Has Anyone Watched The Tv Series Stranger Things?

Questionmark

Hi guys,

Just started watching a series today called stranger things,I didn't research it beforehand just put it on as background to pass the time.
Turns out that it's a pretty bizarre show based mainly around kids as the main actors,with heavy mk ultra storyline (it's even shown/named in the show)/persona as well as I think blatant transgender (I don't agree with the term but to be pc il say it) part to the story,along with suggested demons and even slight reference to the supposed Mandela effect.
Deffo worth a watch if you like some government mind cleansing or are interested in the dis-info being bandied around.

mecca

Superstar
Yes, I watched it. The storyline is about Mk Ultra but it's super whitewashed. What transgender stuff did you see?

Last edited:

Questionmark

@ mecca, I was slightly taken aback at how open the symbolism for mk was,especially with the sensory depravation tanks and hinting at theta programming,guess they think they can tell us anything now under the guise of entertainment.for the trans part,the whole show and the part of the mk victim,looked like a boy,portrayed as a girl then a boy and then girl and back to boy,with a main part even saying that he/she looked pretty whe n dresses up? and covered it up with young teen humour saying pretty good cuz God forbid he might be into girls. I just found the show very odd,but also interesting myself

TruthSucker

Established
Yes I've watched it and found it very entertaining. And yes it's all about MK-Ultra.
What was really disturbing to me is the fact that the girl looked like a boy.

What still is a riddle to me: if this should be part of any "agenda" (like all the other MK-Ultra things out there), what's the benefit for "them"?
Most people don't even have knowlegde about this topic, so why?

TruthSucker

Established
No, I'm sorry to disagree (the day has come :D). She looked like a boy to me.
The hair of course, the expression in her face but it is like that: some people (especially without hair) look very similar to the other sex (is this grammatically correct???).
It's about hormons forming your face (body). But in this case weight is also a factor I think. And age.
Young, skinny, and short hair. Looks like a boy to me.

But who cares anyway? :rolleyes::p

Sunshine

Established
Totally MK show, but to answer the question of what benefit to the agenda, the entire plotline revolves around it. The experiment that Eleven escapes from, is an attempt by the feds, to open a doorway into another dimension, by harnessing the children's innate mental abilities. Apparently, she (or another test subject) was successful, because Will unknowingly slips through and gets trapped in "the Upside-down." With a scary monster chasing him around, naturally. (I am pretty sure the monster is a metaphor or avatar of someone or something in our own dimension, to be revealed in future episodes.)

The "Upside-down" is similar enough to our world that he is able to go to a version of his own house to hide, and close enough that he is able to communicate to his mom through whatever the barrier may be by using electricity. (hello, Christmas lights!) It reminds me of the stories about ghosts/poltergeists, and I've theorized for a while now that they "get stuck" somewhere in between here and where they're supposed to go after death.

It wouldn't be that difficult for the shadow govt we are dealing with were to perform something similar, since we know they have an entire network of mental and other institutions designed to house and perform procedures on kids. (see previous VC articles)
We talk about the ultimate goal of the CERN program possibly being the opening of an interdimensional gateway, so it would make sense for them to be going about it with different methods. Clearly, something like this would be much less public and much less expensive.

As far as the show, even the setting makes sense. Out in the middle of nowhere in a fly-over state. Even if a reputable witness came forward to testify about the real purpose of such a facility, it would be easy to discredit or eliminate them. Maybe they already have.

The time period is a little worrisome, since the writers set the show back in the 80's, are they telling us that this experiment is old news? It seems to be a running joke in the series when they play the songs and make the pop culture references. What if the Real Joke is on us, the viewers, who ostensibly think it is a work of fiction, when it's not?

I wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure. The entertainment industry has proven itself capable of that level of evil time and time again.

Maes17

Superstar
She looked like a girl with a shaved head, not like a boy. She probably had a shaved head because of Mk Ultra.
And her constant nose bleeds.

And yes, I've watched the entire season. Waiting for the new season to come out. I will not spoil anything other than I like to say with a toothless lisp: Lando Caloresian

Antipapirus

Established
She looked like a girl with a shaved head, not like a boy. She probably had a shaved head because of Mk Ultra.
Almost everything you see in movies has an agenda - nothing is by chance - if you see a transgender agenda going full mainstream and at the same time you see a movie which depicts a girl looking like a boy then she was choosen for the job because she is not feminin and was made to look like a boy .

mecca

Superstar
Almost everything you see in movies has an agenda - nothing is by chance - if you see a transgender agenda going full mainstream and at the same time you see a movie which depicts a girl looking like a boy then she was choosen for the job because she is not feminin and was made to look like a boy .
Well I don't see a full mainstream transgender agenda, transgender people are 0.5% of the population and they are hardly talked about, most people are not transgender so they don't care and it has no affect on their lives.

The only time I ever even remember that transgender people exist at all is when I come on these forums and someone is ranting about their "agenda".

And since the show is about Mk Ultra that's probably the reason the girl has a shaved head. Having a shaved head doesn't make her a boy and she doesn't look like a boy because you can still tell that she's female. Plus they refer to her as she, there's really no doubt that she's a girl except for in the very beginning before we got fully introduced to the character and you couldn't see her face.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Well I don't see a full mainstream transgender agenda, transgender people are 0.5% of the population and they are hardly talked about
For the well being of o.7% of the population the 90.3 were made to accept
1- Man who think that they are women can enter now girls public bathrooms or its being pushe verry agresivly , so imagine a young or little girl going inside the bathroom an bearded man in a dress is greeting her, imagine how many predators will roam the women bathrooms .
2-Young children are encouraged to choose genders in kindergardens and schools acroos the USA , they are taught that gender is fluid and they can be almost 20 type genders - that is straight up child abbuse
3-In the last 5 years toys that are designated to boys and girl have drasticly switched roles - boys are playing with happy rainbow ponnys now - It relates directly with the transender movement to change childrens perspective on gay and trans and make them more "tolerant" human beings.
4-In New york city you can be fined by up to 200000 $ and 1 month jaik for the hate crime of calling another trans by his wrong gender pronoun

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.540a77bc7d9b

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/

There is a serious mainstream transgender agenda when you are forced by law to call a 120 kg bearded man with a pink wig and a rainbow dress and makeup all over his face a WOMAN, and your childrens are tought without your concent that they are not boys and girl but zis and bis and gis and sis , that they should try performing homosexual acts and much more.

mecca

Superstar
imagine how many predators will roam the women bathrooms
The exact same amount. Hhow does allowing transgender people to use the bathroom equate to more predators? Transgender people aren't predators, they just want to use the bathroom like everyone else.
Young children are encouraged to choose genders in kindergardens and schools acroos the USA , they are taught that gender is fluid and they can be almost 20 type genders
No they're not taught that. And boys still think they're boys and girls still think they're girls. Transgender people still think they're transgender too.
In the last 5 years toys that are designated to boys and girl have drasticly switched roles
No they have not, the same stereotypes are still prevalent. And the toys that a child likes to play with cannot change their gender and it has nothing to do with their gender. Transgenderism has nothing to do with toys, if someone's not transgender, they can't become transgender especially not by playing with a specific type of toy.
and your childrens are tought without your concent that they are not boys and girl but zis and bis and gis and sis , that they should try performing homosexual acts and much more
Don't even know what you're talking about but whatever it is, it's not happening in real life.

Last edited:

tanayahenry

Rookie

I thought this clip of one of the younger cast members was slightly interesting, as was the thumbnail. Buuut maybe I’m just reaching for the stars here (prolly not).