting times!!!

Dmitri

Rookie
Guys if I can just reiterate the prophecies that was spoken about South Africa after we all came together in April in Bloemfontein and over 2 million people prayed with at least another million in smaller groups - God said that he will pluck South Africa out of the coals and turn this country around!! It was said that this will have a ripple effect that will cascade over the whole world!!!! I can not only see a great revival coming here but also across the world - exciting times!!!
I recall that. Even in church where I go there are signs happening all over the place. People getting healed (and I mean from cancer, deafness). The church has grown. We have 2 services in the morning. The 0800 usually had around 100 people and the 0945 had around 300 odd. Now both are full. I stay for both as I love the sermons. I cannot go to the evenings unfortunately but there is "something" happening here. I live in anticipation. Without going into end times debate here, the drought that we are experiencing here in Cape Town is so severe you cannot imagine. People are turning to GOD. Some might say that they have no choice etc, but GOD is more interested in our eternal destiny than the temporary one. These are extremely difficult times, yet deep down I find comfort in that my Heavenly Dad is for me and has my best interests.

Dmitri

Rookie
Cannot a
You may be interested in the blog on the site www.bloodmoonscoming.com

I have followed Paul's site since 2014...

His current events round up is interesting, even if I don't always agree...

http://bloodmoonscoming.com/?page_id=20

His analysis of the timing of the various blood moon events was quite an eye opener too!

http://bloodmoonscoming.com/?page_id=593

His analysis of the "Blood Moons" from a statisticians point of view was very interesting. Their significance is only now becoming clearer.
Cannot access the page. Get database error. :(

Camidria

Veteran
I recall that. Even in church where I go there are signs happening all over the place. People getting healed (and I mean from cancer, deafness). The church has grown. We have 2 services in the morning. The 0800 usually had around 100 people and the 0945 had around 300 odd. Now both are full. I stay for both as I love the sermons. I cannot go to the evenings unfortunately but there is "something" happening here. I live in anticipation. Without going into end times debate here, the drought that we are experiencing here in Cape Town is so severe you cannot imagine. People are turning to GOD. Some might say that they have no choice etc, but GOD is more interested in our eternal destiny than the temporary one. These are extremely difficult times, yet deep down I find comfort in that my Heavenly Dad is for me and has my best interests.
I am SO so happy to hear that!!!! We have long been hoping for a change in Cape Town! I tell you, revival is coming soon!

Vixy

Star
Abour the bloodmoon blog, love the way he calls Kim Jung "fat boy", haha! He nicknames the polititians he dislikes in such a funny way.

floss

Star
I recall that. Even in church where I go there are signs happening all over the place. People getting healed (and I mean from cancer, deafness).
I can related to this. People are getting healed at my church as well. Tumors, pain, mental illness...etc JESUS IS GOOD!
one last revival throughout the world before HIS coming? :)