Has anyone seen the videos doing the rounds on Twitter of animals walking in circles

Shuna

Star
I had once seen a video of someone putting a phone in the middle of ants. I couldn't find the video, so I'm not sure it was ants. But instead of having this reaction, to protect, she might know an opposite reaction. She wanted to prevent the noise from spreading. On the other hand, it makes me think that when a hot air balloon passes over animals. In addition to not being able to see her, he has the noise of the gas burner which makes a racket impossible. This causes a problem with pregnancy.

QMQS

Established
Regarding deer or reindeer going in circles, is a known thing.

"This is the strategic ‘defence circle’ made by Reindeers and it’s called Reindeer Cyclone where it’s impossible for an enemy animal to penetrate."

you can see that in the middle some reindeer are just standing. I guess these are the younger ones, which the herd is protecting.

Shuna

Star
I had once seen a video of someone putting a phone in the middle of ants. I couldn't find the video, so I'm not sure it was ants. But instead of having this reaction, to protect, she might know an opposite reaction. She wanted to prevent the noise from spreading. On the other hand, it makes me think that when a hot air balloon passes over animals. In addition to not being able to see her, he has the noise of the gas burner which makes a racket impossible. This causes a problem with pregnancy.
I finally found the video 'the seconde video'), thanks to another post:

If you reach within and feel your connection to the earth’s energies, you can begin to understand. The animals are highly receptive to the earth energies, and they have never felt anything quite like this before. They are learning to work within an entirely new natural flow, and this is the patterned physical response that manifests in the collective as a result… very similar to the idea of wave interference:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-grand-scheme-of-things-resources-for-an-awakening-humanity.7277/

Shuna

Star
Ive seen a few videos like theses. Always the same, they look behind them, look terrified, spin and then collapse and go rigid. What do they see?
For those who collapse, it's just strokes. From their points of view, they pursue a white light, which arrives at them.

If you reach within and feel your connection to the earth’s energies, you can begin to understand. The animals are highly receptive to the earth energies, and they have never felt anything quite like this before. They are learning to work within an entirely new natural flow, and this is the patterned physical response that manifests in the collective as a result… very similar to the idea of wave interference:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-grand-scheme-of-things-resources-for-an-awakening-humanity.7277/
And speaking of waves, it is interesting to take into account that in classical music (see, in art and paintings, that we are publicized all the time), many artists (mainly Freemasons ), uses the golden ratio as a source of inspiration.
And small video, additional (the second):

Last edited:
I find this interesting. they do like to give a fore warning. Well the movie cell (2016) a stephen King adaption. Phones send people into a zombie like state.

Spoilers ahead

the end the zombies walk circles around a telephone mast. Seems familiar