Harry Styles and MK ultra

I am in his fandom and love him a lot. But it does not change the truth. He is a MK ultra slave. I just want to share our proofs . Our fandom is sleeping. But I know here, there are so many people who are awake. So if I cannot talk these things with my friends, I can talk with awake ones. You can write your thoughts about the thing mentioned in title. Sorry for my English.

Journeyman

Established
I am in his fandom and love him a lot. But it does not change the truth. He is a MK ultra slave. I just want to share our proofs . Our fandom is sleeping. But I know here, there are so many people who are awake. So if I cannot talk these things with my friends, I can talk with awake ones. You can write your thoughts about the thing mentioned in title. Sorry for my English.
Your English is fine, welcome!

I don't want to upset you, but if you have come here I have to be honest with you. In my opinion Harry Styles is a biological female whose role is to subvert the idea of masculine and feminine in order to further the controllers desire to elevate the non binary alchemical wedding which they practise.

cadiz

Star
they make him wear dresses all the time

is he even out of the closet? or just dressing as a girl for his "art".
I actually think some of his music is decent but he is always looking so awkward wearing those clothes

I don't want to upset you, but if you have come here I have to be honest with you. In my opinion Harry Styles is a biological female whose role is to subvert the idea of masculine and feminine in order to further the controllers desire to elevate the non binary alchemical wedding which they practise.

When I started to search these things, I thought he is not controlled, he is the satanic one. So I felt so sad at first. Now I have a self protection system for these sad things DJFHJFHDKHGH. I agree with you. Elits like gender blurring agenda and use him for that cause. But I do not think he is a woman. I sometimes realise his p*ssy in his outfit. But it is an idea. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

I actually think some of his music is decent but he is always looking so awkward wearing those clothes

I think wearing never changes human's sexual character. But I didn't like these photos too. Elits love gender blurring things. So they can use him for that.

I've seen a photo of Taylor. She seem like she has a p*ssy. Clones do not have a certain gender as I know. Maybe 'cause of that.

queen82

Star

really like his song Sign of the times

He has butterfly,cage,SMCL,theatre masks,tiger and MK tattoos on his body. In Lights Up music video, there is a sexual abuse. At the beginning of Live While We're Young mv,he is next to a tiger toy. In You and I mv, we can also see him in so many characters. And Kiss You,Steal My Girl mv has a cage symbolism. X Factor is also a mess. Their promo videos are full of symbolism too. It was a really sad and hard time when I was searching these things. I tried to tell my friends and they also didn't even listen to me carefully. So I'm really thankful for your attention.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
When I started to search these things, I thought he is not controlled, he is the satanic one. So I felt so sad at first. Now I have a self protection system for these sad things DJFHJFHDKHGH. I agree with you. Elits like gender blurring agenda and use him for that cause. But I do not think he is a woman. I sometimes realise his p*ssy in his outfit. But it is an idea. Thanks for sharing.
I don't know for certain of course and to be honest I don't care overmuch! Any images online could have been subject to air brushing or alteration of some form or another. The image I linked looks at skeletal features which are less easy to hide under makeup or clothing. It's enough to see what Harry is pushing to his (or her) young fans to understand what this person is about.

Speaking more generally, I do believe that gender inversion is far more prevalent than most realise. There are many famous people who are living as the opposite gender. Some would say they are following a Luciferian agenda. Others that they are following an androgynous school of Masonry. If you look at Harry Styles tatoos I'd say the latter could be a better explanation.

Quick look gives us the Masonic Anchor, the Handshake, Skeleton, Butterfly, Bible, Three nails etc. etc. All of them laden with symbolism, especially if 'Mary' is actually representing another entity entirely.

The alchemical image of The Rebis, the Kabbalist idea of the Adam Kadmon and the alchemical wedding all point to the idea of androgyny being central to a certain strand of belief which has been passed down via the mystery religions from the Gala priesthood of Sumeria the castrated followers of Cybele and onwards to the present day. They never went away, just hid and now they are seeking to destroy the idea of masculine and feminine in favour of the supposedly more holy 'non binary' state which they aspire to. Harry's cross dressing is a part of that process. At least in my view.

Anyway, welcome again to the forum and I look forward to sharing more thoughts together. :)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think wearing never changes human's sexual character. But I didn't like these photos too. Elits love gender blurring things. So they can use him for that.

the thing is...it looks very forced on him

idk if he is trying to be the new David Bowie or what....but Ive seen his fans saying that his every day style is totally different
he looks so awkward in those pictures, it doesn't look good, its just like a kid playing dress up in his mom's clothes

and yeah they are using him for that
when he was in 1D he didnt need to do all this

I don't know for certain of course and to be honest I don't care overmuch! Any images online could have been subject to air brushing or alteration of some form or another. The image I linked looks at skeletal features which are less easy to hide under makeup or clothing. It's enough to see what Harry is pushing to his (or her) young fans to understand what this person is about.

