Have the mainstream churches sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver? Christian vs Christian

Lyfe

Star
Have the mainstream churches sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver? Christian vs Christian

This thread was moreso meant for Christians, but I suppose since its public anyone is welcome to chime in. I did allot of driving today and the more and more I drove around past the numerous churches I did the more I grieved and realized how worthless of a function they are and have been for a while now, but obviously this is not new to anyone who knows the scriptures as it is a fulfillment of them... Today it hit me hard tho yet I have known for some time now that the mainstream churches and their flocks are probably one of if not the greatest opponents to the unadulterated truth of scripture, sadly generating unwitting soldiers to combat the true word of God in these last days. Now, because of this mainstream church there will become an even more growing divide, pitting Christian vs Christian. We know that when the Antichrist arrives he will establish a one world religion that will demand all monotheistic scriptures to abandon the core fundamentals of their doctrine and bow to a universal faith in the name of world unity and peace. Do you believe that the antichrist will use the mainstream modern churches as his vehicle to push the one world religion, or something else?

Lisa

Superstar
The pope is on the job!

Pope joins interreligious prayer, begging God to end pandemic

Pope Francis joins Muslim leaders in calling for world day of prayer to end the coronavirus

Pope Francis: Goal of ecumenism is unity, not leveling differences

TokiEl

Superstar
We know that when the Antichrist arrives he will establish a one world religion that will demand all monotheistic scriptures to abandon the core fundamentals of their doctrine and bow to a universal faith in the name of world unity and peace.
Yes this has for decades been the work of the papacy.

And a lot of christians wonder still who the antichrist is...?

We know that when the Antichrist arrives he will establish a one world religion that will demand all monotheistic scriptures to abandon the core fundamentals of their doctrine and bow to a universal faith in the name of world unity and peace. Do you believe that the antichrist will use the mainstream modern churches as his vehicle to push the one world religion, or something else?
You realize that you do believe the same thing though right?

(that "Christianity" is the only true religion and that everyone will believe in it when Jesus comes etc, except for those sent to hell etc, this is literally the exact same concept just masked in different language)

Lyfe

Star
Yes this has for decades been the work of the papacy.

And a lot of christians wonder still who the antichrist is...?
I don't necessarily believe the pope will be the antichrist. He is definitely an antichrist and could possibly be the false prophet, but many have suspected the pope for centuries so I believe it would not deceive as many as is prophesied to be deceived, because it would be too easy.

rainerann

Star
I don’t think the problem has anything to do with the newer churches. The problem rests in everything that the church has been trying to hide for thousands of years on an individual and collective level. The modern church inherits a sort of superficiality from this as a foundation. It does not create a false foundation for itself.

The solution to the problem in today’s church’s cannot be found by looking backward because of this. It is found by looking forward but that requires people to have a real relationship with Christ and I don’t think a lot of people have this. If they do at all, they spend more time pretending to speak for him than listening.

Lyfe

Star
What do you contend the church has been hiding for thousands of years? If one speaks as a Christian they only speak and reinforce that which they are taught of Christ through the scripture.

Also how can one know they have a relationship with Christ and is that knowing based off of what scripture reveals or something else?

Aero

Superstar
Idk what a mainstream church is supposed to mean. In fact, I question whether something like that really exists outside of a social construct. What I mean is, objectively speaking, how much power do churches actually have? My argument is, I don't think they have much power at all. Their power's focal point is on their "subjects".

Maybe having subjects is fine, and beneficial in its own way. The reality is when you give sweeping authority to things it leads to so many problems. An opportunity to mislead is pretty big when you have a large following begging to be misled. I'm not trying to be harsh or simplistic, but sometimes I think followers just want to follow.

Some leaders, probably just want to lead. And will lead anyone. Now, Idk if that describes the Pope or any other figurehead within Christianity. But I know those figures can't be any more of an "antichrist" than anyone else. I'm talking about the broader context of how Christ and the Antichrist are separate archetypes. Basically everyone has the capacity to incorporate each archetype into their lives as a whole.

Lyfe

Star
One of the primary focal points of the the new testament is the ministration and works of the holy spirit. The holy spirit works to convict of sin and lead one out from the world and into the consecration and ways of God the father and his son Jesus Christ. The holy spirit brings about regeneration of the inner man to bring about change in him in his innermost parts so that his disposition is no longer one of carnality that conforms to the world, but rather one born in the image of Christ. If you read the book of acts the holy spirit led the believers to do the works of God, praying, fasting, witnessing, worshiping God. The spirit led Jesus into the mountains and into the desert to be alone with God.

