Have the mainstream churches sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver? Christian vs Christian

Lisa

Superstar
This is nothing new in the RCC, though, and Francis isn't acting on his own. The RCC catechism states:

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330
It seems until recently with pope Francis...the catholic church has been really reaching out to all faiths..I could be wrong, I don’t generally follow that church and all its doing....just see snippets here and there.

1589992753539.gif

What really got me was when the pope and Tony Palmer and Kenneth Copeland all got together..and then a little while after that, Tony Palmer died in a motorcycle accident...had me wondering if that was really a motorcycle accident or something else.

Guess, I’m wrong..he did it too..
1589992836684.jpeg

They’ve been working it for a while..

Cintra

Star
It seems until recently with pope Francis...the catholic church has been really reaching out to all faiths..I could be wrong, I don’t generally follow that church and all its doing....just see snippets here and there.

View attachment 36525

What really got me was when the pope and Tony Palmer and Kenneth Copeland all got together..and then a little while after that, Tony Palmer died in a motorcycle accident...had me wondering if that was really a motorcycle accident or something else.

Guess, I’m wrong..he did it too..
View attachment 36526

They’ve been working it for a while..
It has been going on for decades.
The Oxford Movement back in the early 20th century was all about reconciling the anglican and catholic churches.

Lisa

Superstar
It has been going on for decades.
The Oxford Movement back in the early 20th century was all about reconciling the anglican and catholic churches.
Like I said...I haven’t been keeping track of everything they do.

A non theistic satan, ruled by science.

Haven't you read the Satanic Temples 9 commandments?
Or is it 7?
No, he definitely wants to be worshipped as god...
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​

Cintra

Star
Like I said...I haven’t been keeping track of everything they do.

No, he definitely wants to be worshipped as god...
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​
Ok.
Time will tell.
Future seems to be coming fast now, so I may even live to see wether I was right or wrong.

Lyfe

Star
The foundation of the one world religion will be completely new age in nature. It will be all about raising cosmic vibrations and attaining individual godhood through spiritual evolution, the lie that Satan told eve that we can be as God, that man is divine and that earth needs to cleanse itself of those who hold to the old ways in order to reach 4th density bringing in a new dawn of peace. It will probably entail a fabricated invasion of extra terrestrials claiming that man is destroying itself and needs to start over and spiritually evolve. Probably introduce the idea of reincarnation and the notion of a cosmic wheel in which christians and those who hold to the old ways are simply being recycled and don't actually die when they get cleansed from the earth to heal and save itself.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ok... just wanted to make sure! :)
I'm just commenting on the catholic inclusion of muslims... since they also believe in God who will judge man on the last day.

It's Jesus who will judge man because He is the Son of Man... and catholics and muslims don't seem to know this.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree.
Satanism is, technically, all about you.*

*GENERALLY SPEAKING, OF COURSE... NOT YOU, CINTRA
Until it becomes all about him again..he wants to be worshipped as God by us and will get his wish at the end.

TokiEl

Superstar
Until it becomes all about him again..he wants to be worshipped as God by us and will get his wish at the end.
Jesus does not want to be worshipped as God. No it's the Devil who wants that.

Nevertheless as God Jesus will uproot evil.

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus does not want to be worshipped as God. No it's the Devil who wants that.

Nevertheless as God Jesus will uproot evil.
I was talking about satan.

How do you know Jesus doesn’t want to be worshipped as God? He is God..shouldn’t we worship Him, He is our savior.

TokiEl

Superstar
I was talking about satan.

How do you know Jesus doesn’t want to be worshipped as God? He is God..shouldn’t we worship Him, He is our savior.
Where in the Holy writ have you read about Jesus going around wanting worship ?

He wants friends right.