Speaking more generally, I do believe that gender inversion is far more prevalent than most realise. There are many famous people who are living as the opposite gender. Some would say they are following a Luciferian agenda. Others that they are following an androgynous school of Masonry. If you look at Harry Styles tatoos I'd say the latter could be a better explanation.

Quick look gives us the Masonic Anchor, the Handshake, Skeleton, Butterfly, Bible, Three nails etc. etc. All of them laden with symbolism, especially if 'Mary' is actually representing another entity entirely.

The alchemical image of The Rebis, the Kabbalist idea of the Adam Kadmon and the alchemical wedding all point to the idea of androgyny being central to a certain strand of belief which has been passed down via the mystery religions from the Gala priesthood of Sumeria the castrated followers of Cybele and onwards to the present day. They never went away, just hid and now they are seeking to destroy the idea of masculine and feminine in favour of the supposedly more holy 'non binary' state which they aspire to. Harry's cross dressing is a part of that process. At least in my view.

Anyway, welcome again to the forum and I look forward to sharing more thoughts together. :)
You're right. I think Mary is just a Catholic thing.But the fact that his holy bible tattoo is on his "things i can't" tattoo is also interesting.Poor slave...All about being victim and living like a robot. People think these tattoos are about his lover. This fandom won't get him. When I wrote a comment on YouTube,a fan said "What happened to Harry?"... I still can't get it. If they love him that much, they have to know what happened. I sometimes get angry. Whatever...
I've also seen the 3 nails and searched. It is a Christian thing but ıt can be about nazizm and satanizm ıdk. I knew a website and there was a photo of this nails and black sun. But I think he is not satanic. At first,I thought he is and started searching. But now I think if he was, he could show it ,also maybe his role is the church boy. He cried when he was at Gana. He always cries at concerts. He was working in a bakery and he could just stay at home, do nothing but he was trying his best. I am so happy that he is famous now and if he is famous now, it means they will bring him down. I do not know if they can but at least, he will die and get free one day. I love him so much but dying is sometimes a good thing. His dad passed away(I think it was just for creating a trauma) ,he has been on shoots that can make him feel uncomfortable,Simon was the start of his mess and he is a freemason.Lots of abuse...Once they had a vacation together. I think it was for programming too. And lots of things like that. His clothe's part on his butterfly tattoo was splitted and nobody understand why.

Journeyman

Established
You're right. I think Mary is just a Catholic thing.But the fact that his holy bible tattoo is on his "things i can't" tattoo is also interesting.Poor slave...All about being victim and living like a robot. People think these tattoos are about his lover. This fandom won't get him. When I wrote a comment on YouTube,a fan said "What happened to Harry?"... I still can't get it. If they love him that much, they have to know what happened. I sometimes get angry. Whatever...
I've also seen the 3 nails and searched. It is a Christian thing but ıt can be about nazizm and satanizm ıdk. I knew a website and there was a photo of this nails and black sun. But I think he is not satanic. At first,I thought he is and started searching. But now I think if he was, he could show it ,also maybe his role is the church boy. He cried when he was at Gana. He always cries at concerts. He was working in a bakery and he could just stay at home, do nothing but he was trying his best. I am so happy that he is famous now and if he is famous now, it means they will bring him down. I do not know if they can but at least, he will die and get free one day. I love him so much but dying is sometimes a good thing. His dad passed away(I think it was just for creating a trauma) ,he has been on shoots that can make him feel uncomfortable,Simon was the start of his mess and he is a freemason.Lots of abuse...Once they had a vacation together. I think it was for programming too. And lots of things like that. His clothe's part on his butterfly tattoo was splitted and nobody understand why.

So a couple of points I'd like to make to you.

Firstly, I hope you find on here a community where you can share these thoughts without criticism or constant attack. I know I have. It can be very lonely if you perceive something that others cannot, or will not, countenance. So hopefully your time here will help you put this in some kind of context. :)

Second, the three nails can link to Templar iconography and you are right they can also be Christian. What I've found is that the lines are very blurred, symbols such as the cross or Bible can be used by both Christians and non alike. The mystery religions simply attach other meanings beneath the ones that most know. The anchor, handshake, skull etc are there: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/comprehensive_files/short_symbolism/symbolism_of_the_anchor.htm which is enough for me.