The mainstream churches have quenched the holy spirit by not preaching the full counsel of God that leads to biblical salvation and life. The vast majority of people who attend church are not under the influence of the holy spirit and, because there is no evidence of the holy spirit the churches remain worthless to Gods purposes and to what the church was intended to do. If every person who attended church had the spirit of God in them the world would witness Christ. The church was meant to be a spiritual powerhouse where the spirit of God is present to destroy and crush the works of the devil in society.

TokiEl

Superstar
I don't necessarily believe the pope will be the antichrist. He is definitely an antichrist and could possibly be the false prophet, but many have suspected the pope for centuries so I believe it would not deceive as many as is prophesied to be deceived, because it would be too easy.
Well the Holy writ has pointed out the Antichrist... but if you know better of course we bow to your superiority. No question asked.L0L

Lyfe

Star
Im just saying I dont personally believe the pope to be the antichrist. Everyone's beliefs will vary on this.

TokiEl

Superstar

More and more jews believe Jesus is the Messiah... but a lot of jews don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the Messiah... from the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem count seven sevens and sixtytwo sevens.

Strong's H7620 - shabuwa is a period of seven. It's a heptad. And as 7 days is 1 week so is 7 years 360 weeks.

Nehemiah wrote a book about the rebuilding of Jerusalem and he was given the word to do so on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

So according to Gabriel the Messiah would come... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks counting from Nisan 444 BC.

That is Nisan 33 AD.

So jews who believe Jesus is the Messiah are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.

Some christians believe this pope is the prince who shall come... and some christians don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the prince who shall come... after sixtytwo sevens Messiah shall be cut off and the people of the prince who shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

So since sixtytwo sevens were spent when Messiah was cut off... that leaves seven sevens until the prince who shall come counting from the word to restore jewish control over the Old City of Jerusalem.

So according to Gabriel the prince who shall come... 7x360 weeks counting from June 7 1967.

That is Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 this particular pope confirmed the global governance action plan known as Agenda 21 with the continuation of the global governance action plan known as Agenda 2030 with the many in the United Nations.

Not only did this particular pope fulfill what Gabriel foretold he would do... he also did so right on time.

So christians who believe this pope is the prince who shall come are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.

Lyfe

Star
Remember in revelation the whole world marvels after and worships the beast. The whole world includes atheists, agnostics, muslims, and etc. I dont forsee such people worshiping a religious figure such as the pope especially when atheists, agnostics, and new agers already think what the pope stands for is folly enough. The pope is an antichrist, but I dont believe the antichrist in which the whole world will worship and follow.

I personally believe the antichrist will be a genesis 6 hybrid that will use teachings found in various new age spiritualities to unite mankind behind him. He will probably advocate ditching religion cause its holding us back from evolving altogether and tell us to embrace some new age deception that at face value sounds appealing.

TokiEl

Superstar
Remember in revelation the whole world marvels after and worships the beast.
The beast is not the Antichrist.

The pope is an antichrist, but I dont believe the antichrist in which the whole world will worship and follow.
The Antichrist receives power and authority from the beast... and the whole world will wonder when they see this beast who was and is not and yet is...

I personally believe the antichrist will be a genesis 6 hybrid that will use teachings found in various new age spiritualities to unite mankind behind him.
Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy as proven above... declares that Jesus is the Christ and this pope is the Antichrist.

More and more jews believe Jesus is the Messiah... but a lot of jews don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the Messiah... from the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem count seven sevens and sixtytwo sevens.

Strong's H7620 - shabuwa is a period of seven. It's a heptad. And as 7 days is 1 week so is 7 years 360 weeks.

Nehemiah wrote a book about the rebuilding of Jerusalem and he was given the word to do so on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

So according to Gabriel the Messiah would come... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks counting from Nisan 444 BC.

That is Nisan 33 AD.

So jews who believe Jesus is the Messiah are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.

Some christians believe this pope is the prince who shall come... and some christians don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the prince who shall come... after sixtytwo sevens Messiah shall be cut off and the people of the prince who shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

So since sixtytwo sevens were spent when Messiah was cut off... that leaves seven sevens until the prince who shall come counting from the word to restore jewish control over the Old City of Jerusalem.

So according to Gabriel the prince who shall come... 7x360 weeks counting from June 7 1967.

That is Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 this particular pope confirmed the global governance action plan known as Agenda 21 with the continuation of the global governance action plan known as Agenda 2030 with the many in the United Nations.

