Has Justin Beiber just given up?

sailormoon

Established
I don’t know what to make of his new appearance. I don’t really keep up with him in the news or on social media but I was at a movie the other night and they were playing music videos before the movie started. It was a music video with him and DJ Khaled and he looked like (not PC I apologize) trailer trash. I used to joke he would be the next Kurt Cobain after he dyed his hair blonde, now I’m not so sure. I don’t keep up with him anyways but can just see his appearance is not that of a millionaire celebrity.

Attachments

free2018

Star
There are a few ways I look at this:
  • I believe Justin is potentially a transexual man. He has been abused by the industry since he was a child. He has substance issues. He has tried a few times to break away and reconnect with Christianity. How do I expect him to act?
  • My first thought upon seeing the Khaled video was: "He doesn't care what we think". He is worth about 300 million dollars. Many famous people traipse around looking "disheveled".
  • He has hit rock bottom.

• I believe Justin is potentially a transexual man. He has been abused by the industry since he was a child. He has substance issues. He has tried a few times to break away and reconnect with Christianity. How do I expect him to act?
  • My first thought upon seeing the Khaled video was: "He doesn't care what we think". He is worth about 300 million dollars. Many famous people traipse around looking "disheveled".
He is a lizard not transgendered ;)

Vixy

Star
Yeah something's up with the Bieber guy. Personally, I think he found out whats to come and got shit scared, thus his given up approach, thus why he wants to get married to his girl and not live in sin. I think what he found out made him understand that God is real and playtime's almost over. Then again some alters are christian so you never know which is what but it sure looks real. I also think thatt he dying of so many celebs actually is because they fake their deaths and go down in their bunkers because they know somethings coming, probably planned by the elite and it will be the worst thing mankind has even seen. It explains the booming in the bunker industry and the certain death of celebs amongst other things.

sailormoon

Established
I am not a religious person nor do I believe in “lizard people” but your comment makes the most sense to me. You’re right, how do we expect him to act? Money is just money, especially to those who have it. They have more than enough to survive. What good is money if you’ve had to give up everyone you love and everything you believe in? Child stars have it the worst I think. They’re so vulnerable and impressionable when they join the industry and are constantly exploited. The likelihood really is that he just does not care. To me he seems very depressed but I’m surprised his “handlers” allow him to have this kind of image.

free2018

Star
No but guys he looks terrible.
Yeah, but if you look at a lot of really wealthy people, a lot of them really do not care. I've known a lot of scions and the dudes at times do not care.
Some of it is all the trauma, but after a certain point you could walk into a club in your pajamas and the people would still go crazy.
It's a tough call.

elsbet

Superstar
Ehh... maybe he's just a little higher-maintenance than we thought. If he gets his roots done and washes his face, he'll be good as new.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THOSE TEETH... A LIFETIME OF EXCELLENT DENTAL CARE-- CANT HIDE THAT. :D

free2018

Star
A lot of the dental work was on his parents' dime as a small child.
Heron rots your teeth.