Third, some of the things I say to you may sound a little crazy, such as Harry being FTM. That's ok, they would've sounded crazy to me too not so long ago. I think Harry was raised in a family that practices a very ancient religion and there was no accident in the formation of One Direction. Harry wasn't corrupted by Simon, they were on the same team since the outset.

I wrote about it sometime ago on another site, you may find that of interest.

Think about it this way. The massive worldwide fame that OD achieved, do you think that would be possible without the support of the MSM? They don't build idols they don't control. They don't make people mouthpieces without controlling their speech and the best way to control them is to have one of them do it themselves.

I guess my final point may sound a little sad or cold, but it is meant in anything but that. Try, if you can, to put some distance between your own feelings and this person. Try to take a step back and not give them too much of your energy. I think if you can do this you will feel better. I can feel sympathy and pity for someone like them who was raised in such a dysfunctional and inverted way, but it doesn't mean I want to support them and their actions in any way. Say that I consciously withold any support or perceived approval for their actions and do not wish them to have anything from me.

I am older and have had to do this with the 'pop idols' (see the clue in plain sight?) of my generation. So many of them that I thought were cool or counter culture or just sexy :)D) have proven to have feet of clay. It's a bizarre world they've made, but try to begin distancing yourself a little from it and you'll feel better over time. :)

Firstly, I hope you find on here a community where you can share these thoughts without criticism or constant attack. I know I have. It can be very lonely if you perceive something that others cannot, or will not, countenance. So hopefully your time here will help you put this in some kind of context. :)

Second, the three nails can link to Templar iconography and you are right they can also be Christian. What I've found is that the lines are very blurred, symbols such as the cross or Bible can be used by both Christians and non alike. The mystery religions simply attach other meanings beneath the ones that most know. The anchor, handshake, skull etc are there: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/comprehensive_files/short_symbolism/symbolism_of_the_anchor.htm which is enough for me.

Third, some of the things I say to you may sound a little crazy, such as Harry being FTM. That's ok, they would've sounded crazy to me too not so long ago. I think Harry was raised in a family that practices a very ancient religion and there was no accident in the formation of One Direction. Harry wasn't corrupted by Simon, they were on the same team since the outset.

I wrote about it sometime ago on another site, you may find that of interest.

Think about it this way. The massive worldwide fame that OD achieved, do you think that would be possible without the support of the MSM? They don't build idols they don't control. They don't make people mouthpieces without controlling their speech and the best way to control them is to have one of them do it themselves.

I guess my final point may sound a little sad or cold, but it is meant in anything but that. Try, if you can, to put some distance between your own feelings and this person. Try to take a step back and not give them too much of your energy. I think if you can do this you will feel better. I can feel sympathy and pity for someone like them who was raised in such a dysfunctional and inverted way, but it doesn't mean I want to support them and their actions in any way. Say that I consciously withold any support or perceived approval for their actions and do not wish them to have anything from me.

I am older and have had to do this with the 'pop idols' (see the clue in plain sight?) of my generation. So many of them that I thought were cool or counter culture or just sexy :)D) have proven to have feet of clay. It's a bizarre world they've made, but try to begin distancing yourself a little from it and you'll feel better over time. :)
Thanks for all these advice and info. My dad and mom told me things like you did. I don't think his family was into these things. But in my opinion, if they were freemasons, Zayn wouldn't love them. Zayn is Palestinian and I am Turkish. I know their culture and beliefs. Maybe Zayn has changed but at first he was a Muslim. When he wore a scarf at X factor, there was written "satan slams/slaps" or something like that. I think about it. If it was because he is a freemason,he'd show his belief after that too. But he didn't. In Turkey,lots of Muslim use symbols on their clothes . But it is just because people do ,and they do it too. These freemason beliefs include jewish beliefs too. Once his dad tweeted something and said unfortuately Harry is %0 Jewish. I know being a fan of him makes me look like a teenager who is in love with Harry. My family saw me like that at first so I can understand you trying to let me know nothing is certain. I sometimes want not to believe something. But I am sure I don't feel something like that about Harry. They tried to show him as a womaniser. I think they do not say bad things to people who are on their side.My mom told me Madonna's family was into these things. There are so many celebs who's family is freemasons.

İkincisi, üç çivi Templar ikonografisine bağlanabilir ve haklısınız, aynı zamanda Hristiyan da olabilirler. Bulduğum şey, çizgiler çok bulanık, haç veya İncil gibi semboller hem Hıristiyanlar hem de benzer olmayanlar tarafından kullanılabilir. Gizemli dinler en çok bilinenlerin altına başka anlamlar yüklerler. Çapa, el sıkışma, kurukafa vs. orada: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/comprehensive_files/short_symbolism/symbolism_of_the_anchor.htm bu benim için yeterli.

