Has anyone ever tried contacting a person who has an elite background?? What are your thoughts??

Nathan_33

A bit of a random question.. I'm sixteen years old and I am fully aware of the elite and their shady doings. I also know that there are teenagers around my age who are coincidentally famous on social media (verified accounts with a million plus followers) and obviously live the lavish lifestyle they portray through their photos, etc. Indeed, there are a couple of symbolic photos I have noticed within their profiles and it's confirmed the fact that they must have some form of knowledge of the truth. Weirdly enough though, I have been getting sudden urges to actually private message these teenagers and sort of try and connect with them via the truth. However, I keep getting thoughts that if I do go forward with this, something bad would happen to me and my other thoughts are that they would actually accept me and we could be "friends" somehow lol.. As daft as it sounds, I think that it'll be refreshing for these teens to have someone on their wavelength kinda, and for them to talk to about the elite, etc. because they seem comfortable with befriending their flock of fans, so surely they'd be happy with me? I'm not intending to threaten them with the truth and elite, I just think it'd be interesting to have an "elite" friend to talk to. I'd like to hear your view on this, whether you'd agree or disagree, because surely you'd understand where I'm coming from and that since they're my age, they could relate to me as we both share knowledge of the truth, etc. I find this all completely harmless and interesting to myself, and I think it's worth a try.. Obviously, I'd think of an acceptable conversation to not endanger them in anyway. Many thanks for your opinions and advice guys! :p:oops:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A bit of a random question.. I'm sixteen years old and I am fully aware of the elite and their shady doings. I also know that there are teenagers around my age who are coincidentally famous on social media (verified accounts with a million plus followers) and obviously live the lavish lifestyle they portray through their photos, etc. Indeed, there are a couple of symbolic photos I have noticed within their profiles and it's confirmed the fact that they must have some form of knowledge of the truth. Weirdly enough though, I have been getting sudden urges to actually private message these teenagers and sort of try and connect with them via the truth. However, I keep getting thoughts that if I do go forward with this, something bad would happen to me and my other thoughts are that they would actually accept me and we could be "friends" somehow lol.. As daft as it sounds, I think that it'll be refreshing for these teens to have someone on their wavelength kinda, and for them to talk to about the elite, etc. because they seem comfortable with befriending their flock of fans, so surely they'd be happy with me? I'm not intending to threaten them with the truth and elite, I just think it'd be interesting to have an "elite" friend to talk to. I'd like to hear your view on this, whether you'd agree or disagree, because surely you'd understand where I'm coming from and that since they're my age, they could relate to me as we both share knowledge of the truth, etc. I find this all completely harmless and interesting to myself, and I think it's worth a try.. Obviously, I'd think of an acceptable conversation to not endanger them in anyway. Many thanks for your opinions and advice guys! :p:oops:
What truth would you like to share with these guys?

What do you think they need to be made aware of? What might you get from them?

Nathan_33

Well I was thinking of just having general conversations with them about the Illuminati, entertainment industries, general truth stuff, etc. really.. The fact that they perform the one eye symbol and wear symbolic clothing suggests to me that they are in the know of the elite and that they could share some in-depth knowledge with me.. I feel quite ambitious about them being able to accept this and we could become friends some how.. Instead of their usual "fans". I'm happy to go into great detail of the truth but obviously have to monitor what I say in case of further circumstances and I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while now.. If they're happy putting up with their fans then surely I should be no problem.. Thanks for your reply and I hope you can understand more of what I'm saying. :)

Maes17

Superstar
Well I was thinking of just having general conversations with them about the Illuminati, entertainment industries, general truth stuff, etc. really.. The fact that they perform the one eye symbol and wear symbolic clothing suggests to me that they are in the know of the elite and that they could share some in-depth knowledge with me.. I feel quite ambitious about them being able to accept this and we could become friends some how.. Instead of their usual "fans". I'm happy to go into great detail of the truth but obviously have to monitor what I say in case of further circumstances and I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while now.. If they're happy putting up with their fans then surely I should be no problem.. Thanks for your reply and I hope you can understand more of what I'm saying. :)
I don't think every famous person, especially social media persons at that are involved. It's a big industry(entertainment), nornal people still can get in at least imo.

Befriend and DM them. I'm sure nobody will go after you.

Nathan_33

Things would only get serious if I were to broadcast the truth to a wide audience. You're right, just DMing them isn't a problem as it's a 1:1 conversation and I'm not a threat to them or their family at all. However, I do have a strong feeling that they are in with the elite someway as symbolic pictures and verified accounts say it all. It's just starting the conversation off is going to be tricky, as I don't want to sound like a complete idiot and put them off.. Thanks for you reply and hope you get back to me soon. :)

free2018

Star
I don't think it's a big deal. I've been a truther a long time. I've never believe any of the mainstream narratives about anything really.
When I was a teen, I had to pretend I didn't know what I knew at times though.
I think the main problem you will find is everyone will think "you're a nutter". No one will harm you if you stick to facts and you don't threaten or harm people. The more you know the harder it will be to listen to lies in the media.

soberpsyche

If you want to learn, research yourself. You're not guaranteed the truth from these people, and unfortunately those in cults are ironically the most decieved. It's up to your knowledge, wisdom, critical thinking skills, and discernment to be able to tell what's what. Nor can anyone spoon feed you, that's why we don't give out unsolicited advice. Seek and you shall find. We are here the whole time, eager to help humanity.

saintroserosalia

Established
I think the main problem you will find is everyone will think "you're a nutter". No one will harm you if you stick to facts and you don't threaten or harm people. The more you know the harder it will be to listen to lies in the media.
Yes, I agree. Most people will definitely label conspiracy theorists "nuts" anyway. But it's always best to have an independent thinking - it's way easier to be a discerning observer that way. Otherwise one would find himself or herself nothing, but much of a confused individual.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well, some of my relatives were freemasons but it seems that all of them were low-leveled and far way from even the lowliest elite ladder.

My deceased grandfather was a freemanson and from the little I know about him he had a bit of importance in some local political affairs (he helped to elevate my town status from district to city)

My uncle is an engineer and he helped to build an huge dam around here. From what he told me some locals were afraid of the dam and none of the company actions helped to relieve tension. In the end he had to call for help from the local freemansons to calm down the people.

The other relatives are freemansons in name only, as far as i know

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
As far as I know it was quite simple and straightfoward (therefore very effectively). They called for influential freemasons from the cities under the dam and asked for their influence to tell people it was nothing.

People were scared because the security report said it was expected up to 10 people to die from accidents and the locals tought that it was "required" for 10 people to die

Oh, and in the end nobody died but my uncle vowed to jump down the dam when it was concluded and yeah he jumped! He almost broke his spine...