Not only did this particular pope fulfill what Gabriel foretold he would do... he also did so right on time.

So christians who believe this pope is the prince who shall come are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.
Your calculation is a complete abomination and an embarassment. as usual you are pissing on the bible.

1) 25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’

in total that is 69 weeks.
it leaves only 1 week.

2) A week in this prophecy, is 7 years. YET
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

it then goes on to tell us about this particular event in more detail

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

THIS was fulfilled by Titus in 70AD, with the destruction of the jewish temple.

So from Jesus being cut off at 69th week, there was 1 week left, and midway of that final week, the temple was destroyed.
It was around 35yrs after Jesus, so in this case it appears the last week becomes 70 yrs rather than the usual 7 yrs.

That leaves only half a week remaining.

3) this weird calculation has no relevance
7x360 weeks counting from June 7 1967.

why should it begin here? what about when the jews conquered Jerusalem in 614AD?

if you even dare to make a dumb argument like 'but the jews didnt control it, they were just governers' then you'll be forgetting the jews also didnt control jerusalem during the Roman era, it was a province ruled by Rome back then, yet the 70 week prophecy was in effect. Likewise if you wish to apply the prophecy to 'jewish Jerusalem' then you should begin with 614. obviously you don't know jack about real history and want to just anglicize your history (a form of self-worship).

4) here's more evidence that only 'half a week' remains.

3.5 years is 42 months/1260 days...and this number is all over the book of Revelation.

One example of how we can apply 1260 days using bible prophecy numbers (eg a day for a yr)..
we end up with 1260 yrs of islamic rule in jerusalem.

ive posted this before and will do it again

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068

the loss of Jerusalem occurred in 1948 actually

Don't twist my words here, im not claiming the final 3.5 days were fulfilled by islam (since the prophecy is jewish centric), but that only 3.5 days of the prophecy remain...half a week and hence the number is all over Revelation prophecy. The above is just 1 example of it's manifestation through islam, fulfilling the revelation 11 prophecy

since the destruction of the temple, it's been the period of the gentiles.
Revelation 11 tells us

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

this most def was fulfilled by islam as it's proven. This also connects with the parable of tenants parable from Jesus, that Jerusalem (the vineyard in Isaiah 5) would be given to another people.

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”
i dontk now who this applies to specifically..but i know we're also told that the ANTICHRIST will kill them

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

3.5 days is also very relevant to Jesus. So the 2 witnesses will be killed, refused burial for 3.5 days, and then they'll be resurrected (symbolising the return of Jesus).

4) of course whilst you're stroking yourself to the idea of 1967 israel, the prophecy also tells us directly what that israel will be

figuratively called Sodom and Egypt

and hence, as i have pointed many times

-masonic (and hence egyptian) symbolism all over jerusalem, as it's now ruled by luciferians
-gay parade in jerusalem.

5) the 2 witnesses, from Zechariah 4
this is also especially relevant here, in Zechariah 4 it says this

I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. 3 Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”
4 I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?”
5 He answered, “Do you not know what these are?”
“No, my lord,” I replied.

but before he's given the answer, he's told this

6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.
this is another evidence that israel is antimessianic completely as it relies on it's own might and power, it's military, technology, intelligence, walls, political strength, allies etc.

11 Then I asked the angel, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?”
12 Again I asked him, “What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?”
13 He replied, “Do you not know what these are?”
“No, my lord,” I said.
14 So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”

Revelation 11
. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

don't know who they are, i can speculate but that's all ill be doing. They could be symbolic of islam and Christianity (as in authentic christianity nor the retarded version you follow with your 'the mount of congegation is the temple mount' nonsense).

The beast is not the Antichrist.

The Antichrist receives power and authority from the beast... and the whole world will wonder when they see this beast who was and is not and yet is...

Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy as proven above... declares that Jesus is the Christ and this pope is the Antichrist.

listen just because you say some sh1t doesnt mean you should later insist you proved it and therefore think the argument sticks.
in no way shape or form does any of what you say have any truth to it, nor does the prophecy in any way say the POPE is the antichrist.

the antichrist is only coming after the euphrates war and even that is after the apollyon/locusts prophecy.

TokiEl

Superstar
listen just because you say some sh1t doesnt mean you should later insist you proved it and therefore think the argument sticks.
in no way shape or form does any of what you say have any truth to it, nor does the prophecy in any way say the POPE is the antichrist.

the antichrist is only coming after the euphrates war and even that is after the apollyon/locusts prophecy.
You're the one quoting the Devil's drivel... as if it is Holy writ.