Üçüncüsü, Harry'nin FTM olması gibi size söylediğim bazı şeyler biraz çılgınca gelebilir. Sorun değil, çok uzun zaman önce bana da çılgınca gelebilirlerdi. Harry'nin çok eski bir dini uygulayan bir ailede büyüdüğünü düşünüyorum ve One Direction'ın oluşumunda bir tesadüf olmadı. Harry, Simon tarafından bozulmamıştı, en başından beri aynı takımdaydılar.

Daha önce başka bir sitede yazmıştım, ilginizi çekebilir.

Bu şekilde düşün. OD'nin dünya çapında elde ettiği muazzam ün, sence MSM'nin desteği olmadan mümkün olabilir mi? Kontrol etmedikleri idolleri inşa etmezler. Konuşmalarını kontrol etmeden insanları sözcü yapmazlar ve onları kontrol etmenin en iyi yolu, onlardan birinin bunu kendisinin yapmasıdır.

Sanırım son noktam biraz üzücü veya soğuk gelebilir, ama bunun dışında herhangi bir şey kastediliyor. Yapabiliyorsanız, kendi hislerinizle bu kişi arasına biraz mesafe koymaya çalışın. Geri adım atmaya çalışın ve onlara çok fazla enerji vermeyin. Bence bunu yapabilirsen daha iyi hissedeceksin. Onlar gibi işlevsiz ve ters bir şekilde yetiştirilmiş birine sempati ve acıma duyabilirim ama bu onları ve eylemlerini hiçbir şekilde desteklemek istediğim anlamına gelmez. Eylemleri için bilinçli olarak herhangi bir destek veya algılanan onay almadığımı ve benden bir şey almalarını istemediğimi söyleyin.

Ben daha büyüğüm ve bunu neslimin 'pop idolleri' ile yapmak zorunda kaldım (ipucu açıkça görüyor musunuz?). Birçoğunun havalı veya karşı kültür veya sadece seksi olduğunu düşündüğüm :)D) ayaklarının kilden olduğunu kanıtladı. Yarattıkları tuhaf bir dünya, ama kendinizi ondan biraz uzaklaştırmaya başlayın ve zamanla daha iyi hissedeceksiniz.:)
[/ALINTI]
How could you understand that Harry was always on their side?Her mom is Catholic and dad is Jewish. If Harry was ALWAYS on their side, I think he would show it. Like Madonna and more celebs do.

Bu yüzden size birkaç noktaya değinmek istiyorum.

Öncelikle, umarım burada bu düşünceleri eleştiri veya sürekli saldırı olmadan paylaşabileceğiniz bir topluluk bulursunuz. sahip olduğumu biliyorum. Başkalarının karşılayamayacağı veya karşılayamayacağı bir şey algılarsanız, bu çok yalnız olabilir. Bu yüzden umarım burada geçireceğiniz zaman bunu bir tür bağlam içine koymanıza yardımcı olur.:)

İkincisi, üç çivi Templar ikonografisine bağlanabilir ve haklısınız, aynı zamanda Hristiyan da olabilirler. Bulduğum şey, çizgiler çok bulanık, haç veya İncil gibi semboller hem Hıristiyanlar hem de benzer olmayanlar tarafından kullanılabilir. Gizemli dinler en çok bilinenlerin altına başka anlamlar yüklerler. Çapa, el sıkışma, kurukafa vs. orada: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/comprehensive_files/short_symbolism/symbolism_of_the_anchor.htm bu benim için yeterli.

Üçüncüsü, Harry'nin FTM olması gibi size söylediğim bazı şeyler biraz çılgınca gelebilir. Sorun değil, çok uzun zaman önce bana da çılgınca gelebilirlerdi. Harry'nin çok eski bir dini uygulayan bir ailede büyüdüğünü düşünüyorum ve One Direction'ın oluşumunda bir tesadüf olmadı. Harry, Simon tarafından bozulmamıştı, en başından beri aynı takımdaydılar.

Daha önce başka bir sitede yazmıştım, ilginizi çekebilir.

Bu şekilde düşün. OD'nin dünya çapında elde ettiği muazzam ün, sence MSM'nin desteği olmadan mümkün olabilir mi? Kontrol etmedikleri idolleri inşa etmezler. Konuşmalarını kontrol etmeden insanları sözcü yapmazlar ve onları kontrol etmenin en iyi yolu, onlardan birinin bunu kendisinin yapmasıdır.

