Have men become obsolete?

Cintra

Star
And here, today, is Richard Dawkins. The man who scientifically proved that God does not exist, puts his mighty mind to the subject of our further evolution, and deduces that we can all be bred like dogs.

I assume he is looking forward to the creation of some Nietzschean Ubermensch. (or woman, I suppose, but uberfrau seems so less intimidating).

Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) Tweeted: It’s one thing to deplore eugenics on ideological, political, moral grounds. It’s quite another to conclude that it wouldn’t work in practice. Of course it would. It works for cows, horses, pigs, dogs & roses. Why on earth wouldn’t it work for humans? Facts ignore ideology.

TruthSucker

Established
Nature designed men and women to fulfil different roles.

It is hard to hunt a wooly mammoth when you are 8 months pregnant.
It's hard to leave on a 6 day hunting expedition when the baby needs feeding 6 times a day.

It seems that we are now evolving past that and transcending gender.

On an individual level it is no problem. There have always been masculine women and feminine men, and society should make space for these. and not prevent any from living happy and fulfilled lives.

However, most of the world now live in machine cities and towns. We would barely know how to survive outside.
We are relinquishing everything to to the machine. We are increasingly relying on medical intervention to concieve and give birth.

If we allow this trend to continue we will no longer be an independant species. We shall be the slave race of the technology that allows our existence.

Because when a species can only breed with the machines help, how long will it be before they can only breed with the machines permission?

All diversity should be treasured. All people should be equal in value.
Equal, but different.

Humans are obsolete. It is just showing up in men first.
Agree 99%. Your last sentence is where I don't agree.
LOL
Men who complain that women don't need them anymore = men who are looking for a doormat, not an equal partner.
That's the problem with feminists like you (I don't have any problem with feminism in a good way, because it's still needed).
You think women are better than men. For whatever reason ... I remember, you already mentioned: because men today are shit. Right ...

I can build things, I am working, I do pay my bills, I have a job, I cook, I clean my flat, I do my laundry. So? I can't give birth to a child, yeah, guilty. That's why you are better than me right? Yin Yang principle is known to you? I think so.
Anyway, your assumption from above is still wrong. If I had a partner I wanted her to be strong and therefore equal.

Women like you are a problem to society in general. Your mood is agressive against men. Nothing else.
If you want to get respect you have to give respect. You are just disrespecting men because they are men. As if all men are the same.

Like I said: you are just falling for the agenda. "Men are weak!" "Women are strong!" "Women are stronger than men!" "Men have to be opressed!" "Women don't need men!" Blablabla.
Time will tell (!) if women really are more empathic and therefore more social-intelligent than men and less corrupt, because we will see a lot of female politicians in the nearer future. But until this society won't change to a better one because (!) of women, I recommend to watch this until then:

You, and I mean especially you, are just not better than men who suppress women for what they are. That's all.
I could share a lot more of my thoughts with you, if you're interested. But I think you ain't.