Sanırım son noktam biraz üzücü veya soğuk gelebilir, ama bunun dışında herhangi bir şey kastediliyor. Yapabiliyorsanız, kendi hislerinizle bu kişi arasına biraz mesafe koymaya çalışın. Geri adım atmaya çalışın ve onlara çok fazla enerji vermeyin. Bence bunu yapabilirsen daha iyi hissedeceksin. Onlar gibi işlevsiz ve ters bir şekilde yetiştirilmiş birine sempati ve acıma duyabilirim ama bu onları ve eylemlerini hiçbir şekilde desteklemek istediğim anlamına gelmez. Eylemleri için bilinçli olarak herhangi bir destek veya algılanan onay almadığımı ve benden bir şey almalarını istemediğimi söyleyin.

Ben daha büyüğüm ve bunu neslimin 'pop idolleri' ile yapmak zorunda kaldım (ipucu açıkça görüyor musunuz?). Birçoğunun havalı veya karşı kültür veya sadece seksi olduğunu düşündüğüm :)D) ayaklarının kilden olduğunu kanıtladı. Yarattıkları tuhaf bir dünya, ama kendinizi ondan biraz uzaklaştırmaya başlayın ve zamanla daha iyi hissedeceksiniz.:)
[/ALINTI]

Ezgi Mola is our relative and so famous in Turkey. She worked with ING, which is a freemason bank. But her family and she is not freemasons. This is just an example but Harry... How did you understand that his family are freemasons. He lived in a little place and they weren't rich.

sickgirl15

Established

I disagree completely! That sounds, to me, as crazy and ridiculous as “Beyoncé is really a man!” Wow, some people truly possess quite vivid imaginations!! Wow, well, about men wearing skirts and everything; it’s no shock or horror to me. I used to dress in quite extreme, wild, bad ass punk rock attire when I was 18. I once had a boyfriend who was also a punk rocker. Just to be wild, here and there, he wore my skirt, which resembled a Scottish kilt in public. He wasn’t the only straight male punk or whoever that I’ve seen wearing a skirt. I’ve seen it plenty of times before also in high fashion runway shows. I assume you reside in a very small, sheltered town in the middle of nowhere where everyone looks the same, as a result of thinking like this. There’s nothing wrong with combining masculine and feminine. Native Americans call those who can feel both gender’s energy in their spirits “two spirited” individuals. I was a tomboy when I was a little girl. My wonderful father taught me how to play baseball. A short time later, I made the all- male Little League baseball team in our city. I was better than most of the guys on the team, and was chosen as the “designated hitter!” My dad told me “anything a boy can do, you can do just as good or better!” I am so grateful that he helped me develop my confident, aggressive, strong minded, brave, fearless, and tough “masculine side. Now…there are plenty of women who have those traits too BUT they are usually stereotyped as only MASCULINE traits in our society, which is unfair, sexist, and absolutely INACCURATE! My mum, (I’m American born, but she is British, unconventional, hilarious, extroverted, and should really work as a professional comedian), REALLY wanted to have children since she was a little girl. When she met my dad, they decided to have two. Now, some babies are brought into this world “by accident,” the women feel obligated to bear children, or pressured by their conventional parents, “society,” their friends, etc. Those babies grow up to be emotionally neglected children who never felt the unconditional, warm & comforting motherly love that I was fortunate enough to experience. Emotionally neglected & abused children grow up to be mentally screwed up adults, and have no idea why. They get in relationships and have no clue how to truly love their partner, or feel any empathy for people in general. Thanks to my Mum’s love, unconditional acceptance of me for who I am, and the mere fact that I was a WANTED baby, and the fact that she continued nurturing me, showing her love for me, which in turn, taught me how to love a person, (My life was not perfect; don’t get me wrong…)but to this day, I embrace, as a openly bisexual woman (I do prefer women regarding relationships), in this misogynistic, violent, sexist, lgbt phobic society that I do embody both “stereotypical” traits of both genders. It’s helped me in SO many ways. I’ve heard time and time again from people (I chose to lead a very unconventional, brave, potentially very dangerous lifestyle for many years) “I can’t believe that you did x,y, and a.. AND your a WOMAN!” I honestly wasn’t afraid of anything, or anyone, and felt confident, and even (unrealistically, obviously) invincible! My life is still unconventional, but is different. I’ve also known many transsexuals in my life, and “gender dysmorphia” is definitely listed in the DSM as a legitimate disorder. I’ve known men (and women) who were miserable until they underwent hormone therapy & gender reassignment surgery. Life is not always just black & white is my point. Sometimes there are gray areas in every aspect of this incredible universe; to me, that is what makes life interesting! Everyone is different! The biggest lie my country (USA) ever claimed was “all MEN (notice they didn’t acknowledge women) are created equal….” Bullsh*t Hahaaa!